View File

This is a very simple, little improvement of the Dread Prison player house mod by whatever515 which is great for hoarding your followers in one place.

What it does?

1)
First of all it adds a lot of Milk-o-matics / Milk Pumps. Each cell has it's own Milk Pump. There is also a milking hall in the Warden. The purpose of this - use it as a milk farm together with Milk Mod Economy (you must select the "ZaZ_patch" during installation). I don't recommend using the MME newer than version 2016.05.05 - author made some changes making this mod barely playable for me and not as fun as it was before in my opinion (but perhaps more immersive)...

Also you can remove the "Ignored By Sandbox" flag from the Milk-o-Matics/Milk Pumps using TESVEdit If you want your Maids/Slaves/Prisoners milk themselves from time to time which will save your time and will let them blow some steam off. ;)
Or if you are using the latest MME release and want the NPC sandboxing you can use the official "Milkpump npc sandboxing" patch, you will find in the MME's downloads...

2)
It adds some ZaZ furniture to the cell block (your milk maids don't perform as you wan't them to? Order them to mount some of the furniture and show them who's the boss!), the lobby (shooting range is now much better because you can use your followers I mean slaves I mean prisoners as live targets) and the Dread Tower.

3)
Replaces all of the oversaturated, yellow lights with less intensive, whiter lights so everything looks better - at least with my ENB...

4) NEW Features:

version 0.6:

• Thanks to nb097 who did most of the work DreadPrisonMilkingFarm is now compatible with Dread Prison 3.9
  • Dread Prison Update 2 (Cell Block 02) addon is no longer dependency as it is a part of the main Dread Prison mod.

version 0.5:

• Compatible with Dread Prison 3.8 and it's addons
  • New, small luxury bdsm dungeon in the warden's quarter with ZaZ Animation Pack and ZaZ Extension Pack stuff
  • Functioning gallows and ZaZ devices added in the torture chamber
  • Excellent, new ZaZ Extension Pack and Heretical Resources are now a hard dependency
  • Milk Mod Economy is no longer a dependency
  • Vendor sells Heretical Resources items
  • Minor changes to the Cell Block 02

See the pics...
version 0.4:

• Added room boundaries and portals to Cell Block 01 and Cell Block 02. For some reason original mod didn't had them - this has HUGE performance impact. Expect much better framerates if you keep custom, high-res NPCs in the cells.
  • Most of the ZaZ devices in Cell Block 01 have been moved to a new training chamber which also included three boxes full of ZaZ stuff.
  • Minor changes to the shop (you can now enter behind the counter) - helps with NPCs being stuck there
  • Minor improvements to the Chaurus and Spider breeder cells

version 0.3:

• Adds a new room with a shop, and new NPC - Agnes Wet-Lipped the enslaved merchant.
  • Turns the Cell Block 2 into Chaurus and Spider egg farm. It's designed to work with Estrus Chaurus+ and Estrus Spider+. Simply lock some female NPCs to Cell Block 2 cells then open internal cell holding the chaurus or spider and wait for your hen to lay some eggs :D

5) Known issues
For some odd reason prisoners in the Cell Block 01 freak out if the Chaurus or Spider from Cell Block 02 attack the prisoners there.

Since v.0.5 SexLab, ZaZ Extension Pack and Heretical Resources are required, Milk Mod Economy is no longer required!

Since version 0.6 Dread Prison Update 02 (Cell Block 2) is no longer required as it's part of Dread Prison main addon now!

Make sure DreadPrisonMilkingFarm is loaded after all it's dependencies to avoid disappointment.

Please don't use personal messages for feature requests or bug reports - use the Support Thread instead. This mod is work-in-progress.

Requirements

Dread Prison 3.9 by whatever515 obviously.

ZaZ Animation Pack by xaz

ZaZ Extension Pack by zaira

Heretical Resources by theFirstHeretic

SexLab is also required

Not required but recommended:

Milk Mod Economy by Ed86

Estrus Chaurus+ and Estrus Spider+ (and their dependencies) are not required but highly recommended!

