Okay where is that stupid cover animation toggle, I do not like that thing, I have been scouring the MCM where to turn it off...

EDIT, It seems to have stopped, maybe it was a short term thing... I know I never have liked that even when Cotyounoyume  implemented it in Estrus, or I am pretty sure it was his animation.

14 minutes ago, galgat said:

Okay where is that stupid cover animation toggle, I do not like that thing, I have been scouring the MCM where to turn it off...

EDIT, It seems to have stopped, maybe it was a short term thing... I know I never have liked that even when Cotyounoyume  implemented it in Estrus, or I am pretty sure it was his animation.

It's not from this mod, if you mean hands trying to cover yourself up from being exposed. 

Cursed Loot is one mod that does it. In that case it's not short term but will stop when you are no longer nekid.

hi I have been looking into making a patch between this mod and sexlab separate orasms and I found out that all u nee to do is edit one script to make it compailalbe  between them and it doesn't need it as a master it just makes it native support.  it should also improve the detect on if the player is a female and is using a strap on

here is the edited script for u to see nd recompile so this means that I will be able to have native support for ever

VirginMain.psc

5 hours ago, amyrach said:

hi I have been looking into making a patch between this mod and sexlab separate orasms and I found out that all u nee to do is edit one script to make it compailalbe  between them and it doesn't need it as a master it just makes it native support.  it should also improve the detect on if the player is a female and is using a strap on

here is the edited script for u to see nd recompile so this means that I will be able to have native support for ever

VirginMain.psc

Thanks for your effort in this and sharing.

Unfortunately your changes are not enough. I've already experimented and tested with something like your changes. The problems with your script are:

1. SLSO Event not reliable - In my tests, the event was not being sent more that half the time that is should have. IMO it's broken in SLSO. Thus you don't get proper notifications from this mod, or lost virginity when you should
  2. Love shout broken - You've not accommodated orgasms that are meant to cause damage when using love shout word 2&3. This needs to trigger all the time not just when SLSO "thinks" it's appropriate to deem it as a orgasm event. So you can't accommodate this through the SLSO event it's not even worth trying
  3. You are not registering the event for someone upgrading (this is easy to fix)

The only workable solution is to not use the SLSO event and do this... If SLSO is installed, use sexlab's AnimationEnd event instead (to do this properly, would need to check if SLSO's MCM has disabled the feature, which would create a dependency). But then, the timing of the event sucks, particularly for orgasm damage. I'm not willing to make that compromise.

Another issue... I'm against overwriting another mod's scripts. SLSO is very evasive as it does this in a big way and I don't like supporting this. A new version of Sexlab is coming soon and anything SLSO does, and you do with this script, could be broken when that is released.

In conclusion: I don't intend to make any further attempt to support SLSO.

40 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Thanks for your effort in this and sharing.

Unfortunately your changes are not enough. I've already experimented and tested with something like your changes. The problems with your script are:

1. SLSO Event not reliable - In my tests, the event was not being sent more that half the time that is should have. IMO it's broken in SLSO. Thus you don't get proper notifications from this mod, or lost virginity when you should
  2. Love shout broken - You've not accommodated orgasms that are meant to cause damage when using love shout word 2&3. This needs to trigger all the time not just when SLSO "thinks" it's appropriate to deem it as a orgasm event. So you can't accommodate this through the SLSO event it's not even worth trying
  3. You are not registering the event for someone upgrading (this is easy to fix)

The only workable solution is to not use the SLSO event and do this... If SLSO is installed, use sexlab's AnimationEnd event instead (to do this properly, would need to check if SLSO's MCM has disabled the feature, which would create a dependency). But then, the timing of the event sucks, particularly for orgasm damage. I'm not willing to make that compromise.

Another issue... I'm against overwriting another mod's scripts. SLSO is very evasive as it does this in a big way and I don't like supporting this. A new version of Sexlab is coming soon and anything SLSO does, and you do with this script, could be broken when that is released.

In conclusion: I don't intend to make any further attempt to support SLSO.

thanks for the reply ur welcome and the information u have provide back as u are right about the slso event not been sent all thte time and as this was already palty inplinated in the least version sepertae orgasm in the next version of sexlab maybe improved making slso not nesisary

Hey,

first of all: GREAT Mod! Possibly one of the best device based modes out there. And I m already starting with the new version.

But:

1. Virgin Breast Yoke Problem

Sadly I have a problem with the Virgin Breast Yoke.

When I choose it for the ingenious pony cart service the body of the character turns invisible, the yoke does not appear (only the pose)

The hands/feet/head stay visible, too.

EDIT:
I just found out that the Virgin Breast Yoke is not in the dropdown menu in Bodyslide. So I cannot see a preview of it, too...

