Screenshot Problem

Antrox

WTF IS THIS?

Screenshots1627.png

I keep getting these ever so often when taking screens.

People keep telling me its a sign of a failing GPU. I can't tell if that's true or not. 

Some information on this would be appreciated please.

Is this only via Steam screenshots or through ENB? Did you try taking pics with different apps like Fraps?

This happened using the PrintScreen Default skyrim screenshot key. Programs like fraps work perfectly.

That's odd, but I guess if it would be really GPU fault then it would appear for other games too. Maybe try some GPU tests like Furmark, see if you get any issues with those.

Other than that maybe try with/without ENBs or switch ENB, etc. Just keep testing until you can narrow the list of possible issues down. Or just use Fraps for screens and say fuck it.

That's odd, but I guess if it would be really GPU fault then it would appear for other games too. Maybe try some GPU tests like Furmark, see if you get any issues with those.

Other than that maybe try with/without ENBs or switch ENB, etc. Just keep testing until you can narrow the list of possible issues down. Or just use Fraps for screens and say fuck it.

I think im just going go straight to FRAPs.

Archived