Ok, so I have started a new game that is stable. I put in ver 1.81 and BDOD. Already have slavetats and Komotor animations as a staple. 

To this point, I have gone through the Nocturnal side far enough to get the rebirth and 2nd shout word. Here are a few things I have noticed so far.

The biggest complaint I really have to this point, is it is so much traveling to get to Nocturnal's sanctum. I like the worship idea, but maybe she could give you a spell or shout to return to her a little easier? IDK what this would entail on your end, or how difficult it may be to actually do, just a thought.

The grey face bug seems to be resolved in this version. I still get a little clipping with the harness, but that may just be because I tweaked my body in racemenu to make it a little different from the rest. I get a weird look with the nipple guards on too, but that may be from the same thing.

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but if I remember correctly, in 1.80 the word wall was not available until you were told to look for it after spending the night in the cage. In 1.81 it is there and you can hear it when first entering the sanctuary. I didn't go to it to see if I could activate it or not, but it was there and I didn't remember it being there before.

The first time I got the sleeping in the cage, I had to reload because when Nocturnal showed up in the morning, my character controls were froze. Since I was able to complete it after the reload, this may have just been skyrim being skyrim.

I don't remember the exact wording, but when I was asked to retrieve the statue of Dibela, there was an "it" that was spelled as "if". Nothing major, just happened to notice it.

The last thing I have noticed so far is with the animations. When my character is chastised and engages in certain scenes, I get the standing on top of each other thing like it is calling for an animation that isn't there. IDK if there are certain tags you use and I don't have enabled maybe? I have my animations mostly disabled except for the rough stuff like funnybiz, komotor, and a couple others. So either you are maybe calling for a basic or standard animation? Or its just something in my game.

But enough with the critique for now. Here's my little lady being reborn for your pleasure.

post-754416-0-64759800-1470013147_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-46118400-1470013149_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-03403500-1470013151_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-15003800-1470013152_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-06335700-1470013153_thumb.jpg

post-754416-0-07171300-1470013154_thumb.jpg

Ok, so I have started a new game that is stable. I put in ver 1.81 and BDOD. Already have slavetats and Komotor animations as a staple. 

To this point, I have gone through the Nocturnal side far enough to get the rebirth and 2nd shout word. Here are a few things I have noticed so far.

Thanks for all this feedback!

The biggest complaint I really have to this point, is it is so much traveling to get to Nocturnal's sanctum. I like the worship idea, but maybe she could give you a spell or shout to return to her a little easier? IDK what this would entail on your end, or how difficult it may be to actually do, just a thought.

It would be easy to do the alternatives you suggest, so its more a matter of the story. This gives me the idea of you earning a shout later one that will teleport. I might do that!

I find that if you've done Namira, its a quick fast travel to the ReachCliff Cave backdoor, and then you are in to worship fast. Nightcaller is even faster when you've unlocked that worship spot.

Not sure if this was intentional or not, but if I remember correctly, in 1.80 the word wall was not available until you were told to look for it after spending the night in the cage. In 1.81 it is there and you can hear it when first entering the sanctuary. I didn't go to it to see if I could activate it or not, but it was there and I didn't remember it being there before.

You must have just not noticed it before. This had not changed. The wall was always there from the start and you could hear it. You've never been able to get the word before the night with Cassia though, and it should still be like that.

The first time I got the sleeping in the cage, I had to reload because when Nocturnal showed up in the morning, my character controls were froze. Since I was able to complete it after the reload, this may have just been skyrim being skyrim.

I think just skyrim being skyrim. I suspect you could have used the "force reset" option in this mod's MCM, instead of game reload.

I don't remember the exact wording, but when I was asked to retrieve the statue of Dibela, there was an "it" that was spelled as "if". Nothing major, just happened to notice it.

Found and fixed for next release. thanks!

The last thing I have noticed so far is with the animations. When my character is chastised and engages in certain scenes, I get the standing on top of each other thing like it is calling for an animation that isn't there. IDK if there are certain tags you use and I don't have enabled maybe? I have my animations mostly disabled except for the rough stuff like funnybiz, komotor, and a couple others. So either you are maybe calling for a basic or standard animation? Or its just something in my game.

I think this is when 3-5 actor animations are called for. What sexlab does if it can't find anything to play is, have for example the 5 actors pair of in 1on1s, and the 5th will self-love. But when it does this it seems to place actors on top of each other sometimes. It's not a tags thing, so only thing I could do is not call for these 3+ actors, maybe when you are in a chastity belt, but then those people with lots of animations installed will lose out and not have them utilized. How about a MCM option for, "don't play 3+ animations"? I have to think about this one.

Looks like the rebirth turned you a nice purple :P

This part of your log is generated by Skyrim, not by this mod. It's not giving a line number for within VirginMain.psc because in this case it's coming from an AI package.

I'm going to assume you shouted, 2nd time, after reading the letter from Cassia, as you described before, and then Nocturnal ran off. The fact that you got this far means cassia showed up with the letter and she did not CTD you with her equipped devices (she did have gold cuffs, collar, ankle chains, and black harness on right?). This means the Zaz assets are there to use. So our problem is Zaz Animations are not working only. Here's what this mod would be doing at this point...

• The OnAnimationEvent() event is triggered by your shout. first shout after reading the letter calls the next steps
  • VirginMain.psc starts the first meeting scene
  • One of the first things the scene does is runs an AI package on the player, which uses a Zaz animation that puts you in a little cage
  • if It can't do that animation, the whole scene ends, and Nocturnal's AI package would tell her to run home
So the GetValue() on a None object that this stack results in causing, is some skyrim engine fail that is failing when the AI package is given a bad Zaz animation (the none object is the animation object).

I don't know how to fix your Zaz Animations, but that is what his mod needs to work. Not just this first scene. Almost every encounter.

The fact that Zaz animations was not registering before was a pretty key bit if info. I'd have to suggest that whatever caused that is still not entirely fixed.

EDIT: before trying the steps below. Did you re-run FNIS generation after removal of PapyrusUtils? If not, worth trying that first, using latest FNIS 6.3.

If you want me to try and help further (I want to spend the time :) because I could learn something that helps others in the future, or even maybe adjust this mod to be more resilient, or display a helpful message), please use these steps to recreate the problem, and get more info...

• Disable some mods that are not required and just noise for our test
  • Review all requirements and upgrade to latest versions of required mods, such as 6.3 FNIS
  • Start a brand new game
  • Make sure Sexlab, Devious Devices, and Zaz are fully installed and working as far as you can tell in their MCM
  • In Sexlab's MCM "System Requirements" under the last tab. Are they all showing as "ok" ? If not, must fix. No point in going any further here
  • Use the "Skip initial portion of story" in this mod's MCM. This will equip the devices, give you the shout, and the key (this is just for our test - don't use to play this mod when you've not completed the story before) --  Did anything go wrong here? Are the devices equipped? Can you use the love shout? If any problem at this point, give me the details, and the log ending at this point. I would expect everything will be fine at this point, unless your shouting was detected by Nocturnal and triggers an encounter, which is our next step
  • Now we want to trigger an encounter. In MCM set "Shout Detect (or Encounter) Chance" to 100. Then shout. This will now recreate your problem because any of the 3 possible encounters will trigger a Zaz Animation, using a scene, with an AI package. In each of the 3 you should see your character restrained in chains or tied up. If it does not start with that, you've created the problem
If the problem is recreated, stop the game. Give me your log. Describe what you saw. I need the full log, from start of brand new game, to point of creating the problem.

If this does not recreate the problem, we know that either your other test is using a bad save, or the mods you disabled are somehow part of the problem.

I really appreciate your time for such a detailed reply. Will try them next weekend because troubleshooting mod conflicting may cost a lot of time.

Another problem found, but I am sure is not directly related to this mod:

First Nocturnal punishment after loosing virginity, two popups about  the PC getting used to pain, when clicking the second popup box "OK" button, Nocturnal gets the combat position, but the whip is sheated, and the animation does not start, so...game over...

I know the "sheated weapon while in combat pose" for NPCs is not a problem from this mod, as I already saw that with Lydia sometimes, when I unsheated my weapon, and she got the combat pose with the weapon sheated, so the problem must come from XPMSE or FNIS (tried several times to generate FNIS, changed Skeleton to a previous one, removed Dual Sheat Redux...and still the same)

I am wonder if there´s any way to skip the whip punishment (via console), so the mod could not stop at that point, or maybe avoid the popups, I guess there´s not enough time since clicking "OK", and Zaz script or whatever (i don´t know anything about scripting) telling the actor to unsheat the weapon...

It would be easy to do the alternatives you suggest, so its more a matter of the story. This gives me the idea of you earning a shout later one that will teleport. I might do that!

I find that if you've done Namira, its a quick fast travel to the ReachCliff Cave backdoor, and then you are in to worship fast. Nightcaller is even faster when you've unlocked that worship spot.

I think this is when 3-5 actor animations are called for. What sexlab does if it can't find anything to play is, have for example the 5 actors pair of in 1on1s, and the 5th will self-love. But when it does this it seems to place actors on top of each other sometimes. It's not a tags thing, so only thing I could do is not call for these 3+ actors, maybe when you are in a chastity belt, but then those people with lots of animations installed will lose out and not have them utilized. How about a MCM option for, "don't play 3+ animations"? I have to think about this one.

Makes sense that the Namira will be quicker. I'm just looking at it from a new game where I haven't done anything yet, so EVERYTHING is far away haha. I do like the idea of working it into the story, then it wouldn't feel like a "cheat".

I have lots of the 3-5 actor anims installed, so I don't think it's that at all. The scene that sticks out the freshest in my poor memory is the Cassia scene in the cage.

When the sex scene triggers, my character and Cassia both move to exactly the same spot and just stand idle. It looks funny since they are two different heights, so there are 4 boobs and a face coming out of a chest haha.

If you aren't calling for specific animations, then this is probably just something going on in my game. Might be because they are both "belted" and I may have unchecked an anim for that. (Will have to go back through my list.)

The rebirth didn't make her purple. Some time ago, there was this Redguard girl trying to escape some bandits. She ran into a cave that, unbeknownst to her, was already occupied. The cave occupant saved her from the bandits, but in return took some "favors" of his own and left her battered and abused body for dead.

She didn't pass away, but survived to give birth to a girl who is now slicing her way across Tamriel to exact vengeance on the one that made her an object of ridicule, and made her the "dragon" born. 

(yeah, cheesy, I know. :lol: )

First Nocturnal punishment after loosing virginity, two popups about  the PC getting used to pain, when clicking the second popup box "OK" button, Nocturnal gets the combat position, but the whip is sheated, and the animation does not start, so...game over...

I know the "sheated weapon while in combat pose" for NPCs is not a problem from this mod, as I already saw that with Lydia sometimes, when I unsheated my weapon, and she got the combat pose with the weapon sheated, so the problem must come from XPMSE or FNIS (tried several times to generate FNIS, changed Skeleton to a previous one, removed Dual Sheat Redux...and still the same)

I am wonder if there´s any way to skip the whip punishment (via console), so the mod could not stop at that point, or maybe avoid the popups, I guess there´s not enough time since clicking "OK", and Zaz script or whatever (i don´t know anything about scripting) telling the actor to unsheat the weapon...

1. Sounds like if you reload a save right before the problem, and try again, the problem consistently reoccurs?
  2. I would indeed like to make this mod handle such problem gracefully. Is there a reason you think the pop contributes to the problem? Trying to understand exactly when it's happening. 
  3. What happens if you use force player reset in this mod's MCM, at the point you are stuck?
  4. Like you said maybe it's something to do with XPMSE... try disabling it (not uninstalling it, but just unchecking it's ESP). Most people don't know this, but XPMSE's main function as a skeleton works perfectly without it's ESP... the ESP is only for the extra options stuff you get in MCM, and is actually known to cause problems and some unnecessary overhead if you don't use those features. Does that make the problem go away?
  5. Nocturnal does lots of whipping in the Pain is Pleasure random encounter. Do you ever have problems in that one (can MCM setting it up to 100 for easier testing)?

In Pain is Pleasure and others that can occur during combat, I do a bunch of fancy things to recover from stuck-ness, including timeout, but for this one I don't. Maybe I will need too. No easy console workaround, at least not when I'm unable to recreate it and understand exactly where it's happening yet.

