Stellaris adult mods?

froste

Dewguru announced that he will propably create a mod for Stellaris but it will be a long time till then.

I think that Stellaris has a big potential for adult mods. Colonization events, crisises, government types, ethics. All of them can be modified to be more spicy.

Besides that I would wait at least for the next two patches to create mods because there will be important fixes and nice changes.

I think that Stellaris has a big potential for adult mods. Colonization events, crisises, government types, ethics. All of them can be modified to be more spicy.

Besides that I would wait at least for the next two patches to create mods because there will be important fixes and nice changes.

Indeed, either the second or third patch is supposed to add in mid-game colony events which would probably be a good place to start.

Stellaris has plenty of possibility for some lewd content in events, including mind control psionics, drugged rape planets, and a promiscuous v prude set of traits. But actual erotic content seems a bit hard to fit in without really stretching the concepts.

Would be cool to play as a race of space rape tentacles, with the new condition that you win by converting the whole galaxy into lust-obsessed tentacle whores

Soooooo

A Fanatic Xenophile, Collectivist [insert tentacled species here] with a penchant for enslavement and events?

I'm also working on an abduction events, where alien can take abduct populations of planets they occupy. Though it's still a tad buggy.

You should relink/add the picture, it's broken, for me, at least.

There are actually a couple of abduction events already in the game you could work off of. They only pop when you're using the 'aggressive study' option on the Observation Station, though. One gave me a 5 star 'spark of genius' scientist and the other was your standard alien abduction/cattle mutilation event.

I uploaded the image to loverslab.

Actually, by abductions I meant massive relocations. The event currently removes a pop of humans from occupied planet periodically and spawns them on a random planet owned by the aggresors. The event also enslaves those pops, but AI keeps emancipating them as soon as it can...

I uploaded the image to loverslab.

Actually, by abductions I meant massive relocations. The event currently removes a pop of humans from occupied planet periodically and spawns them on a random planet owned by the aggresors. The event also enslaves those pops, but AI keeps emancipating them as soon as it can...

Nice image, keep up the good work.

Oh, okay. That sounds like it would be a fun event that would fit in the vanilla game quite nicely.

There are non spacefaring civilizations which you can enslave... and technically make those slave your sexslaves....

like who wouldnt want to have stupid stone age females just for sex... too dumb to use the advanced technology to flee... genetically modified to be hot and love sex... i'd say it a win win ;)

The problem is the lack of characters. The game is more space-universalis than crusader kings. Without playing as someone, having sex-events happen doesn't mean much.

This complicates things a little. I have to admit, I really miss the dynasty style play from CK2, so events are going to end up being more third party observations, although I've a few ideas for anomaly studies that could impact the science officers. I noticed there was a way to earn special characters as well in events.

I'll still make something. Right now the only thing I made was some custom traits and stuff for a race of sex crazies who aren't big on war, as they'd prefer to meet and mate with other civilizations. No events support it, but they use a custom trait that mixes xenophile, fertility, and stuff like that.

The problem is the lack of characters. The game is more space-universalis than crusader kings. Without playing as someone, having sex-events happen doesn't mean much.

This complicates things a little. I have to admit, I really miss the dynasty style play from CK2, so events are going to end up being more third party observations, although I've a few ideas for anomaly studies that could impact the science officers. I noticed there was a way to earn special characters as well in events.

I'll still make something. Right now the only thing I made was some custom traits and stuff for a race of sex crazies who aren't big on war, as they'd prefer to meet and mate with other civilizations. No events support it, but they use a custom trait that mixes xenophile, fertility, and stuff like that.

You can always create/choose a government that only changes leader on death and then build an immortality trait. This way you 'main character' can be your leader.

For immortality you just need to add 99999 or so to leader age.

You can always create/choose a government that only changes leader on death and then build an immortality trait. This way you 'main character' can be your leader.

For immortality you just need to add 99999 or so to leader age.

Not the same thing, as an immortal ruler who isn't kicking out kids, doesn't equal a dynasty. At least not for me.

Plus your leader doesn't move around like they can in CK2, which is why I'm thinking more about it from the Science Officer angle, as they're bopping around on their little ships.

I'm importing Anime Lilith portraits into Stellaris. I was thinking of posting it to Steam, but I guarantee it would be taken down on account of how some areolas are popping out and the engorged character nipples, so it will be a Lovers Lab exclusive.

The problem with Stellaris is unless you have a shit ton of portraits, you're at the mercy of the game automatically assigning duplicate portraits to leaders and populations, so the more portraits you have, the better your chances of not seeing duplicates, so I'm not releasing it until I've got a crazy amount of content. Unfortunately, just with the math of it all, you're going to see duplicate portraits eventually, but at least none of them will take on the appearance of your ruler.

