Boobalicious (Huge boobed armor and clothes replacer)

Guest thunderiaz

Guest thunderiaz
obseexaulwalk30_by_razox050902-d9malox.g

Boobalicious is a complete huge boobed armor and cloth replacer for both base game and Knights of the nine dlc (so both base game and knights of the nine dlc is required).

Special thanks to samhain6 (for fixing the upperbody and high heel meshes) and fejeena (for compiling the work files and finally fixing the mod). Legends like you are why LoversLab is the best modding community in the world. I dedicate this mod to you two.

Required Mods:

1.DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer "http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033/?".

2.Any BBB animation replacer. My recommended mod is NoMaaM BBB Animation Replacer "http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?".

How to install:

1. First install DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer (how to install this mod is given on that mod's page,install both core and knights of the nine armors).

2. Then install any BBB animation replacer

3. Finally extract all files from my mod inside Oblivion directory(the folder where you installed the game). If you use Lovers Animated Penis Framework then don't let these mods replace your skeleton.

This mod has been updated on 19/8/2016. So please re-download if you have downloaded before.

Video and Pics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_hePB9FQDM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhgRaoDkQlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2jE7wCGZDo

obldaysig_by_razox050902-da3mb2g.gif

2zriyxl.jpg

68c1gl.jpg

post-67106-0-26063400-1397442633.jpg

post-67106-0-10381800-1397442657.jpg

post-67106-0-85086200-1389356872.jpg

5229456-1429019495.jpg

2rdg84l.jpg

Download Links:

If you are enjoying the mod then if possible please share links to screenshots and videos of your game running this mod.

Sorry thunderiaz but I must post this

Warning! very unclean Mod !

If you install this Mod after LAPF and let overwrite files you will get penis stretching bug. A NO-LAPF skeletons in the Mod.

Also many male armor and clothes in the Mod , not Roberts male compatible ( the meshes use vanilla textures)

Full bug list

MESHES

meshes\characters\_1stPerson: no LAPF skeleton
meshes\characters\_male: female upper and lower body not nude. Both skeletons no LAPF ( penis stretching if you overwrite the LAPF skeleton)

! If you use LAPF : delete the _1stPerson folder and the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif before you install the Mod!  !! And in the "DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer" Mod are also the skeletons ! Let not overwrite your LAPF skeletons !!

armor folders:
glass: male folder and helmet and shield nif
ndpelinal: male folder
neph dmra replacer: no vanilla folder, can be delete ( only textures inside )

Clothes folders:
Amulet: AmuletJade.NIF why ?
desuchan: no vanilla folder, and only textures inside. can be delete.

lowerclass folder 4 textures, can be delete
lowerclass\01  mlae folder with
lowerclass\04 male folder with a nif with vanilla body textures ( textures\characters\imperial\male\UpperBodyMale.dds ) not Roberts male compatible
lowerclass\07 male folder, same as above no Roberts male nifs
lowerclass\08 male folder no Roberts nif
lowerclass\10  male folder ...
lowerclass\13  male folder...
middleclass\01  male folder...
middleclass\02  male folder...
middleclass\MCShirtHobbit   male folder...
middleclass\mcshirtsneaky    male folder...
middleclass\mcshirtsuspenders  male folder.....
mythicdawnrobe  male folder ...
RobeLC01  male folder...
RobeLC02  male folder...
RobeMage  male folder...
RobeMageArch  male folder...
RobeMCBlack   male folder...
RobeNecromancer   male folder...
seduchess  no vanilla nifs , can be delete: ColourwheelUniforms_gnd.nif,DCMDRoyal.nif, dresstransparent.nif, Zennygnd.nif
seduke  male nif robe.nif
SEHaskill  only a male nif inside, can be delete
seorder   the 2 textures can be deleted.

upperclass folder: UOPAdamusPhillidaSeveredFingerHands.NIF  from Unofficial Oblivion Patch , used vanilla texture , not Roberts male!
Upperclass\01  male folder...
Upperclass\02   male folder...
Upperclass\03   male folder...
Upperclass\05   male folder ...
sedementia  male folder...

TEXTURES:
I have not checked if all folders and textures are needed
( the vanilla textures in the clothes\lowerclass and clothes\upperclass are ok, they fix vanilla bugs )

But nice work, there are not many full armor clothes replacers.

Guest thunderiaz

Sorry thunderiaz but I must post this

Warning! very unclean Mod !

If you install this Mod after LAPF and let overwrite files you will get penis stretching bug. A NO-LAPF skeletons in the Mod.

Also many male armor and clothes in the Mod , not Roberts male compatible ( the meshes use vanilla textures)

Full bug list

MESHES

meshes\characters\_1stPerson: no LAPF skeleton

meshes\characters\_male: female upper and lower body not nude. Both skeletons no LAPF ( penis stretching if you overwrite the LAPF skeleton)

! If you use LAPF : delete the _1stPerson folder and the skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif before you install the Mod!  !! And in the "DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer" Mod are also the skeletons ! Let not overwrite your LAPF skeletons !!

armor folders:

glass: male folder and helmet and shield nif

ndpelinal: male folder

neph dmra replacer: no vanilla folder, can be delete ( only textures inside )

Clothes folders:

Amulet: AmuletJade.NIF why ?

desuchan: no vanilla folder, and only textures inside. can be delete.

lowerclass folder 4 textures, can be delete

lowerclass\01  mlae folder with

lowerclass\04 male folder with a nif with vanilla body textures ( textures\characters\imperial\male\UpperBodyMale.dds ) not Roberts male compatible

lowerclass\07 male folder, same as above no Roberts male nifs

lowerclass\08 male folder no Roberts nif

lowerclass\10  male folder ...

lowerclass\13  male folder...

middleclass\01  male folder...

middleclass\02  male folder...

middleclass\MCShirtHobbit   male folder...

middleclass\mcshirtsneaky    male folder...

middleclass\mcshirtsuspenders  male folder.....

mythicdawnrobe  male folder ...

RobeLC01  male folder...

RobeLC02  male folder...

RobeMage  male folder...

RobeMageArch  male folder...

RobeMCBlack   male folder...

RobeNecromancer   male folder...

seduchess  no vanilla nifs , can be delete: ColourwheelUniforms_gnd.nif,DCMDRoyal.nif, dresstransparent.nif, Zennygnd.nif

seduke  male nif robe.nif

SEHaskill  only a male nif inside, can be delete

seorder   the 2 textures can be deleted.

upperclass folder: UOPAdamusPhillidaSeveredFingerHands.NIF  from Unofficial Oblivion Patch , used vanilla texture , not Roberts male!

Upperclass\01  male folder...

Upperclass\02   male folder...

Upperclass\03   male folder...

Upperclass\05   male folder ...

sedementia  male folder...

TEXTURES:

I have not checked if all folders and textures are needed

( the vanilla textures in the clothes\lowerclass and clothes\upperclass are ok, they fix vanilla bugs )

But nice work, there are not many full armor clothes replacers.

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I never intended to release this mod. But some people were bugging me to release the mod. So I've released it in a hurry(taking folders from my game). I'll go through it, clean it and re-release it.

I've cleaned the mod and reuploaded new version on 24/5/2016. Please redownload if you have downloaded before.

I humbly request fejeena to check it and give feedback. Thanks for your support.

• 1 month later...
Guest thunderiaz

So I'm returning to adding mods for the first time in years. 

I've followed your instructions and something is clearly clashing when I open the game.

Is this the best place to get help with fixing it?

My mod just contain meshes and textures. Make sure you have properly installed the required mods and make sure BBB skeleton is properly installed. Then install and run BOSS "https://boss-developers.github.io/" to fix your load order and to check if there are any conflicts.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the late response.

New Version is fine...but I found some new bugs.

First the foot mesh in the characters\_male folder is wrong. HGEC foot mesh , not DMRA.

post-3205-0-71254500-1471124902_thumb.jpg

here the right DMRA feet  femalefoot.7z

The armor\clothes foot meshes(shoes) are all DMRA.

------

But the high heels feet have a seam\gap  ( all other shoes/Sandals are fine)

post-3205-0-91440400-1471124903_thumb.jpg the high heels foot gap

I tried it with seam Mender but doesn't work

with search distance 0.8 or less there is still a gap.

With search distance 0.9 or higher a part of the foot is "deleted"

post-3205-0-01370000-1471124906_thumb.jpg  !! Yes that small part is needed/visible !

------

And a color ( UV map) problem.

But I don't know which tool can fix it   ( no readme in the meshRigger download) Mend Face Normals.bat, Modify Normals.bat, Modify Vertex Normals.bat ???? I tried all but no success.

post-3205-0-20537900-1471125597_thumb.jpg a "seam" on the belly

The lowerbody DMRA is ok, it's the original UV map, but the UpperBody is wrong.

