Zelda's Dress

View File

Here it is! Zelda's Robe. Still not complete but at least Fixed the clipping only for the full outfit.
Body type: CBBE
5/19/2017: Requires XPMSE skeleton, HDT physics.

Ā 

Credits:

Ā 

Caliente: body mod
SSB WiiU/3DS: Nintendo
Xnalara Conversion: Some random dude
Model edit (T-Pose): Sets00na
Tips: asenasen
Standalone Plugin: linkthejedi
Edits: HyperonicX
Edits: Some user in discord, thank you very much.

Ā 

And anyone who tested it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/28/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, (from 1.02) Requires XPMSE skeleton, HDT physics
  • Special Edition Compatible

It's in the screenshot, so it's probably already known by the mod author, but of course there is the weird nipple thing in the uh... boob window of the dress. I'm using 7b/unp compatible textures, not sure if the mod author is the same or not, just thought it was worth noting.

Ā 

Other thing I wanted to note, is that this mod makes changes to Elisif in Solitude. Which I believe is again worth noting and should at the very least be mentioned in the description if it's intentional.

Ā 

That said, I will be following this, as I've wanted a Zelda dress for some time. Can't believe it took nearly 5 years, so thank you very much, incomplete or not.

It's in the screenshot, so it's probably already known by the mod author, but of course there is the weird nipple thing in the uh... boob window of the dress. I'm using 7b/unp compatible textures, not sure if the mod author is the same or not, just thought it was worth noting.

Ā 

Other thing I wanted to note, is that this mod makes changes to Elisif in Solitude. Which I believe is again worth noting and should at the very least be mentioned in the description if it's intentional.

Ā 

That said, I will be following this, as I've wanted a Zelda dress for some time. Can't believe it took nearly 5 years, so thank you very much, incomplete or not.

Ā 

Yeah, that's my fault, actually. Been trying to rectify that, but it's not working out too well.

Ā 

My bad.

Ā 

EDIT: On second thought, it was like that when I used it first time, I think.

It's cbbe. If the bug is still there, then I'll see what can I do.

Ā 

That explains it, since I'm using a UNP body.

Ā 

I'll download some CBBE textures, pop them into a seperate folder then mess with the meshes and see if that works.

Ā 

EDIT: Nope. Didn't work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm. Might have to re-do it again.

Ā 

Question, what are the differences between "I love Clevage" body and CBBE?

Ā 

Might be a good idea. If you could also do a UNP version too, that'd be nice. (A man can dream, though.)

Ā 

Answer: Body shape. But all seriousness, I reckon the breast size, maybe.

Ā 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hello everybody, I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I fixed the robes. It doesn't have that deformed texture in the breast. The bad news is that it's all glossy for some reason and it has a lot of clipping which in my opinion it might be because I was using the hdt skeleton. It will need physics at this point.

I will upload the nif files if somebody wants to experiment with it.

Ā 

It doesn't have slider yet. the outfitf_1.nif is just for in-game testing.

I will see what can I do for the glossines but for the massive clipping (because of the XPMSE skeleton) I don't even know where to begin with.

Ā 

Edit: I fixed the glossiness.

Ā 

Ā 

outfitf_0.nifoutfitf_1.nif

Not sure if it's possible or what, but would giving the skirt something similar to SMP help with the clipping?Ā  I'm interested to find out if collisions will help as well as making it look more realistic.

Ā 

I don't know since I don't know how to do it.

Ā 

outfitf_0.nifoutfitf_1.nif

Ā 

Btw, I managed to remove the gloss and added transparency to the strings in the chest. I might be able to do now the TP Bow of Light.

Zelda Dress (HDT).rar

Ā 

It uses HDT skeleton, so I suppose it needs HDT physics and XPMSE.

Ā 

I couldn't fix the boots, everytime I try to import it, the boots never shows up in game or it makes the game crash. It still doesn't have weight slider and the full set doesn't have the updated meshes. I recomend using the separate parts. As for the boots, You can use in the meantime the ones included in skyrim. I will be updating the main mod page. As i said before, the robe will need physics for it not to look weried. You will see what I mean.

Ā 

bootsf_0.nifbootsf_1.nif

Ā 

These are supposed to be the updated boots meshes, but it makes the game crash each time I try to convert it. You're free to test it by yourselves.

Ā 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...