On ‎16‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 7:18 AM, VirginMarie said:

V6.2 Released

Shout Like a Virgin (1).jpgShout Like a Virgin (7).jpgShout Like a Virgin (2).jpg

Pony Girl Cart Duty

Pony Tail

Anal Shout

Details

Thanks for update...;)

This question ... Did you have any problems with uploading files to the server? .. I could not upload the translation ... I had to upload to Yandex disk ...

Edited by stas2503
11 hours ago, Strathi123 said:

I have a little suggestion! Because it makes no sense (for me)! You should (if possible) take away the Penetration-Scene in the Bleak Falls Barrow ( First word to learn/ where you are have to go to get the dragon stone) because at this point normaly you can´t use a shout and you have normaly not a chance to meet Nocturnal! So the mod / Quest actually can not have started yet! Another suggestion is a little thing for the Robe of Nocturnal! When possible it would be a great thing: You wearing the Robe there is a higher chance to get in trouble loosing your Virginity! Sorry for the bad english it´s not my first language! Hope you will understand my suggestions!

Most encounters do not trigger until after your first meeting with Nocturnal, or some other point. But I felt that Word Wall Love should always behave this way... you don't know you are dragonborn yet, but your ability to "gain intimate knowledge" already exists, and has nothing to do with Nocturnal.

Since Nocturnal wants you to keep your virginity, her robe should not cause you to lose it :)

8 hours ago, b05271202 said:

Sorry this is google translate my english is not good
Would like to ask someone at the end of sex after the picture will be stuck do not move?

See Troubleshooting #5.

4 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Thanks for update...;)

This question ... Did you have any problems with uploading files to the server? .. I could not upload the translation ... I had to upload to Yandex disk ...

I had no upload problems.

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

大多數遭遇不會觸發,直到你第一次與Nocturnal會面,或其他一些點。但是我覺得Word Wall Love應該總是這樣......你不知道你還是龍裔,但是你的“獲得親密知識”的能力已經存在了,而且和Nocturnal沒有任何關係。

由於夜間要你保持你的童貞,她的長袍不應該讓你失去它:)

請參閱故障排除#5。

我沒有上傳問題。

The problem is solved
Thanks for the reply :grin:

16 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I had no upload problems.

Thank you, everything was resolved by itself ...
Here, when updating the Russian users, the question arises why the line "Enable" in the MSM menu is not translated ... I looked, there really is such a line, but it is not available for editing ... what to do? ..

0437e1a28f07d40d20ea3cb5f2634c46.jpg8228becd82085a7531dc983a7b05a197.jpg

Edited by stas2503
10 hours ago, shadowwolf2k7 said:

while trying pony girl cart duty, i had a thought, since i have a follower, maybe nocturnal could tease the dragonborn by having the follower ride with her in the cart and play with the follower.

Nice idea but would be very difficult. The cart does not allow for 2 sitting, nor are there animations I can use for the play.

6 hours ago, stas2503 said:

Thank you, everything was resolved by itself ...
Here, when updating the Russian users, the question arises why the line "Enable" in the MSM menu is not translated ... I looked, there really is such a line, but it is not available for editing ... what to do? ..

0437e1a28f07d40d20ea3cb5f2634c46.jpg8228becd82085a7531dc983a7b05a197.jpg

Maybe the word "Enable" is a reserved word. I have changed it to "Enable Anal Shout" for next release.

4 hours ago, Ruslanx999x said:

I have a question about mushrooms. After activation, they disappeared and no longer respawn, even if several game months have passed, it seems they are removed from the game forever?

Yes.

I am having a problem with the virgin ghost quest. My animation plays really well on other quests but when I met my second virgin ghost, if I chose the option "pain", the game just crushes before the animation. If I chose the option "pleasure", then the game crushes after the animation. Do you know what is causing the problem and how to solve it?

23 minutes ago, peteretea said:

I am having a problem with the virgin ghost quest. My animation plays really well on other quests but when I met my second virgin ghost, if I chose the option "pain", the game just crushes before the animation. If I chose the option "pleasure", then the game crushes after the animation. Do you know what is causing the problem and how to solve it?

You are missing an HDT requirement. In the Help post, both Troubleshooting #6 and FAQ #11 deal with this.

HDT Chains cause CTD... example: on first appearance of virgin ghost (an HDT chain based device is trying to equip)

27 minutes ago, Mikey-likes-it said:

for pony girl the change log says I can fast travel with the cart. also I did it once but cant remember how. how can you fast travel with the cart since the yoke blocks the map?

To fast travel with a yoke or other wrist restraints, open the quest journal, select an objective that uses a map marker, then you can get to the map.

