54 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

There seems to be a Bodyslide issue.

I just got the deer hooves but the lower legs parts seens to clip around my legs, some skin comes through, it doesn't look good at all.

I was told this is supposed to look like that. I was quite underwhelmed, too, to be honest :-(

Not worth the time to dig into it and search for a replacement tho... 

Would be cool if the mod offered alternatives like with the devices :-))))

1 minute ago, effrenatus said:

Okay now I am trying to get my feet back. I am standing in Markarth in the temple and activating the statue to worship, as the quest tells me to.

But apart from a soundeffect nothing happens. What is wrong?

I went back to the last save before the feet were removed. I do not remember if I found another solution later. In the end I deactivated the feature and added some nice looking horns via clothing mods. 

3 hours ago, effrenatus said:

There seems to be a Bodyslide issue.

I just got the deer hooves but the lower legs parts seens to clip around my legs, some skin comes through, it doesn't look good at all.

Edit: OH AND I already have ears, can I remove the deer ears? :open_mouth:

You can see what it's supposed to look like in the Devices Post (2 pics near the bottom). There's no bodyslide support as it's not needed. And you can't remove the ears. Personally I like the look but since the art assets come from other authors there's only so much I can do.

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Okay now I am trying to get my feet back. I am standing in Markarth in the temple and activating the statue to worship, as the quest tells me to.

But apart from a soundeffect nothing happens. What is wrong?

The quest does not tell you to go there. You do not worship anything in Markarth. It's far from there. There's a map marker if you have the Foot Fetish quest selected.

This is what the description in the quest says:

When I'm ready to recover my real feet, I should seek help by worshiping Dibella's shrine marked on my map.

@VirginMarieThank you for your reply!

Wenn, the skin of my leg shows through the deer "boot"'s side. Okay, it is not so obvious if I activate the skin texture. Just the ears start to bother ne since I made myself WoW-like elf ears in racemenu...

About the quest, well I'm dumb, sorry. I noticed the map marker before but forgot it, guess I have to clean up my questlog. You are right.

Though I still wonder why nothing happens in the Dibella temple when I want to worship...

when i shut for second turn  only message " waiting for your voice" , am level 81 and i have finish all daedric quests

i have use misc option t"skip story ..." , but after that no encounter for 3 deadrics , and only ghost

where the news quests or somthing am doing the same things go to shrine , report for 4 times !!

55 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

when i shut for second turn  only message " waiting for your voice" , am level 81 and i have finish all daedric quests

i have use misc option t"skip story ..." , but after that no encounter for 3 deadrics , and only ghost

where the news quests or somthing am doing the same things go to shrine , report for 4 times !!

I can barely understand what you are saying.

Unless you have played this mod before, do not use "skip story" as you will not learn the things you need to know. The quests will work fine when daedric quests are already complete.

You might find answers in the FAQs. For example see FAQ #1.

I suggest, go back to a save before this mod started, and don't use skip story. Then if  you have a problem post here again.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

I can barely understand what you are saying.

Unless you have played this mod before, do not use "skip story" as you will not learn the things you need to know. The quests will work fine when daedric quests are already complete.

You might find answers in the FAQs. For example see FAQ #1.

I suggest, go back to a save before this mod started, and don't use skip story. Then if  you have a problem post here again.

sorry for my bad english

i have play before , this is 5 th i play this mod but never ended

-i do the same quest again and again , go to shrine , then report and trust daedric , but nothing else

i only encounter ghost one

-and it fresh save without any other mods (vanillia)

and thank you for light speed answer !!

i follow you from v2 ^^

1 hour ago, chevalierx said:

sorry for my bad english

Juste au cas où et si tu es concerné que les gens comprennent pas ce que tu raconte, tu peux mettre la version française de ton message. Y'a des chances pour que ça aide. Aussi, passe cette version française dans google translate et compare ton anglais à la traduction.

Sinon, tu as Shout like a Virgin installé depuis le début où tu l'as mis en cours de route?

Just in case and if you're concerned about people not able to understand your english, you may want to write your post with both english and your native language. That might help. You might also want to put your native version into google translate and compare it to how you would have written your message.

By the way, did you have Shout like a Virgin from the start of your game or did you install it mid game?

Chevalierx, I remember you now. You were even working on a French translation.

I suspect that language is the problem and you are not understanding the mod due to that.

