Congratulations Loverslab on Another Milestone

Molevalence

Unfortunately my monthly pledge was one of the declined ones :-\ (My Paypal was empty and the fuckers didn't alert me to that!)

Anyway, I looked on the Patreon site to do a one time payment for the missed month, but it says you can only do monthly pledges. Is there a way to do a one time payment? and if so, how?

I believe the only way is to pledge an amount and let it take it and then cancel it before the next payment run

Yea... double your current amount that you want to donate then after it has been withdrawn return back to the monthly ones that you intended to continue on. That would cover the missed month and then get you set up for the re-occuring months.

I agree it would be nice to have a One time payment. .. however I guess that is not the "patron" idea. as being a "patron" means longer term support.

Unfortunately my monthly pledge was one of the declined ones :-\ (My Paypal was empty and the fuckers didn't alert me to that!)

Anyway, I looked on the Patreon site to do a one time payment for the missed month, but it says you can only do monthly pledges. Is there a way to do a one time payment? and if so, how?

I believe the only way is to pledge an amount and let it take it and then cancel it before the next payment run

Yea... double your current amount that you want to donate then after it has been withdrawn return back to the monthly ones that you intended to continue on. That would cover the missed month and then get you set up for the re-occuring months.

I agree it would be nice to have a One time payment. .. however I guess that is not the "patron" idea. as being a "patron" means longer term support.

True, but in ye Olden Days, Patrons would also give bonuses etc. So a one time payment options would indeed be nice.

True, but in ye Olden Days, Patrons would also give bonuses etc. So a one time payment options would indeed be nice.

True they did give bonuses mostly for a completed work or task. A one time payment option would be nice. Really nice if the took the money directly at that time as well to assure that the funds were available when the patron donated it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived