On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎05 at 5:37 AM, chevalierx said:

why not using slavetat to use deer textures ?

you can cut feet in bodyslide editing deerhoove , i edited and attach file

like that

Meshes_hooves.rar

Originally I used SlaveTat for the virgin/not a virgin/dibella flower butt tats. Since they dynamically change often there was noticeable lag caused using this method. It's not efficient. Plus for me SlaveTat sometimes loses the tats on game restart. Not reliable. I now do all my body textures directly.

I will test your revised mesh and if it looks better for me, I will include it in the next release if you have no objections.

4 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

v6.5 Released

• Magical Body Piercings
  • Updated Heavy Bondage Removal Upon Hit

See Change Log for details

You knew I was back didn't you? Just get downloaded and playing again and you go and update on me again. :tongue:

Nice to see new stuff still getting added, and so far all of it seems to be working quite well. Thanks for all your continued work Ma'am.

9 hours ago, sfeile said:

You knew I was back didn't you? Just get downloaded and playing again and you go and update on me again. :tongue:

Nice to see new stuff still getting added, and so far all of it seems to be working quite well. Thanks for all your continued work Ma'am.

Of course. You are the reason I have not released since December. I had to wait :tongue:

Just quite well? It's suppose to be uber. Got any minor issues that irk you?

FYI the update today was only to replace the main video with Vimeo, since it got spanked by YouTube :tongue: No change to the downloads.

Followers only get notified if the download files change plus I maintain an "updated date" in the header which you can use to know if anything changed. And the version number will ALWAYS change.

Future Plans

For next release, one idea I'm considering -> An easy way to mass alter MCM settings. Something like:

• First Time Virgin - the current defaults used, recommended when you want to see all the quests at a reasonable pace
  • Virgin Rebel - events/encounters are fast and furious, and heavy bondage stays on longer! The mod owns you! Quest objectives set higher
  • Innocent Virgin - all events/encounters less frequent. Quest objectives set lower. Good for playing other quest mods at the same time

This would provide the defaults and then you can still customize the settings. I think a lot of people don't realize how much can be customized in the MCM because its work to go through and understand them all. So this might make that easier if you don't want to spend the time.

Beyond that, I'm looking for feedback!

• New ideas
  • Improvements
  • Bug fixes, even just very minor I want to hear about (none currently known to me)
  • What's your favourite thing that maybe I could expand on?

3 hours ago, Lyrios said:

Hi, im having problems with the location of the nipple clamps in my game. they are being generated above the nipples.

Thank you anyways and congratulations with the awesome work!

This can only mean you have not successfully built with the body preset you use in bodyslide, or you are not using one of the required bodies (CBBE HDT, or UUNP HDT). See FAQ #11

You can optionally disable nipple devices or switch to another using settings in MCM. See the Tips video on that same linked page. But I'd expect you will eventually see other devices not fitting correctly till you solve your bodyslide problem.

17 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

FYI the update today was only to replace the main video with Vimeo, since it got spanked by YouTube :tongue: No change to the downloads.

Followers only get notified if the download files change plus I maintain an "updated date" in the header which you can use to know if anything changed. And the version number will ALWAYS change.

Future Plans

For next release, one idea I'm considering -> An easy way to mass alter MCM settings. Something like:

• First Time Virgin - the current defaults used, recommended when you want to see all the quests at a reasonable pace
  • Virgin Rebel - events/encounters are fast and furious, and heavy bondage stays on longer! The mod owns you! Quest objectives set higher
  • Innocent Virgin - all events/encounters less frequent. Quest objectives set lower. Good for playing other quest mods at the same time

This would provide the defaults and then you can still customize the settings. I think a lot of people don't realize how much can be customized in the MCM because its work to go through and understand them all. So this might make that easier if you don't want to spend the time.

• New ideas
  • Improvements
  • Bug fixes, even just very minor I want to hear about (none currently known to me)

A darker twist, maybe?