Now I am confused, I installed DD4 + Zaz 8 and also this zaz cosio bodyslide thing. Shouldnt the yoke be in there?

2. Whip Marks

Is there a way to get whip marks from whipping in this mod? In most of the other mods you get a lot of the red markings from whips, but somehow not in this mod. Did I install something wrong or is there an option somewhere? 

What am I doing wrong with these? Would love to be pointed in the right direction maybe? :frown:

43 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

first of all: GREAT Mod! Possibly one of the best device based modes out there. And I m already starting with the new version.

But:

1. Virgin Breast Yoke Problem

Sadly I have a problem with the Virgin Breast Yoke.

When I choose it for the ingenious pony cart service the body of the character turns invisible, the yoke does not appear (only the pose)

The hands/feet/head stay visible, too.

EDIT:
I just found out that the Virgin Breast Yoke is not in the dropdown menu in Bodyslide. So I cannot see a preview of it, too...

Now I am confused, I installed DD4 + Zaz 8 and also this zaz cosio bodyslide thing. Shouldnt the yoke be in there?

2. Whip Marks

Is there a way to get whip marks from whipping in this mod? In most of the other mods you get a lot of the red markings from whips, but somehow not in this mod. Did I install something wrong or is there an option somewhere? 

What am I doing wrong with these? Would love to be pointed in the right direction maybe? :frown:

1. You are on the right track... you need to build it in bodyslide. It's part of DDx 4.0. and is in it's bodyslide. 

2. You will get whip marks like from any mod. Sometimes (like any mod), it does not work (skyrim vanilla issue, nothing I can do). I think its to do with sometimes the whip is missing you. Just wait for future occurrences and you will eventually see it works often enough.

FYI ZAP 8 I have no idea if it works with this mod. ZAP 7 is the official release. Keep that in mind if you run into trouble and try v7 if needed. I'd also like to hear how things go with v8.

21 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

It's not from this mod, if you mean hands trying to cover yourself up from being exposed. 

Cursed Loot is one mod that does it. In that case it's not short term but will stop when you are no longer nekid.

1.   I think it was an animation that looked very much like someone took the cover animation, and re-did it to look as though the Player/NPC were rubbing there Boobies, and private area..

But is was short term, and seems to stop after a bit, which I can get use to,  when I first saw it I was sure it was the cover animation >> which is okay, but gets really old quickly. 

2.   I do not have DCL installed, I have only the New DDI, and your Mod, I seldom ever mix mods, until I am sure there are no problems with them solo.. then latter I may try to mix them up some, It is easier for me if I know for sure the mod is stable, before I start to mix, and match them together. And I have not played your mod in some time, so It is solo for now.

The new DCL is doing some odd stuff (To Me !), stop, and go, like it is constantly checking for and event, or cloak spell is firing..  I can play it, it does not crash, but I did not like the intermittent action that it was causing for me ( It seemed almost as though it was on a timer, the stop, and go was so consistent )... No other mod has done that with the New DDI so far, ( Your mod is playing very smoothly, and seems solid, I was just caught off guard by that animation, and it looked so much like the Cover animation, I made a wrong Guess  SoRrY! ) I will maybe test the new DCL latter, culled it for now.

51 minutes ago, galgat said:

1.   I think it was an animation that looked very much like someone took the cover animation, and re-did it to look as though the Player/NPC were rubbing there Boobies, and private area..

It's called "Fondle Thyself". Chance can be set in MCM. If set to 0 then you will never get it. You can move about while it's animation plays, just like the "Magical Wrist Bindings" which let you move and also draw weapon.

More from me :smile:

1. Thx for the Help. I figured the breast yoke was missing because I failed to update DD - Assets...

2. whip markings only appear on NPC. Even after a lot of whipping, I found no single mark on my PC yet.

Blood appears normally and I seem to be hit, too (HDT effects and stuff).

I use a lot of tattos, tho, but that was no problem at least before?!

EDIT: I found out, that when I unequip the "Harness" the whip markings work.

Sadly, they disappear instantly when another punishment scene starts :frown:

But there are new Problems that I found...

3. sometimes my PC gets stuck and no "Reset Player" "REstore Player Controls" or whatever from neither Shout like a Virgin, Zaz or Captured Dreams works on that.

I cannot access map, inventory, interact or nothing. I can just turn around and jump sometimes but not move.

I get the feeling it could have to be connected with free camera, but I disabled it in Sexlab (not in Shout, tho).

I toggle it with a hotkey anyway.

Can it be connected to Sky Tweak?

4. Deer Boots

The Deer bots dont "fit". They are not clipping with my characters lower legs :frown:

I have all the Caliente Stuff from Shout installed correctly, but I cannot find the deer boots in the bodyslide dropdown for preview.

