@JimmyJimJim I just updated to v2.89 and noticed (rather overlooked it in earlier versions?) that you have a script tif__0201286d in your mod.

Jobs of Skyrim edits the same script.

I don't know what you do with it inside, but just to make you aware of a possible incompatibility!

With the new updates and added/changed traits, where do the percentages change from the averages posted a page or two back for an equal chance at any of them coming up? :open_mouth:

Narrator - 

Story - 

Masochist - 

Nympho - 

Defiance - 

Dominance - 

Submission - 

Timidness - 

Now that the list has all of these, what's the middle ground on the numbers? I liked seeing a sampling of everything available then could increase/decrease from there ;)

Thank you for the updates, everything seems either back or better now again, fantastic! :smiley:

2 minutes ago, Silbert said:

I've read all the changelog and didn't get it, does the mod starts the rape animation for neutral NPSs with PC when the condition met, or it's only comments and I need some rape mod that triggers the event with neutral NPCs?

The mod is like 95% about the comments, but it can start scenes in specific situations (mostly when the player is naked or has bondage gear on, if you have the "unhelpful comments" options selected).  You probably want another mod like Defeat installed to trigger more events, unless you want to spend a lot of time hanging around inns naked.  The comments work with any mod scene as long as the mod flags the PC as the victim.

4 minutes ago, Reesewow said:

The mod is like 95% about the comments, but it can start scenes in specific situations (mostly when the player is naked or has bondage gear on, if you have the "unhelpful comments" options selected).  You probably want another mod like Defeat installed to trigger more events, unless you want to spend a lot of time hanging around inns naked.  The comments work with any mod scene as long as the mod flags the PC as the victim.

Thanks. I have defeat mod and it's all clear about combat rape and comments. I am interested in neutral NPCs actions. If I have TDF Arousal rape mod installed and set current armor in SLAroused as naked wouldn't TDF AR conflict with this mod?

5 minutes ago, Silbert said:

Thanks. I have defeat mod and it's all clear about combat rape and comments. I am interested in neutral NPCs actions. If I have TDF Arousal rape mod installed and set current armor in SLAroused as naked wouldn't TDF AR conflict with this mod?

No, this mod looks for keywords on chest armor to decide if a player is naked or not, not SLAroused settings.  It shouldn't conflict (altho I don't know that particular mod to say for certain).  The events this mod can trigger are random chance and mostly restricted to inns, with the condition that the player is naked and/or is bound.

On 12/13/2017 at 2:48 AM, Reesewow said:

I had meant to ask about this some time ago, I had an issue on an older version specifically with the "KnockOver Dialog" that scolds you for bumping into random clutter, as soon as the "clumsy girl!/time to teach you a lesson" remark fired the player would be immediately raped... every single time she'd so much as nudge anything. I had to stop taking followers into dungeons because every loose bit of bones she'd trip on or kick the follower would "punish" her for knocking stuff over :frown:

The issue was that turning off the option in the MCM didn't stop it, nor did disabling any other rape options in other mods and I haven't ever used Defeat... is it this mod alone that makes that outcome happen or it just sets a flag/faction that opens the door for another mod to waylay the player with a sudden rape? :confused:

I chalked it up to some setting/script baked into that save before a probable load-order change messed up the ability to turn it off, but I've since been wary of that one and turn it off as soon as the new version registers in the MCM on new playthru's to avoid it happening again :dissapointed:

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

I had meant to ask about this some time ago, I had an issue on an older version specifically with the "KnockOver Dialog" that scolds you for bumping into random clutter, as soon as the "clumsy girl!/time to teach you a lesson" remark fired the player would be immediately raped... every single time she'd so much as nudge anything. I had to stop taking followers into dungeons because every loose bit of bones she'd trip on or kick the follower would "punish" her for knocking stuff over :frown:

The issue was that turning off the option in the MCM didn't stop it, nor did disabling any other rape options in other mods and I haven't ever used Defeat... is it this mod alone that makes that outcome happen or it just sets a flag/faction that opens the door for another mod to waylay the player with a sudden rape? :confused:

I chalked it up to some setting/script baked into that save before a probable load-order change messed up the ability to turn it off, but I've since been wary of that one and turn it off as soon as the new version registers in the MCM on new playthru's to avoid it happening again :dissapointed:

on the last 3 versions i have not had the "knock over dialog" automatically trigger a rape every time, but it does happen sometimes (about 40% rough estimate) and i am

not sure if a follower will punish in a dungeon (i just don't know).

1 hour ago, S4WDU5T said:

Yea, that sounds like some latent script bug of some sort, I've not seen that in any of my time playing the mod.  I generally only see the punishment triggering dialogue if I knock stuff over in an inn, and then only occasionally.

Been a while since i've used this mod, but speaking of actions like stripping instead of comments only... maybe this would be the mod to make a wish of mine true. ;)

Imho the animation in this post is quite self explaining (in the spoiler). I want this animation to happen from time to time, for both my character and NPCs. SirNibbles made it and offered to make any adjustments necessary, i'm not sure if he still has the time, but... if this or something similar would find a way into my game, i'd be very glad. :smile:

On 13/12/2017 at 5:10 AM, Yoosha123 said:

I don't think the personality is working. I have it on 95% submissive and fourth wall enabled I still mostly just get generic comments. 

The submissive/dominant comments are probably the least populated of all the traits which is why you may only be getting generic comments. Also ensure you have Player Comments active too otherwise the 4th wall comments won't work.