The Evil Dibella sends out a squad to capture the virtuous maiden and drag her to suitable locations to sell her services,  in the hope that high activity volume will preclude subsequent repair by Nocturnal

Incorporating a journey similar that in Inte's Prison Overhaul and a scene like its pillory scene, but located outside town gates/on the roadsides/at major junctions etc to attract passing traffic, of both genders, with perms to use different restraint devices/custom anims from someone's SLAL pack, eg the PC standing in the wooden wall, or strapped over a table, available all ends?

After this, an incensed Nocturnal sets the price of repair, and the penalty for such heinous participation, as the maiden returning with the foreskins, or strapons, of a number of the miscreants involved in this debauchery, who will by now have travelled on their way to randomly different parts of Skyrim, these being needed to generate the extra strong magic she will need to apply to remedy the breach made.  Need to be silent kills to avoid uproar... If you were really ambitious, you could task the PC with bringing back one miscreant to Nocturnal for her to suitably sacrifice - think of Defeat's Captive in a Sack mechanic - so one of the NPCs would need to be non killable. 

And I'm sure your imagination could add a few other wrinkles... ;)

Thoughts on implementation.  Number and gender of miscreants to be found later and given their just deserts could be MCM selectable.  Their appearance, if randomly generated, would affect the scene length; ie more miscreants should give for a longer scene, as the scene would best be supplemented by other NPCs passing by from other mods or base game.  Might need some sort of pacification cloak to stop bandits interfering. 

Anyway, after the guys with their cage failed to win, I think Dibella should be given another chance .... :tongue:

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but what about support for female followers?

They could offer to be used sexually instead of you (or you could offer them) to preserve your virginity while unprotected, or they could get horny enough to violate you instead.

I know other mods sort of do that kind of thing already, but if it was integrated maybe then Nocturnal would put them in virgin training too, punish them alongside you etc.

If you continued to displease Nocturnal she would take them away for a while and even sacrifice them if you've really done badly.

22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

• New ideas
  • Improvements

First, thanks for your work. Your mod is really something.
Here's my 2 cents.
I'd like a few more quests on Dibella's side.
What about repeteable quests where you have to spread Dibella's erotic arts?
It could happen this way: When you reach a certain (customizable) number of encounters with Dibella's priestess, you get skilled enough about erotic arts and Dibella promotes you to teacher.
The quests start with a priestess who inform you that Mr/Mrs X/Y lost his fate in love or he/she thinks that Dibella is not all this great and you are sent to help or redeem him/her, i.e. you have to teach him/her erotic arts.
Or maybe Mr/Mrs X/Y thinks not to be skilled enough and asks Dibella's for help and here you are to help.

Or maybe Nazeem is looking for a bit of spicy and asked help for a threesome with Ahlam...
What you have to do in these quests might depend on random choices or you can insert a dialogue window and one or more options.
So for example Mr X could like a peculiar service or Mrs Y wants to learn something very hot and need you for a demonstration (this could be everything: dancing, a bit of bdsm or something more extreme).
And finally you could add a reward when you complete X missions (customizable). This is up you: a seductive skill or a permanent magical love effect (similar to Dibella's love collar one) that makes you irresistible and compel people to love you over a customizable level of arousal would be great to me.

Furthermore I like very much the body piercings you added with your last version.
And if you could add some more acessories matching with them ,it would be great. I guess an enchanted nipple chain and a blessed clit piercing would be perfect.

8 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

This can only mean you have not successfully built with the body preset you use in bodyslide, or you are not using one of the required bodies (CBBE HDT, or UUNP HDT). See FAQ #11

You can optionally disable nipple devices or switch to another using settings in MCM. See the Tips video on that same linked page. But I'd expect you will eventually see other devices not fitting correctly till you solve your bodyslide problem.

Thank you for your answer, but now i got a even bigger problem.

I reinstalled bodyslide and CBBE but i now all the npcs and my character have a giant red triangle with an exclamation mark in their bodies and their skins are light purple. I couldnt create a body preset for the mod too.

eeee.png

58 minutes ago, Lyrios said:

Thank you for your answer, but now i got a even bigger problem.

