Bandits pretty much say nothing else anymore. Awesome. x)

I also had some Guards talk shit about my PC... which was kinda awkward because that happened while I played a male character.

So either you have not included any gender checks or the game thinks my dude is a chick for some reason.

Good idea! I've been waiting the mod like this!

And Here are my suggestions.

1. It'll be really good to add some dialogs for bandits.

I'm really sick of hearing their repeating well.. trite words.

But... there is a slight problem.

Bandits without voice sometimes might be really freaking you out especially when engaing combat coming out of nowhere.

2. How about adding some scenes so that some other NPCs can have some unique conversations or interactions.

Maybe some old men skulking around waitress and you know...

I've been looking into something like this for a while. Haven't gotten a chance to look at this, but I've got a 3 day weekend coming up. Skyrim will have to compete between Overwatch, Dragon's Dogma, Fallout 4, and Warframe, so no guarantees about actually getting to it.

On a side not, any plans on adding Racial-specific dialog? I only play female Khajiit, and i'd kinda like more comments than "You'd make a fine rug, cat!"

Excellent idea! and I tried it out....

Tried it out on a new game without any mods installed but this. So far i only encountered comments from bandits. And even these were only shown half a second. Not enough time to read. Yeah, general subtitles are on....

Anything more i have to do for being able to reading these comments?

Hmmm, just check that you've got Fuz Ro D'oh installed as that controls how long the text dialogue is displayed for and, although the mod will run without it, it is a requirement :)

The bandit ones work, so does the running into object comments by nearby NPC, however guards doesn't seems to be saying anything besides vanilla dialog :-/

Also running into someone would be prime for some new dialog :P

The guard dialogue from this mod is in direct competition with all the standard guard dialogue so it can take some time before you might here one of the comments from this mod. You can often force the dialogue by constantly talking to a guard...eventually the correct topics will come up, but it is totally at random.

Ok cool, kinda ties in nicely with DCLs mysogny mechanic + dialogues as well.

Exactly what I thought :)

Strip search eh? That would be a perfect addition to what the guards do when you are confronted and pay off a bounty, they tell you that they will confiscate any stolen items you have on you at the time in vanilla but it would be much more fun if they made you strip for the search.

Of course you would want to make sure that doing that wouldn't interfere with Prison Overhaul but it could add more humiliation for being a miscreant than the current black-out and appear near the hold jail that happens now.

I wouldn't want to mess with any dialogue that might cause Prison Overhaul to have issues. My thought was just to have a random chance that they might do a random "stop n search" (especially at night) which wouldn't require you having a bounty or stolen goods on you. Min you....I can probably add some extra dialogue to the pool where they say "I recognise your face..."

You should have nude comments! =D People make more sexist comments when you are nude, or maybe they hit on you more. Could always add 'men/people ask for sex when you are nude' functionality like Cursed Loot, be nice if a smaller mod did that too. Just ideas.

Edit: Even the bandits could have more quotes from when you're naked. "Hurry up and give up, you obviously want to get fucked, naked whore!" Or something, but shorter. I love what you have so far. <3

Love it! Naked comments will be added shortly...

do they have new voices or is it txt dialogue only?

and what about female guards? do they respond the same?

This mod is text only. Female guards will respond the same as male guards except where it wouldn't really fit. I will probably add specific female guard dialogue at some point.

Bandits pretty much say nothing else anymore. Awesome. x)

I also had some Guards talk shit about my PC... which was kinda awkward because that happened while I played a male character.

So either you have not included any gender checks or the game thinks my dude is a chick for some reason.

Ah yes, I do need to add a gender check for the player character :)

This mod replaces standard dialogs?The child Lucia insulted me, lol

And I need to add child checks..!

Good idea! I've been waiting the mod like this!

And Here are my suggestions.

1. It'll be really good to add some dialogs for bandits.

I'm really sick of hearing their repeating well.. trite words.

But... there is a slight problem.

Bandits without voice sometimes might be really freaking you out especially when engaing combat coming out of nowhere.

2. How about adding some scenes so that some other NPCs can have some unique conversations or interactions.

Maybe some old men skulking around waitress and you know...

1. Not sure there is much I can do about it without recording dialogue, although I do have an idea but I'm not sure if it will work where a standard bandit laugh or something is played but you get the text dialogue as well. This mod doesn't change the bandits sandboxing comments so you should still hear them before you see them.

2. Probably outside this mod as I don;t really want to get into complex scenes or quest lines....but you never know.

I've been looking into something like this for a while. Haven't gotten a chance to look at this, but I've got a 3 day weekend coming up. Skyrim will have to compete between Overwatch, Dragon's Dogma, Fallout 4, and Warframe, so no guarantees about actually getting to it.

On a side not, any plans on adding Racial-specific dialog? I only play female Khajiit, and i'd kinda like more comments than "You'd make a fine rug, cat!"

Ooooh....I like that idea. Hadn't thought of race specific comments ("I'd split you in two, Elf!")

Great idea, really looking forward to seeing further updates.

Thanks, hopefully should have an updated version later today :)

Strip search eh? That would be a perfect addition to what the guards do when you are confronted and pay off a bounty, they tell you that they will confiscate any stolen items you have on you at the time in vanilla but it would be much more fun if they made you strip for the search.