How are they named? 

Are they from another mod, which I might have failed to use bodyslide for?

EDIT: How can I get my feet back when I dont want the deer stuff anymore or foot fetish? 

I tried with amputator, but it doesent work with heal... 

5. General Feedback

I played SHOUT for quite some time earlier this year and then paused and started fresh with the new version.

The following feedback points I have:

5.1 Horns and Hallow

It would be totally cool if you could change the optics on those too... I love horns, I really do, but I am honest, the horns you used are killing my immersion totally.

Would be nice if you could at least turn them totally black or red or sth without the fire effect.

OR change them to different horns.

The deer horns are cool, but at the moment I have the clipping problem with the hoofs above :frown:

Is there maybe a way to replace the horns in the MOD data with another item?

Same for the hallow..

5.2 Timers

SHOUT has already a lot of options, but I really miss the option to set the timing for punishment scenes.

They are too short for my taste.

At the same time, the "stance" changes to often for my taste, too. It would be nice if only once stance could be chosen for each punishment scene.

Or if the timer would be there, each stance would last longer proportionally.

5.3 Pony Cart Optics

Its total fun, even when I miss a connection between the cart and the PC.

Would it be possible to add a beam or a chain between the two beams the cart already has? Would look a lot better I think.

5.4 Pony Cart Duty 

Would be totally cool if Nocturne would whip the PC nonstop.

Currently its just too less frequent. Also probably an option would help for that?

5.5 Device Options

Would be nice to have some more ;-)

5.6 Pop Up Messages

Its really annoying because you cannot just hit enter to close them, its all mouse based. 

I dont know if there is another way to implement those messages, maybe via dialogue or whatnot. 

Or, again, the option to disable them? 

For example when u make the ravens perch there are a lot of those messages.

5.7 ZAZ 8.0

Its working fine at the moment. But I m not sure if the "STUCK" Problem I mentioned above could be connected to it.

I noticed no problems with animations to date.

5.8 Heavy Bondage

Why is it removed when receiving damage? I dont get it honestly :smiley:
I like the heavy bondage a lot and it would be nice if it stayed longer (like a punishment duration) or if you could change that via option.

5.9 Bound Stance Change Frequency 

Also, it would be cool if you could change the timing between the change of stances (the way the arms are bound when not idle).

Its totally cool that the stance changes, but its too frequently at least for my taste.

Combined with some other effects the whole mod becomes very... active :smiley:

5.10 Pony Gear

Would be cool if you could equip Tails and Gags also with the Device options.

5.11 More Device Options? Boots? 

Would be totally cool if there would be the option to add boots/heels/hoofs, too and change them as standard gear.

EDIT:

5.12 Deviously Helpless

Virgin devices are not recognized by the mod, while I find it quite interesting as an alternative to fight my way through half naked and gagged ;-)

I now equip DD boots at least so Helpless gets triggered.

Is there a reason why Virgin devices dont count as Devious Devices? 

5.13 Virgin Breast Yoke

is there a bound sex animation that works with it?
It seems that ZAZ ignores it, at least when having the yoke its always ignored for the animation, while other Devices start with the ZAZ bound animations.

Ok, that is my list for starters!
Sorry its not meant to be negative, just trying to be constructive. Its ALOT of fun to play the mod already, so at least for me the points above are more or less details (while also important ones...).

I also wanted to mention the activity and the fast reaction time in this thread, really appreciate that! 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

More from me :smile:

1. Thx for the Help. I figured the breast yoke was missing because I failed to update DD - Assets...

2. whip markings only appear on NPC. Even after a lot of whipping, I found no single mark on my PC yet.

It's entirely a vanilla feature, so no idea. Works most of the time for me. I know there's some skyrim ini setting that can allow you to make it last longer but it did nothing for me. It could also be impacted by ENBs.

3. sometimes my PC gets stuck and no "Reset Player" "REstore Player Controls" or whatever from neither Shout like a Virgin, Zaz or Captured Dreams works on that.

I cannot access map, inventory, interact or nothing. I can just turn around and jump sometimes but not move.

I get the feeling it could have to be connected with free camera, but I disabled it in Sexlab (not in Shout, tho).

Free Cam used during certain animations can cause this. So if you are somehow toggling Cam mode with a hot key at the wrong time, that's likely it. This mod will take you into free cam when it's safe, and it wont when it's not. So let it control the cam to be safe.

If that's not it try ZAP 7 instead of 8. I know nothing about Sky Tweak.

4. Deer Boots

The Deer bots dont "fit". They are not clipping with my characters lower legs :frown:

I have all the Caliente Stuff from Shout installed correctly, but I cannot find the deer boots in the bodyslide dropdown for preview.

How are they named? 

They should look like one of these (depending if you have the deer skin on or off). One might think this has clipping but the human leg is meant to be exposed at the front.

Shout Like a Virgin (81).jpgShout Like a Virgin (78).jpg

You wont find in bodyslide as there's no bodyslide support. Most foot devices don't have bodyslide support. I found it to work for most without. Nothing you can do if it does not work with your body. If yours looks far different from the pics, show me your pic so I can understand.

5. General Feedback

I played SHOUT for quite some time earlier this year and then paused and started fresh with the new version.

5.1 Horns and Hallow

It would be totally cool if you could change the optics on those too... I love horns, I really do, but I am honest, the horns you used are killing my immersion totally.

Would be nice if you could at least turn them totally black or red or sth without the fire effect.

The deer horns are cool, but at the moment I have the clipping problem with the hoofs above :frown:

Same for the hallow..

I can do small modifications to other authors assets, but these, as with everything, are not my work. And never one style fits the desires of everyone. I'd consider adding a 2nd style to choose if you know of some mod that has an asset I could maybe use. You probably know... you can turn them off in MCM.

5.2 Timers

SHOUT has already a lot of options, but I really miss the option to set the timing for punishment scenes.

There was no timer option in the past (not sure if you meant to imply that).

At the same time, the "stance" changes to often for my taste, too. It would be nice if only once stance could be chosen for each punishment scene.

It would be really hard to dynamically alter the time as I'm using the "Scene" feature of creation kit and would have to redo it from scratch with no scene in order to have a variable timer. Same with the stance change if I wanted that to be a choice. I will keep it in mind and see if this becomes a common request. So far you are the first.

5.3 Pony Cart Optics

Would it be possible to add a beam or a chain between the two beams the cart already has? Would look a lot better I think.

Impossible for my skill set and likely impossible for anyone as Skyrim never intended for a PC or NPC to pull the cart. This is a crazy hack :tongue: You don't even see horses actually pulling the darn thing so it's a miracle it works at all.

5.4 Pony Cart Duty 

Currently its just too less frequent. Also probably an option would help for that?

I put on my wish list.

5.5 Device Options

Of course. That's something I've been constantly adding. 52 now! Running out of ideas... and by ideas I mean existing assets from other authors who give me permission to use. So if you know of something that you think would be good converted as a devious device, let me know.

5.6 Pop Up Messages

Its really annoying because you cannot just hit enter to close them, its all mouse based. 

I dont know if there is another way to implement those messages, maybe via dialogue or whatnot. 

They occur only the first time something happens. For example you will see none after the first "call forth the ravens". So I don't think this is a problem.

5.7 ZAZ 8.0

Its working fine at the moment. But I m not sure if the "STUCK" Problem I mentioned above could be connected to it.

5.8 Heavy Bondage

Why is it removed when receiving damage? I dont get it honestly :smiley:
I like the heavy bondage a lot and it would be nice if it stayed longer (like a punishment duration) or if you could change that via option.

The goal of this mod has always been to allow one to adventure and play skyrim, while also playing this mod. No prevention of regular adventuring. So I'd never change this. In fact until I came up with the idea/method to remove stuff in combat, I was refraining from having any heavy bondage.

Also, it would be cool if you could change the timing between the change of stances (the way the arms are bound when not idle).

Its totally cool that the stance changes, but its too frequently at least for my taste.

Combined with some other effects the whole mod becomes very... active :smiley:

Frequency is not a fixed thing currently thus hard to change it.... its complicated. I will try to slow the average down. You can change it from random to your preferred pose as the alternative.

5.10 Pony Gear

You can already equip the pony tail via options. The gag is meant to be exclusive to being a pony girl so you can't just dress up like one without your submission.

Would be totally cool if there would be the option to add boots/heels/hoofs, too and change them as standard gear.

No this makes sense to be exclusive to it's quest. And if you could take it off like a normal device, you'd have no feet, as this device requires actual amputation of feet. Thus it's not a simple thing to do this request.

Sorry its not meant to be negative, just trying to be constructive. Its ALOT of fun to play the mod already, so at least for me the points above are more or less details (while also important ones...).

Not taking it negatively. Feedback helps a lot and much feedback from the past already has shaped this mod. I often feel like I don't know what parts people like the most or least.

I also wanted to mention the activity and the fast reaction time in this thread, really appreciate that!

3 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

More from me :smile:

It's entirely a vanilla feature, so no idea. Works most of the time for me. I know there's some skyrim ini setting that can allow you to make it last longer but it did nothing for me. It could also be impacted by ENBs.

Did u see my Edit? 