I reinstalled bodyslide and CBBE but i now all the npcs and my character have a giant red triangle with an exclamation mark in their bodies and their skins are light purple. I couldnt create a body preset for the mod too.

eeee.png

You have an install problem with your body in general. It has nothing to do with SLAV. Something in your CBBE install is most likely messed up.

On 2/9/2018 at 1:31 AM, VirginMarie said:

Of course. You are the reason I have not released since December. I had to wait :tongue:

Just quite well? It's suppose to be uber. Got any minor issues that irk you?

I haven't had a lot of chance to play yet. 2 little things I noticed, but there is a chance it is just my system.

After installing the upgrade, I've had one rebirth but the spit no longer moved in the spit machine. It showed it was there, and all the character animations were fine, just the spit stayed in it's start position and didn't move forward. It was fine on the roast though.

I also had one dragon burial mound since the update. Reachwater pass. That one played below ground. Again, this just could be my system as I hadn't tried that mound with any version previously, but mentioning it for you to check. If it's fine for you or anyone else then it's probably just something in my game.

As for things that irk me, I'm not a fan of, or changes/ideas.

For some reason the animations at the worship to go to the sanctum bother me. Not sure why, but I'm just not a big fan of that part.

The deer hooves part seems a little odd and lacking. Maybe if there were more stages to it or a reason why, it would make a little more sense.

Another thought on using the amputation. Nocturnal likes to punish. She could remove limbs and replace them with dwemer parts. I know there are a couple things that add legs and arms. In the bikini outfits I believe. There is also a punishment type suit that I believe has DD scripts already. Been a while since I used it.

I'm on my way out to work at my anvil for a while, but if it interests you I'll look it up later and link it to you if you haven't already seen it. It's on here somewhere.

Hoping someone can help with a couple problems I am having with this mod. 

Started from a fresh game with everything installed.  Tested to make sure FNIS installed right (ended up in a cage for a few seconds then freed).

I got the word of power in Bleak Falls Barrow no problem, killed the dragon, got my shout, and met the escaped nocturnal virgin slave and now it's all going to hell.

1.  I am unable to "love the word of power" to obtain new words of power.  I walk up to the word, get the cool word light effects and chanting stuff but no animation or anything triggers for me to get the word.  from what I read here I am not aware of anything where the mod makes me progress a quest or something to get new words.  If I missed that requirement please let me know.

2.  Shouting crashes my game.  I can catch a gimps of a message about Nocturnal appears or something similar and then I instantly CTD.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the mod and the bodyslide CBBE to make sure I have all the files, load order sorted by loot (and loot shows no errors), re-ran FNIS since that's kind of in charge of animations, all to no avail.  Load order is below.  If anyone knows of a fix, or is familiar with a mod on the list that would conflict or cause this please let me know. (especially as most of my early problems were a conflict with a weightless potions and ingredients mod that Loot said was fine)