Of course you would want to make sure that doing that wouldn't interfere with Prison Overhaul but it could add more humiliation for being a miscreant than the current black-out and appear near the hold jail that happens now.

I wouldn't want to mess with any dialogue that might cause Prison Overhaul to have issues. My thought was just to have a random chance that they might do a random "stop n search" (especially at night) which wouldn't require you having a bounty or stolen goods on you. Min you....I can probably add some extra dialogue to the pool where they say "I recognise your face..."

This mod replaces standard dialogs?The child Lucia insulted me, lol

And I need to add child checks..!

That's why I only brought it up as an idea for the "Pay off my bounty" side of things since I think PO stays away from that.

Add a child check onto your Quest(s) that have the dialogue and then you won't have to add a child check to each individual dialogue. Also in the same way, if you don't have separate quests for each type of dialogue (bandits, guards etc) making such allows you to move the defining conditions to the quest level so you can limit the conditions on each piece of dialog to just the ones that are unique to the dialogue AND you can start or stop that quest to enable or disable that whole block of dialogues.

This isn't a criticism, because the mod will probably be incorporated into my load order at some point. (Because you get quite a lot pent up aggression from doing a build, and it is usually aimed at the player character in game).

Anyway rather than the standard type response of "Hey slug flaps, come sit on my cucumber" type thing, (from most types of mod in this genre),  which you normally get coming into a town all covered in blood after clearing a dungeon. How about  nicer comments like  "Interesting weather we are having don't you know?", "Those are lovely high heels. Where did you get them?", "You look like you could do with a drink and not in a euphemistic way", or "I used to be an adventurer like you, but had to go home for my tea"

That's why I only brought it up as an idea for the "Pay off my bounty" side of things since I think PO stays away from that.

Add a child check onto your Quest(s) that have the dialogue and then you won't have to add a child check to each individual dialogue. Also in the same way, if you don't have separate quests for each type of dialogue (bandits, guards etc) making such allows you to move the defining conditions to the quest level so you can limit the conditions on each piece of dialog to just the ones that are unique to the dialogue AND you can start or stop that quest to enable or disable that whole block of dialogues.

Ah yes, just realised you can add conditions to the whole of the quest! That makes life a bit easier.

This isn't a criticism, because the mod will probably be incorporated into my load order at some point. (Because you get quite a lot pent up aggression from doing a build, and it is usually aimed at the player character in game).

Anyway rather than the standard type response of "Hey slug flaps, come sit on my cucumber" type thing, (from most types of mod in this genre),  which you normally get coming into a town all covered in blood after clearing a dungeon. How about  nicer comments like  "Interesting weather we are having don't you know?", "Those are lovely high heels. Where did you get them?", "You look like you could do with a drink and not in a euphemistic way", or "I used to be an adventurer like you, but had to go home for my tea"

Hmmm....i think that would make a great mod. A complete expansion to general comments without them being adult orientated. Perhaps i'll add some specific NPC comments which are much more vanilla.

The Guards/Bandits might be dicks, but most common people are decent...

Ah yes, just realised you can add conditions to the whole of the quest! That makes life a bit easier.

Hmmm....i think that would make a great mod. A complete expansion to general comments without them being adult orientated. Perhaps i'll add some specific NPC comments which are much more vanilla.

The Guards/Bandits might be dicks, but most common people are decent...

If you do that, please make that an optional file. I'm here for the stupid guards and bandits being pricks, not stupid citizens giving me compliments! :P

EDIT: Please also make a list of all phrases and lines you have added, maybe in your second post or something.

If you do that, please make that an optional file. I'm here for the stupid guards and bandits being pricks, not stupid citizens giving me compliments! :P

EDIT: Please also do a list of all phrases and lines you have added, maybe in your second post or something.

I would add an MCM so you can turn them on or off... :)

There are just too many phrases to re-type them again (59 just for the guard comments) and the dialogue exporter looks terrible! Any one know how to export them properly?

love this. only problem i've run into so far is that dogs also shout deroggatory comments when fighting with them. not sure why that is but it's a little weird when you're fighting bandits and one of thier dogs starts shouting it's going to rape you.

great idea, i really like it ! :D i'll certainly install the mod in my next game !  i was sooooo bored of hearing guard talking about their knees or about how badly they wanted to join the Danguards that i started avoiding to meet them when possible !! :P  when i'll install your mod i'll go to look for them instead ! LOL :D

the strip-search idea would be great !!  especially when you pay your bounty and they must remove all the stolen objects you have (who knows where you might have hidden them :P;) )

also the idea of having it happening randomly (especially at night) is great, but please, in that case be sure that the guard has a torch equipped or the darkness might spoil his fun (and my screenshots) :P

thanks a lot for this mod !! :D

Since some comments are based on leather armor, it might be an idea to throw in a few lines for glass and stahlrim armor. Not everyone's using the transparency mods though. Still, a girl wearing see-through armor might inspire some men.

