19 minutes ago, strumpf said:

When I worship a shrine, the animation starts but I do not see any device, is it normal? I have all the requisites installed and it is the only bug (for now) that I have found.

Normal if I get your meaning.

Not sure what you mean by "any device". If you mean something like you get with the Standing Stones, there is no device, you simply "dry hump" the shrine. Example: see 4th pic at top of the main page on this site, or the opening pic you see when you open the MCM (not all animations will line up as nicely as those pics)

On 31/05/2017 at 1:42 AM, Requiem4Sanity said:
On 07/04/2017 at 1:55 AM, aldksoken said:
On 07/04/2017 at 1:04 AM, dataexpunged said:

I just downloaded the mod, but I'm having problems installing it with Mod Organizer. The main file installed just fine, but the Bodyslide CBBE file won't install. Mod Organizer says it has no game data on the top level. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I've been trying and failing to for the past hour.

Install it in same folder as SLaV. Right click on Data and set data directory so that CalienteTools directory is checked. When click ok there will be warning but click Ignore to install. Then you need to create devices with BodySlide and run FNIS.

THIS. INFORMATION. IS. CRUCIAL.

So crucial, in fact, that I move for it to be included in FAQ #11.

I'm no slouch -- I know how to use Mod Organizer and am familiar with BodySlide's wizardry, but I was baffled. I followed the instructions and installed the BodySlide asset file alongside the main file and was met with the "no data" box. I trawled the FAQ and found that this would happen, so I installed anyway, ignoring missing data, and no assets appeared in BodySlide for me to build. Reinstalled a handful of times, checked BodySlide, no dice. Made an educated guess that the culprit was the BodySlide file, so I hunted through this entire thread and found this nugget of information:

The second data folder down needs to be set as the data directory, or else BodySlide won't detect the assets therein.

Needless to say, the build went well. Now I'm waiting on FNIS and DynDOLOD to do their thing before I dive in head-first.

Darn, very frustrating. SLaV is such a potentially good mod but there is a problem already in the beginning with Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBEv3.2.7z.

Can someone please tell me how and where exactly in SLaV to install this mod using mod organizer because to my limited knowledge mod organizer installs mods in predetermined place automatically and I don't see any option to change that. I did the right click on Data and set data directory so that CalienteTools directory is checked since that ALWAYS worked before with other mods but I am still getting mod organizer message no game data on top level and when I force to install and select ignore missing game data it doesn't work off course. Something seems very wrong with this mod or there is something which is not explained well enough how to do it correctly. I would appreciate any help very much. 

39 minutes ago, 1Michael said:

Darn, very frustrating. SLaV is such a potentially good mod but there is a problem already in the beginning with Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBEv3.2.7z.

Can someone please tell me how and where exactly in SLaV to install this mod using mod organizer because to my limited knowledge mod organizer installs mods in predetermined place automatically and I don't see any option to change that. I did the right click on Data and set data directory so that CalienteTools directory is checked since that ALWAYS worked before with other mods but I am still getting mod organizer message no game data on top level and when I force to install and select ignore missing game data it doesn't work off course. Something seems very wrong with this mod or there is something which is not explained well enough how to do it correctly. I would appreciate any help very much. 

"I did the right click on Data and set data directory"

Don't do that. Use the steps in in FAQ #11.

Yes Mod organiser installs in a predetermined place. You do not need to change that. You ignore the warning message since it's telling you there is no plugin which is true, as its a separate package. There is nothing wrong with the mod. Thousands have installed without issue.

6 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

"I did the right click on Data and set data directory"

Don't do that. Use the steps in in FAQ #11.

Yes Mod organiser installs in a predetermined place. You do not need to change that. You ignore the warning message since it's telling you there is no plugin which is true, as its a separate package. There is nothing wrong with the mod. Thousands have installed without issue.

I tried the way your FAQ says but it is not working for me for some reason. Maybe because I am getting the warning "no game data on top level" and there is no mention of "no plugin" by mod organizer so it seems that I am having a different problem with this mod. I hope this problem can be solved since your main mod seems very interesting.

1 minute ago, 1Michael said:

I tried the way your FAQ says but it is not working for me for some reason. Maybe because I am getting the warning "no game data on top level" and there is no mention of "no plugin" by mod organizer so it seems that I am having a different problem with this mod. I hope this problem can be solved since your main mod seems very interesting.

"No game data", is just it's way of saying there is no .esp file (the plugin). This is normal. You are not having a different problem. This does not prevent you from bodysliding which is why you just ignore and proceed.

Your problem can be solved by you doing something different. You are not actually explaining the road block you are facing. What happens when you try to build in bodyslide? Without that info, I can suggest one thing... try uninstall of the bodyslide package, then restart windows, then install it again.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

"No game data", is just it's way of saying there is no .esp file (the plugin). This is normal. You are not having a different problem. This does not prevent you from bodysliding which is why you just ignore and proceed.