SexLab Parasites by skyrimII

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dread Prison 3.9, ZaZ Animation Pack, ZaZ Extension Pack, Heretical Resources, SexLab
  • Special Edition Compatible

Are you sure you uploaded the right file? That sound way worse than it was suppose to and i'm sorry. I'm getting no changes that i can see to the dread prison locations.

Maybe I'm just blind.

Edited by Ya_akira

Are you sure you uploaded the right file? That sound way worse than it was suppose to and i'm sorry. I'm getting no changes that i can see to the dread prison locations.

Maybe I'm just blind.

Same here, I also get no goodies. Tried with and without the addons as it isn't clear if they are required or not, but the result is the same.

Using version 3.3 of Dread Prison.

OK. I know what's the problem - I just havn't noticed that a new version of Dread Prison has been released. This mod is for version 2.3. For now I've updated the description, but I will prepare another release working with version 3.3 as well (maybe even today)!

I was wondering you said you can disable the flag in tesv to not be allowed in sandbox mode. But isn't that gonna cause trouble with the open world milking pumps? Or are these pumps named differently than MME's milk pumps?

Btw it's good to see that i wasn't the only who thought of the "opportunities" you could have with the dreaded prison mod. I was thinking a couple of years ago of doing my thing on it but as i had trouble with my old laptop back then it never happened. But luckily you did it. :)

I was wondering you said you can disable the flag in tesv to not be allowed in sandbox mode. But isn't that gonna cause trouble with the open world milking pumps? Or are these pumps named differently than MME's milk pumps?

Btw it's good to see that i wasn't the only who thought of the "opportunities" you could have with the dreaded prison mod. I was thinking a couple of years ago of doing my thing on it but as i had trouble with my old laptop back then it never happened. But luckily you did it. :)

I didn't used MME milking pumps in this mod (no reason for creating dependencies for people who don't want to use MME). It uses 'stock' ZaZ Dwarven Milk-O-Matics that with MME's ZaZ_Patch work just like regular MME Milk Pumps. I never stumbled on the ZaZ Milk-o-Matics in any place in Skyrim, I guess they're rarely used by any other mod...

So the answer is - yes - you can remove the flag just from the ZaZ Animation Pack Milk-O-Matics (and if you are using MME - you will need the ZaZ_Patch installed, and flag removed from the ZaZ_Patch Milk-o-Matics as well). This way MME "milk pumps" (including open world pumps) won't be affected.

PS.: I removed this flag from ZaZ Dwarven Milk-O-Matics and MME Milk Pumps long time ago, and I didn't noticed any trouble with them - some female NPCs jump randomly into the pump from time to time (and if you are close enough MME just asks you if you wan't them to become the Milk Maids), but I find it much more IMMERSIVE... I guess if public milking wasn't an old Nord tradition, then why would somebody place these pumps around the Skyrim? :D

Mod for Dread Prison 3.3 is finished, I just need to test it. I think I will upload it in around 3 hours.

Guest endgameaddiction

Never thought someone would use Dread Prison as a dependency for an LL mod. I was beginning to think this that mod was just not popular here.

Never thought someone would use Dread Prison as a dependency for an LL mod. I was beginning to think this that mod was just not popular here.

Hmmm I tought it's pretty popular. Dread Prison 3.3 compatible version released BTW...

until the add ons have stuff added to them can i still use them with this mod

Sure!

Great mod! But how do I make prisoners use milk machines?

1) Use "Puppet Master" mod and from it's dialogue select "let me show you what to do" then point on the machine and use action button (space by default).

OR

2) Make her your follower (by EFF for example) and select "I need you to do something" dialogue, then point on the machine and use action button.

OR

3) Remove the "ignored by sandbox" flag in the TESVEdit from the Dwarven Milk-o-Matic I and II (ZaZ Animation Pack mod) - then there's a big chance the machines will be used in the NPCs sandbox routines.

3) Remove the "ignored by sandbox" flag in the TESVEdit from the Dwarven Milk-o-Matic I and II (ZaZ Animation Pack mod) - then there's a big chance the machines will be used in the NPCs sandbox routines.