I found out, that the Virgin Harness is causing the lack of whip marks. As soon as I choose Harness [None] the whip marks appear as usual. 

Free Cam used during certain animations can cause this. So if you are somehow toggling Cam mode with a hot key at the wrong time, that's likely it. This mod will take you into free cam when it's safe, and it wont when it's not. So let it control the cam to be safe.

If that's not it try ZAP 7 instead of 8. I know nothing about Sky Tweak.

I ll keep testing it. Since I save often, I can usually work around that problem. I also disabled auto free camera wherever possible.

4. Deer Boots

The Deer bots dont "fit". They are not clipping with my characters lower legs :frown:

How are they named? 

They should look like one of these (depending if you have the deer skin on or off). One might think this has clipping but the human leg is meant to be exposed at the front.

Shout Like a Virgin (81).jpgShout Like a Virgin (78).jpg

You wont find in bodyslide as there's no bodyslide support. Most foot devices don't have bodyslide support. I found it to work for most without. Nothing you can do if it does not work with your body. If yours looks far different from the pics, show me your pic so I can understand.

Ok. So it looks exactly like in the picture for me. Then I just cant stand the looks of it :smile:

I am just the all or nothing type I guess. 

But the whole idea is great. 

Maybe there was a way to add more animal types like that and/or add a menu with options for that, too :smile:

Customization is one of the very reasons I use Skyrim Sexlab in the first place. 

The more options a mod has, the more I like it usually. And the thing is, the more I like it, like with SHOUT, the more I want to like it even more :smiley:

5. General Feedback

5.1 Horns and Hallow

The deer horns are cool, but at the moment I have the clipping problem with the hoofs above :frown:

Same for the hallow..

I can do small modifications to other authors assets, but these, as with everything, are not my work. And never one style fits the desires of everyone. I'd consider adding a 2nd style to choose if you know of some mod that has an asset I could maybe use. You probably know... you can turn them off in MCM.

I had some nice Horns, I just have to dig them out and see from which mod they came. 

Thing is, your mod allows just so much customization, you get used to it and want even more, hehe.

5.2 Timers

There was no timer option in the past (not sure if you meant to imply that).

No, I just wanted to suggest to add an option where you can set the lenght of a punishment scene.

I got the idea from Prison Overhaul, where you can do that down to the seconds. In SHOUT the punishment scenes appear to me to be... hasty, hectic. They are the best from all mods I played from how they work, but they are the shortest ones, too. 

It would be really hard to dynamically alter the time as I'm using the "Scene" feature of creation kit and would have to redo it from scratch with no scene in order to have a variable timer. Same with the stance change if I wanted that to be a choice. I will keep it in mind and see if this becomes a common request. So far you are the first.

Yeah, I sometimes see things nobody else cares about. 

I usually have all auto progression turned off, probably that is why I cannot deal with it in your mod. 

Its still awesome, but I just cannot really enjoy it perfectly. 

5.3 Pony Cart Optics

Impossible for my skill set and likely impossible for anyone as Skyrim never intended for a PC or NPC to pull the cart. This is a crazy hack :tongue: You don't even see horses actually pulling the darn thing so it's a miracle it works at all.

Its definatly awesome stuff already! I was close making a thread with a request about that when I saw it is in your mod already!!
What I meant is, if there is a way to change the skin of the cart, so modify it with a third beam that connects the other two. It wont look perfect, just less... tractor beamish :smile:

I wonder if that whole concept has room for more. Imagine a pony cart race :smiley:

5.4 Pony Cart Duty 

I put on my wish list.

Much appreciated. Cant have enough whipping and moaning there! 

5.5 Device Options

Of course. That's something I've been constantly adding. 52 now! Running out of ideas... and by ideas I mean existing assets from other authors who give me permission to use. So if you know of something that you think would be good converted as a devious device, let me know.

For example I just miss things like simple iron nipple rings. The golden ones has those strings that I dont like since they "float" above the skin. 

Clamps are nice, but not my favourite. 

I guess armbinders are out of question because it would break with all the animations and bindings happening, but thats ok.

In general there are is lot of nice jewellry out there, like belly piercings, vaginal piercings and stuff. That would be a good start for more options, at least for me.

I also miss a ring gag. The gag options available at the moment are immersion breaking with many sucking animations.  

5.6 Pop Up Messages

They occur only the first time something happens. For example you will see none after the first "call forth the ravens". So I don't think this is a problem.

All right. A minor issue anyway. 

5.7 ZAZ 8.0

5.8 Heavy Bondage

Why is it removed when receiving damage? I dont get it honestly :smiley:

The goal of this mod has always been to allow one to adventure and play skyrim, while also playing this mod. No prevention of regular adventuring. So I'd never change this. In fact until I came up with the idea/method to remove stuff in combat, I was refraining from having any heavy bondage.

Honestly, I never understood how people use mods like this one in combination with a normal skyrim game. 
I find it hard enough to manage to get a playthrough of a sexlab BDSM quest mod already. Some get broken after some Time (Isle of Mara...), others are so long and get repetetive (Slaverun), others I used too early with too little knowlegde of mod conflicts (killed my first SHOUT playthrough, I had to many other mods installed that interferred).

I now make a independent MO profile for every quest mod to get an isolated playthrough. I never do any normal skyrim levelling or questing when doing this. 

Its all just the kinky experience really. 

I tried to combine smaller mods like DEFEAT with a normal playthrough, but usually even they cause too much issues and trouble to be worth it. So I strictly separate.

At the same time, my combat profiles are optimised for FPS, my SexLab profiles optimized for the looks... 

I even use SSE for combat now and SE just for... kinky :smiley:

Combined with some other effects the whole mod becomes very... active :smiley:

Frequency is not a fixed thing currently thus hard to change it.... its complicated. I will try to slow the average down. You can change it from random to your preferred pose as the alternative.

Oh, didnt know I can chose a preferred pose! Must have escaped me. Will look it up tomorrow. In fact, that would already solve the thing for me. 

5.10 Pony Gear

You can already equip the pony tail via options. The gag is meant to be exclusive to being a pony girl so you can't just dress up like one without your submission.

You are right. I just have the damned lamp that I m not yet rid of, so I forgot the pony tail :smiley:

Maybe you could add more pony girl duties than just carriage then? 
the thing is, I cannot really run the carriage and at the same time free cam around to enjoy it from all sides.

What if pony girls would also be forced to attend real horses for pleasure for a change? 

Or attend in a pony race with others of Nocturnes slaves? 
Or you could add a paddock where nocturne punishes the pony when it stops prancing in circles? 

No this makes sense to be exclusive to it's quest. And if you could take it off like a normal device, you'd have no feet, as this device requires actual amputation of feet. Thus it's not a simple thing to do this request.

Ok, the question was more directed towards another drop down menu for "Devices" where you could also add boots, footwear in general to your slave outfit. Pony hoofs you also get as Devious Devices. Boots and Gloves are the only DD items (I think) that miss from your Devices Options and I just wondered why. 

Not taking it negatively. Feedback helps a lot and much feedback from the past already has shaped this mod. I often feel like I don't know what parts people like the most or least.

Well, to write something about what I like most:

- you have the most options from all mods I used to date

- the mod is the most "alive" one. The PC beeing constantly active in some way, moving in its shakles, the change of the face and so on... it just feels... real. Also it really feels like submission, like beeing helpless. In many other mods you still can chose. You can not so much here. Only downside is, that in times it can be a bit hectic that way. 

- the depth of the mod. it really digs deep without getting too repetetive (which still happens, but that is true for every game/mod). 

- the details and the creativity in general. the waterfall stuff is just... wow, I mean how did you get THAT idea? :smiley:

- its also quite comical!

Ok, here some other things I noticed and edited above:

1. Deviously Helpless

Virgin devices are not recognized by the mod, while I find it quite interesting as an alternative to fight my way through half naked and gagged ;-)

2. Virgin Breast Yoke

It seems that ZAZ ignores it, at least when having the yoke its always ignored for the animation, while other Devices start with the ZAZ bound animations.

3. Is there a way to get your feet back after losing them in the foot fetish quest? 

I tried to heal with amputator, but it didnt work. 

Disabling Foot Fetish (set it all to zero) also didnt bring my feet back :frown: I had to load a earlier save and now play without the feature until I know. 

4. Nocturne and Heavy Bondage

So Nocturne comes out of the shadows each time I lose the heavy bondage due to receiving damage?  

Is there a way to turn that off? Just curious. I know I can turn the heavy bondage stuff off. Its just it interferes with punishment scenes from other events of SHOUT. Nocturnals just jumps into it only to take away the heavy bondage.

It also interferes with other mods like DEFEAT or Deviously Helpless, when nocturnal comes to finish off all the guys that were just about to fuck the PC, hehe.

5. I didnt really try yet, but just a small question: 

Can i play the mod also with a female Follower attached? 

And what would happen to him? I noticed some mods take care of followers, others dont, and some just get broken with one...

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I found out, that the Virgin Harness is causing the lack of whip marks. As soon as I choose Harness [None] the whip marks appear as usual. 

Which Virgin Harness? Or do you mean all of them? It's possible one of them uses up a slot that would matter. I doubt all of them would cause this.

