Corruption of Champions Mod

abaddon653

The Claudia's Little Secret mod for Oblivion was the closest I've seen to something with sexual transformations (futa). Lovers Doctor also had a few features with breast transformation, but I found it incredibly buggy.

I'm a fan of CoC, but Loogie's definitely right in saying it'd be difficult to get anything remotely close from a mod perspective. I always favoured the prospect of radiation exposure acting as a catalyst for strange things like breast expansion, but given the insurmountable difficulty and obscurity of the kink, it's very unlikely it'll be attempted.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a mod that allows breast size to dynamically change. I took a stab at integrating it with sexout a while back and got it 'kind of' working, but it wasn't reliable. It's something I'll continue to look into as time permits.

TG and hermaphroditism can be handled pretty easily by strapons, nude bodysuits, or other "clothing" items that add/remove the appropriate bits.

That's basically where it ends though.

Going "all CoC" would be extremely difficult when it comes to multiple dicks and tits of different sizes and shapes, and none of the animations support these situations either.

• 4 months later...

I'm sure Oblivion could handle it. I'm running her with ~200 mods, some of them pretty poorly tested, and I haven't even had a save corrupt on me (something that happens in Skyrim with even the smallest amount of mods, including official expansions).

The monstergirl mods were about as close as I've seen to CoC. Unfortunately they not only contained copyrighted content, but also had more bugs in them than a carcass.

If one were to make a mod with the same number of features, I estimate it would reach about 5 - 8 Gb. Not too bad, considering that the old bitch can run very close to stable with 30+ Gb of mods loaded.

The size would depend on if the modder(s) could find a way to expand the number of items a character can equip. If not, there would have to be resources created for every possible combination of mutations. I would not recommend having the game generate the new files as they were needed, as this would cause severe bloating (ref. Unnecessary Violence).

It wasn't around when this was first posted, but my mod SexoutBreeder does have several elements in it that were inspired by CoC.

- the dick stuff, which im not personally interested in so it won't be added. But it's got some transformations, impregnation, lactation, cum addiction, and you can even "corrupt" an npc or not depending on your choices.

Archived