DOA5LR: Beach Paradise Mod (UPDATE: 6/5/16)

tvudjf.jpg

UPDATE 6/5/2016

post-138542-0-98533600-1465178246_thumb.jpg

• Added more swimwear for almost every character (slotting restrictions prevented some from recieving as much)
  • Fixed shadow flickering issues on some topless variants (thanks Ishidacorp)
  • Fixed clipping issues on some swimwear
  • Better organized swimwear slotting
  • Bonus micro bikini designed by Japanese BBS user

AUTOLINK COSTUME DATA NEEDS TO BE DELETED AND THEN REPLACED IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS VERSION INSTALLED!

EXAMPLE IMAGES
post-138542-0-67036300-1464746296_thumb.jpgpost-138542-0-92495100-1464746294_thumb.jpgpost-138542-0-84431600-1464746298_thumb.jpgpost-138542-0-54134700-1464746301_thumb.jpg

FOREWARNING

This is a very large mod, and a very greedy one at that. It is very important that you install the mod as the instructions in this readme indicate or else there will not only be costume conflicts, but incorrect costume ordering from Autolink. It is not compatible with any other DLC mods in any way shape or form, and if you desire to add more costumes then you'd have to add them through Autolink instead of DLC Tool. DLC slots were used with the intention of making this mod easily navigable instead of compiling the hundreds of costumes into details in Autolink. Furthermore, A few DLC packs need to be cleared from the launch configuration in order to make enough room for all the slots this mod needs to function. 

ABOUT

"Beach Paradise" is a very large mod that aims to create and/or enhance the sensual beach aesthetic.

KEY FEATURES

• Entire female casts' breasts reshaped to reflect how they appear in DOAX3 on all added costumes and nude variants (for example, Ayane's breasts are much larger as they are in DOAX3). Breast size of characters not available in DOAX3 are approximated at my own discretion.
  • Nude versions of every female character
  • An average of 20 additional swimwear costumes available for every female character, for a total of 378 additional swimwear added in total (not including alternate color/patterns). 397 including nude variations.
  • Topless variants of all added swimwear* (one piece swimwear not included)
  • Alternate colors and patterns available for most swimwear.
  • Easily navigable interface that combines the features of DLC Tool and Autolink to make choosing swimwear, changing color details and making them topless simple.

OPTIONAL FEATURES

• Improved high definition sand textures for Zach Island, to replace the grainy default ones.
  • GeDoSaTo post processing configuration for better a better looking image.

REQUIREMENTS

• If you have a previous version of Beach Paradise installed, delete or backup your existing Autolink folder
  • Recommended Dead or Alive 5: Last Round version 1.60 or above (it has not been tested on older or newer versions of the game, but will most certainly not work with older versions). 
  • A manipulable DLC configuration INI, preferably from the 3DM release (3DMGAME.ini). 
  • Autolink 1.70 or above.
  • 13GB of free storage space (the archive becomes much bigger after extraction!)
  • OPTIONAL: GeDoSato and uMOD r51 for optional features

INSTALLATION

• Install Autolink if you have not already.
  • Copy the contents of the "Costume Data" folder into your Dead or Alive 5 Last Round root directory. This should overwrite two folders.
  • Open your configuration INI from the game's root directory (should be called 3DMGAME.ini or something similar) and scroll down to the DLC section (recommended to make a backup).
  • Overwrite the existing DLC ini entries so that it appears as shown below. Save the file once you're finished (this clears a couple of pre-existing DLC in order to make room, as well as add the mod content).
DLC001=358144
DLC002=358143
DLC003=358142
DLC004=358141
DLC005=358140
DLC006=352150
DLC007=351850
DLC008=403063
DLC009=445260
DLC010=148869
DLC011=148870
DLC012=148871
DLC013=148872

OPTIONAL FEATURES INSTALLATION

• GeDoSaTo post processing configuration can be installed by copying the contents within the "GeDoSaTo Post Processing Config" into your GeDoSaTo root directory, provided you have it installed and configured to run with Dead or Alive 5. Set post processing to Asmodean in the game .ini profile. GeDoSato is an incredibly useful program that can provide an array of useful features and enhancements to any DX9 game. It's what I use to take my own images in DOA5, and to force borderless windowed and downscaling.
  • Improved Zach Island Sand Textures are installed through uMod r51 by dragging the .zip archive within the "Zach Island Better Sand Textures" folder into uMod while Dead or Alive 5 is running. The textures could alternatively be installed through lnk reshuffle if you somehow managed to find what the hash is for it but whatever.