EDIT: Are you by any chance always using Sexlab's F11 to free cam (tfc)? That could get you stuck and would fix if you just toggle back.

Makes sense that the Namira will be quicker. I'm just looking at it from a new game where I haven't done anything yet, so EVERYTHING is far away haha. I do like the idea of working it into the story, then it wouldn't feel like a "cheat".

The rebirth didn't make her purple. Some time ago, there was this Redguard girl trying to escape some bandits. She ran into a cave that, unbeknownst to her, was already occupied. The cave occupant saved her from the bandits, but in return took some "favors" of his own and left her battered and abused body for dead.

She didn't pass away, but survived to give birth to a girl who is now slicing her way across Tamriel to exact vengeance on the one that made her an object of ridicule, and made her the "dragon" born. 

(yeah, cheesy, I know. :lol: )

Sounds like a mod theme :P

I have lots of the 3-5 actor anims installed, so I don't think it's that at all. The scene that sticks out the freshest in my poor memory is the Cassia scene in the cage.

When the sex scene triggers, my character and Cassia both move to exactly the same spot and just stand idle. It looks funny since they are two different heights, so there are 4 boobs and a face coming out of a chest haha.

If you aren't calling for specific animations, then this is probably just something going on in my game. Might be because they are both "belted" and I may have unchecked an anim for that. (Will have to go back through my list.

No calls for specific animations anywhere in this mod except for "machine from the future" scene (KoMachine) which is handled gracefully if you don't have installed.

The stand in the same spot is Sexlab's starting and always happens but if it then just stays suck like that for a while, would seem to suggest Sexlab could not play anything. I'm not in control of any of that, but would expect it just ends quick which is what I've seen when I test with limited animations. Would seem like Sexlab is not handling this very gracefully and yes I do think you have one too many animations disabled.

Whenever my character used the nipple guards, the body goes invisible. Leaving only the head, hands and feet... whut?

From the Trouble Shooting Section..

I can't see the Virgin Nipple Guard (or other visual problems with it, or equipping it causes a CTD) - likely you need to use Bodyslide with your pre-set etc. See the Installing section for more. If your body is not compatible there's no fix. You could use the "Start without Nipple Guard" option in MCM

Does that help? This asset is not mine (using from another mod) so if problems there's limited things I can do. But I will try to help, or understand if there's something I can do to improve, if you describe your situation with a little more detail.

1. Sounds like if you reload a save right before the problem, and try again, the problem consistently reoccurs?
  2. I would indeed like to make this mod handle such problem gracefully. Is there a reason you think the pop contributes to the problem? Trying to understand exactly when it's happening. 
  3. What happens if you use force player reset in this mod's MCM, at the point you are stuck?
  4. Like you said maybe it's something to do with XPMSE... try disabling it (not uninstalling it, but just unchecking it's ESP). Most people don't know this, but XPMSE's main function as a skeleton works perfectly without it's ESP... the ESP is only for the extra options stuff you get in MCM, and is actually known to cause problems and some unnecessary overhead if you don't use those features. Does that make the problem go away?
  5. Nocturnal does lots of whipping in the Pain is Pleasure random encounter. Do you ever have problems in that one (can MCM setting it up to 100 for easier testing)?

In Pain is Pleasure and others that can occur during combat, I do a bunch of fancy things to recover from stuck-ness, including timeout, but for this one I don't. Maybe I will need too. No easy console workaround, at least not when I'm unable to recreate it and understand exactly where it's happening yet.

EDIT: Are you by any chance always using Sexlab's F11 to free cam (tfc)? That could get you stuck and would fix if you just toggle back.

I am just uninstalling all mods and installing skyrim with just the requirements for this mod, and the requirements for the mods that this mod required...does that make sense ? xD

1. tried reloading from normal saves and fast saves, same thing occurs

2. I think the popup could have something to do becouse is just click the ok and nocturnal just get the combat pose with the whip sheated, but most probably it does not have anything to do with the problem

3. Using force player reset makes my PC leave the Zaz pose, and she can runaway, but Nocturnal stays in the combat pose with no weapon in the hand, stuck there

4. Thanks for the suggestion about XPMSE, in my case I use swords on back, back hip dagger and frostfall quiver from it, but I can live without those anims for the sake of testing ;)

5. I found this problem the first time Nocturnal tries to punish my PC, so I can´t advance any more

6. I use TFC, gonna try without it, once I install skyrim from scratch, and report back ;)

Whenever my character used the nipple guards, the body goes invisible. Leaving only the head, hands and feet... whut?

