Congratulations Loverslab on Another Milestone

Molevalence

If you're a supporter I just wanted to post a quick topic on the milestone the Loverslab community has just breached and share it for the people who don't know. I said it before but I'll say it again. It's these accomplishments that makes these passions worth doing, maintaining and even finishing. I suck at coding so I will do the next best thing and contribute and continue to as this has been the best community I can be a part of.

Congratulations Loverslab!

Guest endgameaddiction

The reach of $2,000 per month. $3,500 is the next one and that will make LL ad free if the next goal is reached.

Keep in mind that the amount varies up and down. For example if someone makes an one-time bigger donation it will be counted towards the current amount. And next month when those people switch back to lower regular amount the total will drop. That's why the total varies up and down.

The reach of $2,000 per month. $3,500 is the next one and that will make LL ad free if the next goal is reached.

I didn't even realize LL ran ads until I thought to turn adblocker off. It's staying that way too, the current ones aren't bad to look at

Thanks for clarifying.  I guess the OP got a bit too excited to post the important details.  Well done, LL.

Too excited and a bit in a rush when I posted this. apologies for not clarifying as I just got home. 

Check the post done by Ashal on Patreon page: patreon

He is working. He is giving us one of the best modding sites on internet. He is creating SexLab and will be the main developer of SexTec.

Show some appreciation to him.

LL isn't ad free already?

oops, i forgot to turn off my ad blocker. let me get right on that....gotta support this wonderful community as best i can...this wonderful, wonderful community....wonderful....

Guest endgameaddiction

Seems we spoke to soon as it is showing $1891 now, i take it this is peeps cancelling/not having funds at the time the money was taken?

It could of just been due to a one time donation last month.

Seems we spoke to soon as it is showing $1891 now, i take it this is peeps cancelling/not having funds at the time the money was taken?

It can be a part of the story.

But the day the 3rd milestone was reached there were 322 supporters.

Now they are 281. I don't think was for everybody a "one time donation".

The "average" amount of money lost for each guy is about 10 dollars.

Yep, one or two "one time donations" for sure were there. But they will not account for the whole slice of money lost.

Is a possibility that the difference was from one time donations - it would be better if patreon seperated regular from one time for the purpose of the milestones since i think they were all created with the idea that once they had been reached they would not then go below

Yep, one or two "one time donations" for sure were there. But they will not account for the whole slice of money lost.

I'd donate more but $10.00 is the maximum. At least for a single account. I'm not too concerned about this dive. It will go up over time.

I'd donate more but $10.00 is the maximum. At least for a single account. I'm not too concerned about this dive. It will go up over time.

You can over type that amount and send more than $10

You can donate the exact amount you want. Also recurring.

When you subscribe for your pledge or edit an existing one, you can actually type the amount of money you want to donate on monthly basis.

You can over type that amount and send more than $10

Good to know. :)

Edit: Account has been updated. Thank you for the information.

Moderation: Warning to everybody.

Continue by "quoting" a full page of text and I will stop this thread.

For you CPU i have put the quote in a spoiler, besides your just grumpy you were ninja'd on the pay question :P

Quoting is fine. Also a couple of items.

But when a single line answer is buried inside a full page of quote, then that is bad for a site that has forums.

Like the one we love (and I am contributing to sustain economically, as you do.)

Is a possibility that the difference was from one time donations - it would be better if patreon seperated regular from one time for the purpose of the milestones since i think they were all created with the idea that once they had been reached they would not then go below

Aside from one time donations, they also remove patrons whose payment was declined when Patreon actually does the payment charge at the beginning of each month.

Unfortunately my monthly pledge was one of the declined ones :-\ (My Paypal was empty and the fuckers didn't alert me to that!)

Anyway, I looked on the Patreon site to do a one time payment for the missed month, but it says you can only do monthly pledges. Is there a way to do a one time payment? and if so, how?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived