Tracer Outfit

So I'm starting to get into bodyslide, outfit studio and working with cbbe I'm really digging it. This is just a little practice. If I am allowed to post the mod here I would love to but I cant start a topic on the downloads page. Not sure if I need a certain number of posts or what but here is the progress. 

Let me know what you guys think :D

post-1165634-0-62182100-1464481278_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-58456600-1464481280_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-43564000-1464481284_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-91889100-1464481289_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-38644700-1464481294_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-08536600-1464481298_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-82555800-1464481300_thumb.png

post-1165634-0-94402300-1464481302_thumb.png

Two posts should be all you need to upload a mod.  If it isn't working, pop into the big board of fun section and run up your post count to over 10 and try again.  If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll investigate.

Cheers,

Greg

Two posts should be all you need to upload a mod.  If it isn't working, pop into the big board of fun section and run up your post count to over 10 and try again.  If that doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll investigate.

Cheers,

Greg

I think OP is going about it the wrong way to try and upload. Like I did originally.

So I'm starting to get into bodyslide, outfit studio and working with cbbe I'm really digging it. This is just a little practice. If I am allowed to post the mod here I would love to but I cant start a topic on the downloads page. Not sure if I need a certain number of posts or what but here is the progress. 

Let me know what you guys think :D

To upload you don't goto the downloads forum you want to put it in and try to post a topic. Instead you goto the downloads section of the board. Up in the top of every forum window on the right side you'll see 3 tabs labeled "FORUMS"  "DOWNLOADS" "BLOGS". Click downloads. On that page on the right side just under the header you'll see an upload file button. Click it. Select a category and hit continue. Then just fill in the blanks.

*Edit: This has been the way I upload. I am unaware of any other method to put files in the downloads sections. There's another method I see used of posting in the regular game forum but I don't think that's the proper way to do it.

It's too sexy, that butt pose! You should be ashamed of yourself, because obviously that is out of character for Tracer. We should boycott you, you sexist monster!

Nah, just kidding. It looks really good. I think it might honestly be a little oversaturated. I know that's basically the art style of the game, but in THIS game literally nothing is that brightly saturated in color, not even neon lights! Other than that, flawless execution.

I cant open the link :(

I also wonder why it is the first time it happens to me.... :blink:

Since it is a port from Overwatch, going to assume it was removed for copyright reasons.

Pls no, i love this mod but  i can´t download it......... this made me sad.... :(

Since it is a port from Overwatch, going to assume it was removed for copyright reasons.

Ok, I understand better, thank you for your reply Spyder ^^

• 8 months later...

This looks amazing! Well done, xxdeathknight72xx! I bet there will be more people looking to see this up and ready for download since TaliRedmint posted a face preset for Tracer on the other site. Thanks for all your hard work!   :)  :D  

Hmm. I've been wondering the same thing. But there are so many OTHER mods out there (here, and on other sites) that copy pay homage to designs from intellectual properties it just seems hard to believe that's the reason.

• 2 weeks later...

"Copying" or paying homage to assets from other games is allowable, provided that the items are made completely from scratch. This outfit unfortunately was "ported" directly from the original assets created by Blizzard, and that is not allowed unless the original games Owner/Publisher has given express permission.

This is why we can have Witcher 3 outfits in Skyrim, as they gave permission for their armors to be ported. But not, sadly, Overwatch outfits, unless you make them yourself completely from scratch (and can "prove" that you did, by showing workflow, alpha versions, screenshots etc)

• 1 month later...

So I've got the armor and it works with morphs however when in first-person there is a camera glich. When your character crouches the camera goes down, but it seems like the body remains standing. You basically view through the stomach regions with a lot of armor and shit in the way, in other words I cant see anything while sneaking! 

Anyone know a fix for this?

Thx!

• 1 month later...

Wow, this a-Mei-zing, can anyone create a tracer's preset please?

Perhaps if you look hard enough in the Nexus you'll find one.....

no but seriously. Search first, ask for help second. A Tracer preset DOES exist and it's on the nexus.

• 9 months later...

Archived