Your problem can be solved by you doing something different. You are not actually explaining the road block you are facing. What happens when you try to build in bodyslide? Without that info, I can suggest one thing... try uninstall of the bodyslide package, then restart windows, then install it again.

I copied all Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBEv3.2 content except meta.ini into original bodyslide and I managed to run bodyslide and do what was necessary without any problems but now I encountered another problem.

Now I can't start your main mod quest. I mean, mod and zaz are installed correctly but when I play nothing related to your mod happens (no messenger with SLaV quest). I already used voice of the emperor 3 times without any result. First time I used it in a cave in hope to start quests soon as possible, then I used it in the house of the first town I visited and third time I used it outside of an inn in Winterrun. Am I trying to start too soon or am I doing something wrong?

1 hour ago, 1Michael said:

I copied all Shout_Like_a_Virgin_BodyslideCBBEv3.2 content except meta.ini into original bodyslide and I managed to run bodyslide and do what was necessary without any problems but now I encountered another problem.

Now I can't start your main mod quest. I mean, mod and zaz are installed correctly but when I play nothing related to your mod happens (no messenger with SLaV quest). I already used voice of the emperor 3 times without any result. First time I used it in a cave in hope to start quests soon as possible, then I used it in the house of the first town I visited and third time I used it outside of an inn in Winterrun. Am I trying to start too soon or am I doing something wrong?

Troubleshooting #4

I'm not familiar with voice of the emperor, but I think its a power and not a shout. 

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Troubleshooting #4

I'm not familiar with voice of the emperor, but I think its a power and not a shout. 

I am not sure if it is power or shout but it seems it is the only thing I have since I don't see other shouts in my moded Skyrim. If it helps to identify voice of the emperor it takes a full day before I can use it again. It is strange that I don't see any other shouts at my disposal, maybe some mode erased them, hidden them or something.

I did some research on Troubleshooting #4 and it seems that Dragonborn must join Thieves Guild and do Darkness Returns quest which is 11th on the Guild list so it seems that Dragonborn has to do a lot of playing before your mod can be even started or did a misinterpret something or is there some shortcut since I am not willing to play so much of vanilla game? 

2 hours ago, 1Michael said:

I am not sure if it is power or shout but it seems it is the only thing I have since I don't see other shouts in my moded Skyrim. If it helps to identify voice of the emperor it takes a full day before I can use it again. It is strange that I don't see any other shouts at my disposal, maybe some mode erased them, hidden them or something.

Its clearly not a shout.

I did some research on Troubleshooting #4 and it seems that Dragonborn must join Thieves Guild and do Darkness Returns quest which is 11th on the Guild list so it seems that Dragonborn has to do a lot of playing before your mod can be even started or did a misinterpret something or is there some shortcut since I am not willing to play so much of vanilla game? 

Yes you misinterpreted something. In vanilla skyrim you get your first shout during the very early stage of the main skyrim story. A shortcut would be to look up console cheat commands to learn a shout. 

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Its clearly not a shout.

Yes you misinterpreted something. In vanilla skyrim you get your first shout during the very early stage of the main skyrim story. A shortcut would be to look up console cheat commands to learn a shout. 

Ok since it is a shout I will get it, like you said it is available at the very early stage so it is not a problem.

When I mentioned a shortcut I meant a shortcut to start playing your mod when I get a shout but without joining Thieves Guild and doing their quests to get to Darkness Returns quest. Or did I misunderstood your  Troubleshooting #4 since I interpreted it like I have to visit the Shrine of Nocturnal in order to start playing your mod in a fun way as an adult mod? I ask because in order to visit the Shrine of Nocturnal I would need to join a Thieves Guild and do several quests to get to Darkness Returns quest and that is a lot of vanilla playing which I would love to avoid since I played vanilla game before and it would be boring and too time-consuming.

46 minutes ago, 1Michael said:

Ok since it is a shout I will get it, like you said it is available at the very early stage so it is not a problem.

When I mentioned a shortcut I meant a shortcut to start playing your mod when I get a shout but without joining Thieves Guild and doing their quests to get to Darkness Returns quest. Or did I misunderstood your  Troubleshooting #4 since I interpreted it like I have to visit the Shrine of Nocturnal in order to start playing your mod in a fun way as an adult mod? I ask because in order to visit the Shrine of Nocturnal I would need to join a Thieves Guild and do several quests to get to Darkness Returns quest and that is a lot of vanilla playing which I would love to avoid since I played vanilla game before and it would be boring and too time-consuming.

You don't have to do any vanilla skyrim quest beside the start of the main one (to get the first shout). You don't have to join the theves guild.