There is still not enough information here for me to understand what you are doing.

8 hours ago, chevalierx said:

when i shut for second turn  only message " waiting for your voice"

This is normal if you have used "skip story". What are you expecting?

am level 81 and i have finish all daedric quests

The mod handles it with no problem if any or all Daedric quests have been previously completed. You only need to go directly to the map marker and activate (worship it).

What does "encounter for 3 deadrices" mean? What are you expecting? This sounds normal if you have used "Skip story".

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

-i do the same quest again and again , go to shrine , then report and trust daedric , but nothing else

i only encounter ghost one

Which quest? What is it's name? What is the current objective of the quest (tell me the exact text)?

For the ghost, I assume you mean the quest "Tallows & Tallows" has started? What is the current objective of the quest (tell me the exact text)?

54 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

-i only need for one anwser

-quests faq if possible 

-for ghost one

I think I understand what you are asking.  This is your 5th play through.  You are level 81 and have done all daedric quests.  You have finished the first quest and the ghost for Tales and Tallows has appeared.  After that first encounter you cannot get the second ghost to appear.  You have reported in to Nocturnal 4 times but cannot receive a quest for another Daedric prince.  You are unable to proceed from that point.  Is this correct?

2 hours ago, mercplatypus said:

I think I understand what you are asking.  This is your 5th play through.  You are level 81 and have done all daedric quests.  You have finished the first quest and the ghost for Tales and Tallows has appeared.  After that first encounter you cannot get the second ghost to appear.  You have reported in to Nocturnal 4 times but cannot receive a quest for another Daedric prince.  You are unable to proceed from that point.  Is this correct?

yes is that

5 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

yes is that

You stated that your save is bad. If you have a corrupt save, you need to start a new game. Nothing more to do here. 

If your save is not bad...

Using "skip story" has placed you in the state of having finished the first rebirth. You should not expect to get the first deadric quest, or have first meetings with Cassia and Nocturnal. Your expectations could be wrong.

To help, I need to know the status of the related quests. What is the text of the current objective for these?

• Virgin Training Quest
  • Tales & Tallows Quest

Read (and translate) the description for those quests it may help you. Make sure the quest is selected in your journal so any quest marker will be on your map.

1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

You stated that your save is bad. If you have a corrupt save, you need to start a new game. Nothing more to do here. 

If your save is not bad...

Using "skip story" has placed you in the state of having finished the first rebirth. You should not expect to get the first deadric quest, or have first meetings with Cassia and Nocturnal. Your expectations could be wrong.

To help, I need to know the status of the related quests. What is the text of the current objective for these?

• Virgin Training Quest
  • Tales & Tallows Quest

Read (and translate) the description for those quests it may help you. Make sure the quest is selected in your journal so any quest marker will be on your map.

need where deer resource : face hand and body (dds files) , beacuse i get blacked skin in some lighting

• Virgin Training Quest at 6 deadric( her sister shrine)
  • Tales & Tallows Quest complet
  • where i get 2 nd word and 3rd word for shut of love
2 hours ago, chevalierx said:

need where deer resource : face hand and body (dds files) , beacuse i get blacked skin in some lighting

• Virgin Training Quest at 6 deadric( her sister shrine)
  • Tales & Tallows Quest complet
  • where i get 2 nd word and 3rd word for shut of love

If deer skin/texture is not looking well, disable it in MCM. Events tab.

So what mercplatypus said is not even close to being your status. Looks like everything is progressing just fine. I have no idea what you have been asking.

You already have 2nd word for Love shout since you used skip story. Get the 3rd word from a combination of the Shrine Love quest, and the Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest. Follow their descriptions.

6 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

If deer skin/texture is not looking well, disable it in MCM. Events tab.

So what mercplatypus said is not even close to being your status. Looks like everything is progressing just fine. I have no idea what you have been asking.

You already have 2nd word for Love shout since you used skip story. Get the 3rd word from a combination of the Shrine Love quest, and the Bedeviled Spit Roasts quest. Follow their descriptions.

i can use image editor , so plese where dds files i only found body file in virgin folder

edit: it shader , what option disable skin deer ? for that i found only one file dds

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0010.jpg

3 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i can use image editor , so plese where dds files i only found body file in virgin folder

edit: it shader , what option disable skin deer ? for that i found only one file dds

There is only one dds.

Disable in MCM on the Events Tab, under the heading Foot Fetish.