1.0c up with more fixes (CBBE.. you know) and Bodyslide UUNP :cool:

How to make it work for UUNP?

Just build the models in Bodyslide, they are marked with (UUNP), also, I have included UNPB models in the .rar

Can't find the esp file, is it required?

The .esp is included, if its not active you wont see anything ingame.

Can't download new CBBE version. Broken Archive. Could you please add CBBE version to mediafire too.

I have reuploaded CBBE and UUNP, it seems they are working now. There is mirrors for both files in mediafire also.

Oh nah, I just couldn't download it before but all G now.

Working great!

Guest Shashankie

1.0c up with more fixes (CBBE.. you know) and Bodyslide UUNP :cool:

How to make it work for UUNP?

Thanks

Just build the models in Bodyslide, they are marked with (UUNP), also, I have included UNPB models in the .rar

Can't find the esp file, is it required?

The .esp is included, if its not active you wont see anything ingame.

Can't download new CBBE version. Broken Archive. Could you please add CBBE version to mediafire too.

I have reuploaded CBBE and UUNP, it seems they are working now. There is mirrors for both files in mediafire also.
Thanks

It's nice to see you put real effort into maintaining the quality of your work  ^.^

I have a little question : what body texture are you using? I'm quite interest in the upper body of your girl.

Texture is Navetsea CBBE.

Freckles and tattoos, tanlines.

Wet skin.

Face mesh is citrus head.

Body mesh is CBBE HDT with custom sliders (similar to Physique Top Heavy) and increased specular and glossiness.

About the veins, its a custom and private texture, there is something similar here.

There is also a custom (and private) body normal map, I cant help you with this.

Minor things are moles, color tweaks on the skin, etc.. you can do it in photoshop/gimp.

ENB is Realvision.

It's nice to see you put real effort into maintaining the quality of your work  ^.^

I have a little question : what body texture are you using? I'm quite interest in the upper body of your girl.

Texture is Navetsea CBBE.

Freckles and tattoos, tanlines.

Wet skin.

Face mesh is citrus head.

Body mesh is CBBE HDT with custom sliders (similar to Physique Top Heavy) and increased specular and glossiness.

About the veins, its a custom and private texture, there is something similar here.

There is also a custom (and private) body normal map, I cant help you with this.

Minor things are moles, color tweaks on the skin, etc.. you can do it in photoshop/gimp.

ENB is Realvision.

Wow, thanks for the information.

I'm trying myself at editing some texture, but at the moment my results are pretty lame.

At the moment I'm more able to add some minor tweaks as I'm still learning and don't have much time to spend on gimp.

Really good stuff, the animators, and clothing makers are the back bone of all the good sexy mods, thank you so very much.

You are welcome, a pleasure :blush:

Hi Daiemonic,

I'm really enjoying using this mod, it is fantastic!

Just wanted to ask if it were possible to get a white/blue coloured version with white shoes etc like in the little pic you have in the original post? (hope this isn't a huge ask.. :/ )

For UUNP of course ;)

Ted

Hi Daiemonic,

I'm really enjoying using this mod, it is fantastic!

Just wanted to ask if it were possible to get a white/blue coloured version with white shoes etc like in the little pic you have in the original post? (hope this isn't a huge ask.. :/ )

For UUNP of course ;)

Ted

I'm currently running a bit short on free time, but I will try to do my best , you know, its June, and there is a lot of sun and girls outside :cool:  :lol:

that character is going to give me nightmares... :s

I tried to make her to smile many times, she cant, she is a undead queen, my bride cadaver, I have resurrected her in a terrific experiment, she is adorable, delicious, and pretty lovely now.

that character is going to give me nightmares... :s

I tried to make her smile many times, she cant, she is a undead queen, my bride cadaver, I resurrected her in a terrific experiment, she is adorable, delicious, and pretty lovely now.

lol - they look to the face more then at the dress (even the work in really great)and any any one who critical your model of char - try to mak efforts un make good mod or work (is not easy ) not just talk for no thingd

nice job taking my post out of context

can hardly understand you though, learn english

lol - they look to the face more then at the dress (even the work in really great)and any any one who critical your model of char - try to mak efforts un make good mod or work (is not easy ) not just talk for no thingd

nice job taking my post out of context

can hardly understand you though, learn english

Hi. He was not attacking you. He was supporting you.

yes, @chevalierx is a French member, so hes English is not perfect. But we appreciate people trying to speak in English.

Now, if I can read his message, and write it in a better English:

Wow! People look to the face more that the dress (and consider that the work is really great.) And for anybody that is criticizing your work: try to do the same effor required to accomplish this work (it is not easy to do it [NDT: trust me])

Please do not post without reason.

Your post may be misunderstood if you don't speak English.

And for sure you were not attacking the mod author.

Are we friends all of us?

Just wanted to ask how to install the 1.0d version?

Cause there are 3 zips files (part 1, part 2 and the NIO Heels thing)...

And I'm not sure what needs to be installed if I already have 1.0c

If you dont need NIO Heels just unrar part1 and part2, NIO Heels is an alternate system for high heels (its supposed to be better than HDT), if you want NIO just unrar and replace as last step.

Thank you for great looking dress and instructions on transparency!

You welcome :blush:

Just wanted to ask how to install the 1.0d version?

Cause there are 3 zips files (part 1, part 2 and the NIO Heels thing)...

And I'm not sure what needs to be installed if I already have 1.0c

If you dont need NIO Heels just unrar part1 and part2, NIO Heels is an alternate system for high heels (its supposed to be better than HDT), if you want NIO just unrar and replace as last step.

Thank you for great looking dress and instructions on transparency!

You welcome :blush:

EDIT:

I just tested 1.0d but the white dress does not work for racemenu morphs? I found that only the Full set morphs correctly while the individual pieces, like jacket and dress parts do not morph.

Also when installing, part 2 needs to overwrite things from part 1, and should I just overwrite everything?

One other problem I found was that the white jacket variant 1 seems to have missing textures (I get the purple thing), the variant 2 shows up fine.

Also, what is the NIO thing? Is it better to install it or not? and are there requirements for the NIO to work?

Also, what stockings mod are you using in the screenshot? Do they come in UUNP?

Sorry for all the questions :/

Thanks!

Racemenu morphs are working for all parts in my game, check if you generate morphs in bodyslide for all parts.

Installing the .rar, just overwrite.

About the missing texture, you are right, I have reuploaded the CBBE and UUNP version but also the missing texture alone if you dont want to download everything.

About the NIO high heels, I do not know much how it works, I personally use HDT high heels, this is the description from the autor:

"NetImmerse Override (bundled with RaceMenu) comes with an 'equipable transforms' feature

which allows for a cleaner and easier way of creating high heels for Skyrim."

It seems it is less laggy than HDT. You have more info in nexus.

Stockings are a racemenu overlay texture, for UNP (works also for CBBE) made by b3lisario.