Suke's Animations SLAL 6/9/2016

Hey Suke, looking at last stage of misonary it looks like you didnt copied arm swivel vaues on female right hand from last frame to 1st. It snaps on end of every loop.

Alright I'll fix that BTW anubiss do you know by any chance if the issue with the transition glitch between stages 3 and 4 of the nonconesnual doggy style is fixable?

I dont have them ingame, how does that transition glitch looks like? Ive never heard of such a thing.

Suke looking really great, i can feel the force and I like your positions/orientations and a lot of personality.

if I offer to make an omodule for you would you be interested? Let me know, they are fairly straight forward to manage once you get the main folders out of the way.

Thanks alot CEO, I'd also appreciate the omodule as long as you don't mind the length of time it takes me to animate. It usually takes me a day to animate one five stage sexlab animation. I'm hoping to get faster in the future though. PM me with more details and we can talk more about this.

Alright new animations are up!I started uploading and accidentally made the thread public without waiting for SLAL version. Once it's out I'll update it for download.

Edit: SLAL Pack is updated!

Ooh, nice work with these anims, I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. If you're making anymore animations, can I offer a suggestion? A threesome(MMF) non con missionary animation, where the assisting male holds down her wrists(And possibly rubs her breasts in some stages..if possible), and the active male spreads her legs and penetrates?

You should add the "aggressive" tag to your animations so that they can be used properly with Defeat/Submit/etc.

If you are looking for suggestions for new animations, here are a few ideas:

1) Forced blowjob anims with forceful cum in mouth, leito aggressive and bound blowjobs are very nice but even they get old after a while, some variety in this style would be nice

2) If you want to try multiple actors, some MFF (Male and female vs. female) would fill out gaps in current available animations. Active male, with female assistant to pin down arms, etc. of female victim. For use with Defeat/Submit's player+follower vs. victim features. All of the current animations like this are two males, but I think a lot of male players have a female follower.

3) Another currently missing group of animations - aggressive lesbian - female aggressor on female victim, but no strap ons (ie not female acting like male).

You should add the "aggressive" tag to your animations so that they can be used properly with Defeat/Submit/etc.

If you are looking for suggestions for new animations, here are a few ideas:

1) Forced blowjob anims with forceful cum in mouth, leito aggressive and bound blowjobs are very nice but even they get old after a while, some variety in this style would be nice

2) If you want to try multiple actors, some MFF (Male and female vs. female) would fill out gaps in current available animations. Active male, with female assistant to pin down arms, etc. of female victim. For use with Defeat/Submit's player+follower vs. victim features. All of the current animations like this are two males, but I think a lot of male players have a female follower.

3) Another currently missing group of animations - aggressive lesbian - female aggressor on female victim, but no strap ons (ie not female acting like male).

Ooh, nice work with these anims, I'm glad I stumbled across this thread. If you're making anymore animations, can I offer a suggestion? A threesome(MMF) non con missionary animation, where the assisting male holds down her wrists(And possibly rubs her breasts in some stages..if possible), and the active male spreads her legs and penetrates?

I thought they were already tagged in SLAL no? If they aren't I can ask about it again. Also I can definitely look into those animations for you guys. It may take a few days before I get to them since I am travelling but I'll try my best to fulfill the requests!

I noticed a little something about the non con missionary..(It might be because of the size slider or the schlongs I use..but here we are..) The thrusting seems to be a little 'off target', probably because there's hardly any windup from the upper body to keep the schlong in line, for example, in the second stage, the schlong suddenly cranes upward on its own just before the thrust, and it makes it a little hard to adjust yourself. Otherwise, these anims are pretty good, and I like 'em!

HOT DAMN! THESE ARE AWESOME! WOW you know your stuff Suke ai am downloading now lol I have been looking for some new animations to add to my sexlab list. There is a God. Lol congrats :D

Thanks alot Funnybizness, I appreciate that!

I noticed a little something about the non con missionary..(It might be because of the size slider or the schlongs I use..but here we are..) The thrusting seems to be a little 'off target', probably because there's hardly any windup from the upper body to keep the schlong in line, for example, in the second stage, the schlong suddenly cranes upward on its own just before the thrust, and it makes it a little hard to adjust yourself. Otherwise, these anims are pretty good, and I like 'em!

Thanks man, I think once I finish moving I'm going to correct quite a few things on that missionary position in addition to some other things

HOT DAMN! THESE ARE AWESOME! WOW you know your stuff Suke ai am downloading now lol I have been looking for some new animations to add to my sexlab list. There is a God. Lol congrats :D

Thanks alot Funnybizness, I appreciate that!

Thanks man, I think once I finish moving I'm going to correct quite a few things on that missionary position in addition to some other things

Oh, one other thing I meant to point out, while in the non con missionary, the aggressor seems to be a little too confident that the victim won't get away until he's done. xD I believe the aggressor should hold her down to some extent, even if it isn't holding her down by the wrists, maybe he could hold her shoulders down, or forcibly pull her hips into his, maybe even rub her breasts if possible...but those are just my two cents. Maybe you've themed it to make the victim seem truly helpless, and if it is that, you probably don't need to do too much of what I suggested. xD

Great animations here! I'm not usually a big fan of the aggressive stuff, but these have a certain artistic quality about them. Lots of feeling and attention to detail. They are now in my permanent SL list. Please keep releasing!

Thanks! I try not to go to extreme on the aggressiveness of the positions. Usually not really my taste so I try to soften the actions of what's happening. I will take requests to do a bit more aggressive stuff though. 

Yep definitely on par with Leito's and CEO's stuff. 

That means a lot!

Submissive Doggy  :heart:

Good job m8! Keep it up!

Thanks a lot, I really like that one to!

• 3 weeks later...

I like your work, more of a rough-play, instead of outright non-consent, sort of an intermediary between the standard SL animations and FunnyBiznes's more brutal stuff.  Looking forward to your future work. You might want to put up a download page,  I stumbled across this thread by accident. It would have been a shame to have missed it.

• 1 month later...