Japanese Mods?

So a quick question. I am new to the Modding community of Skyrim; Short story is I am still learning mods and such, and I have a few characters going (Ex: Warrior, Mage) And I wanted to make a Samurai/Ronin type. I have the Katana (Fudou Myouou Katana and Tachi) and I also have the Blades Bikini Armor (closest thing I can find to Female Samurai lol), and I also am using Nakahara House. Is there any other mods worth recommending? Bare in mind my computer isn't a beast so I run on a pretty low detail, but so far no hindrance in mods; and I've used just CBBE and all that Jazz; just lookinG for more without going hardcore non-lore. Like is there any good Japanese style Bushido stances or drawing weapon animations? also more of a variant of weapons instead of just the Fudou Myouou Katana.

There are not many animations on Nexus but

Zwei Two-hander comes to mind.

Makes it so that the idle stance looks neat.

There is a kong fu style Hand to Hand mod.

Just check catagories Animations, you'll find some nice stuff for sure.

I have the Zwei-hander one. I have always loved the Two-handed on the shoulder stance. I gave it to my warrior since she has a Scythe lol. Atm I just use a One-handed Katana and off-hand is Drow Magic (since my character is Drow)

Archived