From the Trouble Shooting Section..

I can't see the Virgin Nipple Guard (or other visual problems with it, or equipping it causes a CTD) - likely you need to use Bodyslide with your pre-set etc. See the Installing section for more. If your body is not compatible there's no fix. You could use the "Start without Nipple Guard" option in MCM

Does that help? This asset is not mine (using from another mod) so if problems there's limited things I can do. But I will try to help, or understand if there's something I can do to improve, if you describe your situation with a little more detail.

Oh yes I disabled it from the MCM Menu, thanks for helping :D

I am just uninstalling all mods and installing skyrim with just the requirements for this mod, and the requirements for the mods that this mod required...does that make sense ? xD

1. tried reloading from normal saves and fast saves, same thing occurs

2. I think the popup could have something to do becouse is just click the ok and nocturnal just get the combat pose with the whip sheated, but most probably it does not have anything to do with the problem

3. Using force player reset makes my PC leave the Zaz pose, and she can runaway, but Nocturnal stays in the combat pose with no weapon in the hand, stuck there

4. Thanks for the suggestion about XPMSE, in my case I use swords on back, back hip dagger and frostfall quiver from it, but I can live without those anims for the sake of testing ;)

5. I found this problem the first time Nocturnal tries to punish my PC, so I can´t advance any more

6. I use TFC, gonna try without it, once I install skyrim from scratch, and report back ;)

I'll wait for your reporting back. I find TFC (F11) can be used fine (talking about non-sexlab scenes) but it will often just pause scenes until you toggle back, then everything should proceed. If you were to TFC and then not toggle back, you could be stuck waiting forever. Also maybe you have something going on where TFC is more detrimental for you.

Beyond TFC I don't have other ideas yet, need more info. Maybe you could describe a scenario where it happens in a bit more detail play by play. Would it be correct to say ANY time Nocturnal starts to whip, she can't draw a "weapon", and so you are stuck, but all other aspects of other scenes you have seen are fine?

Getting your papyrus log could help, with it end just after the problem occurred. There's a "how to" in my FAQs if you've not done that before.

I'm thinking of installing this mod, but I am a bit scared of it.

There is the branding device of doom, which if I recall, prevent from removing the tats.

I want to use it on my main save, but I'm afraid I won't be able to remove it if it's not my cup of tea. Also, From what I understand, you have to keep your virginity, which mean I won't be able to deal with arousing.

Is there any way to relieve arousal with the devices on?

And to remove the tats? (Im using defender of dibella tats, so I need my slots)

There is the branding device of doom, which if I recall, prevent from removing the tats.

I want to use it on my main save, but I'm afraid I won't be able to remove it if it's not my cup of tea. Also, From what I understand, you have to keep your virginity, which mean I won't be able to deal with arousing.

You can chose not to install Branding Device of Doom, or remove it after if you don't like. It's designed to be optional.

The tats will only be given using emptly SlaveTat slots. If none empty, nothing happens. SlaveTats takes care of that and problems of not being able to remove are history if you use a recent version. You can easily remove the tats using SlaveTat's MCM.

The story encourages you to keep OR lose your virginity. You can repeat the cycle of being rebirthed a virgin, losing virginity, being punished for it, and then being rebirthed again.

Shouting helps reduce arousal. You can adjust how much shouting reduces arousal in MCM, making it either easy or hard to keep in check.

You can chose not to install Branding Device of Doom, or remove it after if you don't like. It's designed to be optional.

The tats will only be given using emptly SlaveTat slots. If none empty, nothing happens. SlaveTats takes care of that and problems of not being able to remove are history if you use a recent version. You can easily remove the tats using SlaveTat's MCM.

The story encourages you to keep OR lose your virginity. You can repeat the cycle of being rebirthed a virgin, losing virginity, being punished for it, and then being rebirthed again.

Shouting helps reduce arousal. You can adjust how much shouting reduces arousal in MCM, making it either easy or hard to keep in check.

