21 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

are sure ? because it use D.D 4.1 new things ?

Yes i am sure, it is written in the SLAV page everything you need is in the mod

Edit : DDi3.3, 4.0, & 4.1 each fully supported. For differences see in points below, and change log below for Virgin 6.4

i am pretty shure it was allready answered, but here is my question:

i am a pretty noob at modding and using mods, so i need a step by step help

i triggerred the first scene with nocturnal, but after i got the torch up my ass, after the first dialog, nothing more happens. do i have to wait?

4 hours ago, CGi said:

i'm having a problem with the second word of the Thu'um of Love.
The first word works fine but when i hold the shout key, the game crashes immediatly without anything in the Papyrus log.

Most likely the CTD is related to animations starting. Its not caused by this mod. Root cause has to be one of these:

1. Corrupt save
  2. Install issue (and most likely pertaining to animations, thus FNIS)
  3. Mod conflict

For #1: First rule out the corrupt save.  More details on corrupt save under the golden rule. Even if you've not broken the golden rule, start a brand new game just as a test... this will be quick.... use MCM Misc Tab "Skip Initial Story". This will immediately take you to the end of your first rebirth and you will already have the 2nd word. Use it. If you still CTD you have confirmed that you do not have a corrupt save.

For #2: Use all the steps under Troubleshooting #3.

For #3: No easy approach here. I could take a look at your papyrus log. But its by far more likely going to be one of the above 2.

8 minutes ago, Soeck said:

i am pretty shure it was allready answered, but here is my question:

i am a pretty noob at modding and using mods, so i need a step by step help

i triggerred the first scene with nocturnal, but after i got the torch up my ass, after the first dialog, nothing more happens. do i have to wait?

You have an install issue. This is he "most common problem" as stated here. Follow the steps there.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Most likely the CTD is related to animations starting. Its not caused by this mod. Root cause has to be one of these:

<snip>

it's only SLaV and dependencies. But this time with a new toon started through LAL.
And the game crashes before my toon even starts the shout animation.
it literally crashes as soon as the game know to use both words.
i never encountered anything like that so no clue how to solve it. But maybe it's LAL that causes this?

4 hours ago, CGi said:

it's only SLaV and dependencies. But this time with a new toon started through LAL.
And the game crashes before my toon even starts the shout animation.
it literally crashes as soon as the game know to use both words.
i never encountered anything like that so no clue how to solve it. But maybe it's LAL that causes this?

Let me know how the steps I gave go. That's how I can help.

Hello,

I want to try this mod, but after installing it my game just freezes on loading, with the music still playing in the background. It's probably a simple fix but so far I haven't been having the best luck fixing the problem. Now it just won't load even with the main file and bodyslide file disabled.

Any ideas of what of what I should look for would be great.

Thanks

I can't find 1 of the statues on "Erotic Asphyxiation" quest. I even visited Paarthunax via fast travel but there wasn't any. Got 10/11. Is there one somewhere inside the castle or at the windy path?

Btw, don't do that at home, people... Choking is fantasy, and in reality could get one killed.

edit: Found it, was 8th emblem.

3 hours ago, FightingSpirit5 said:

Hello,

I want to try this mod, but after installing it my game just freezes on loading, with the music still playing in the background. It's probably a simple fix but so far I haven't been having the best luck fixing the problem. Now it just won't load even with the main file and bodyslide file disabled.

Any ideas of what of what I should look for would be great.

Thanks

I assume you mean the game loads to first menu, and then the freeze is after you load a save?

If yes, are you breaking the golden rule? Check Troubleshooting #22.

If that does not help, check Troubleshooting #25.

And if that does not help, attach your papyrus log from right after the freeze. How to on getting the log is in the FAQs.

HEy, thank you for your Help last Time.
Now i am Pretty shure my new problem still is allready solved, but 150+ sites are hard to search, and i even think this problem is not from your mod, but more fals installing of devious devices and my body. i starting to lear to work with bodyslide just now, and i am at the point where my character looks like i like him but... the whole nipplestuff is flying around, wich sucks.

how can i solve it, or where do i find help?
Thank you very much, i like your mod

ps: is there a way to skip the clavicus vile quest? i hate that one in particular.
PPS: is there a way to use your mod, and still be able to move with FNIS Sexy Moves, instead of the animation your mod suggestet?

ScreenShot2.bmp

4 hours ago, Soeck said:

HEy, thank you for your Help last Time.
Now i am Pretty shure my new problem still is allready solved, but 150+ sites are hard to search, and i even think this problem is not from your mod, but more fals installing of devious devices and my body. i starting to lear to work with bodyslide just now, and i am at the point where my character looks like i like him but... the whole nipplestuff is flying around, wich sucks.

how can i solve it, or where do i find help?

FAQ #11

Thank you very much, i like your mod

ps: is there a way to skip the clavicus vile quest? i hate that one in particular.

You can use MCM Misc Tab "Skip Initial Story". But you don't want to do this if you have not played through this mod at least once before as you will skip a lot more than just Vile.

PPS: is there a way to use your mod, and still be able to move with FNIS Sexy Moves, instead of the animation your mod suggested?

I don't know which animation you are referring to, but it might be "Magical Wrist Bindings" which you can turn off in this mod's MCM.

i have a question/suggestion.

is it possible to block areas such as the high herothgar area and the the tomb that you are sent to to get the horn from, from causing nocturnal from spawning and interuppting the events in those areas where shouts are part of the events. such as a lock out of some sort.

it could be said by nocturnal that while in those areas she will be unable to assist the player due to akatosh's protections that are in place.

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

i have a question/suggestion.

is it possible to block areas such as the high herothgar area and the the tomb that you are sent to to get the horn from, from causing nocturnal from spawning and interuppting the events in those areas where shouts are part of the events. such as a lock out of some sort.

it could be said by nocturnal that while in those areas she will be unable to assist the player due to akatosh's protections that are in place.

Yes its possible. The mod already does some location specific blocking to avoid getting into trouble.

I've tested this part and while the shouts can lead to Nocturnal encounters, I've never found it break anything, only annoying. So since it seems it can't break anything I've left it. Did you run into breaking scenarios? See I'd rather not add the code overhead because then it would have to check location every single time you shout.

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes its possible. The mod already does some location specific blocking to avoid getting into trouble.

I've tested this part and while the shouts can lead to Nocturnal encounters, I've never found it break anything, only annoying. So since it seems it can't break anything I've left it. Did you run into breaking scenarios? See I'd rather not add the code overhead because then it would have to check location every single time you shout.

i have had it interfer when when using the clear skys shout going upto see parthanax, which has gotten me killed though that has only happened once, since i change it to 0% while going up to see him the first time now. i also turn it off when going to get the horn since i need to use WW sprint in one area and have gotten stopped half way through due to an encounter happening in the midde of the doors.

Okay, so continuing from page #150.

I've delayed testing because I've been waiting for Mator Smash to get updated (which it has not) in order to get rid of the body template bug.

I checked to re-download old versions of DD, but DD Expansion and DD Integration only has a v4.1 available. I checked my downloaded mod folders, and realized that I am indeed not using v4.1 of either.

Using:

DeviousFrameworks v2.06

DDA v3.0e

DDx v4.0

DDi v4.0

If the bug is only present in DD v4.1, then DD couldn't have been the cause of the crash by using this mod and or TDF Aggressive Prostitution in conjunction with OSA.

5 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

If the bug is only present in DD v4.1, then DD couldn't have been the cause of the crash by using this mod and or TDF Aggressive Prostitution in conjunction with OSA.

There's no bug in DD4.1 pertaining to a "too many animations crash". DD is just a big contributor to how many animations you have. 4.1 introduced even more animations, in particular AAs which seem to be a bigger factor.

You could still have crashed due to the "too many animations crash" issue that has now become more commonly found and understood since 4.1 tipped the scales for many. You could have hit the max with just 4.0 is my point here, and adding this mod which adds more animations, could have been your particular max out point.

This is my all time favorite Mod, I seriously do not know how I could voice or show my appreciation. It takes priority over any and all Mods especially if for some reason they clash.