10 hours ago, MonkeyShoulder said:

I currently have an issue with shout like a virgin V5.9b. I am at the part where I need to talk to townsfolk to find the spies but I have asked them all several times and the quest is not moving on. Am I missing something or is the quest likely bugged?

There is no quest where you need to find spies. Must be a quest from another mod. Sorry I do not know which mod it is from.

You can see all the quests that are part of this mod here.

I'm having fun with the mod but can't figure out how Nocturnal expects me to escape from her shrine as part of Virgin Training quest. Any hints? Cause being told to act subby isn't much to go on and I tried to use the shrines again but it tells me 'nope' each time.

5 hours ago, Disturbed0ne said:

I can't seem to download the file required for the cbbe bodyslide, it keeps giving me an incomplete file for whatever reason.

It's my understanding that the site has had issues for any download, site-wide. Probably fixed now.

7 minutes ago, zlurker said:

I'm having fun with the mod but can't figure out how Nocturnal expects me to escape from her shrine as part of Virgin Training quest. Any hints? Cause being told to act subby isn't much to go on and I tried to use the shrines again but it tells me 'nope' each time.

FAQ #4

10 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's my understanding that the site has had issues for any download, site-wide. Probably fixed now.

FAQ #4

Thanks I probably just missed them due to the halo glow. It kinda tends to make it hard to spot chains and those little turn things on account of the brightness. Guess I'll turn it off long enough to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

40 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Is there any plans for updating the mod?

Yes. I have less time but there is an release in the works.

It will have the start of a major dialogue update (improvement of all the dialogue to make the story more interesting and lore friendly).

It will have a new Virgin Anal Colllar.

Reporting in will have a new "punishment maze" for more variety.

Maybe more.

I absolutely love your mod. 8 hours in and I can't wait to see what surprises await me. Beautiful integration with vanilla quests and wish I had discovered your mod a lot sooner. Can't wait to see what you have in store for this amazing mod.

All the best!

I'm having trouble getting this mod working exactly right.

It seems to think my character's proportions are different to what they are. Clothes clip through the body, nipple clamps hover in the air, stuff like that. Looking at it, it'd all of the things would be in the right place if the character was a different shape - they're consistent with each other.

Looking at the FAQ and googling this thread for others who've had the same problem I've found a few things to try but haven't hit on an answer yet. I'd failed to install HDT animations (now have, made the chains look much better but didn't fix the problem) and there's a suggestion that starting a new game is a good idea (gave it a go, but same problem). It seems like the problem is going to have something to do with the Bodyslide, but I'm using CBBE 3.4, XP 32 Maximum Skeleton Extended with Shout Like a Virgin Bodyslide CBBE v3.2 which seems pretty normal. I saw some mention in a thread about Bodyslide 3.2 being a necessary file which I took to mean at least 3.2 of CBBE (or whatever other Bodyslide was in use) but does that refer to something else? I'm not manually building the body outside of Skyrim, I've got Racemenu installed and made a fairly standard character at game start.

Any suggestions of where I should be looking to fix this? I'm fairly new to this so it's quite likely to be something dumb and obvious you'd assume anyone would do.

23 minutes ago, Languidfox said:

It seems to think my character's proportions are different to what they are. Clothes clip through the body, nipple clamps hover in the air, stuff like that. Looking at it, it'd all of the things would be in the right place if the character was a different shape - they're consistent with each other.

Did you build the meshes in BodySlide?

Just installing it isn't enough.

4 hours ago, LHM said:

4 hours ago, LHM said:

Did you build the meshes in BodySlide?

Just installing it isn't enough.

Almost certainly not!

So I asked: "I saw some mention in a thread about Bodyslide 3.2 being a necessary file which I took to mean at least 3.2 of CBBE (or whatever other Bodyslide was in use) but does that refer to something else?"

When you say "build the meshes in bodyslide" do you mean I need to download something called bodyslide or that CBBE is my bodyslide and I have to tell it to build meshes somehow? I didn't see CBBE pop up in game (under Settings->Mod Config) where I told most other things to build themselves or register animations or whatnot and I didn't see it pop up under "Supported Tools" in NMM. How do I tell it to do the thing?

53 minutes ago, Languidfox said:

When you say "build the meshes in bodyslide" do you mean I need to download something called bodyslide or that CBBE is my bodyslide and I have to tell it to build meshes somehow? I didn't see CBBE pop up in game (under Settings->Mod Config) where I told most other things to build themselves or register animations or whatnot and I didn't see it pop up under "Supported Tools" in NMM. How do I tell it to do the thing?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015/

Need to use that program, look for some videos on YouTube about building the meshes in BodySlide.

If you need help, feel free to message me in private. 

Don't think this thread is a proper place for a BodySlide tutorial... :tongue: