I'm struggling with installation.

So, I've got mod organizer, I've pointed it at the download for;

Shout Like a Virgin BodyslideUUNPv2.6

It shows that it's not got the files setup correctly,

So I right click the Data folder within it, and set it as data directory, but it still doesn't like it.

trying to install anyway after setting this has mod orgnaizer say it's not going to work?

I've noticed that inside the folder is Calinte tools.

should I already have that?

I have bodyslide and outfit studio installed.

So I right click the Data folder within it, and set it as data directory, but it still doesn't like it.

trying to install anyway after setting this has mod orgnaizer say it's not going to work?

See FAQ #11. Section for MO

One suggestion - have nocturnal take notice any time the player shouts, and take action at that moment if the player is not a virgin. This effectively makes it so the player can only shout as a virgin. Of course, this means there needs to be a balance for dibella. In my game, being a non virgin gives you the effects from Dibellan Defender. So you can shout if you are good with nocturnal or you have advanced combat skills if you are good with dibella.

Shrine Blessing only works if you shout as a naughty non-virgin. So I can't take away shouting for that state of virginity. There's several other pros and cons related to your virginity state.

Look at the screenshots, as I do.

The mod itself is installed in ModOrganizer / mods / Shout Like a Virgin /
Archive Bodyslide uunp set to the data folder.

How to configure the FNIS operation through MO

08dd7561f7f24a1e268ba38c79fc3323.jpg
336e24067205b48c27cb5a3561f1fa76.jpg Here you will need to register the path to FnisGenedateforUsers.exe

I have almost everything in Russian, but I think the general meaning is clear

The result is he ... Passed rebirth, both additional quests, and there is trust in the five daedra ...
d0993e2c805680a98876ea67031a4836.jpg

BodyslideScreenshots.7z

One suggestion - have nocturnal take notice any time the player shouts, and take action at that moment if the player is not a virgin. This effectively makes it so the player can only shout as a virgin. Of course, this means there needs to be a balance for dibella. In my game, being a non virgin gives you the effects from Dibellan Defender. So you can shout if you are good with nocturnal or you have advanced combat skills if you are good with dibella.

Shrine Blessing and strip shout dance only work if you shout as a naughty non-virgin. So I can't take away shouting for that state of virginity. There's several other pros and cons related to your virginity state.

You inspired me to make a new FAQ #16 "What are the benefits of being a virgin versus not?"

So I was trying this mod up till Nocturnal first shows up, but lost the immersion of it when Nocturnal puts either the torch or the skeleton key with it showing. If there was an option from the start not to have no torch or key at all, but sadly since there is either a giant skeleton key or giant torch that just breaks my immersion right away this is not something I'd enjoy like I thought I would. Other than that this looks like it is a good mod and I wish you luck on a great mod

Hi, I'm encountering a problem when playing with Clavicus Vile's Shrine quest. I finished the Daedra's best friend quest. And after that I worship the statue and Noctual appears. After the dialogue about the rebirth of virgin, nothing happen. My pc just stuck there, and when I try to talk to Noctual, the system indicated that she is busy. And my pc cannot move at all. Is this bug?

Hi, I'm encountering a problem when playing with Clavicus Vile's Shrine quest. I finished the Daedra's best friend quest. And after that I worship the statue and Noctual appears. After the dialogue about the rebirth of virgin, nothing happen. My pc just stuck there, and when I try to talk to Noctual, the system indicated that she is busy. And my pc cannot move at all. Is this bug?

Something from another mod may have interrupted. Try using MCM Misc Tab - Player Reset. Then worship again. If that does not help go back to your most recent save.

So I was trying this mod up till Nocturnal first shows up, but lost the immersion of it when Nocturnal puts either the torch or the skeleton key with it showing. If there was an option from the start not to have no torch or key at all, but sadly since there is either a giant skeleton key or giant torch that just breaks my immersion right away this is not something I'd enjoy like I thought I would. Other than that this looks like it is a good mod and I wish you luck on a great mod

I don't like either of those either, but I don't mind the bell. Try that.

I had this. Corrected this way: allocated Nocturnal in the console (`) and applied the commands" disable" and "enalbe ", and the quest continued.

