Suke's Animations SLAL 6/9/2016

But please do somthing with feet, this position look strange. Rest is very good.

If you are referring to the missionary sure I'll make a corrected version I should be able to just replace what's already in the slal pack.

Thanks a lot qwerty does this mean you would be updating the slal pack for these animations? If so I could pm you in the future.

Yes, I can update SLAL version in the future.

Thank you very much!

These look awesome!!

Thanks!

No problem! Also I noticed your profile picture is from blackadder comics. That's where I got the inspiration from for these animations, I'll probably continue to use those pictures as references for position ideas.

I love your standing animation so much. I am so happy that we have a new animator. You have done such a great job!!!!!

Thank you I really appreciate that. I'm working on some new animations now but I'm hoping I continue to be able to keep up quality in animations.

Hey Suke, looking at last stage of misonary it looks like you didnt copied arm swivel vaues on female right hand from last frame to 1st. It snaps on end of every loop.

Alright I'll fix that BTW anubiss do you know by any chance if the issue with the transition glitch between stages 3 and 4 of the nonconesnual doggy style is fixable?

Suke looking really great, i can feel the force and I like your positions/orientations and a lot of personality.

if I offer to make an omodule for you would you be interested? Let me know, they are fairly straight forward to manage once you get the main folders out of the way.