been playing this mod a long time now., and I have a question that more than likely has nothing to do with your mod.,but it seems to be getting worse though. 

I get a msg. like you try to keep your desires under control,but you simply cant.... then my PC just runs off to where ever,bypasses everyone then stops in her tracks. It takes the sexlab debug self spell to regain control. This happens during battle,talking,anywhere. Do you have any ideas what is causing this?

And thanks if you do..

4 hours ago, smashling177 said:

been playing this mod a long time now., and I have a question that more than likely has nothing to do with your mod.,but it seems to be getting worse though. 

I get a msg. like you try to keep your desires under control,but you simply cant.... then my PC just runs off to where ever,bypasses everyone then stops in her tracks. It takes the sexlab debug self spell to regain control. This happens during battle,talking,anywhere. Do you have any ideas what is causing this?

And thanks if you do..

Must be from another mod, but I have no ideas on which one it could be.

Hi, new installation, installed every requested mods, but every time I check if zaz is correctly installed it fails, leaving my toon in t shape pose. I tried with zaz 6.11 and 7, even with 8 obviously without solve the issue. I in MCM zaz appears correctly every time and I generate everything with fniss and bodyslide. Can someone help me to solve? Thank you 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, vorongren said:

Hi, new installation, installed every requested mods, but every time I check if zaz is correctly installed it fails, leaving my toon in t shape pose. I tried with zaz 6.11 and 7, even with 8 obviously without solve the issue. I in MCM zaz appears correctly every time and I generate everything with fniss and bodyslide. Can someone help me to solve? Thank you 

Next logical question is what skeleton are you using? It should be XPMSE by Groovtama and have 115 bones (this can be checked by running FNIS - it will be the first thing shown when you generate FNIS). If this is not true you need a new skeleton. If you are using the correct skeleton make sure nothing is overwriting it in your mod load order.

7 hours ago, vorongren said:

T-Pose can indeed be incompatible skeleton so look into what Psalam said above.

T-Pose/stuck can be caused by many other things. What I can tell you for sure is something is not installed correctly.

Use the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

Make sure you are not breaking the "golden rule" at the top of the same post linked above.

For bodyslide, check the steps in FAQ #11 (same link above).

hi VirginMarie

omg it worked!!! the mods worked!!! i bought skyrim and they work now!!! they didnt worked in the pirate version

how can i activate shout like a virgin? and do i have to play a lot first??? because i dont have shouts yet

in which part of progress can i activate??? im in the part in which i just warned the king about the dragon

16 minutes ago, scarlet4 said:

hi VirginMarie

omg it worked!!! the mods worked!!! i bought skyrim and they work now!!! they didnt worked in the pirate version

how can i activate shout like a virgin? and do i have to play a lot first??? because i dont have shouts yet

in which part of progress can i activate??? im in the part in which i just warned the king about the dragon

See "How to Begin" section on the main download page (link in my sig below).

You will get your first shout early in the main Skyrim story.

5 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Next logical question is what skeleton are you using? It should be XPMSE by Groovtama and have 115 bones (this can be checked by running FNIS - it will be the first thing shown when you generate FNIS). If this is not true you need a new skeleton. If you are using the correct skeleton make sure nothing is overwriting it in your mod load order.

The right one:

Skeleton female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

I've put it as last in order in both left and right panel in MO... 

I've already check the right panel with loot and have ordered the left panel based on that order... you can find them in attachment if someone have time to check them.

in modlist TOTALPATCH is the last one.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, vorongren said:

The right one:

I've put it as last in order in both left and right panel in MO... 

I've already check the right panel with loot and have ordered the left panel based on that order... you can find them in attachment if someone have time to check them.

in modlist TOTALPATCH is the last one.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

Let me start with what I think is likely to be your problem. You can not use most versions of ZAP with TUFP. When TUFP is loaded after ZAP it takes priority and fouls up your ZAP. My apologies to VirginMarie for quoting others on her thread:

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

-ZAP8(+) + ZEP is NOT WORKING

-ZAP 8 (+) + ZEP + TUFP is NOT WORKING

This is from the Home Sweet Home modpage by Musje. It was originally part of a post on that mod's support thread by T.ara (who either wrote or helped write all the mods listed so he should know). In short, delete TUFP and your problem should be solved.

You also have an outdated version of MoreNastyCritters. Get the SLAL version of the mod. Pay particular attention to the instructions for loading this. It is not hard but it is finicky and you have been warned.

Two additional and unrelated recommendations would be to get rid of the High Res Texture Packs and replace them with the Vanilla Optimized Textures from Nexus. In this case I recommend that you simply tick the .esp boxes off rather than deleting them in case you decide (God only knows why) you want to go back.

Finally, unless you are using a mod that requires that you keep it ticked on, tick off the XPMSE.esp. While the skeleton is required the .esp is not (for the vast majority of mods). This tends to improve your performance and stability.

Good luck and enjoy this mod. It's great!

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You can not use most versions of ZAP with TUFP. When TUFP is loaded after ZAP it takes priority and fouls up your ZAP. 

-ZAP8(+) + TUFP is NOT WORKING, combining these is not necessary and causes serious issues (ZAP8+ has everythong from TUFP and them some)

Thanks Psalam for that info, both for the help needed above here, and for my own benefit! I've updated the trouble shooting #3 to include this.

And OMG I'm so sick of support issues caused by the mess made of the unofficial ZAP and TUFP versions!

Next version of Virgin is going to have ZAP dependency stripped out. It's the only way to keep my sanity. And no there will be no features lost in doing this.

12 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me start with what I think is likely to be your problem. You can not use most versions of ZAP with TUFP. When TUFP is loaded after ZAP it takes priority and fouls up your ZAP. My apologies to VirginMarie for quoting others on her thread:

-TUFP + ZEP is OK 

-ZAP 7 + TUFP + ZEP is OK (most common combination)

-ZAP 8(+) is OK for gamers who don´t play mods that need ZEP (zaz extension pack)

This is from the Home Sweet Home modpage by Musje. It was originally part of a post on that mod's support thread by T.ara (who either wrote or helped write all the mods listed so he should know). In short, delete TUFP and your problem should be solved.

You also have an outdated version of MoreNastyCritters. Get the SLAL version of the mod. Pay particular attention to the instructions for loading this. It is not hard but it is finicky and you have been warned.

Two additional and unrelated recommendations would be to get rid of the High Res Texture Packs and replace them with the Vanilla Optimized Textures from Nexus. In this case I recommend that you simply tick the .esp boxes off rather than deleting them in case you decide (God only knows why) you want to go back.

Finally, unless you are using a mod that requires that you keep it ticked on, tick off the XPMSE.esp. While the skeleton is required the .esp is not (for the vast majority of mods). This tends to improve your performance and stability.

Good luck and enjoy this mod. It's great!

I deleted  TUFP (TaraUltimateFurniturePack, i hope) but still the same problem.
Installed Zaz 7 but same problem.

I don't know what is ZEP...

MoreNastyCritter is the version 11A from SLAL version. I readjust the load order as suggested there, but again can't solve anything...

The texture pack are already overwritten by the vanilla optimized textures. 

I ticked off XPMSE but again the game didn't react. 

what else can I do? 

6 minutes ago, vorongren said:

MoreNastyCritter is the version 11A from SLAL version. I readjust the load order as suggested there, but again can't solve anything...

what else can I do? 

1. Re. removing TUFP, you say "I hope"... need to be certain, as a half deleted TUFP is going to be your problem.
  2. Are you regenerating FNIS after these changes?
  3. When you generate FNIS, is it successful, or are there error messages? If errors (too many animations is common problem), then this is your problem.
  4. Are you starting a new game? This would be mandatory otherwise your save will be corrupt. See Golden Rule on Troubleshooting post.
  5. Have you gone through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 as I spoke of above?

