No bouncing boobs while standing :C

KiTiTy

This is the biggest problem I have with New Vegas, and I've messed around SO MUCH trying to fix it but I don't know what it could be. I tried getting the Fem Walk Replacer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40798-fem-walk-replacer-fallout-new-vegas/ but it didn't fix it, so I just tried reinstalling the BnB body in FoMM, but unfortunately since I backed up my game folder and replaced it after I broke some textures and replaced the folder with a previous one, FoMM (both versions) wont reenable some mods, saying they already exist or it can't find a file..

Anyway I would LOVE if someone could help me get boobs to bounce while standing! I can crouch (sneak) and move around and jump and my boobs bounce, but as soon as I stand they become made of hard plastic or something and don't bounce anymore :C

Pleeeeeeeeease halp :3

This is the biggest problem I have with New Vegas, and I've messed around SO MUCH trying to fix it but I don't know what it could be. I tried getting the Fem Walk Replacer http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40798-fem-walk-replacer-fallout-new-vegas/ but it didn't fix it, so I just tried reinstalling the BnB body in FoMM, but unfortunately since I backed up my game folder and replaced it after I broke some textures and replaced the folder with a previous one, FoMM (both versions) wont reenable some mods, saying they already exist or it can't find a file..

Anyway I would LOVE if someone could help me get boobs to bounce while standing! I can crouch (sneak) and move around and jump and my boobs bounce, but as soon as I stand they become made of hard plastic or something and don't bounce anymore :C

Pleeeeeeeeease halp :3

that is normal the boobs only bounce when you move and stand still when you not move. is weird if the boobs move when you don't move. i never see that in FNV i only see that in Skyrim.

i dont know what i did, but my boobs bounce when standing now.. and i meant while moving, but up in the upright position. my naked body i dont think supports bouncing boobs tho without any clothes on tho.. i used Beware of Girl with i think its called the cherry body or something, the one with the smaller boobs, then installed body by race, and bnb body, and beware of girl again coz bnb boobs were too big.

Behavior animations for F:NV, idles etc, can make the breasts move while standing still.

Highly suggest you use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22733-kendo-2s-type3-body-pack/  by Kendo2.  He like to do updates to his stuff on a more frequent pace then most current modders for NV ( except you Sexout mod makers, keep them coming!).  Cali body of his is the one I like to use.  If you want a bigger boobs and butt body his Hentai one is the one you want.

Archived