new dance patch with mmd camera ( 6.21 ADD Cellphone Girl)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think what I was seeing was that the dance names and song names aren't always the same, so if there is a dance I don't want I just change the name of one that i do want and replace it. thanks for the help though once you guys pointed me in the right direction and I played around with it for a while , using the foolproof method of trial and error, IE screwed it up and reinstalled, I can pretty much get it like I want it.

looking at the way I posted that it looks like I was able to do a lot more than i was , what i actually meant was that I installed both versions of the mod and i wrote down the name of the dances and out next to them changed the name to what i replaced them with and in which version, unfortunately I have to get out of game to change between versions , but it lets me have more dances overall and that's what i was after.

Is it just my install messing up, or does the character placement not work accurately when starting a dance? I'm having trouble getting the mmd camera to line up perfectly. The followers don't seem to teleport to the exact same coordinates as my char even with x,y = 0,0 so the camera would be accurate, and manual adjustment isn't very accurate when there's about half a second time to adjust it. Some of the cameras also seem too tight and clip through even if the starting alignment is perfect.

The mod and dances are fantastic, I just wish it wouldn't bug out constantly. Eventually the tcl, tm etc. commands refuse to work and even reloading won't fix things. I guess I should try a cleaner install.

• 4 months later...

would it be possible to get the "follow the leader" dance?

Is it just my install messing up, or does the character placement not work accurately when starting a dance? I'm having trouble getting the mmd camera to line up perfectly. The followers don't seem to teleport to the exact same coordinates as my char even with x,y = 0,0 so the camera would be accurate, and manual adjustment isn't very accurate when there's about half a second time to adjust it. Some of the cameras also seem too tight and clip through even if the starting alignment is perfect.

The mod and dances are fantastic, I just wish it wouldn't bug out constantly. Eventually the tcl, tm etc. commands refuse to work and even reloading won't fix things. I guess I should try a cleaner install.

the mod doen'twork well with camera mods like enchanced camera, so  if you have any installed, try without them

• 2 months later...

is it possible to use this fengwu mod without the camera/camera patch?

and can i use it on followers only cuz i play male character.

yes, there is camera option in in MCM menu

so does that mean if i dont use teh camera patch in teh downloads section (as in i dont even download and install it into my game) the mod will work perfectly fine?

lmao this mod is causing my game to crash on save for some reason. it also crashes whenever i disable the mod.

so basically everytime i try to save manually, or my game autosaves teh game crashes. i suspect im reaching script limit or something... 

Crash fix mod's message whenever i ctd lists a bunch of sound files as the reason whenever i crash, basically all the backed up skyrim.esm BSA sound files are listed in the crash message.

edit: i also cant seem to find the new thang dance in the fengwu mod... is it an external download?

so does that mean if i dont use teh camera patch in teh downloads section (as in i dont even download and install it into my game) the mod will work perfectly fine?

yeah but some patch contains new dance, better to install it too and disable camera option in mcm

yeah but some patch contains new dance, better to install it too and disable camera option in mcm

ahhh so that's why thanks.....

still can't seem to find the New thang dance in this mod plus teh patch....

is it named something else when choosing the music?

there is a "new tang" rar file but the animation stuff is of a different song.

Each separate rar from the second download is a replacer for the Fengwu mod in the first download link. The song indicated in parenthesis is the one replaced.

new tang(替换freelytomorrow)镜头5678.rar

In that instance Freely Tomorrow is replaced by 'new tang' (thang). 镜头5678 means camera 5, 6, 7, and 8 are customized.

• 4 weeks later...