I'm revamping the hoodies and I plan to include collisions. Once I figure it out, adding them to the orcs shouldn't be hard. Dunno what's involved yet, though.

Adding collisions only requires including a NiStringExtraData in all of the schlong .nifs with the path to the .xml with the collision data.

Ideally you would create a new .xml from scratch to match your schlong shape and position, but it may be a little difficult. You should ask someone with HDT experience, like the author of the Naturalistic XML set (best collision setup I've seen).

Regardless of if you try it out or not, if a new xml is not an option then you could probably get away just with pointing them to "hdtm.xml" and rely on whichever standard male .xml the user has installed. That's what I did for the schlongs in Yiffy Age and it worked acceptably enough.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm sure I saw a hairless orc version in my mod list last night, but apparently I never posted it. I'll put it up later.

(FYI orcs should be hairy. Just sayin'.)

Will look for it, thanks!

Fair thought, would consider it should I happen to install one of those body mesh/tex-by-race mods.

P.S. If you happen to have already uploaded it by the time of writing of this post, it might've disappeared in transit to the DL list. (ain't showin' up)

• 2 weeks later...

Will this schlongs also have vagina collisions (and HDT balls) like your hoodie schlongs mod? 

P.S. Is it possible to add male anus collisions somehow? Is any projects for it, or maybe somebody did already try to do it?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

File Name: Bad Dog's Orc Schlong

File Submitter: Bad Dog

File Submitted: 30 May 2016

File Category: Models & Textures

Special Edition Compatible : No

This file gives the orcs a schlong Malacath can be proud of. It's a full SOS schlong, so it animates for action as you'd expect. V3 adds a female schlong for more lulz. Disable it in the SOS menu if that's not your thing.

The schlong itself is essentially the troll peen from Creature Features, by Leito I believe. I thought that was a work of art from the day I first saw it, and knew the orcs needed it. There has, I admit, been some discussion about whether it's lore-friendly. I claim that any mer race with horns and tusks can be a little more beastly in the pants too. So there.

Installation

BD_Orc_03_00_01 is the latest version.

If you're using the SOS smooth texture, add the BDOrcSmoothPatch.

Load and go works, but because of the way SOS allocates schlongs there's a good chance that some orcs will continue to have human peens. If you want them all to have this one, go through the SOS menus and set all the OTHER schlong probabilities to 0% for orcs.

Credits

Leito, for the mesh. All I did was rig it to SOS.

download.png

Click here to download this file

Hi, and you could use the texture of Horse sos 0.6(sory for machine translator)

Dear author, please, take alook at this section:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1992-schlongs-of-skyrim-specular-color-fix/

Your Hoodies have similar problems. But orcs have them more :)

Yeah, from what I've seen, specular color for all skin parts of schlongs should be #a9daff (In nifskope this is R 0.663, G 0.855, B 1.000)

Some of the schlong meshes in the current version of Orc Schlong and Hoodie schlongs need that specular color value in their BSLightingShaderProperty nodes, otherwise you get weird specular seams.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey... I might be a version behind, but I'm using one where the schlong slider is now changed via RaceMenu. I kinda... hate that. I no longer have the previous version because I'm on a new computer, is there a build somewhere where it's controlled via the Mod Menu like it used to be? Or, you know, consider this feedback lol.

On 2/20/2018 at 1:49 AM, Bad Dog said:

New version up with specular fix, also HDT and collisions. Check it out.

Hey BD, not sure if you're aware, but the female variant hasn't got XMLs attached to it. Put the ExtraData in myself and it seems to be working mighty fine - so thanks for the update!