how do i get sex mods to work for animals and humans

falloutboy222

im asking becuase i just cant get them to work i tryed sexlabs i tryed all the mods i could find but none of them fully work it says it does but as soon as i try to use the sex thing it just fails to work i mean it pops up and allows me to click on sex but then nothing please please please tell me how to get them working

If I am not mistaken, there are instructions.  Gimme a sec

Did you install FNIS Creature Pack? 

Per instructions, step 4.

(Optional) Copy the contents of the FNIS Creature Pack 4.1 folder to the Skyrim Data folder. When asked overwrite files.  

(or install with chosen mod manager)

After that run FNIS and then enable it in Sexlab's MCM.  With appropriate mods they should work if installed properly.

In game click ESC, then on the left when you have options to save or load your game click Mod Configuration Menu, then find SexLab and open it, on the right side there is an option "Allow Creature Animations" or something like that -> it's need to be checked.

everything is grayed out

If EVERYTHING is greyed out, then Sexlab isn't installed correctly.  Go to the instructions and make sure you followed them to the letter to get Sexlab installed.  If it's not installed then, on the first screen there should be an option on the right that says "install" or something.

MCM is the Mod Configuration Menu.  When you hit Escape, and go to Mod Configuration and go to Sexlab.

As for getting a Screenshot, just hit the Printscr key on your keyboard and upload it here.  It should save it in your main Skyrim folder.  (Where you put SKSE)

Mine is attached.  

'scuse me while I go back to trying to get Beeing Female working again.  hehe.  I will be here if you need me.  :D

Just reinstalled Skyrim.  It was misbehaving...again.

post-446681-0-92215000-1464303922_thumb.png

You must run FNIS. Go to your skyrim\Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users folder and run GenerateFNISforUsers. After it opens Click on the Yellow thingy with "Update FNIS Behavior" written on it. Wait till it's done and go fuck.

Edit: And make sure you have "Arm fix" checked in FNIS before you run it.

Archived