Nonsense noises during the attacks...

Firstly let me thank you for the response! 2nd, fortunately I haven't noticed any such sounds yet... LOL! Perhaps disabling the spit attack is the easy way out of that. Which by the way works fine, I tested it a bit and I indeed got impregnated by both Chaurus and spiders via both Defeat and enslavement(I surrendered to a spider and it worked fine). So there's that, I find it worth mentioning. Well, if I do decide to turn on the spit attack option I'll definitely grab the alt sounds. I'm so fed up with Anime voices.

Edit : Almost forgot, you seem to have some flickering purple textures in one or more of your chambers in the prison. I am not 100% sure but I think it was not in the vanilla Dread Prison areas, because there were torture devices in the same room.

Nonsense noises during the attacks...

Firstly let me thank you for the response! 2nd, fortunately I haven't noticed any such sounds yet... LOL! Perhaps disabling the spit attack is the easy way out of that. Which by the way works fine, I tested it a bit and I indeed got impregnated by both Chaurus and spiders via both Defeat and enslavement(I surrendered to a spider and it worked fine). So there's that, I find it worth mentioning. Well, if I do decide to turn on the spit attack option I'll definitely grab the alt sounds. I'm so fed up with Anime voices.

Edit : Almost forgot, you seem to have some flickering purple textures in one or more of your chambers in the prison. I am not 100% sure but I think it was not in the vanilla Dread Prison areas, because there were torture devices in the same room.

Yes it's definately during the spit attack (tentacle scene). Also if you don't use the spit attack feature then I believe you don't need Estrus for Skyrim at all.

I didn't used any custom textures... I guess the issue may be cause by the cell optimizations I added (rooms and portals) in the CK, but I would need screenshots or at least the precise description to do something about it...

naw i run everything threw NNM :) much easier for me to uninstall things and fix things if there broken :) btw for some reason the spiders load aka and the sex animations with them work with no glitches, but the ones outside are glitched ><  BUT the Chaurus wont even show up @_@ i went to all cells with the Chaurus and there not there.

That's pretty strange. I will look into it...

Glitches with the spiders outside - I doubt it's my mod's fault (it doesn't touch the vanilla spiders/chaurus and doesn't change anything in regard to EC+/ES+).

naw it isn't your mods fault. but your spiders are perfic for some reason. sexing them doesnt have any animation issues. which is dam wierd

suddenly the gaurds sometimes go mad with rage and want to attack the prison's pets @_@

Also if you don't use the spit attack feature then I believe you don't need Estrus for Skyrim at all.

That was my original assumption. Now don't quote me saying this as I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember asking if I need Estrus at all if I'm not going to use the spit attack, to which someone either PMed me or replied that I need Estrus no matter what :P

I do believe it's worth mentioning that in your file's description(If it's accurate). Or at least EC+'s page should mention it. I almost didn't install your mod nor EC+ just because I had to throw Estrus in the mix. Which is not too well done ;P

naw i run everything threw NNM :) much easier for me to uninstall things and fix things if there broken :) btw for some reason the spiders load aka and the sex animations with them work with no glitches, but the ones outside are glitched ><  BUT the Chaurus wont even show up @_@ i went to all cells with the Chaurus and there not there.

Glitches with the spiders outside - I doubt it's my mod's fault (it doesn't touch the vanilla spiders/chaurus and doesn't change anything in regard to EC+/ES+).

naw it isn't your mods fault. but your spiders are perfic for some reason. sexing them doesnt have any animation issues. which is dam wierd

suddenly the gaurds sometimes go mad with rage and want to attack the prison's pets @_@

That probably has to do with the factions. Generally the Spiders/Chaurus in my mod are in the same faction as guards (and perhaps the PC) so they're friendly to guards (and guards don't mind them as well) but are hostile to prisoners (so they spit-attack prisoners etc). If for some reason this delicate balance ;) is broken - then some strange sh*t may be going on... On the other hand - I never ment the churus/spiders to be sexed ;D - the basic concept was to use them for spit attacks (even the inner cells where they are has no navmesh link to the prisoner cells, so the bugs won't crawl into the prisoner cell and vice versa ;])

Also if you don't use the spit attack feature then I believe you don't need Estrus for Skyrim at all.

