3D Modeler Help Request - High Quality Armor Sets for Elite Warrior Classes By Race

stevegarcia

Greetings LoverLab Community,

I have been wanting to contribute a project to the Skyrim Community.  Unfortunately, I haven't had the time until now.  I have been scouring the Nexus, for armor mods that suit my own personal taste and expectations.  I have often found however, that there is a lack of high quality lore friendly armors.  In the past, for my personal Skyrim playthroughs, I have made a collection of race armor mods by combining great content from Skyrim contributors such as FrankFamily, Hothtrooper, Jerros, and Gechbal.  Now, I would like to create my own custom armor mod collection for Skyrim.  The idea would be to ultimately include a unique armor set for each race that reflects its unique cultural identity.  I wanted to start with the Imperials.  The first set I wish to create is for a Knight of Cyrodiil. I was thinking it would be worn by a member of an order founded to protect the realms of the Empire.  Inspired by heroes like the Champion of Cyrodiil and Kavatch, and the Divine Crusader, these knights would adhere to a set of ethics and martial code.  I want to capture the chivalry and romanticism of  Cyrodiilic culture, but also create something that is battle testes and practical.  I have scoured the internet for source inspiration and found the perfect candidate.  The armor I wish to make would look very similar to the following:

Knight_01.jpg

Knight_FRB_01.jpg

There would be a few alterations I would like to see in the armor:

1.) Shorten the back tapered end of the helm.   (as an aside, I would like for the characters face to be visible beneath the helm)

2.) I would like to change the tasset a bit and possible include a tabbard beneath it.

3.) The engravings would reflect Imperial Culture.

4.) Both male and Female Compatibility 

5.) Removable Cloak

6.) Include unique start and quest that will be compatible with Arthurmoor's wonderful Alternate Start Mod.  (I hope to include this for every set, so that way players could role-play immersive starts for their preferred race) The idea I have for this start would be like a small ambush battle as you protect a travelling caravan on its way to Solitude. Or something like that. 

I have no skills in 3D modeling so I would require the services of a capable modeler.

I am very proficient in Photoshop and would have no problem providing a highly detailed 4k texture of the set.  

If anyone would be interested in assisting me with this, I would be very grateful.  I have always wanted to make a meaningful contribution to the Skyrim community.

Thanks,

Steve

Archived