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     ApachiiHairFemales.esm
  8  8     hdtHighHeel.esm
  9  9     Heels Sound.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     SexLabAroused.esm
 13  d     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 14  e     DreadPrison.esm
 15  f     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 16 10     Heretical Resources.esm
 17 11     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 18 12     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 19 13     XPMSE.esp
 20 14     Shout Like a Virgin.esp
 21 15     Map Markers.esp
 22 16     AnkleBoots.esp
 23 17     AnubAnimObj.esp
 24 18     Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
 25 19     AutoHarvest2.esp
 26 1a     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ammo.esp
 27 1b     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Books.esp
 28 1c     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Potions (Normal Weight).esp
 29 1d     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Food (Normal Weight).esp
 30 1e     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Ingredients.esp
 31 1f     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Miscellaneous.esp
 32 20     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Soul Gems (Ranked).esp
 33 21     Headbomb's Better Sorting - Spells.esp
 34 22     Gatti14Yumiko.esp
 35 23     LeatherHarness - Bombshell.esp
 36 24     LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
 37 25     pick100.esp
 38 26     Proper Aiming.esp
 39 27     RaceMenu.esp
 40 28     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 41 29     dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
 42 2a     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 43 2b     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 44 2c     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 45 2d     SkyUI.esp
 46 2e     SkyrimConfigMenu.esp
 47 2f     BBD_CatsuitSpearhead.esp
 48 30     TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
 49 31     UIExtensions.esp
 50 32     aradia_latex.esp
 51 33     SexLab_Solutions.esp
 52 34     Captured Dreams.esp
 53 35     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 54 36     AliciaPainSlut.esp
 55 37     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 56 38     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 57 39     ElysiumEstate.esp
 58 3a     SOS - Shop.esp
 59 3b     Remodeled Armor.esp
 60 3c     sextoys-calyps-2.esp
 61 3d     Linked Home Chests.esp
 62 3e     RosaFollower.esp
 63 3f     R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
 64 40     Shiny Catsuits.esp
 65 41     Bob's Boots CBBE v8.0.esp
 66 42     Minou Bondage Sets.esp
 67 43     NIOVHH.esp
 68 44     Ballet Boots.esp
 69 45     Jennifer.esp
 70 46     ASX_Spells.esp
 71 47     Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
 72 48     Devious Devices - Equip.esp
 73 49     SLA Monitor Widget.esp
 74 4a     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
 75 4b     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
 76 4c     The Bondage House.esp
 77 4d     VivisCockcage.esp
 78 4e     VivisCockCage Addon for DD.esp
 79 4f     ChrisRichardz Anime Eyes.esp
 80 50     Sailor Moon Cosplay.esp
 81 51     TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
 82 52     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 83 53     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 84 54     FNIS.esp
 85 55     FNISspells.esp
 86 56     FNISSexyMove.esp
 87 57     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 88 58     Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp

2 hours ago, animeace said:

I got the word of power in Bleak Falls Barrow no problem, killed the dragon, got my shout, and met the escaped nocturnal virgin slave and now it's all going to hell.

After you met Cassia (the escaped virgin slave), was there a letter, that you read, and then a scene with nocturnal? The events for this part are under Troubleshooting #4. It sounds like either you did not read the letter, or for some other reason (likely the below problem) the full set of events did not occur.

1.  I am unable to "love the word of power" to obtain new words of power.  I walk up to the word, get the cool word light effects and chanting stuff but no animation or anything triggers for me to get the word.  from what I read here I am not aware of anything where the mod makes me progress a quest or something to get new words.  If I missed that requirement please let me know.

This would mean you definitely have a install problem, because there should be an animation. I believe you most likely have the "most common problem" listed here. Carefully go through the troubleshooting steps (troubleshooting #3). Then you will need to go back to a save that's before you met Cassia. Or if you've made changes or deletions to your load order, you must start a new game.

2.  Shouting crashes my game.  I can catch a gimps of a message about Nocturnal appears or something similar and then I instantly CTD.

Another symptom that you have the "most common problem".

If none of the above helps, I suggest testing it out with a stripped down load order, where you've taken mods out that are not required. Then you can slowly add them back in till you find a conflict.

11 hours ago, sfeile said:

You have an install problem with your body in general. It has nothing to do with SLAV. Something in your CBBE install is most likely messed up.

What sfeile said.

I'd say the install is broken to the point of missing files.

Make sure you are not breaking the golden rule while trying to fix.

Sometimes windows locks out files from uninstalling/replacing (like when Skyrim is in its default location). For this you need to first uninstall the mods you are re-installing, then restart your computer, then reinstall. But this is just a big guess. This problem could come from many things. Your error has nothing to do with this mod and so not much advice I can offer.

18 hours ago, donkeywho said:

A darker twist, maybe?

14 hours ago, leddis3 said:

Maybe it's been mentioned before, but what about support for female followers?

13 hours ago, xesfer said:

I'd like a few more quests on Dibella's side.

10 hours ago, sfeile said:

I haven't had a lot of chance to play yet. 2 little things I noticed, but there is a chance it is just my system.