I'll be adding comments for all armour types :)

love this. only problem i've run into so far is that dogs also shout deroggatory comments when fighting with them. not sure why that is but it's a little weird when you're fighting bandits and one of thier dogs starts shouting it's going to rape you.

Ah, good catch. Just uploaded a new version which makes sure the subject and target of the comment are both playable races which should stop any other animal that might be in a faction talking :)

great idea, i really like it ! :D i'll certainly install the mod in my next game !  i was sooooo bored of hearing guard talking about their knees or about how badly they wanted to join the Danguards that i started avoiding to meet them when possible !! :P  when i'll install your mod i'll go to look for them instead ! LOL :D

the strip-search idea would be great !!  especially when you pay your bounty and they must remove all the stolen objects you have (who knows where you might have hidden them :P;) )

also the idea of having it happening randomly (especially at night) is great, but please, in that case be sure that the guard has a torch equipped or the darkness might spoil his fun (and my screenshots) :P

thanks a lot for this mod !! :D

You'll still hear the standard comments, but at least there will be a lot more variation now :)

You'll still hear the standard comments, but at least there will be a lot more variation now :)

yes, i got that was an addiction, not a replacement :) but one guard talking about his knee is ok,  almost every guard doing that was too much !! :P

one more suggestion, for the strip-search when (if) you add it...  if it isn't too difficult (i understand you want to keep the mod simple) several guards gathering to look at me while that happens would be great ! ;)

If mixedupJim start rolling you cant stop him ;)

I'm determined to finish this one :)

I'd willing to do some voice acting for the guard comments; I can do a pretty decent

pseudo-Austrian accent. I might consider doing other types of characters. My recording

equipment is professional quality.

hey, if you want to that'd be great. I was going to try and splice together phrases...but they never end up sounding very good. I'll add some sample phrases to the mod description page if you want to give them a shot...

I'd willing to do some voice acting for the guard comments; I can do a pretty decent

pseudo-Austrian accent. I might consider doing other types of characters. My recording

hey, if you want to that'd be great. I was going to try and splice together phrases...but they never end up sounding very good. I'll add some sample phrases to the mod description page if you want to give them a shot...

As the Vanilla game of Skyrim tells us, not all Nordic people sound like stereotypical Austrians. Maybe put a call out for some Canadians as well just to keep the game balance.

(Actually don't know if some of the Vanilla voices were Canadian. However if its a cheap rate acting job, they are usually involved somewhere). IGMC.

Some Questions :

i use "no naked comments" and  " no npc greetings". Is this mod working if i place it under them in load order ?

defeat has it own comments. do i have to turn them off or on to make yours appear?

comments are also coming from skooma whore and maria eden.

i do like comments very much, but there is the danger of repeating too often after a longer playing time. how do you handle this?

good luck on this mod, it sounds great.

Some Questions :

i use "no naked comments" and  " no npc greetings". Is this mod working if i place it under them in load order ?

defeat has it own comments. do i have to turn them off or on to make yours appear?

comments are also coming from skooma whore and maria eden.

i do like comments very much, but there is the danger of repeating too often after a longer playing time. how do you handle this?

good luck on this mod, it sounds great.

Hmmm...I'm not sure if those mods would block this one too. I suspect it won't as I'm using a separate quest to define the comments, however it is possible that they may be blocked as well.

It shouldn't matter about comments from any other mod. If they are adding them to the same pool of comments as vanilla skyrim then they will all have a chance of appearing. Non should get overwitten.

All comments have a 4 hour cool down on them so they really shouldn't repeat very often, and there are quite a lot of them with the idea being that they will be added to constantly so the actual pool will be huge :)

All comments have a 4 hour cool down on them so they really shouldn't repeat very often, and there are quite a lot of them with the idea being that they will be added to constantly so the actual pool will be huge :)

in case you're looking for more comments ideas and haven't already something similar :

guards' comments :

"i find your hand in my pocked and you find my dick in your ass !"

"only thieves and vampires go around at night...  oops, forgot the whores like you !"

"looking for job, slut ? try at the inn... there's always need of new whores"

beggars' comments :

"hey slut, if you're not giving me any money, gimme at least a blowjob !"

"yes, i'm drunk and you're a bitch... so what ?"

bandits' comments :

"i can't wait to see what's inside that nice armor of yours !"

"try to run, so i can take you from behind"

naked comments :

"feeling hot, bitch ?"

"can't afford any clothes ? be nice to me and you'll get some"

"get back to the brothel you belong, whore !"

As the Vanilla game of Skyrim tells us, not all Nordic people sound like stereotypical Austrians. Maybe put a call out for some Canadians as well just to keep the game balance.

(Actually don't know if some of the Vanilla voices were Canadian. However if its a cheap rate acting job, they are usually involved somewhere). IGMC.

Nobody stands out as sounding Canadian, at least not in the stereotypical way 'aboot' instead of 'about' :lol:

I do wonder what some guy from Long Island is doing in Riften selling Falmer Blood Elixir, though

"All this can be yawws for just..." or why Jon Battleborn sounds kind of Yiddish "You know the trouble

with Skyrim these days? You can't get a decent egg cream anymore!"

So, let me get some obligations off my plate this week, and I'll record some voice samples for you.