Halo's Poser Mod

Inferius

This mod has several pole dance poses.

However when I choose any, my character can't really fit pose with pole. Hands never reach pole

I tried using "tcl" consone command but when my character goes through any texture it simply turns invisible.

Can I do anything about it?

This mod has several pole dance poses.

However when I choose any, my character can't really fit pose with pole. Hands never reach pole

I tried using "tcl" consone command but when my character goes through any texture it simply turns invisible.

Can I do anything about it?

he optimized all the poses for unpcm which is his handcrafted body

Thanks a lot. Gonna check it out asap

Screenshot mod works great.

Now I have problems with pair poses :-/

When I try to use of powers to pair npc it works only once, then it stops working. Npc also stops to respond.

I used commands like tcl, tc, tdetect, tai, disable etc while taking screenshots

Even when I use these commands back toggle their ai and movement they still remain frozen, talking is impossible.

Only another summon works but its another clone not actual replace.

It was fine until I  moved to different room, because lighting was bad...

When I try to use of powers to pair npc it works only once, then it stops working. Npc also stops to respond.

I used commands like tcl, tc, tdetect, tai, disable etc while taking screenshots

Even when I use these commands back toggle their ai and movement they still remain frozen, talking is impossible.

The only thing I can think of is make sure you didn't disable AI overall as well. The tai command disables all AI completely when you don't have any NPC selected, and only for the selected NPC when there is one. Check both, and if that doesn't work I'm not sure. Reloading the save might work, but that sadly isn't much of a fix.

The only thing I can think of is make sure you didn't disable AI overall as well. The tai command disables all AI completely when you don't have any NPC selected, and only for the selected NPC when there is one. Check both, and if that doesn't work I'm not sure. Reloading the save might work, but that sadly isn't much of a fix.

I made it somehow. Just don't try to talk to npc when ai is disabled. It even blocked my mouse movement. I wasn't able to move left, Only right :lol:

I made it somehow. Just don't try to talk to npc when ai is disabled.

Ah yeah, that'll bork it pretty seriously.

Archived