Hi Funnybiz

Was wondering, by any chance you would be able to do animations for nipple magic by ElPsyCongroo. I always imagine female forcing their chest out, or holding and aiming breast, or recoil/kickback when firing fireballs. That would be sooo awesome.

Thanks again for all your work.

Hmmm I will see if I can when I have the time :)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Small request, if ya will, especially considering you love to dish out animations lol.

Well... Obviously I hadn't ever gotten around to animating. Its damn bear impossible for me to find the proper 3DS max version for Skyrim.

Buuut. I was hoping, requesting maybe more feminine injured animations? Preferably based off of Her Animations by Gutris1? (DAT hip swing doe)

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using these fabulous animations together with FNIS PCEA2 and they are great!!. I have a question, tough... is there a non-360 movement version, or can I delete some files to prevent that?. I'm currently playing as a mage and often need to cast spells while walking backwards... and when using these animations my PC turns around .

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Small request, if ya will, especially considering you love to dish out animations lol.

Well... Obviously I hadn't ever gotten around to animating. Its damn bear impossible for me to find the proper 3DS max version for Skyrim.

Buuut. I was hoping, requesting maybe more feminine injured animations? Preferably based off of Her Animations by Gutris1? (DAT hip swing doe)

I would love to but I can't for a while :( but I hope to create those in the future :)
  • 1 month later...
Hey guys, as you know, Combat Fatigue uses these animations. I figured out how to make that mod compatible with PCEA2, by peeking inside TDF's new Aroused Idles mod. All it took were the following 3 lines to the script CombatFatigueSpell.psc, at the end of the LoadHealthy () function.

if Game.GetModByName("FNIS_PCEA2.esp") != 255

SendModEvent("PCEA2Task", "refresh")

endif

I've sent this information to the mod author. If he's not completely MIA then hopefully he'll consider publishing a patched version. If not, well here's the patch in itself.

Have fun limping around!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yeah i used the conditions provided by EVG CONDITIONAL ANIMATIONS and use this. I removed the condition to only apply to character and its working great to all NPC.

They run at normal speed but well... This mod works fantastic. there i also added a conditions for the mod that adds a injury system like wildcat so you see the animations when a injured ocurs 

This mod shine here with DAR 

I really hope to see Funny adding the atack animations... but well 

Really gratefull about this mod Funny

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey FunnyBizness, Hope the Day has found you well.  I love your animations your an EXTREMELY Talented Animator and Im very excited about this one in particular because its something to this day in 2022 is lacking the detail of injury showing up during combat and not after,  . there is nowhere where i find working animations like these would love it to work with NPCs as well im currently looking forward to injury system and i encourage you to please PLEASE work on these animations and extend on them with a healing recovery system. 

- Lico