Ok thank you. You pretty much convinced me to try it. One last question: is it possible to just forget it if I don't want to play with it for a time, or will the mod remind me of it's presence by itself? (ex: will something happen if I remove the devices, or will it be fine until I go check a certain NPC?)

Ok thank you. You pretty much convinced me to try it. One last question: is it possible to just forget it if I don't want to play with it for a time, or will the mod remind me of it's presence by itself? (ex: will something happen if I remove the devices, or will it be fine until I go check a certain NPC?)

You can disable all timed/triggered enocunters of the mod. You just need to play the story until you're temporary free again, so you'll also get a key to remove the devices. You can also change the temporary freedom to permanent... and change to temporary at a later point of time again. If you need more details about this, just ask.

Thanks for all your support VirginMarie, keep up the good work! You fixed one of my current issues before i could report it (delayed orgasm during another szene).

However i have a problem with "sexlab defeat" and delayed orgasm. When the player is defeated in combat, it a sex szene plays with every aggressor (including creatures) and then the player has a short amount of time until enemies turn hostile again. This time they will kill.

If a delayed orgasm triggers at this point, it's game over. So could you add the option to interrupt a delayed orgasm szene with the jump key?

You could also check if the player is in combat, however it could end this way: Escape timer from sexlab defeat is at 4 seconds (started at 10) and 6 second delayed orgasm starts, which wasnt enough to escape... so again game over.

You can disable all timed/triggered enocunters of the mod. You just need to play the story until you're temporary free again, so you'll also get a key to remove the devices. You can also change the temporary freedom to permanent... and change to temporary at a later point of time again. If you need more details about this, just ask.

Well, I'm sold. This mod just got a place in my load order

Thanks for all your support VirginMarie, keep up the good work! You fixed one of my current issues before i could report it (delayed orgasm during another szene).

However i have a problem with "sexlab defeat" and delayed orgasm. When the player is defeated in combat, it a sex szene plays with every aggressor (including creatures) and then the player has a short amount of time until enemies turn hostile again. This time they will kill.

If a delayed orgasm triggers at this point, it's game over. So could you add the option to interrupt a delayed orgasm szene with the jump key?

You could also check if the player is in combat, however it could end this way: Escape timer from sexlab defeat is at 4 seconds (started at 10) and 6 second delayed orgasm starts, which wasnt enough to escape... so again game over.

I've added Delayed Orgasm not starting while in combat already for the next release. I kinda liked that it could start but decided to change it.

Space bar to interrupt is next to impossible to implement.

You may have noticed that during Nocturnal encounters in combat, you become invincible while not in control. I've now done the same for Delayed Orgasm but it can be problematic getting it turned off again at the right time and I need to test. Not sure if I can keep the feature yet.

You probably know you can turn Delayed Orgasm off in MCM.

I've added Delayed Orgasm not starting while in combat already for the next release. I kinda liked that it could start but decided to change it.

You may have noticed that during Nocturnal encounters in combat, you become invincible while not in control. I've now done the same for Delayed Orgasm but it can be problematic getting it turned off again at the right time and I need to test. Not sure if I can keep the feature yet.

I know, that's how i currently play. Don't like reloading due to mod bugs.

I also noticed something else, but it's pretty minor. With the gags, if the player character closes her mouth (like showracemenu), she won't open it again while having the gag equiped. This works with in other dd mods, maybe they have scripts that check for closed mouth?

Another issue i've had for a long time now, but i'm not sure if your mod causes it. After playing a while, the restraints i use (collar, wrist and ankle chain) turn black (or lose their texture), also eyes of my character disappear. I haven't noticed yet what causes this or which action in game and if restraints from other mods also turn black. Reloading doesn't help but restarting the game. Right now i unequiped all items and the texture returned.

I'll do more testing now. If the bug returns i'll see which item makes the bug go away and if the collar also turns black (golden collar from dd equip).

I also noticed something else, but it's pretty minor. With the gags, if the player character closes her mouth (like showracemenu), she won't open it again while having the gag equiped. This works with in other dd mods, maybe they have scripts that check for closed mouth?