Maybe there was a way to add more animal types like that and/or add a menu with options for that, too :smile:

It would take another mod author to come up with something as I'm only the user of art assets, not skilled in being the creator (and would not have got much done on this mod if that were my focus). Check the Credits section if you want to understand where all this stuff comes from.

What I meant is, if there is a way to change the skin of the cart, so modify it with a third beam that connects the other two. It wont look perfect, just less... tractor beamish :smile:

Same as above. I used the vanilla game art assets... what's available is what you get.

For example I just miss things like simple iron nipple rings. The golden ones has those strings that I dont like since they "float" above the skin.

Devices like that already exist in other mods and you can use. Mostly I have tried to only covert and add ones that are unique. So I look for things that would be new or I don't bother. By the way you can zap (in bodyslide) part of the strings on the golden ones.

Maybe you could add more pony girl duties than just carriage then? 
the thing is, I cannot really run the carriage and at the same time free cam around to enjoy it from all sides.

What if pony girls would also be forced to attend real horses for pleasure for a change? 

Or attend in a pony race with others of Nocturnes slaves? 
Or you could add a paddock where nocturne punishes the pony when it stops prancing in circles? 

I am looking to expand on the Pony Girl. Will think on the execution of a race. I'd like to tie it into an existing quest, like race to get to the thief to spank? I dunno.

Ok, the question was more directed towards another drop down menu for "Devices" where you could also add boots, footwear in general to your slave outfit. Pony hoofs you also get as Devious Devices. Boots and Gloves are the only DD items (I think) that miss from your Devices Options and I just wondered why.

The reason is I've not found any unique new things to use that go in those slots. So I've left that to other mods. Plus then I leave slots open for mods like Cursed Loot to still do their thing.

1. Deviously Helpless

Oh they definitely count as Devious Devices. They don't count as Zaz devices as I don't use Zaz keywords. DD4 has now removed all Zaz keywords too. I'm just guessing that maybe Helpless looks for Zaz keywords. Helpless is outdated and would need updating to work properly with DD4.

2. Virgin Breast Yoke

Zaz has nothing to do with it. Animation filtering is entirely controlled by DD. I don't know much about it and how it works. You might inquire in the DDi thread. I keep my DD filters off and ignore that aspect since the filters don't work well for 3+ actors or creatures.

3. Is there a way to get your feet back after losing them in the foot fetish quest? 

I tried to heal with amputator, but it didnt work. 

Disabling Foot Fetish (set it all to zero) also didnt bring my feet back :frown: I had to load a earlier save and now play without the feature until I know.

Finish the quest. You get another objective and would get one of those pop ups (shortly after the hooves are transplanted... once not busy or in combat) telling you about it the first time.

4. Nocturne and Heavy Bondage

So Nocturne comes out of the shadows each time I lose the heavy bondage due to receiving damage?  

Is there a way to turn that off?

Nope

5. I didnt really try yet, but just a small question: 

Can i play the mod also with a female Follower attached? 

And what would happen to him? I noticed some mods take care of followers, others dont, and some just get broken with one...

Followers are supported. They will randomly sometimes join in on loving from the Love Shout, or Ghosts, or dancing. 

14 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

@VirginMarie

not sure which is a bug or if both are working as intended. when having the pony tail equipped as one of the devices when meeting nocturnal it is about knee length maybe a bit shorter. when starting cart duty it length increases to be just above the ankle, and when finished it stays that length.

Inconceivable! :tongue:

Are you confusing old version versus new? In current version 6.4 the model was replaced with a new one from DD4 (only if DD4 is detected). Here's the old and new in pics. The new is longer, has better HDT, and adapts to your hair color.

Note also that you can equip it (and other devices) anytime using MCM device tab. You don't have to set it before meeting Nocturnal. Just saying in case you did not realize.

Shout Like a Virgin (7).jpgShout Like a Virgin (a).jpg

54 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Inconceivable! :tongue:

Are you confusing old version versus new? In current version 6.4 the model was replaced with a new one from DD4 (only if DD4 is detected). Here's the old and new in pics. The new is longer, has better HDT, and adapts to your hair color.

Note also that you can equip it (and other devices) anytime using MCM device tab. You don't have to set it before meeting Nocturnal. Just saying in case you did not realize.

Shout Like a Virgin (7).jpgShout Like a Virgin (a).jpg

im using 6.4, and when it first equips it is short, after the cart duty it converts to what it is now.  also i am aware that i can change them at any time, just like to set up the options before i start and meet her. :smile: if i can i will get a pic so you can see, it the hdt part seems about the same as if it is long, and the color matching is close to what the hair color i use, it is a bit more brown then what my toons hair is but its ok

edit: on the playthrough i am on atm, it isnt doing the knee length when it is first equipped, it may have been caused with the old DD versions. i started the playthrough after upgrading to 4.0, so it may have fixed it.

edit 2: the bit part of the gag inst in the mouth like it is on your pic. all other gags except this one cause the toon to open her mouth, any idea as what might be causing it to not to open the mouth?

