author must hate my girls very much.

Why bother using them?

Haha, on the contrary. All three of them are my fav followers, they just were around when I was taking the screenshots - no hard feelings.

Let me know what kind of features would you like to see next.

New/more milking machine model(s), bondage, non bondage, etc.

Indeed. I even have one new milking machine model almost ready, but it's 3d studio model, and I have no idea about NIF format (I can export it to nif but it doesn't work :() so I would need some help with that. Scripting wouldn't be that much of a problem, as I probably can reuse original MME machine scripts (with author's permission).

attachicon.gifmofmachine.jpg

Hi Mofme

That's impressive.  Any chance that after you do manage to get that into a working nif form, as I'm sure you will :shy: , you could try your hand at something like a Pichard Cage?   Th sort of thing below?  I'm sure some of the clever animators could make it a suitable set of anims, and things like PAHE and Home Sweet Home are crying out for that sort of placeable 'storage facility'  ;)

post-134772-0-80807900-1468621023_thumb.jpg

post-134772-0-27305300-1468621124_thumb.jpg

post-134772-0-44971400-1468621157_thumb.jpg

post-134772-0-11528100-1468621192_thumb.jpg

That shouldn't really be a problem, and I can create proper 3d models and maybe even character animations, but I have absolutely no idea about how the NIF and scripts work in Skyrims engine, and I'm pretty short of time too... I'm still learning what does what in the Creation Kit... so - yeah, as long as somebody helps me out with the 3d model conversion and scripting...

I will see what I can do. This mod sure seems interesting, but for some reason I had trouble running it. Maybe the new version fixed the problem. Also I don't want to create too many dependencies in the main esp, so maybe I will add the support for other mods in form of the patches.

That shouldn't really be a problem, and I can create proper 3d models and maybe even character animations, but I have absolutely no idea about how the NIF and scripts work in Skyrims engine, and I'm pretty short of time too... I'm still learning what does what in the Creation Kit... so - yeah, as long as somebody helps me out with the 3d model conversion and scripting...

Hope you succeed!  You have real talent as a builder  :shy:

Why do you recommend not using new versions of mme? I always update to new mme cause I love when ed adds new stuff, so I wanna know what the problem is before I download this mod.

I explained this in the MME thread some time ago. I'm still playing the 5.0-05-2016 version, but I know ed86 took of my remarks into consideration and implemented them in the new versions. But still - I didn't had much time to play around with the new versions. So still I can't recommend something I didn't tested. But yeah, perhaps I should test recent versions...

Why do you recommend not using new versions of mme? I always update to new mme cause I love when ed adds new stuff, so I wanna know what the problem is before I download this mod.

I explained this in the MME thread some time ago. I'm still playing the 5.0-05-2016 version, but I know ed86 took of my remarks into consideration and implemented them in the new versions. But still - I didn't had much time to play around with the new versions. So still I can't recommend something I didn't tested. But yeah, perhaps I should test recent versions...

Might take a bit of time, I'll download your mod and try to get back to you with some debug on any problems I find with the newest version of mme. :)

The Milk-O-Matic De Luxe - fully textured (well, almost). I also managed to import the object into the game and it looked fine (shaders working etc) but there were other problems I have to fix...

PS.: If I will ever finish it - it will be a replacer for ZaZ Milk-O-Matic II which is just too big and crudly textured...

The Milk-O-Matic De Luxe - fully textured (well, almost). I also managed to import the object into the game and it looked fine (shaders working etc) but there were other problems I have to fix...

PS.: If I will ever finish it - it will be a replacer for ZaZ Milk-O-Matic II which is just too big and crudly textured...

So the machine for courtesans instead of prostitutes? :P

Hey, how exactly do you make your prisoners use the milk pumps on their own? I downloaded the sandbox addon from MME and made my prisoner into a milkmaid, but they never use the milkpumps. The only way I could force them to use it, was with puppet master mod.

Hey, how exactly do you make your prisoners use the milk pumps on their own? I downloaded the sandbox addon from MME and made my prisoner into a milkmaid, but they never use the milkpumps. The only way I could force them to use it, was with puppet master mod.

I prefer to remove sandbox flags from Milk Pumps / Milk-O-Matics with TESVEdit (one esp less in your load order).

I suppose sandbox addon from MME works only for the MME pumps, not for ZaZ Milk-O-Matics I used in my mod (I will replace them in the next release, as there is no point in using ZaZ machines anylonger because MME is now dependency).

I prefer to remove sandbox flags from Milk Pumps / Milk-O-Matics with TESVEdit (one esp less in your load order).

I suppose sandbox addon from MME works only for the MME pumps, not for ZaZ Milk-O-Matics I used in my mod (I will replace them in the next release, as there is no point in using ZaZ machines anylonger because MME is now dependency).

I found an older version of MME on my PC from April. I tried using that on a new game but I'm not sure how you remove the sandbox flag correctly so I can check if the NPCs are using the zaz MoMs. I explored the tes5edit a bit and found a few ''Ignored by sandbox'' options, but I'm not sure which ones to edit and I don't want to muck it up.

EDIT:

Ok, so I found your pdf guide on page 1 and removed the flags for the first two machines (the zaz MoM 1 and 2). It seems that it now works but not for all NPCs. Followers seem to work fine, but some unique NPCs do not want to use it. I will test further, but I think it's because those NPCs don't sandbox at all, they never sit on the chairs and just stand in place.

Not sure if its mentioned clearly anywhere, but can I run this simply without MME? Also if by any chance any of you knows, are EC+ and spiders compatible with Hentai Pregnancy? I also asked at EC's forums, don't mean to spam just to get an answer as quick as possible. I am not sure which forum is active and which isn't at all, that's why. Again sorry if that's considered spam. Not my intention. :$

Not sure if its mentioned clearly anywhere, but can I run this simply without MME? Also if by any chance any of you knows, are EC+ and spiders compatible with Hentai Pregnancy? I also asked at EC's forums, don't mean to spam just to get an answer as quick as possible. I am not sure which forum is active and which isn't at all, that's why. Again sorry if that's considered spam. Not my intention. :$

Latest version requires MME.

EC+/ES+ is somewhat compatible with Hentai Pregnancy - it won't break anything, but expect body scalling issues when pregnant with EC+/ES+ parasites and Hentai Pregnancy at the same time.

That's a combination I would never do either way as it wouldn't make much sense. So as a rule of thumb, 1 pregnancy at a time, got it. Also, thanks for the answer.

Ahh if MME is required, can I at least turn it off in its MCM or is it required to run?

Hi again. A few itching questions;

- Since this mod depends on having MME installed, we're out of luck if we just want Dread Prison to have torture equipment. Correct? Personally I find the idea of milk pumps laid all over Skyrim a bit too much, breaks my immersion. On the other hand I find the idea of actually torturing my prisoners very interesting.

- Estrus Chaurus + seems to require a very old, broken and messed up mod called Estrus for Skyrim 1.20, found on Nexus. The thing is, I don't want that thing running while I'm playing Skyrim because it causes problems, but I definitely want EC+. Again out of luck? I don't mind not having tentacle attacks as there are other methods of impregnation for spiders and Chaurus according to EC+'s page. Perhaps I can skip it and just miss out on tentacle attacks?

That's a combination I would never do either way as it wouldn't make much sense. So as a rule of thumb, 1 pregnancy at a time, got it. Also, thanks for the answer.

Ahh if MME is required, can I at least turn it off in its MCM or is it required to run?

ESP is required. You can turn MME off in the MCM. Also for EC+/ES+ - you can turn off the body scaling features so it won't interfere with other mods causing the issues described above...

- Since this mod depends on having MME installed, we're out of luck if we just want Dread Prison to have torture equipment. Correct? Personally I find the idea of milk pumps laid all over Skyrim a bit too much, breaks my immersion. On the other hand I find the idea of actually torturing my prisoners very interesting.

- Estrus Chaurus + seems to require a very old, broken and messed up mod called Estrus for Skyrim 1.20, found on Nexus. The thing is, I don't want that thing running while I'm playing Skyrim because it causes problems, but I definitely want EC+. Again out of luck? I don't mind not having tentacle attacks as there are other methods of impregnation for spiders and Chaurus according to EC+'s page. Perhaps I can skip it and just miss out on tentacle attacks?

I'll think about removing MME as a dependency in the next release.

Estrus for Skyrim isn't a real dependency for EC+/ES+ - it's only needed for the resources (models, textures etc). You can disable it's ESP in the load order (or even delete the Estrus for Skyrim ESP) so nothing gets broken. I belive it's stated rather clearly in the EC+ description. Also I suggest you download the Estrus sound replacer (which is somewhere in the downloads at loverslab) unless you want the Estrus victims to make some stupid japanese hentai nonsense noises during the estrus attacks...

i got a mod called jugs that goes along with MME your mod asking to overwrite meta.ini what do i do. do i let it overwrite everything ?

Meta.ini is only used by the mod organizer. Anyways it's rather strange it tries to overwrite it... you DO use Mod Organizer, don't you?

ESP is required. You can turn MME off in the MCM. Also for EC+/ES+ - you can turn off the body scaling features so it won't interfere with other mods causing the issues described above...

I'll think about removing MME as a dependency in the next release.

Estrus for Skyrim isn't a real dependency for EC+/ES+ - it's only needed for the resources (models, textures etc). You can disable it's ESP in the load order (or even delete the Estrus for Skyrim ESP) so nothing gets broken. I belive it's stated rather clearly in the EC+ description. Also I suggest you download the Estrus sound replacer (which is somewhere in the downloads at loverslab) unless you want the Estrus victims to make some stupid japanese hentai nonsense noises during the estrus attacks...

i got a mod called jugs that goes along with MME your mod asking to overwrite meta.ini what do i do. do i let it overwrite everything ?

Meta.ini is only used by the mod organizer. Anyways it's rather strange it tries to overwrite it... you DO use Mod Organizer, don't you?

naw i run everything threw NNM :) much easier for me to uninstall things and fix things if there broken :) btw for some reason the spiders load aka and the sex animations with them work with no glitches, but the ones outside are glitched ><  BUT the Chaurus wont even show up @_@ i went to all cells with the Chaurus and there not there.

naw i run everything threw NNM :) much easier for me to uninstall things and fix things if there broken :) btw for some reason the spiders load aka and the sex animations with them work with no glitches, but the ones outside are glitched ><  BUT the Chaurus wont even show up @_@ i went to all cells with the Chaurus and there not there.

That's pretty strange. I will look into it...

Glitches with the spiders outside - I doubt it's my mod's fault (it doesn't touch the vanilla spiders/chaurus and doesn't change anything in regard to EC+/ES+).