ZEP is Zaz Extension Pack

Spoiler
2 hours ago, vorongren said:

what else can I do? 

I agree with VirginMarie but especially want to stress her point #4. When you make changes to your load order (such as when changing mods due to problems) it is ESSENTIAL that you start a new game. There will be a lot of left over scripts in your save games that will give you problems. So, do exactly what she said and you should come out on the other side. If not, 1) post your new load order (preferably in a spoiler), 2) make certain that when you start FNIS the skeleton is listed as having 115 bones (for male and female) and 3) post a screenshot of FNIS after you've run it (this way I can have an idea if animations are your problem).

5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

1. Re. removing TUFP, you say "I hope"... need to be certain, as a half deleted TUFP is going to be your problem.
  2. Are you regenerating FNIS after these changes?
  3. When you generate FNIS, is it successful, or are there error messages? If errors (too many animations is common problem), then this is your problem.
  4. Are you starting a new game? This would be mandatory otherwise your save will be corrupt. See Golden Rule on Troubleshooting post.
  5. Have you gone through the steps in Troubleshooting #3 as I spoke of above?

ZEP is Zaz Extension Pack

Ok so here what i've done: 

1) I delete completely TUFP both from left panel AND from mod folder in MO. Now I'm positive I've deleted it completely.

2) I register FNIS every time I make a change in installed mods. 

3) It seems to be successful, I've put a screenshot of the result as attachment.

4) I'm just finished to reinstall Skyrim on another pc so it is completely a new game, I even haven't any old save memorized.

5) Yes I did, I've checked every single requirement and their requirements, and everything seems ok to me... 

3 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree with VirginMarie but especially want to stress her point #4. When you make changes to your load order (such as when changing mods due to problems) it is ESSENTIAL that you start a new game. There will be a lot of left over scripts in your save games that will give you problems. So, do exactly what she said and you should come out on the other side. If not, 1) post your new load order (preferably in a spoiler), 2) make certain that when you start FNIS the skeleton is listed as having 115 bones (for male and female) and 3) post a screenshot of FNIS after you've run it (this way I can have an idea if animations are your problem).

0) Every time I check Zaz is a new game, so I think the point#4 is secured. 

1) load order as last thing of this post

2) I'm sure about it, I've checked multiple times and even in the screenshot there are 115 bones.

3) you can find it attached

I want to thank you all for your effort to help me :(

1) My load order AND FNIS SCREEHSHOT (I've used LOOT up to date) - note that some of the esp in the list are ticked out because bashed patch or MO suggestion (the brush icon) -  :

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
TouringCarriages.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FloppySOS.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
honedmetal.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NightingaleArrows.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
GuardAnimations.esp
3DNPC.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Sanctuary Reborn.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
RealShelter.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
SpiceOfLife - Fences.esp
Weathered Road Signs.esp
Windhelm Exterior Altered.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
OBIS.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
WICO - Immersive People.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Blowing in the Wind.esp
Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Fort(ified) Dawnguard.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp
WICO - USLEEP Compatible Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Nightingale Hall.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
Escape the Cell.esp
Cloaks.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Frostfall.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
HASTE.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
getSnowy.esp
MoonGlow.esp
WeatherDoesThings.esp
Better Vampires.esp
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements (Normal).esp
TradeBarter.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Beards.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Brows.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
RealShelter USLEEP Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Signs Patch.esp
EmbersHD.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
iNeed.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Chesko_Step418.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Realistic AI Detection 2 Lite.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
SimpleTaxes.esp
SleepTight.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Destructible_bottles.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
FISS.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
IB - All-in-One.esp
Racial Body Morphs.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp
WICO - Immersive Character.esp
WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
Dawn Of Series RS Patch.esp
FNISspells.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
iActivate.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
Serana.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
Extended UI.esp
iHUD.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
StealthMeterTweak.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
EquipableMap.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
Locational Damage.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
RCFIS.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
SimpleMasochism.esp
TrueYield.esp
Upgraded Weapons and Armors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
HavenBag.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
NARC-DeadlyDragonsConsistencyPatch.esp
NARC-ImmersiveHorsesConsistencyPatch.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
zzLSAR.esp
XPMSE.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNIS.png

Spoiler
45 minutes ago, vorongren said:

Ok so here what i've done: 

1) I delete completely TUFP both from left panel AND from mod folder in MO. Now I'm positive I've deleted it completely.