USAGE

• Nude variants of all females are the final slot with a heart icon.
  • Additional swimwear is just before the nude variant
  • Alternate colors/patterns and topless variants of them are available in the details section of every added swimwear
  • Some swimwear is before official costumes due to slotting restrictions
  • Selecting a detail option in the character selection will save it for viewing in the Movies section, as there is no details option in the Movies UI for some reason.

CREDITS

• Harry Palmer: It would be very difficult to encapsulate his contributions to DOA5 modding and by proxy this mod. He is responsible not only for the original nude meshes, but many of the tools used for modding then and today. 
  • TimmyC: Another author of many excellent tools that were used to make this mod. It would not have been possible without him. 
  • Riry Satsuki: Author of the incredible ABC Transformer utility, a tool used very heavily in the creation of this mod.
  • Breast Copy Machine: I do not know the author of this mod as it does not appear to be listed, but this was another invaluable tool in the creation of this mod.
  • TMC Tools: Yet again I don't know the author, but these many tools are once again a huge part of making this.
  • Doutoko: Author of the infamous DLC tool. Kudos to Hedgeheg for his improved version as well, which was used to make this mod.
  • Falling Cat: Author of Autolink, and the tool that inspired me to make this and makes it possible. A great tool all around that should be used by everyone who plays.
  • Miscellaneous Pink Cafe BBS posters: Authors of the original nude meshes, who seem to prefer to be unnamed for the most part. Incredibly shaped breasts, butts and privates from these guys, and their models are pretty great too!
  • Tantrave: Author of the micro bikini! 
  • Ishidacorp: Fixed an issue with shadow flickering on Nvidia hardware

DOWNLOAD (Updated: 6/5/2016)
MEGA
MEDIAFIRE

PATCH 6/6/2016 (Fixes incorrect body on Nude Helena):

MEGA

PATCH #2 6/6/2016 (Adds missing costume for Nyotengu):

MEGA

NUDE ONLY DLC DOWNLOAD

MEGA

MEDIAFIRE

NUDE TMC DATA DOWNLOAD

MEGA

MEDIAFIRE

thank you for this holden, I haven't had time to try it yet but will when I get home from work, (after backing up my current setup 1st ofc) 

1 question tho, I know you said it over writes some of the official DLC's to make room,  any idea which ones?

anyway thanks again for what looks like the most advanced version of your original "more swimwear" mod that was stickied oh so long ago, great work as always :)

thank you for this holden, I haven't had time to try it yet but will when I get home from work, (after backing up my current setup 1st ofc) 

1 question tho, I know you said it over writes some of the official DLC's to make room,  any idea which ones?

anyway thanks again for what looks like the most advanced version of your original "more swimwear" mod that was stickied oh so long ago, great work as always :)

It clears Samurai Warriors and onward.

thank you very much for all the awesome mods Holden, just some days ago i thought about how hot Rachel would look with Tinas silver thong bikini topless and tada, there it is, just awesome and also all the other mods.

BTW: I use dlc Tool on an old 1.2 version of the game and the mods work without problems, ofc i havent tried all, but like 5 different and had zero problems.

So thx again for that very hot summer pack, most yummiest nipples ever ;)

@holdenmcclure Could you please make these references for ABC transformers ? :shy:

I used the transformer's standard references for the initial phase and I manually adjusted the breasts.

Amazing job Holden, thanks for the mod. Just wanted to ask how come Kasumi is the only one that gets dirt on her nipples? Is it meant to be like that or is it a glitch?

It's not intended. There's not supposed to be dirt there because it creates a harsh seam on the UV.