Mfg Console

Stupid question, but does anyone know if anything changes if you also install the Female Facial Animation along with the Mfg Console? Or are they both the same animations? Thank you in advance.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35303/?

And also, does anyone know of any 4K or HD lip mods other than Seductive Lips and Pretty Lips that are good?

Ok, I was just making sure. I thought I remember someone saying that Mfg console uses new animations, but I guess never mind. Thank you though.

The "Female Facial Animation" mod doesn't replace animations, it replaces morphs used during speech.  The "MFG console" mod exposes additional information in the console and provides a method for accessing expressions, phonemes and modifiers that were made inaccessible by the official 1.9 patch.  Neither mod includes any animation (.hkx) files.

Archived