2) I register FNIS every time I make a change in installed mods. 

3) It seems to be successful, I've put a screenshot of the result as attachment.

4) I'm just finished to reinstall Skyrim on another pc so it is completely a new game, I even haven't any old save memorized.

5) Yes I did, I've checked every single requirement and their requirements, and everything seems ok to me... 

0) Every time I check Zaz is a new game, so I think the point#4 is secured. 

1) load order as last thing of this post

2) I'm sure about it, I've checked multiple times and even in the screenshot there are 115 bones.

3) you can find it attached

I want to thank you all for your effort to help me :(

1) My load order AND FNIS SCREEHSHOT (I've used LOOT up to date) - note that some of the esp in the list are ticked out because bashed patch or MO suggestion (the brush icon) -  :

Hide contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Campfire.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
TouringCarriages.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
RelightingSkyrim_Legendary.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
RealisticRoomRental.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FloppySOS.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
SexLab Strapon.esp
BetterQuestObjectives.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Differently Ebony.esp
Saeri_AetherialCrown.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
TrueStorms.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
honedmetal.esp
NB-Scars.esp
NightingaleArrows.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - 0 - Main.esp
GuardAnimationsGDO.esp
RealisticHumanoidMovementSpeed.esp
GuardAnimations.esp
3DNPC.esp
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
Sanctuary Reborn.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
RRR_ELFX-Patch.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Obsidian Mountain Fogs For LE.esp
RealShelter.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
SpiceOfLife - Fences.esp
Weathered Road Signs.esp
Windhelm Exterior Altered.esp
Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp
OBIS.esp
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
WICO - Immersive People.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Blowing in the Wind.esp
Blowing in the Wind - ELFX Exteriors Patch.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
hearthfireextended.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Fort(ified) Dawnguard.esp
BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp
WICO - USLEEP Compatible Patch.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Nightingale Hall.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Atlas Legendary.esp
SorlisBalarnTreasure.esp
Escape the Cell.esp
Cloaks.esp
imp_helm_legend.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Bandit_Honeypot.esp
zDeadlyPleasures.esp
HorsesGoneWild.esp
Immersive Horses.esp
Bring Out Your Dead - Legendary Edition.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
Frostfall.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
The Seven Wonders of Leyenda.esp
Book Covers Skyrim - Lost Library.esp
DSerHorsesRevamped.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
ORM-Arvak.esp
HASTE.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
getSnowy.esp
MoonGlow.esp
WeatherDoesThings.esp
Better Vampires.esp
College of Winterhold Entry Requirements (Normal).esp
TradeBarter.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Beards.esp
Better Females - Eyebrows.esp
FreckleMania.esp
Brows.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
SGEyebrows.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
RealShelter USLEEP Patch.esp
Drinking Fountains of Skyrim.esp
Blowing in the Wind - Weathered Road Signs Patch.esp
EmbersHD.esp
PilgrimsDelight.esp
HoldBorderBanners.esp
No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dawnguard.esp
iNeed.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
Blowing in the Wind - SMIM Merged All Patch.esp
FMEA Skyrim.esp
Chesko_Step418.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Realistic AI Detection 2 Lite.esp
Realistic-Voice.esp
SimpleTaxes.esp
SleepTight.esp
WM Trap Fixes.esp
WondersofWeather.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
Destructible_bottles.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
FISS.esp
College of Winterhold NPC Impovement.esp
IB - All-in-One.esp
Racial Body Morphs.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Argonian.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Breton.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - DarkElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - HighElf.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Imperial.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Khajiit.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - Nord.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - ORC.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - RedGuard.esp
PC Exclusive Animation Path - WoodElf.esp
WICO - Immersive Character.esp
WICO - Immersive Dawnguard.esp
WICO - Wild Hunt Gears.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp
DIVERSE SKYRIM - Immersive Patrols Patch.esp
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
Dawn Of Series RS Patch.esp
FNISspells.esp
wizDynamicThings.esp
iActivate.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
Serana.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
vSCM_SmarterCombatMusic.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
Atlas Compass Tweaks.esp
Extended UI.esp
iHUD.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
StealthMeterTweak.esp
UnreadBooksGlow.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
EquipableMap.esp
abotFiresHurt.esp
Higher Bounties Hold Specific.esp
Locational Damage.esp
AnonymousPeople.esp
RCFIS.esp
SLAL_ProxyAnimObjects.esp
SlaveTats.esp
LearnAlchemyFromRecipes.esp
SimpleMasochism.esp
TrueYield.esp
Upgraded Weapons and Armors.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Naked Dungeons.esp
TrapsAndPitfalls.esp
HavenBag.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
LootandDegradation.esp
NARC-DeadlyDragonsConsistencyPatch.esp
NARC-ImmersiveHorsesConsistencyPatch.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
zzLSAR.esp
XPMSE.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
AOS.esp
Immersive Citizens - RRR patch.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Dragonborn.esp
RDO - CACO Patch.esp
RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp
RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ccas_starts.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
ELE_Legendary_Lite.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