So far only 2 Mods clash with this.

For some reason Radiant Prostitution, and eventually but not straight away Slaverun.

What happens; the random spawns stop coming, no Cassia to say hi, or Priestesses, no Thieves to Spank options, No Statues found to activate locations given

If you shout Nocturnal will still appear (but she doesn't whip me anymore :( ) I still get Multi-orgasms and delayed orgasms, Love Shout still works.

With Slaverun this all happens only after you activate the Main line quest, so its fine unless you actually start Slaverun after the intro quest line, or if you let it turn most of the cities and towns into Slave towns.

For me its easy, no Radiant (it was just an excuse to get up to more naughty stuff) and Slaverun I just leave till way later or turn the auto progression in it off and avoid finishing the intro quest till way later.

Still I mention these because it's information.

But Thank you so so much for this ingeniously disturbed and fun Mod

"so many puddles thank fuck for towels"

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

There's no bug in DD4.1 pertaining to a "too many animations crash". DD is just a big contributor to how many animations you have. 4.1 introduced even more animations, in particular AAs which seem to be a bigger factor.

You could still have crashed due to the "too many animations crash" issue that has now become more commonly found and understood since 4.1 tipped the scales for many. You could have hit the max with just 4.0 is my point here, and adding this mod which adds more animations, could have been your particular max out point.

I could add many more animation mods to match the amount lost from removing OSA, and run them with no issues. Unless someone else tests the combination of this mod, SexLab, OSA, and or TDF Aggressive Prostitution with good results, I'm blaming compatibility. I can't come to any other conclusion from testing.

30 minutes ago, NightroModzz said:

Unless someone else tests the combination of this mod, SexLab, OSA, and or TDF Aggressive Prostitution with good results, I'm blaming compatibility.

I have TDF Agressive Prostitution, I did not notice any incompatibilities ...
I also have

Spoiler

-Billyy Animations (all except the Legacy package)
-SLAL ProxyAnims
-K4 Animations
-Nibbles Animations
-AnubiSs Animation Dump
-MilkySLALPack
-SRB Creatures
-SLAL Ayasato animations 1.1
-SLAL Komotor Animations 2.0
-Leito Animations (Agressive, Furniture, Creature)
-More Nasty Critters 11.2

-Estrus Craurus+

-GomaPeroPoserPack 10

-KnoxPoser 1.7

I would like to ask::
1. What are the packages of Sexlab animations you use?
2. Which version of FNIS do you have? Normal or XXL?

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:45 PM, stas2503 said:

I have TDF Agressive Prostitution, I did not notice any incompatibilities ...
I also have

Reveal hidden contents

-Billyy Animations (all except the Legacy package)
-SLAL ProxyAnims
-K4 Animations
-Nibbles Animations
-AnubiSs Animation Dump
-MilkySLALPack
-SRB Creatures
-SLAL Ayasato animations 1.1
-SLAL Komotor Animations 2.0
-Leito Animations (Agressive, Furniture, Creature)
-More Nasty Critters 11.2

-Estrus Craurus+

-GomaPeroPoserPack 10

-KnoxPoser 1.7

I would like to ask::
1. What are the packages of Sexlab animations you use?
2. Which version of FNIS do you have? Normal or XXL?

It's TDF or this (or both) mod with OSA, not TDF with this mod.

FNIS latest version XXL

I've already tested with all of these activated, and deactivated besides XPMSE with mostly just the requirements. It's only the combination of this and or TDF with OSA that causes crash on start up for me, not the amount of animations (little or large). No longer gonna run tests with the mods together, it's like beating a dead horse.

Spoiler

Gameplay Animations:

Custom All-In-One

360 Walk and Run Plus

TK Dodge

Pretty Motion Collection

Shake It (had to get rid of JRDance for OSA)

FNIS-PCEA2

FNIS Sexy Move - 360 Pack

RandomIdleAnimations

Animations added via XPMSE

LoversLab:

MoreNastyCritters

ZazAnimation Pack v7.0

SLAL KoAnim

SLAL Billy

SLAL FunnyBiz

SLAL Lieto

TDF Aggressive Prostitution