I had this. Corrected this way: allocated Nocturnal in the console (`) and applied the commands" disable "and" enalbe ", and the quest continued.

Thanks for the reply. I will try that and see how it goes.

I just noticed under the options for like a torch or some other things, I will try the other options and see what I think. 

I do have a question or 2, first I use mod organizer because you can have different profiles so you can have different types of play styles and in one of those profiles I use Slaverun Reloaded and I was wondering would this and slaverun work together or no.

I also use Cursed Loot is there settings I should use with Cursed Loot with this?

I had this. Corrected this way: allocated Nocturnal in the console (`) and applied the commands" disable "and" enalbe ", and the quest continued.

OK, I tried that method, did not work. I also tried to load the previous saved, still stuck in exactly the same place. Also my character cannot jump because if she ever jumped, she will instantly succumb to wound, and hence death altarnative triggered. Is this actually part of this mod? Or may be a bug?

Hi, I'm encountering a problem when playing with Clavicus Vile's Shrine quest. I finished the Daedra's best friend quest. And after that I worship the statue and Noctual appears. After the dialogue about the rebirth of virgin, nothing happen. My pc just stuck there, and when I try to talk to Noctual, the system indicated that she is busy. And my pc cannot move at all. Is this bug?

OK, I tried that method, did not work. I also tried to load the previous saved, still stuck in exactly the same place. Also my character cannot jump because if she ever jumped, she will instantly succumb to wound, and hence death altarnative triggered. Is this actually part of this mod? Or may be a bug?
that's a bug. Try using DA's clean up function.

"Jump succumbing to wound" cannot be from this mod.

If you have Slaverun, a slaverun scene not ending normally previously can cause the stuck problem you describe. You'd have to go back to a earlier save so solve that.

Or with your 2 symptoms, you could have a corrupt save. The most common cause of a corrupt save is not following (or knowing about) what I call the golden rule (here). You'd have to start a brand new game to solve.

I do have a question or 2, first I use mod organizer because you can have different profiles so you can have different types of play styles and in one of those profiles I use Slaverun Reloaded and I was wondering would this and slaverun work together or no.

I also use Cursed Loot is there settings I should use with Cursed Loot with this?

Works fine with Slaverun. Beware that if a slaverun scene does not end normally, it can effect scene's from this mod (or any other mod). Also you may want to use the "Busy Mode" in this mod's MCM misc tab during long slaverun scenes.

Tips/settings for using Cursed Loot are in Tips & Tricks

Hi VirginMarie, not so long time playing with your mod and i love it, thank you. I was happied when the binds behind your back was added, but why did you decide to do it only for cosmetic? With Nocturnal spirit, whitch appears everytime when you use shout, your life is out of danger. 

I think would be great if punishing collar tied up your hands behind your back for time to time (non cosmetic). When you wear any of hands restraints I mean. 

I'm sorry for my english. Working on it. Thanks for your mod again.

Hi VirginMarie, not so long time playing with your mod and i love it, thank you. I was happied when the binds behind your back was added, but why did you decide to do it only for cosmetic? With Nocturnal spirit, whitch appears everytime when you use shout, your life is out of danger. 

I think would be great if punishing collar tied up your hands behind your back for time to time (non cosmetic). When you wear any of hands restraints I mean. 

I'm sorry for my english. Working on it. Thanks for your mod again.

The goal of this mod has always been to allow you to play it while also playing the vanilla game. So nothing is restrictive... you can adventure and fight while crawling, ankle chains don't slow you down, gags don't stop you from shouting, and this mod wont equip you with armbinders, yokes, or blindfolds.

You can always pair it up with other mods that will get you into restrictive fun :)

I just realized that the contracted form for Shout Like a Virgin is "SLaV". I hereby request a new edition named "Shout Like a Virgin: Extended", so we get a silly pun when talking about this mod.

Thanks for your attention. Please don't slap me.

I just realized that the contracted form for Shout Like a Virgin is "SLaV". I hereby request a new edition named "Shout Like a Virgin: Extended", so we get a silly pun when talking about this mod.

Thanks for your attention. Please don't slap me.

I'm going to have to cause Nocturnal to slap you :P