21 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'd really like to use this mod but it would have to be more compartmentalized. Right now it just seems like it does too much. One example is the shout wall and how it changes that animation completely.

Sometimes less is more. This mod does a lot of really interesting things though and does them exceptionally well, would be amazing if it were made to be a bit more opt in so it could be used in a normal play through with occasional kink side ventures. Right now it kinda feels like it has to be the centerpiece of any save game which includes it in the load order.

Hope development of it stays consistent, it is always being updated and I'm always interested to see what comes next! Maybe someday it will have more options to play it à la carte for players like me :)

"less is more" can apply to the MCM options too. Most things already are optional.

With word wall love, you can already skip the encounter using the advance hot key (press and hold spacebar by default). The hot key works for any encounter. In this case I figured that's enough. Have you tried that and still think not? Do you have other examples of MCM options you'd like to see?

Edited by VirginMarie
9 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

It would be cool if certain things could be ignored or prolonged while you do other things in the playthrough.

I agree with you. That's why I already made almost everything this way. It's a matter of finding the option in the MCM. The only exceptions I can think of are Word Walls and Standing Stones but you can skip or end them early using the advance hot key.

MCM Option Examples:

• encounters with NPCs can be greatly reduced in frequency using "Per Week Instead of Day" / each can be adjusted or turned off 
  • you have "Disable requirement to report in"
  • many things have a "Chance" option to adjust, or zero to disable
  • you can use "Busy / Events On Hold Mode" which puts most things on hold
33 minutes ago, johntrine said:

can suggestions for stuff to be added in the mods be made, seeing as the S.L.U.T.S mod has kinda been integrated, i was hoping the same author's other mod, Q.A.Y.L could be too.... yes? no?

From SLUTS I used the idea of the mechanic "player pulls cart" only. SLUTS quests and tattoos etc. are not copied and I would not want to do that.

QAYL is really all about it's quest and tattoos. There's no mechanic idea to use so I'm not sure what I'd put into this mod that is fitting. Do you have any specific idea? Why not just use QAYL as is? It was long ago that I tried QAYL, so I might try it again and see if I get inspired :)

4 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

How do you start the ponygirl cart duty? There doesn't seem to be any order to this mod everything seems to happen at random.

Talk to Nocturnal when outside, or use one of her outdoor altar thingies (not statue).

Nocturnal will also approach you to suggest you be her Pony Girl, but this is not until you are deep into the story and wearing a punishing collar.

5 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

From SLUTS I used the idea of the mechanic "player pulls cart" only. SLUTS quests and tattoos etc. are not copied and I would not want to do that.

QAYL is really all about it's quest and tattoos. There's no mechanic idea to use so I'm not sure what I'd put into this mod that is fitting. Do you have any specific idea? Why not just use QAYL as is? It was long ago that I tried QAYL, so I might try it again and see if I get inspired :)

uhhh. how about say... you're being punished and being used as a messenger. you're tied and gagged at point a and told that only person at point b can unlock them. you're gagged as you're supposed to SPEAK the msgs and they're.... secret? that's the best i got. also the qayl as is is very incomplete and breaks the game since it's only got 1 mission. aaaaand the author seems to not gonna continue it. (though i still hope that someday... someday the prophecy will be fulfilled and he's kinda complete it)

I have some problems. Nocturnal encountered me the first time, but i have no daedric quests now, so i have to do eg "a daedras best friend" which will be really time consumpting to get to falkreath without fast travel (due to the chains i cant open inv and fast travel...) and this leads to another problem. i am overweight atm, but i cant open my inv to drop something.

22 minutes ago, geschlittert said:

I have some problems. Nocturnal encountered me the first time, but i have no daedric quests now, so i have to do eg "a daedras best friend" which will be really time consumpting to get to falkreath without fast travel (due to the chains i cant open inv and fast travel...) and this leads to another problem. i am overweight atm, but i cant open my inv to drop something.

The only Virgin Device that can prevent opening some menus is the yoke. So I assume that's what you have on. 

• The yoke is removed by Nocturnal by getting hit in combat. So you could just go get into combat
  • With a yoke equipped, you can fast travel if you open the quest journal, select an objective with a map marker, then you can get to the map
  • Also you can remove the yoke using the option in the MCM last tab
11 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

The only Virgin Device that can prevent opening some menus is the yoke. So I assume that's what you have on. 

• The yoke is removed by Nocturnal by getting hit in combat. So you could just go get into combat
  • With a yoke equipped, you can fast travel if you open the quest journal, select an objective with a map marker, then you can get to the map
  • Also you can remove the yoke using the option in the MCM last tab

Maybe i missed it, but is there a list of daedric quests which should be done before starting this mod?

Edited by geschlittert