17 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

im using 6.4, and when it first equips it is short, after the cart duty it converts to the second pic.  also i am aware that i can change them at any time, just like to set up the options before i start and meet her. :smile: if i can i will get a pic so you can see, it the hdt part seems about the same as if it is long, and the color matching is close to what the hair color i use, it is a bit more brown then what my toons har is but its ok

I'm guessing your first equip was before upgrading. So it changed when it next equipped after upgrading. 

If that's not the case, what happens if you start a new game, then as a quick test, using "skip story" in MCM Misc tab (which will equip all your stuff), and select it then? I would expect you get the new pic version right away.

2 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

I'm guessing your first equip was before upgrading. So it changed when it next equipped after upgrading. 

If that's not the case, what happens if you start a new game, then as a quick test, using "skip story" in MCM Misc tab (which will equip all your stuff), and select it then? I would expect you get the new pic version right away.

lol you posted after i updated it, i added in about the gag, the gag is doing it still even after upgrading

36 minutes ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

edit: on the playthrough i am on atm, it isnt doing the knee length when it is first equipped, it may have been caused with the old DD versions. i started the playthrough after upgrading to 4.0, so it may have fixed it.

edit 2: the bit part of the gag inst in the mouth like it is on your pic. all other gags except this one cause the toon to open her mouth, any idea as what might be causing it to not to open the mouth?

Ok so wont worry about the pony tail.

All gags in my experience will occasionally get the mouth wrong. And then it goes away eventually. It's a DD thing not this mod. If you find it persists even after it's reequipped or game is reloaded, let me know and I can look into further.

EDIT: DD4 requires starting a new game... truly a real new game, no clean save BS.  I think you are saying you've done that. But if not, expect all kinds of strange stuff.

44 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Ok so wont worry about the pony tail.

All gags in my experience will occasionally get the mouth wrong. And then it goes away eventually. It's a DD thing not this mod. If you find it persists even after it's reequipped or game is reloaded, let me know and I can look into further.

EDIT: DD4 requires starting a new game... truly a real new game, no clean save BS.  I think you are saying you've done that. But if not, expect all kinds of strange stuff.

yes, i did start a new game with that toon and all toons after installing dd 4.0, still have my old saves. and just after i gave serana her new hat to. it was a hat from a random conjurer in wolfskill cave.

Thx for all the answers.

I now started a new playthrough for Shout like a Virgin with almost any other mod deactivated (Nocturnal just killed anything Defeat or Deviously Helpless tried to start). 

But now I found another weird "bug" that probably could lead back to Zaz Version...

Whenever Nocturnal comes and removes my heavy bondage gear, there is a good chance I lose my ability to fight. Also I cannot turn the camera around my character any more when its stational, the character will resume turning away from me. At the same time I cannot do any attacks.

But ZAZ Status says, that combat is enabled. Both Force Player reset and Resetting in Zaz failed to solve the problem

Sometimes I could "instagib" an enemy when standing right next to him and without any attack animation playing I killed him directly with a death camera animation.

Turning "Bound Combat" on or off didnt change the problem, not from appearing or disappearing after it got triggered. 

I use Wildcat Combat tho, to give me x8 damage and realistic damage update, so I can watch my PC wrestle insta kill the enemies :)))

Another stage of the problem was when I tried to worship the statue in that cave of barbas... whats the name again lol...

I was in heavy bondage and when I tried to worship it says I m in combat or busy.

This time ZAZ said that Fighting Controls are not enabled.

I couldnt use Shout Power, too.

That one i fixed when enabling "Bound Fighting" in Devious Devices...

I am not sure where this comes from... I already spent so many hours trying to get mods working with Shout. Maybe I copy my profile and try again with ZAZ 7.0 or without wildcat (while that one is definatly fun...).

Or do you have an idea where this comes from? 
I love the heavy bondage, I always turn it to 100% chance. Would be a loss to not play with that :frown:

Btw: I totally love how the PC is constantly moving and struggling when bound like that. Immersion Level over 9000 :smile:

Some Screens from running after the dog :tongue: Poor dragonborn. So good the nords dont freeze that fast! 

20171222061520_1.jpg

20171222061003_1.jpg

20171222060551_1.jpg

20171222060830_1.jpg

1 hour ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

lol you posted after i updated it, i added in about the gag, the gag is doing it still even after upgrading

The Gag stuff happens all the time. 
If you dont like it, one work around is Resetting the Devices in Shout Like A Virgin MCM. No need to change anything with the gag, just reset.