I just realized that the contracted form for Shout Like a Virgin is "SLaV". I hereby request a new edition named "Shout Like a Virgin: Extended", so we get a silly pun when talking about this mod.

Thanks for your attention. Please don't slap me.

I'm going to have to cause Nocturnal to slap you :P

that will be in the next update, right?

Nocturnal is aggressive in the College of Magicians. This is normal? I decided to test the mod "Fuz ro Door". And during the test appeared Nocturnal and killed the students of the College of Magicians. Namely D'Zhzargo (which kajit), Brilin and one more (I do not remember his name). Sergiy Turrian and Tolfdir were stunned, because Immortal

Nocturnal is aggressive in the College of Magicians. This is normal? I decided to test the mod "Fuz ro Door". And during the test appeared Nocturnal and killed the students of the College of Magicians. Namely D'Zhzargo (which kajit), Brilin and one more (I do not remember his name). Sergiy Turrian and Tolfdir were stunned, because Immortal

Its not intentional. I tried it and she does become aggressive (only in the interior when I tried). I don't know why but will fix if I find out.

Maybe she's mad because you are not using the enchanted skeleton key to unlock :P

Hi VirginMarie, not so long time playing with your mod and i love it, thank you. I was happied when the binds behind your back was added, but why did you decide to do it only for cosmetic? With Nocturnal spirit, whitch appears everytime when you use shout, your life is out of danger. 

I think would be great if punishing collar tied up your hands behind your back for time to time (non cosmetic). When you wear any of hands restraints I mean. 

I'm sorry for my english. Working on it. Thanks for your mod again.

The goal of this mod has always been to allow you to play it while also playing the vanilla game. So nothing is restrictive... you can adventure and fight while crawling, ankle chains don't slow you down, gags don't stop you from shouting, and this mod wont equip you with armbinders, yokes, or blindfolds.

You can always pair it up with other mods that will get you into restrictive fun :)

I appreciate that, believe me. It's nice being a slave without halting the game itself, so to speak.

But still I would also say it might be nice as a form of punishment, like for missing the date to meet Nocturnal again. The game is still fully playable with restrictive arm binding these days with kicks and all, it's just magic and weapon use you miss out on, and there are already some things that interfere with normal gameplay, like chest armour falling off at the arousal melting points.

True we can achieve that by other means but honestly.. it's far more of a thrill if Nocturnal does it. :P

Hi VirginMarie, not so long time playing with your mod and i love it, thank you. I was happied when the binds behind your back was added, but why did you decide to do it only for cosmetic? With Nocturnal spirit, whitch appears everytime when you use shout, your life is out of danger. 

I think would be great if punishing collar tied up your hands behind your back for time to time (non cosmetic). When you wear any of hands restraints I mean. 

The goal of this mod has always been to allow you to play it while also playing the vanilla game. So nothing is restrictive... you can adventure and fight while crawling, ankle chains don't slow you down, gags don't stop you from shouting, and this mod wont equip you with armbinders, yokes, or blindfolds.

You can always pair it up with other mods that will get you into restrictive fun :)

I appreciate that, believe me. It's nice being a slave without halting the game itself, so to speak.

But still I would also say it might be nice as a form of punishment, like for missing the date to meet Nocturnal again. The game is still fully playable with restrictive arm binding these days with kicks and all, it's just magic and weapon use you miss out on, and there are already some things that interfere with normal gameplay, like chest armour falling off at the arousal melting points.

True we can achieve that by other means but honestly.. it's far more of a thrill if Nocturnal does it. :P

This is only my opinion, but I think that Thu'um of Love, Thu'um of Strip and the Nocturnal spirit wich behavior like follower when you use shout, make the game VERY easy. So, any of hands restraints can't do gameplay with Shout Like A Virgin too hard. Only Nocturnal spirit deny all enemies because she can't die :)

Hi VirginMarie​, thanks for the mod! Unfortunately I think I'm stuck at a very early stage. I cannot learn the first shout. Everything looks fine, no enemies nearby. Have no idea what's the problem.

I need more detail on exactly what you are doing/seeing. Where you are in the quest.

Do you have a quest objective to learn the shout? The word wall will not be active until you do.

Hi VirginMarie​, thanks for the mod! Unfortunately I think I'm stuck at a very early stage. I cannot learn the first shout. Everything looks fine, no enemies nearby. Have no idea what's the problem.

I need more detail on exactly what you are doing/seeing. Where you are in the quest.

Do you have a quest objective to learn the shout? The word wall will not be active until you do.

I was just teleported to Twilight Sepulcher from Clavicus Vile's shrine. My quest know is "find and worship Nocturnal's Shrine". 

I was just teleported to Twilight Sepulcher from Clavicus Vile's shrine. My quest know is "find and worship Nocturnal's Shrine". 

So you need to do that. You have a quest marker if the quest Virgin Training is selected.

So you need to do that. You have a quest marker if the quest Virgin Training is selected.

Got it! Thanks for the reply!

This is only my opinion, but I think that Thu'um of Love, Thu'um of Strip and the Nocturnal spirit wich behavior like follower when you use shout, make the game VERY easy. So, any of hands restraints can't do gameplay with Shout Like A Virgin too hard. Only Nocturnal spirit deny all enemies because she can't die :)

Sorry but I'm not going to add heavily restrictive bondage. The punishing collars already do enough as is.