FNIS.png

There are only two things before you go to the old elimination method. 

First, move (manually if necessary) More Nasty Critters so that it loads before SLAL.

Second, eliminate the bashed patch. They notoriously collected buggy scripts.

If that does not work you are left with elimination. That is cut your load order by 10 mods (of your choosing). If that doesn't fix it eliminate 10 more and repeat until your problem disappears. Add back the mods in that last 10 one at a time until the problem comes back and then completely and forever eliminate that mod. Add the others back and make certain that there are no problems. Repeat until your game is stable.

38 minutes ago, nalonsowp said:

i can't complete the quest VirginShrineLove , all stages are set to 1, clicking on the shrine in temple at Solitude does vanilla blessing. 

More detail is needed.

1. What is the current incomplete objective for Virgin Shrine Love?
  2. What does the quest description for Virgin Shrine Love say?
  3. What does "all stages are set to 1" mean?

Regarding question 3. If you are using console commands to set stage, for almost any quest in this mod, then your save is likely hopelessly broken. The quests in this mod use many other conditions, thus manually setting stage will break it.

VirginMarie, i shouted and then i teleport to another city, but still didnt do shout like a virgin

why?? i shouted and did the same steps, and in the first cave there was a cute dildo coming out of the wall but my character freeze and didnt do nothing about it

besides my character is showing weird marks over her hips

uSkDxqs.jpg

edit: i use godmode, does that affect?

1 hour ago, scarlet4 said:

VirginMarie, i shouted and then i teleport to another city, but still didnt do shout like a virgin

why??

Troubleshooting #4

i shouted and did the same steps, and in the first cave there was a cute dildo coming out of the wall but my character freeze and didnt do nothing about it

besides my character is showing weird marks over her hips

uSkDxqs.jpg

edit: i use godmode, does that affect?

By the description, you have likely multiple supporting mods installed incorrectly. This could be the cause of your first problem above too. Follow carefully all the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

Also read the golden rule on that same help page. Make sure you are not breaking it.

I dont know if godmode could cause problems or not. Does not seem likely.

11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Troubleshooting #4

By the description, you have likely multiple supporting mods installed incorrectly. This could be the cause of your first problem above too. Follow carefully all the steps in Troubleshooting #3.

Also read the golden rule on that same help page. Make sure you are not breaking it.

I dont know if godmode could cause problems or not. Does not seem likely.

omg, and i have to restart the game everytime??????? it takes like 2 hours of gameplay to get the freaking shout!!!