1 hour ago, scarlet4 said:

omg, and i have to restart the game everytime??????? it takes like 2 hours of gameplay to get the freaking shout!!!

I take it that you have been breaking the golden rule. This could be your problem then.

To avoid 2hours of game play... well that's why there is the "Verify ZAZ Animations Working" test option in the MCM, first tab. If you follow my install instructions, with that option, you would verify that everything is working before you actually start playing. This most likely would have shown you, things are not working.

Same attention needs to be given to other mods... get your game stable, then don't change your mods after (you can add new mods to the end of your load order only).

This is what EVERYONE moding skyrim does, or they corrupt their save and learn the hard way. This has NOTHING to do with this mod.

On 9/6/2018 at 4:25 PM, VirginMarie said:

I take it that you have been breaking the golden rule. This could be your problem then.

To avoid 2hours of game play... well that's why there is the "Verify ZAZ Animations Working" test option in the MCM, first tab. If you follow my install instructions, with that option, you would verify that everything is working before you actually start playing. This most likely would have shown you, things are not working.

Same attention needs to be given to other mods... get your game stable, then don't change your mods after (you can add new mods to the end of your load order only).

This is what EVERYONE moding skyrim does, or they corrupt their save and learn the hard way. This has NOTHING to do with this mod.

how i verify that??? aw thanks, 2 hours are a lot :((((

if i use cheat engine and multiply the speed game x2 or x3 does the mods still work???

and why my player has weird marks on hips???

pic_1_big.jpg

6 minutes ago, scarlet4 said:

how i verify that??? 

Follow the install instructions.

6 minutes ago, scarlet4 said:

if i use cheat engine and multiply the speed game x2 or x3 does the mods still work???

I have no idea. But perhaps you should get a stable setup going first. Since you have never played even the early main story for skyrim, you are trying to do too much modding all at once.

8 hours ago, Anoninenome said:

Is there a way to access the death punishment collars without dying?

They seem pretty fun, but (and I'm not sure if I'm accurate here) I'm guessing it's conflicting with SD+ and locking me in a permanent death - heal - death loop whenever I die.

1. Breast Torture Collar is equipped to punish you for death. No other way to get it
  2. Punitive Collar is equipped to punish you for not reporting in
  3. Asphyxiation Collar is equipped randomly as part of "Pain is pleasure" (chance in MCM). It will also be equipped after reporting in if you did not do so on time or if you lost you virginity

You cannot have more than one mod's "death alternative" feature enabled. So turn the feature off in either SD or this mod. If you have Cursed Loot it has a death alternative too (again, only can use one). If you already did that I'd need more detail on exactly what's happening to help.

9 hours ago, VirginMarie said:
  1. Breast Torture Collar is equipped to punish you for death. No other way to get it
  2. Punitive Collar is equipped to punish you for not reporting in
  3. Asphyxiation Collar is equipped randomly as part of "Pain is pleasure" (chance in MCM). It will also be equipped after reporting in if you did not do so on time or if you lost you virginity

You cannot have more than one mod's "death alternative" feature enabled. So turn the feature off in either SD or this mod. If you have Cursed Loot it has a death alternative too (again, only can use one). If you already did that I'd need more detail on exactly what's happening to help.

If it's any consolidation, I don't think it's an error with SLAV which is causing this, I've disabled the DA option and it just occurred again.

I'm in a bit of a tight spot in that if it's an issue between SD+ and the Cursed Loot DA implementation that I can't really fix it without messing with debug stuff because I'm in virgin gear, but it shouldn't be an issue. Hopefully. I feel like saying 'it shouldn't be an issue' is going to jinx it.

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, LolsMcGee944 said:

I am trying to use the SE version for the mod but I get an hk error in FNIS and when I load into a game I get a black body and Tpose. The body is fixed by disabling the butt tat, but the Tpose doesn't stop unless I uninstall the mod. 

Any idea what is going on here or how to fix? 

I have not released an SE version. If someone else has, it was without permission. I cannot offer support for SE.

For more see FAQ 18

7 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Since Virgin Training is the quest that has you reporting in, maybe punished, and getting the rebirth if needed, it never ends.

Thanks for quick reply, I really like your MOD, but I'm now doing quests for Dibella, and reporting and rebirth bothering me ? .

It could be possible to add an optional task completion ?  My idea is this: once I complete all the parts of this task, reporting is not mandatory, you can come whenever you need to reborn. 

5 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Thanks for quick reply, I really like your MOD, but I'm now doing quests for Dibella, and reporting and rebirth bothering me ? .

It could be possible to add an optional task completion ?  My idea is this: once I complete all the parts of this task, reporting is not mandatory, you can come whenever you need to reborn. 

MCM already has the option to turn of reporting in.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, NightHysteria said:

I have such a question, how do I restore the script to obtain tuum stone dragon fighter?

After removing Shoot Like a Virgin, I broke the mechanics of the game getting tuum.

I so sorry for my English :(

I dont understand most of the question, but removing a mod will corrupt your save and should not be done unless you start a new game. See golden rule

Hi there,

Again thanks for the great mod.

Question.

Is there a way to stop the vibration or shock effect of the devices?

Sometimes I use shouts and spells which cause certain devices to trigger. And it doesn't happen to all of shouts and spells but specific one, like the bend will shout or for spells I think there was the Ice storm one (something like that). It think these triggers are for power spells idk. Oh and there's also a restoration spell that trigger I think the nipple device to vribate.

Ps: I also went in the Devious devices menu and set vibration chance to 0.

Thanks

Title: Get new Keys

Hi again.

Is there a way to get new keys. Somehow I can't open devices I know I've removed the first time. (I have no idea how they got back on the player). I did worship 7 Daedra, did that thing for the sceleton key and receive new quest to worship other deadra but no new keys. I don't want everything removed but a 2 or 3.

Thanks

5 hours ago, KnightRag said:

Hi there,

Again thanks for the great mod.

Question.

Is there a way to stop the vibration or shock effect of the devices?

Sometimes I use shouts and spells which cause certain devices to trigger. And it doesn't happen to all of shouts and spells but specific one, like the bend will shout or for spells I think there was the Ice storm one (something like that). It think these triggers are for power spells idk. Oh and there's also a restoration spell that trigger I think the nipple device to vribate.

Ps: I also went in the Devious devices menu and set vibration chance to 0.

Thanks

See FAQ #15

4 hours ago, KnightRag said:

Title: Get new Keys

Hi again.

Is there a way to get new keys. Somehow I can't open devices I know I've removed the first time. (I have no idea how they got back on the player). I did worship 7 Daedra, did that thing for the sceleton key and receive new quest to worship other deadra but no new keys. I don't want everything removed but a 2 or 3.

Thanks

FAQ 6