I really want to play with this mod it sounds so interesting and the pictures are amazing but I've had nothing but trouble trying to get it to work. My first attempt I chose camping in the wilderness from alternate starts and somewhere I got an animation glitch. I could not complete any crafting or use any furniture. I tried troubleshooting it but was never able to figure out what happened. My 2nd attempt I thought just do the vanilla start from the alternate start mod. Everything was fine on the ride but when it came my turn on the block I probably kneeled there for 30 seconds as Alduin flew around the tower but never landed and the executioner just stood there. Also what is the best way to install the bodyslide part. Mod Organizer doesn't like the format..

I really want to play with this mod it sounds so interesting and the pictures are amazing but I've had nothing but trouble trying to get it to work. My first attempt I chose camping in the wilderness from alternate starts and somewhere I got an animation glitch. I could not complete any crafting or use any furniture. I tried troubleshooting it but was never able to figure out what happened. My 2nd attempt I thought just do the vanilla start from the alternate start mod. Everything was fine on the ride but when it came my turn on the block I probably kneeled there for 30 seconds as Alduin flew around the tower but never landed and the executioner just stood there. Also what is the best way to install the bodyslide part. Mod Organizer doesn't like the format..

sounds like you're having problems with many other things that have nothing at all to do with this mod. Fix your mo issues first.

Your problems cannot be related to this mod. Perhaps you need to correct load order with Loot.

If that's not it, best way to solve is to deactivate all mods except the bare minimum, then start adding mods back till you find which causes the problem. You'd need to start a new game each time, making sure you've sorted, and using Alternate Start is fine.

For bodyslide with MO, see FAQ #11.

Your problems cannot be related to this mod. Perhaps you need to correct load order with Loot.

If that's not it, best way to solve is to deactivate all mods except the bare minimum, then start adding mods back till you find which causes the problem. You'd need to start a new game each time, making sure you've sorted, and using Alternate Start is fine.

I apologize if I implied I thought your mod was responsible. I did not I was just venting my frustration and also wanted to mention the Alduin glitch because it just makes no sense.

I mean what mod could affect Alduin landing in that scene. I have since started a third try and so far everything is fine. Getting ready to enter Bleak Falls and we will see how things progress after I get my shout. Thanks again for a beautiful mod.

This looks pretty amazing, but assuming I DON'T want to be a virgin, is it worth installing?  Like, is there still stuff for one to do other than acquire cool horns?  Quests and the like?

yeah, being a virgin is only half the story. the other half is completely about NOT being one.

This looks pretty amazing, but assuming I DON'T want to be a virgin, is it worth installing?  Like, is there still stuff for one to do other than acquire cool horns?  Quests and the like?

yeah, being a virgin is only half the story. the other half is completely about NOT being one.

Sweet, I'm in. :)

I apologize if I implied I thought your mod was responsible. I did not I was just venting my frustration and also wanted to mention the Alduin glitch because it just makes no sense.

I mean what mod could affect Alduin landing in that scene. I have since started a third try and so far everything is fine. Getting ready to enter Bleak Falls and we will see how things progress after I get my shout. Thanks again for a beautiful mod.

The Alduin not landing problem is actually quite common.  It stems primarily from the fact that the opening sequence is extremely script heavy with vanilla Skyrim to the point where it can actually get derailed while your mods are loading.  I usually use Dimes Quickstart if I'm starting from scratch to skip that headache altogether.  Just wait in the opening area for a few minutes to allow everything to load, save and reload to initiate DD, and proceed as normal.

ah it was working so well now I can't report in because I can't worship the clavicus vile statue!!!

Make sure you are activating the "worship" to the side of it like you would have done the first time, not the activator on the statue. Also make sure you've not turned Busy Mode on in the MCM last tab.

I've come back to skyrim after some time and see you've done some great progress on your mod! I'm very excited to try it.

I did a clean save (uninstalling old version of your mod) and installed the newest version and have 2 issues.

1. I cannot equip horns for not being a virgin. They appear in my inventory, but when i click on them, nothing happens. My character is currently wearing a dress and an anal plug, that is timelocked (should be slot 48).

2. After the clean save i got the message "Nocturnal is disapointed, becaus i failed to report" every minute. I solved this myself, by using a save cleaner, that removes outdated scripts.

Some questions about new functions:

Once i've met nocturnal, will she save me from death each time, when chances are set to 100%, even when when she has just saved me (and I'm wearing the collar)?

How to get new hand restrains?

I've come back to skyrim after some time and see you've done some great progress on your mod! I'm very excited to try it.

I did a clean save (uninstalling old version of your mod) and installed the newest version and have 2 issues.

1. I cannot equip horns for not being a virgin. They appear in my inventory, but when i click on them, nothing happens. My character is currently wearing a dress and an anal plug, that is timelocked (should be slot 48).

2. After the clean save i got the message "Nocturnal is disapointed, becaus i failed to report" every minute. I solved this myself, by using a save cleaner, that removes outdated scripts.

Some questions about new functions:

Once i've met nocturnal, will she save me from death each time, when chances are set to 100%, even when when she has just saved me (and I'm wearing the collar)?

How to get new hand restrains?

save cleaners can only do so much. The only way to guarantee that things will work as well as possible is by starting a new game.

Yes, nocturnal will keep saving you, but you will be punished every time.

Just to prevent future problems: don't try the vanilla start (unrelated to Alternative starts), especially not for testing. According to several modders the Bethesda start is a messy mess, and using pretty much any mod has a good chance to break it somehow. If the starts from Alternative starts become boring, you can add CCAS to get more starts there. :)

Just to prevent future problems: don't try the vanilla start (unrelated to Alternative starts), especially not for testing. According to several modders the Bethesda start is a messy mess, and using pretty much any mod has a good chance to break it somehow. If the starts from Alternative starts become boring, you can add CCAS to get more starts there. :)
[shameless plug]And/or Escape the Cell ;) [/shameless plug]