On 13/12/2017 at 5:28 AM, S4WDU5T said:

With the new updates and added/changed traits, where do the percentages change from the averages posted a page or two back for an equal chance at any of them coming up? :open_mouth:

Narrator - 

Story - 

Masochist - 

Nympho - 

Defiance - 

Dominance - 

Submission - 

Timidness - 

Now that the list has all of these, what's the middle ground on the numbers? I liked seeing a sampling of everything available then could increase/decrease from there ;)

Thank you for the updates, everything seems either back or better now again, fantastic! :smiley:

I am looking at changing the way the percentages work as at the moment there is a fixed 50% chance that a trait will not be used. This means you can never get 100% of one particular trait it will always be 50% trait 50% generic even if you only select a single trait.

However, to get an even distribution of all 9 traits (including generics) you'd need to set the percentages as follows (I think :smile: ) which would give each trait an 11% chance of firing...

Narrator - 22%

Story - 25%

Masochist - 28%

Nympho - 32%

Defiance - 39%

Dominance - 49%

Submission - 65%

Timidness - 100%

2 hours ago, S4WDU5T said:

There shouldn't be any sex triggers in the mod at the moment as it doesn't have any dependency on SexLab at all. It does sound like maybe a script got left active at some point although I don't remember adding in any sexual scenes for the knock over dialogue.

54 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Been a while since i've used this mod, but speaking of actions like stripping instead of comments only... maybe this would be the mod to make a wish of mine true. ;)

Imho the animation in this post is quite self explaining (in the spoiler). I want this animation to happen from time to time, for both my character and NPCs. SirNibbles made it and offered to make any adjustments necessary, i'm not sure if he still has the time, but... if this or something similar would find a way into my game, i'd be very glad. :smile:

Oooh, thats quite nice and certainly fits into the theme of this mod. It doesn't look like they released the animation though and the thread is quite old. I also would love to use the groping animation from Get Stripped...

3 minutes ago, JimmyJimJim said:

Oooh, thats quite nice and certainly fits into the theme of this mod. It doesn't look like they released the animation though and the thread is quite old. I also would love to use the groping animation from Get Stripped...

Yes, the thread is ages old. However, SirNibbles is still around and he liked even the idea enough to make this small showcase. Before putting more work into it he was waiting for somebody who wants to make a mod with it. Until now, i never found anybody... not sure if he still has the time and motivation to improve the animation, but imho it would be worth the try and  asking him. :smile: Even if not, hopefully he still has it somewhere around and you could use what he made back then. I've written a pm to him, asking if he could give it to you. :smile:

For any adjustments you might want i suggest you both talk to each other, less complicated then me as man in the middle. ;)

Nice mod.  I'm too lazy to check if anyone's mentioned this, but when I load up the game my Player character sometimes breaks the 4th wall and tells me something like "I've been missing you.  I thought you'd forgotten me." (Paraphrasing from memory.) I have 4th wall comments unchecked.

Edit: Yeah, getting other 4th wall comments as well.

5 hours ago, JimmyJimJim said:

I am looking at changing the way the percentages work as at the moment there is a fixed 50% chance that a trait will not be used. This means you can never get 100% of one particular trait it will always be 50% trait 50% generic even if you only select a single trait.

There shouldn't be any sex triggers in the mod at the moment as it doesn't have any dependency on SexLab at all. It does sound like maybe a script got left active at some point although I don't remember adding in any sexual scenes for the knock over dialogue.

Had some thoughts about the percentages, and while I'm not sure if it would be reasonable to code or be that helpful, it might make sense to have the user be able to order calculation of the traits in the MCM menu.  That way if someone wanted to make a primarily submissive character without zeroing the other comment types (narrator/story especially), they could have submissive/timid traits as levels 1 and 2 with a large weighting.  Might also make sense to have the fixed 50% failure rate linked into the MCM menu if people want a higher percentage of comments to be their chosen trait (where available).

Re: the sex triggers, I think they are still in the mod at least as of 2.89 (being naked in an inn is a good way to being told you need to offer freebies).  The knockover -> scene dialogues are in xx025e70, and I think they are technically part of the Unhelpful dialogues.  Which is possibly also why S4WDU5T was getting constantly abused, if they are not technically knockdown dialogues, turning off the knockdown dialogue while leaving Unhelpful on would mean that knocking down anything might have a high percentage of getting punished.

10 hours ago, LucentShard said:

Could I get some examples of player comments from each trait?

I don't think I've ever seen any Narrator comments.

and I'm not sure what is Story comments and generic comments.

Easiest way to see what's available is open the mod up in TES5Edit and look at the dialogue topics.  Narrator comments literally have Narrator: Blah Blah Blah as if there was a voiceover, story comments are like snips of a daydream from the PC, and generic comments are anything that isn't tied to a specific trait (huge variety of these).  There are a lot of story and narrator comments in draugr tombs atm.

7 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SDG always chooses SL spanking animations after knocking down stuff

AWESOME =D

you rock jim! :open_mouth:

Indeed it does, I believe it was a request by someone and I thought that it fit quite well. :smile:

1 hour ago, JimmyJimJim said:
9 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

SDG always chooses SL spanking animations after knocking down stuff

AWESOME =D

you rock jim! :open_mouth:

Indeed it does, I believe it was a request by someone and I thought that it fit quite well. :smile:

May I ask which/whose animation mod/pack has a plurality of spanking anims? Those would be a better option than the outright rape I was getting every time for merely nudging a platter/pan :confused:

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

and dont forget the mighty Nibbles for spanking animations o/

Yep, Nibbles' spanking  animation is SG's go-to in my game (I think it is the only one I currently have installed).  

I've just started using the new Devious Devices 4.0, and as far as I can tell it works fine with SG.