That was my original assumption. Now don't quote me saying this as I'm not 100% sure, but I seem to remember asking if I need Estrus at all if I'm not going to use the spit attack, to which someone either PMed me or replied that I need Estrus no matter what :P

I do believe it's worth mentioning that in your file's description(If it's accurate). Or at least EC+'s page should mention it. I almost didn't install your mod nor EC+ just because I had to throw Estrus in the mix. Which is not too well done ;P

I don't think It was me... or was it me? Also - my mod description clearly states that EC+/ES+ is not required at all :)

For the same reason (I don't want to create too much deps especially to broken mods) I didn't throwed some Estrus Strange Plant pools, even if I loved this feature (patch) in the Bathing Beatuies Luxury Suites - I had many good LULZ because of it :D

That probably has to do with the factions. Generally the Spiders/Chaurus in my mod are in the same faction as guards (and perhaps the PC) so they're friendly to guards (and guards don't mind them as well) but are hostile to prisoners (so they spit-attack prisoners etc). If for some reason this delicate balance ;) is broken - then some strange sh*t may be going on... On the other hand - I never ment the churus/spiders to be sexed ;D - the basic concept was to use them for spit attacks (even the inner cells where they are has no navmesh link to the prisoner cells, so the bugs won't crawl into the prisoner cell and vice versa ;])

I don't think It was me... or was it me? Also - my mod description clearly states that EC+/ES+ is not required at all :)

For the same reason (I don't want to create too much deps especially to broken mods) I didn't throwed some Estrus Strange Plant pools, even if I loved this feature (patch) in the Bathing Beatuies Luxury Suites - I had many good LULZ because of it :D

ummm i was able to walk into the cell with the spiders/charus Oo is that normal? also when you set prisoners free. is it normal for them to suddenly gain new sets of weapons and armor and start attacking the player and gaurds Oo

ummm i was able to walk into the cell with the spiders/charus Oo is that normal? also when you set prisoners free. is it normal for them to suddenly gain new sets of weapons and armor and start attacking the player and gaurds Oo

Navmeshes are for NPCs only (they don't concern PC). As for the other question - I don't know. I never set any prisoner free lol (but my mod doesn't change any scripting from the original mod, so perhaps yes, but I guess they shouldn't attack guards and player if you didn't made them your enemy by your actions when they were prisoners or they were not your enemy in the first place).

Navmeshes are for NPCs only (they don't concern PC). As for the other question - I don't know. I never set any prisoner free lol (but my mod doesn't change any scripting from the original mod, so perhaps yes, but I guess they shouldn't attack guards and player if you didn't made them your enemy by your actions when they were prisoners or they were not your enemy in the first place).

she tried to kill me by shootting me in the face with an arrow when i cought her :P also when i tried catching a female bandit more then once, i went to see about taking her stuff, to my horror she got switched to a male bandit. might want to check on that. i think sometimes it switches genders after capture. not sure if that was intended.

she tried to kill me by shootting me in the face with an arrow when i cought her :P also when i tried catching a female bandit more then once, i went to see about taking her stuff, to my horror she got switched to a male bandit. might want to check on that. i think sometimes it switches genders after capture. not sure if that was intended.

I don't know either. But if it's a bug then it's related to the original mod.

I don't know either. But if it's a bug then it's related to the original mod.

ah ok :) np :)

• 3 weeks later...

OK here is my question/request if possible.

I really dont understand Milk Mod and dont see any point in it (just didn't see how exactly fit in Skyrim  :dodgy: ) 

Also Milking Mod is so much dependable on other mods, and I just want to have torture devices and want my prisoners  to use this devices (screenshots looks extremely good and give very dark/medieval feel ) , but I just dont like Milk Mod and honestly all of the options for me is full mess.

I really want to see your mod not dependable on MME. 

Also short guide how exactly to force NPC to use this devices (with or without MME) a little bit of short info could be great. 

Thanks in advance and sorry for noobish question/requests. 

