I'm making a new .esp with some tweaks to address the issues above. Also still uncertain what's making the Youming outfit crash the game. I've corrected the text errors in the .nif and made sure the textures have normals...it exports from Blender and 3dsmax without errors. Still crashes the CS on viewing, so...probably going to crash the game, lol.

Okay, resolved the issue. The textures hadn't been saved in the right format, it looks like.

Going to post the next version shortly. Fixed the anomaly with the Atronach's equipment that DeltaFiend pointed out. The armor isn't lootable, but I made the mask and helmet lootable. As for why the mask is an amulet and not a helmet, if I made it a helmet you (and the atronach) would be bald when wearing it. It's the reason most of the mod's head accessories are amulets mechanically.

I did some tweaking to the Aedra faction. Hopefully you won't have the random aggro issue anymore...I tweaked the inter-faction relations so they're less aggressive.

Okay, that's uploaded. Next on my agenda is splitting the Malacath's Ash Pit worldspace from the ESP. At that point I'll probably convert the main .esp into an ESM so people can mod it more easily, then (eventually) start working on the Daedric Prince's plans as I envisioned...2 years ago? >.>

I would like to report that Peeping Eyes are still invisible for me. Additionally, I have had a CTD upon killing a Black Widow, I believe this particular issue has come up before though.

EDIT: This isn't really an issue or anything but after starting a new character I've been reminded that Namiran Drones hit ungodly hard for stuff you can encounter at level one. They can take out a third of my health easily when I'm a redguard.

I'm pulling the .esp up to take a look.

Edit:

Fixed the stray Namiran Drone that erroneously had 30 Attack...

The Peeping Eye, nothing is wrong on 'my' end...but I'm adding its meshes and textures to the upcoming patch.

The Black Widow is...an issue. People keep reporting issues with it, and I have on occasion had issues with it, but in and of itself there's nothing CTD-causing about the NPC in and of itself. Could you post your load order? I have a couple ideas that might be the source.

My load order? I'll admit I don't have much idea on how it works, just left boss do its thing so its probably rather messy.

Oblivion.esm

Armamentarium.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
All normal clothes buyable.esp
ClothingIsArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
Crossbows of Cyrodiil.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
Mithril and Orcish Weapon Sets by Ionis.esp
MC_Staff_Pack.esp
polearms_1.0.7_EV.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
MoreWomen ListReplacer.esp
NPCsMoreGold.esp
Respawning Varla & Welkynd Stones.esp
LoversChorus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversImmoralGuards.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversMB2.esp
Soulgem Magic.esp
Quest Award Leveller.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
StartingSpells.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp
fwLeveledMagicka.esp
GalerionLeveling-v11.esp
Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
Amelian Armor Fix.esp
WeightedRunning.esp
Encumbrance x2.esp
UsefulClutter.esp
Jeanne Tripping.esp
Better Soul Gems.esp
Leveling Quick Fix 10.esp
Wearable Imperial Palace and Watch armor.esp
DKSpellEffectiveness0Min.esp
LoversStalkerM.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters.esp
Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

Okay, can you check inside...meshes/characters/bodyassetoverrides/perrace/f and make sure that a) all the body parts for the Spider Daedra are there, and B) they have textures showing. You'll need Nifskope for that. Do you have any mods that make NPCs drop their equipment upon death?

• 2 weeks later...

The texture path of "Meshes\Characters\bodyassetoverrides\perrace\f\Spider Daedra_LowerBody.nif" point to weird file again. Not sure if "Textures\Creatures\spiderdaedra\spiderddnew.dds" come with your mod or I get them from somewhere but I don't see any "Textures\Creatures\spiderdaedra\spiderdd.dds". Btw your latest patch didn't include the lower body fix for Tsaesci female.

For once I am posting not because of an issue but rather simply out of curiosity.

Do the "Starchild of Masser" have any purpose? From my experience they just stand in midair passively and occasionally lower my framerate from their visual effects. Additionally, when in combat or killed they tend to change size, and specifically when they die they become small but their limbs are stretched in some weird ways. If it isn't normal I'll post a screenshot of it when I can get one.

No, the two Star Children have/had a bug that I just fixed the other day on my build. Their idle and death animation were using NPC animations instead of creature ones and they conflicted with the skeleton. If you killed one its body would stretch and explode, and trying to save in the cell and reload the save would cause a crash. I'll upload that fix soon.

As for the Water Atronach Core...pretty sure that's a non-playable piece of equipment worn by the Water Atronach NPC.

Also I'm going to fix the voice files before I do the next update. They're still using the old race names so they don't play in-game. -.-

• 2 weeks later...

Personality and Strength affect your success with her. There's nothing to gain or lose from it, iirc. A few Daughters of Morihaus have similar options, although choosing the right sequence for them gets a temp effect. I'll double-check the conditions for the first dialogue to see if there's a bug.

None of the above, it was a fresh game, but i think i have killed the angel on anvil's chapel to see what happened, not sure if it was because of that, but i started a new game and killed the demon instead, and tried entering a few chapels with apostles and stuff and it seens ok so far, so I think I probably screwd it.

Also, i'm testing some dungeons used by emilly, and fort doublecross crashes as soon as i enter it, and i have no idea why

Background Update:

In an effort to streamline the .esp, at some point in the next few months I'll be releasing a new version that does away with the body size equipment and release an archive with size conversions of all the .esp's armor, for use with MESS. That way the leveled lists aren't so bloated and there aren't multiple .esp entries for the same item with different cup sizes, like the way it currently is.