How would one go about this? I've looked up how to disable flags in TESV edit and nada, and i have no clue how to do it otherwise. I'm just a man that wants people to casually milk themselves, whether it be in dread prison or on the streets of Skyrim

How would one go about this? I've looked up how to disable flags in TESV edit and nada, and i have no clue how to do it otherwise. I'm just a man that wants people to casually milk themselves, whether it be in dread prison or on the streets of Skyrim

This is very simple (attachement). In your case just remove the flag from all of the pumps. In case it breaks something in your game - simply reinstall the Milk Mod Economy and ZaZ Animation Pack...

removeflagfrompump.pdf

I didn't tested it yet. I guess it shout work just fine... mostly. It doesn't really do anything with the scripts or the assets of the original mod - it just add stuff to Dread Prison cells so it shouldn't really matter which version you are using as long as cell ID remain the same (if they are not the same - the ZaZ stuff added by my mod simply won't appear).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, in the screenshot how did you get prisoner to use all the torture device you put in? There is no dialogue options for that.

For followers - select "I want you to do something" dialogue and then point at the device and push space or whatever button you binded to 'action' command.

For non-followers:

a) turn them to followers using the excellent "Manipulator" or "Extensible Follower Framework" mod (it may break things for some NPCs) then use the method described above

OR

B) use the equally excellent "Puppet Master" mod and select proper dialogue option.

NPCs won't leave their cell though (there is no navmesh in the doors so they won't wander around the cellblock) so if you want some of them to use the device you need them teleported to you and I found the Puppet Master mentioned above the best way to do this.

Also keep in mind that they will probably leave the device when you leave the prison... If you want them to stay in the device - open up the console, click on the prisoner already mounted on the device and enter "tai" command which will turn off their ai (but they will look dead).

Actually it's quite nice, but I do have some small complaints (no offense please)...

1-some of the Furo Tubs are placed in um.... "odd" spots, could you take time later on to move them around a bit?

(for example, one is by a guard when in the Dread Tower Bottom Floor... when I um.... "mingle" with it, he constantly is like "whut? huh? :s " lol, kinda embarrassing! the 2nd one in the actual prison is also in a very eccentric place: halfway between a wall instead of on the side of it... I sometimes get stuck.)

2-again about the Furo Tubs.... kinda want to see more of them around please. Perhaps some variety like a few from Oblivion as well which had a little more going on with them but keep the others with them there too? or is that not possible? (optional, disregard this if it's not possible/don't care about it and not interested in doing so)

Actually it's quite nice, but I do have some small complaints (no offense please)...

1-some of the Furo Tubs are placed in um.... "odd" spots, could you take time later on to move them around a bit?

(for example, one is by a guard when in the Dread Tower Bottom Floor... when I um.... "mingle" with it, he constantly is like "whut? huh? :s " lol, kinda embarrassing! the 2nd one in the actual prison is also in a very eccentric place: halfway between a wall instead of on the side of it... I sometimes get stuck.)

2-again about the Furo Tubs.... kinda want to see more of them around please. Perhaps some variety like a few from Oblivion as well which had a little more going on with them but keep the others with them there too? or is that not possible? (optional, disregard this if it's not possible/don't care about it and not interested in doing so)

1. I can. I will correct it in the next release (I've noticed some problems too).

2. I can only use what is provided with the ZaZ Pack - for now I don't know how to make my own 'furniture' mods (or rather - I don't have time for it :( ). What I can do is create dependencies with other mods which feature some cool assets (like Fox Club or Evil Lair of Hydra) but it would require to have them installed and enabled which isn't desirable...

• 4 weeks later...

The mod has been updated. Devices placement corrections, new room with a simple store and chaurus/spider breeding rooms. Milk Mod Economy is now required, Dread Prison Addon 02 (Cell Block 2) is required as well.

Still no scripting, so it's very lightweight.

Let me know what kind of features would you like to see next.

Let me know what kind of features would you like to see next.

New/more milking machine model(s), bondage, non bondage, etc.

Indeed. I even have one new milking machine model almost ready, but it's 3d studio model, and I have no idea about NIF format (I can export it to nif but it doesn't work :() so I would need some help with that. Scripting wouldn't be that much of a problem, as I probably can reuse original MME machine scripts (with author's permission).

post-970952-0-09386000-1468514201_thumb.jpg