As for things that irk me, I'm not a fan of, or changes/ideas.

Thank you all for the feedback. I've not enough time to reply to this all tonight, so I think I will wait a day to see if a little more feedback comes in then consolidate with a reply to all.

12 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

After you met Cassia (the escaped virgin slave), was there a letter, that you read, and then a scene with nocturnal? The events for this part are under Troubleshooting #4. It sounds like either you did not read the letter, or for some other reason (likely the below problem) the full set of events did not occur.

This would mean you definitely have a install problem, because there should be an animation. I believe you most likely have the "most common problem" listed here. Carefully go through the troubleshooting steps (troubleshooting #3). Then you will need to go back to a save that's before you met Cassia. Or if you've made changes or deletions to your load order, you must start a new game.

Another symptom that you have the "most common problem".

If none of the above helps, I suggest testing it out with a stripped down load order, where you've taken mods out that are not required. Then you can slowly add them back in till you find a conflict.

Thanks VirginMarie

I read the letter from cassia but there was no immediate scene with Nocturnal.  The letter says I shouldn't use my shout or nocturnal may show up, so I didn't use it for a while, played for another hour or so, forgot about not shouting and went to see the grey beards and when they ask me to shout I get the message about nocturnal and game crash. 

After posting I went to bed and now everything seems to be working fine.  not sure why.  must have resorted something in loot without noticing.

1 hour ago, animeace said:

After posting I went to bed and now everything seems to be working fine.  not sure why.  must have resorted something in loot without noticing.

Likely it wont stay working fine. If you re-sorted in loot, and did not then start a new game, you've broken what I call the golden rule, and your save will be corrupt, and will slowly become more so until you start having unpredictable issues (including crash). It could be what led to the crashes already.

In your situation, I'd recommend you use the troubleshooting #3 steps I linked above, and then start a new game. If you post here with more issues, that would be the same answer as you must rule out corrupt save and bad install first.

MHMH i think i have some problems here...I might have fucked up something, maybe when updating the mod or something else, the thing is i'm not a virgin anymore but i can't rebirth. If i meet nocturnal by shouting or worshipping the altar she doesn't give me the option to rebirth. I already have a device on because i failed to report in time, but i dont' know how am i supposed to do since i have no option in the dialogue ._. To be honest i just need to be a virgin again because of a quest, is it possible via console?

1 hour ago, uba_409 said:

MHMH i think i have some problems here...I might have fucked up something, maybe when updating the mod or something else, the thing is i'm not a virgin anymore but i can't rebirth. If i meet nocturnal by shouting or worshipping the altar she doesn't give me the option to rebirth. I already have a device on because i failed to report in time, but i dont' know how am i supposed to do since i have no option in the dialogue ._. To be honest i just need to be a virgin again because of a quest, is it possible via console?

You don't talk to Nocturnal to get rebirthed. Its not possible by console.

Doing whatever's next in the Virgin Training Quest leads to rebirth. This will repeat so you can always be rebirthed again, eventually. Read the current description and objective for that quest, and do it :smile: If you need more help, tell me what the current objective is for Virgin Training.

Version 6.5, new DD (v 4.0  2x and 3.0e) and ZaZ 8.0 plus all furniturepackupdates   (BUG-REPORT)

first trial after bodyslide and FNIS... black screen, no new game possible... looks like there are missing something

second trial... back to elder versions of DD... new FNIS... black screen again... strange, without changing FNIS all is working

third trial... new DD... FNIS without activated shout.esp... start without activated shout.esp... all animations are registered

fourth trial... activating shout.esp and loading the freshly saved game... all is working

looks for me, that there is a FNIS-problem (from the results)... since I am no programmer I have only hints... maybe missing tags, new variables to use with ZaZ 8.0 plus ?

hope you are able to use something about this and find a solution... the difference between old DD and new are for me 750 animations with old ones and 959 animations with new DD...

all testings without changing mods, without changing loadorder... just activating or deactivating mods inside MO