It's laughable how easy it is to get portraits into Stellaris. In CKII, it took me over 200 tries loading into the game before it worked. In Stellaris, I just downloaded someone's day-one mod that accomplished exactly what I wanted and refined it. It loaded so easily, at this point I'm intentionally breaking it to see what I can and cannot get away with! The only tricky part is for those who aren't familiar with Photoshop, getting your own portraits into Stellaris will be harder, as every character needs to have a transparent background and be fairly big in scale.

post-204-0-56891500-1464479522_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-37779600-1464479526_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-94039600-1464479532_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-85651600-1464479534_thumb.jpg

post-204-0-14481200-1464479540_thumb.jpg

I'm importing Anime Lilith portraits into Stellaris. I was thinking of posting it to Steam, but I guarantee it would be taken down on account of how some areolas are popping out and the engorged character nipples, so it will be a Lovers Lab exclusive.

The problem with Stellaris is unless you have a shit ton of portraits, you're at the mercy of the game automatically assigning duplicate portraits to leaders and populations, so the more portraits you have, the better your chances of not seeing duplicates, so I'm not releasing it until I've got a crazy amount of content. Unfortunately, just with the math of it all, you're going to see duplicate portraits eventually, but at least none of them will take on the appearance of your ruler.

It's laughable how easy it is to get portraits into Stellaris. In CKII, it took me over 200 tries loading into the game before it worked. In Stellaris, I just downloaded someone's day-one mod that accomplished exactly what I wanted and refined it. It loaded so easily, at this point I'm intentionally breaking it to see what I can and cannot get away with! The only tricky part is for those who aren't familiar with Photoshop, getting your own portraits into Stellaris will be harder, as every character needs to have a transparent background and be fairly big in scale.

that looks really good so far!

Universal Federation

Fanatic Militarist

Xenophobic

But why would you create Xenophobes?

They are currently kind of broken, especially in regards to Genemanipulation.

I think you can see why I was thinking Xenophile, but I'm holding off for 1.1 to stand by my earlier statement in a 100% capacity.  Xenophile still allows slavery which worked in the context of what I was replying to but I think Xenophile is still the way to go for the adult side of modding.  Personally that's what I've made as the story with a ringworld I jacked.  I turned it into a breeding facility for the hydra overlords.  Fallen Empire not included as they were a bit too uppity.

Universal Federation

Fanatic Militarist

Xenophobic

I think you can see why I was thinking Xenophile, but I'm holding off for 1.1 to stand by my earlier statement in a 100% capacity.  Xenophile still allows slavery which worked in the context of what I was replying to but I think Xenophile is still the way to go for the adult side of modding.  Personally that's what I've made as the story with a ringworld I jacked.  I turned it into a breeding facility for the hydra overlords.  Fallen Empire not included as they were a bit too uppity.

Sorry, wasn't even looking at your post, just commenting on ReMeDys. Will correct that now.

Universal Federation

Fanatic Militarist

Xenophobic

The good news about Stellaris is those options can be adjusted in-game, similar to traits in CKII. As for why I picked it, I literally haven't started a single game yet, other than for testing purposes. No joke. I don't know how to play the game. I'm modding it first. Business before pleasure :D. I have no clue about the current meta, other than the first few minutes I've started a new game for testing purposes. Once I'm satisfied with my portrait content, I'll start and finish a full game, then release the mod.

Your pop's ethos can shift in game, but the ethos you chose at the beginning are your empires guiding ones, they are static and unable to change in the slightest. So if you dont start as a militarist, you lock yourself out of the heaviest bombardment. And even if a majority of your pops have different ethos, it wont affect anything. It doesn't make a lick of logical sense, but at least you don't randomly become pacifistic or worse randomly loose every ethos but xenophobe.

Your pop's ethos can shift in game, but the ethos you chose at the beginning are your empires guiding ones, they are static and unable to change in the slightest. So if you dont start as a militarist, you lock yourself out of the heaviest bombardment. And even if a majority of your pops have different ethos, it wont affect anything. It doesn't make a lick of logical sense, but at least you don't randomly become pacifistic or worse randomly loose every ethos but xenophobe.

Maybe you could tell me then, what's the point of having multiple portraits for my pop's? Is that something that matters, or do you think I should just divert all my portraits over to leaders and rulers and use one portrait for my entire pop? Can pop's somehow be promoted to leaders or rulers, otherwise I'm not seeing the point of having portrait pop diversity.

Archived