Another issue i've had for a long time now, but i'm not sure if your mod causes it. After playing a while, the restraints i use (collar, wrist and ankle chain) turn black (or lose their texture), also eyes of my character disappear. I haven't noticed yet what causes this or which action in game and if restraints from other mods also turn black. Reloading doesn't help but restarting the game. Right now i unequiped all items and the texture returned.

I'll do more testing now. If the bug returns i'll see which item makes the bug go away and if the collar also turns black (golden collar from dd equip).

Re. the Gag... could be a side effect of my hacking it so you can shout. Likely very hard for me to fix since DD controls this, so I have put on my future minor maybe can fix list.  All scripts that any mod uses are there.

The golden assets are all from Zaz and I've just inherited that problem. I don't know what causes it but I do get it too sometimes. Would likely need to be fixed by Zaz.

Ok, I played a minimal Skyrim, with only the requirements (with XPMSE esp activated, and TFC from Sexlab activated too), and the punishment scenes ran like a charm.

Now I need to install some mods involved in animations/skeleton, one by one, to try to reproduce the Zaz animation bug, so we can know

- FNIS animations : New animations for bow, sword, momo acrobatic jump, momo dash, YY animation replacer

- Dual Sheat redux

- Customizable camera

- Size does matter

And some more I can´t remember right now, but after trying it, I can almost assure that the problem with the Zaz animations is not coming from your mod, VirginMarie, but with some incompatibilty in some of the mods I put above ( I could bet is Dual sheat redux....) :)

Ok, I played a minimal Skyrim, with only the requirements (with XPMSE esp activated, and TFC from Sexlab activated too), and the punishment scenes ran like a charm.

Now I need to install some mods involved in animations/skeleton, one by one, to try to reproduce the Zaz animation bug, so we can know

- FNIS animations : New animations for bow, sword, momo acrobatic jump, momo dash, YY animation replacer

- Dual Sheat redux

- Customizable camera

- Size does matter

And some more I can´t remember right now, but after trying it, I can almost assure that the problem with the Zaz animations is not coming from your mod, VirginMarie, but with some incompatibilty in some of the mods I put above ( I could bet is Dual sheat redux....) :)

Thanks for doing this. Once I have a known mod conflict I can list it in the Troubleshooting section for others, or even might find a way to make this mod resilient to the problem.

From your list, I use just one of them all the time... Customizable camera. So won't be that one. I also use some variations of FNIS.

re. the TFC. I've not been meaning whether or not you have it enabled in sexlab... just if you USE it or not (i.e. press F11 while in such scenes). This feature can definitely be enabled in sexlab. (it only starts automatically for sexlab scenes. Other scenes you'd have to be manually engaging it... also known to be fine but it's going to pause the scene sometimes till you toggle back)

So DOES size matter? :P

- Dual Sheat redux

- Customizable camera

- Size does matter

Thanks for doing this. Once I have a known mod conflict I can list it in the Troubleshooting section for others, or even might find a way to make this mod resilient to the problem.

From your list, I use just one of them all the time... Customizable camera. So won't be that one. I also use some variations of FNIS.

re. the TFC. I've not been meaning whether or not you have it enabled in sexlab... just if you USE it or not (i.e. press F11 while in such scenes). This feature can definitely be enabled in sexlab.

So DOES size matter? :P

Of course it matters :P

Found it.

As I suposed, after installing dual sheat redux, the Zaz animation didn´t work. It worked with "new animation for running with sword", that was my other suspect, as the whips are treated as swords in the game, but nope, DSR seems to be unfriendly with some other LL mods (I remember fishburger recommending not using it with his mod SexSlaves).

Maybe it works for some people and not for some others, so it would be good some kind of "not recommended mod" in the main page.

I hope this helps :)

Re. the Gag... could be a side effect of my hacking it so you can shout. Likely very hard for me to fix since DD controls this, so I have put on my future minor maybe can fix list.  All scripts that any mod uses are there.

The golden assets are all from Zaz and I've just inherited that problem. I don't know what causes it but I do get it too sometimes. Would likely need to be fixed by Zaz.

Disappearing eyes seem to be "linked" with the chain from the ankle chain. I just had the bug again and when i unequiped the ankle chain, eyes appeared again. However this time, only the eyes were missing, textures were normal.