sims 4 nipples barely visible

ive tried countless nude skins and they all have the same problem and that is the nipples are barely visible, the lower regions are perfectly fine its only the nipples, ive noticed that if i change the fitness or weight the nipples will become more or less visible ive tried removing all mods besides the nude mod and skins, ive tried starting a new game, and tried several different nude mods, ive also tried changing graphic settings nothing works.

does anyone have any idea whats wrong?

Maybe I don't understand (I speak French) but it seems the new update of the game Sims 4 (game version 1.19.28.1010 / June 2016) is not compatible with some mods (breast, nipples...).

For example, since I have installed that game update, the nipples of the mod cmar FemaleYAEADetailsSkins are no more visible.

Maybe I don't understand (I speak French) but it seems the new update of the game Sims 4 (game version 1.19.28.1010 / June 2016) is not compatible with some mods (breast, nipples...).

For example, since I have installed that game update, the nipples of the mod cmar FemaleYAEADetailsSkins are no more visible.

after reading around yes you are right

they are visible but are very hard too see. im using nipple tattoos for now

Archived