OK here is my question/request if possible.

I really dont understand Milk Mod and dont see any point in it (just didn't see how exactly fit in Skyrim  :dodgy: ) 

Also Milking Mod is so much dependable on other mods, and I just want to have torture devices and want my prisoners  to use this devices (screenshots looks extremely good and give very dark/medieval feel ) , but I just dont like Milk Mod and honestly all of the options for me is full mess.

I really want to see your mod not dependable on MME. 

Also short guide how exactly to force NPC to use this devices (with or without MME) a little bit of short info could be great. 

Thanks in advance and sorry for noobish question/requests. 

Yes, I already got rid of the MME dependency (the newer versions of MME still seem rather unstable (at least in my installation) and cause problems, that 2016-05-05 and earlier versions never caused. I just need to repack the updated version. For now, you can manually overwrite it with the attached ESP file).

DreadPrisonMilkingFarm.esp

Yes, I already got rid of the MME dependency (the newer versions of MME still seem rather unstable (at least in my installation) and cause problems, that 2016-05-05 and earlier versions never caused. I just need to repack the updated version. For now, you can manually overwrite it with the attached ESP file).

BAH! You are gold man. Kudos. Thanks very much for the post and replay.

• 5 weeks later...

Does this work with the new version 3.7? Released today.

"-3.7: Added ability to send prisoners to mine, created more stable arrest system (finally fixed all those arrest problems), script updates and optimization, improved prisoner interaction with cell, changed mine production mechanics, fixed prisoners changing problem, fixed spectator prisoners/guards from running around in arena, support for Add-on 3, support for "Build Your Own Prison"."

"-3.7: Added ability to send prisoners to mine, created more stable arrest system (finally fixed all those arrest problems), script updates and optimization, improved prisoner interaction with cell, changed mine production mechanics, fixed prisoners changing problem, fixed spectator prisoners/guards from running around in arena, support for Add-on 3, support for "Build Your Own Prison"."

I didn't tested it yet - it was only released yesterday. It may work, but - assume it won't - as it seems to be a pretty extensive update.

I didn't tested it yet - it was only released yesterday. It may work, but - assume it won't - as it seems to be a pretty extensive update.

Okey thanks, then I will wait, don't want any crashes right now. :)

I tested it - Prison Entrance and Cell Block 1, Dread Tower is fine, but 3.7 update breaks things in the Cell Block 2 - for some odd reason it's placed in new cell ID so none of my updates are present, and if you try using the older version of Cell Block 2 addon then there are walls where the spider/chaurus doors should be. Also there are no obvious changes to Dread Prison 3.7 compared to 3.6 so I'm not going to update my mod for the moment...

I tested it - Prison Entrance and Cell Block 1, Dread Tower is fine, but 3.7 update breaks things in the Cell Block 2 - for some odd reason it's placed in new cell ID so none of my updates are present, and if you try using the older version of Cell Block 2 addon then there are walls where the spider/chaurus doors should be. Also there are no obvious changes to Dread Prison 3.7 compared to 3.6 so I'm not going to update my mod for the moment...

Okay :) 

But then if I would like to use your mod, what parts should I use of Dread Prison. In download section I see there is a 3.6 version, but all add-on's are only 3.7 + :/

• 4 weeks later...

Well for me cell block 2 is completely broken.

When entering you spawn in the blue abyss and the cells are all placed in random locations. Can't say wether this is because of me using 3.7.1 though because i've not played 3.6.

Yes it's not working because you are using 3.7.1. It's not compatible with this version yet (author of the original mod for some reason changed the cell id). So switch back to 3.6 or don't use cellblock 2 addon.

Well for me cell block 2 is completely broken.

When entering you spawn in the blue abyss and the cells are all placed in random locations. Can't say wether this is because of me using 3.7.1 though because i've not played 3.6.

Yes it's not working because you are using 3.7.1. It's not compatible with this version yet (author of the original mod for some reason changed the cell id). So switch back to 3.6 or don't use cellblock 2 addon.

Alright, gonna switch to the older version then. Thanks for the info =)

• 3 weeks later...