If someone is willing to fix the errors, here the files  Boobalicious work files.7z

femaleupperbody.nif                         the nude body from the _male folder

upperbodyForClothesArmors.nif      the body with the cut off nipples, used by all armors and clothes.

femalelowerbody.nif                          it's ok but maybe it's needed to fix the upperbody UV map and the foot gap.

shoes.nif                                           the foot used by all high heels

Guest thunderiaz

What are those animation replacers you are using?

Pretty Woman - Animation Replacer: Link.

Sorry for the late response.

New Version is fine...but I found some new bugs.

First the foot mesh in the characters\_male folder is wrong. HGEC foot mesh , not DMRA.

attachicon.giffeet.jpg

here the right DMRA feet  attachicon.giffemalefoot.7z

The armor\clothes foot meshes(shoes) are all DMRA.

------

But the high heels feet have a seam\gap  ( all other shoes/Sandals are fine)

attachicon.giffeet2.jpg the high heels foot gap

I tried it with seam Mender but doesn't work

with search distance 0.8 or less there is still a gap.

With search distance 0.9 or higher a part of the foot is "deleted"

attachicon.giffeet3.jpg  !! Yes that small part is needed/visible !

------

And a color ( UV map) problem.

But I don't know which tool can fix it   ( no readme in the meshRigger download) Mend Face Normals.bat, Modify Normals.bat, Modify Vertex Normals.bat ???? I tried all but no success.

attachicon.gifBody UV.jpg a "seam" on the belly

The lowerbody DMRA is ok, it's the original UV map, but the UpperBody is wrong.

If someone is willing to fix the errors, here the files  attachicon.gifBoobalicious work files.7z

femaleupperbody.nif                         the nude body from the _male folder

upperbodyForClothesArmors.nif      the body with the cut off nipples, used by all armors and clothes.

femalelowerbody.nif                          it's ok but maybe it's needed to fix the upperbody UV map and the foot gap.

shoes.nif                                           the foot used by all high heels

fejeena, I can't thank you enough for your continuous support. Thanks for the foot mesh. The heels are from DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer mod. As it is DMRA replacer I didn't modify it. So seam is in original mod also. The upperbody is not part of DMRA body. It is from HugeFemaleOrganBody(HFOB) mod "http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41049/?". My friend  kingkong modified it on my request to make it fit DMRA body. I have further modified it a little to fix some gaps. I am sorry to say I don't have enough skill to fix UV. So if someone with proper skill fix it then I would be really grateful.

I made some more attempts to fix  the high heel mesh with Seam mender, but no success.

The UV Map

Here you see the problem, your upper UV map is to "short" , it does not reach the lowerbody UV map.

post-3205-0-70421300-1471234245_thumb.jpg

Can someone tell me which tool I must use to fix it ? Or can I copy a UV map from another mesh to the boobalicious upperbody with nifSkope ?

Yes I miss kingkong :(

Yes. But with some work.

The nude body: can be add with Blockhead or setbody to the player.

With Set body Mod: replace a body you don't need with the Boobalicious. In game use the set body self spell.

The armor and clothes: You must create a esp and new folders.

create a folder data\meshes  e,g player

copy the Boobalicious armor and clothes folder in your new folder.

Now create a esp with all the armor and clothes.

Put all armor and clothes in a chest.

Place the chest wherever you want ( e.g. just outside the sewer exit)

I do the same in my game. All NPCs use E cup body and my Player character use H cup (added with set Body). I have some chests with H cup armor and clothes ( all in the Imperial lighthouse)

------------------------------

Edit: thunderiaz all bugs fixes! new upperbody and high heels without seam. Thanks samhain6.

Read my PM, new version/files with all fixes.

Can someone tell me which tool I must use to fix it ? Or can I copy a UV map from another mesh to the boobalicious upperbody with nifSkope ?

Yes I miss kingkong :(

There's no easy cure for such illness... save for moving uv coords one by one. I'd rather do a chimera surgery. Transplant a healthy ring of waist faces from other any HGEC-compatible body.

Guest thunderiaz
This mod has been updated on 19/8/2016. So please re-download if you have downloaded before.

Special thanks to samhain6 (for fixing the upperbody and high heel meshes) and fejeena (for compiling the work files and finally fixing the mod). Legends like you are why LoversLab is the best modding community in the world. I dedicate this mod to you two.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

yes of course

Boobalicious new.7z

Remember you need DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer, BBB skeleton and BBB animations.

DMRA armor-clothes http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/42033/?

If you don't use LAPF/Lovers  install Growlf's Universal skeleton ( the controllable version, not the total controllable version )

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37596/?%C2%A0

BBB animations http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35551/?

Archived