Her 'I don't like you' dialogue isn't dependent on any Mage Guild requirements, but I'd guess considering the NPC I copied she is in the Mage Guild faction. If Oblivion has something hard-coded that NPCs in the Arcane University's 'off-limits' area don't say much if you TCL through the gate, it's possible that could effect it. For me it's more that I'm always around the 250 mod cap and sometimes NPCs say lots of different things. She commented on the weather, asked what I was staring at, and some other stuff before she did the right things. >_>

She is definetely in the Mages Guild faction (Im running epic necromancy, so the mages hate me naturally, as long as im not a mages guild member, she even attacked me, pretty aggressive the lady^^), but she doesnt have any Dialogue Topic besides the typical Lovers with PK topics

However, im gonna do the Mages guild quest to become a full member with entrance to the university, I´ll report back if something interesting occurs

After that here i come, Shivering isles^^

Alrighty, done with the Recommandations, no changes here, the topic isnt there, she comments on her wings and tail when  talk to her, otherwise she uses the same quotes as Doom Assassin, Doom Soldier etc.

But she still is a cute one^^ (And is pretty useful as a mage, scaling with destruction, illusion and restoration and even blade and light armor)

However, i also did an oblivion gate on lvl 10 and there was nothing but normal lvl 10 spawn, also were the surroundings of all oblivion gates i came by since the update filled with normal daedra, other places seem to be still using the Monster Girl lists, at least in Vilverin, though the respawning captives were gone, but that could be coincidence, when i go deeper, i encounter some kothringis an thats it, only skeletons and some zombies

Could it be that you made some changes to the lists?

Edit: mystery solved, the esp moved itself up in the list upon update, moving it down worked, now the spawns are okay again sadly it didnt fix the Dragonoid

Oh, and another thing, could it be that those insect with amber equipment in the gates are part of the angels faction?

Alrighty, done with the Recommandations, no changes here, the topic isnt there, she comments on her wings and tail when  talk to her, otherwise she uses the same quotes as Doom Assassin, Doom Soldier etc.

But she still is a cute one^^ (And is pretty useful as a mage, scaling with destruction, illusion and restoration and even blade and light armor)

However, i also did an oblivion gate on lvl 10 and there was nothing but normal lvl 10 spawn, also were the surroundings of all oblivion gates i came by since the update filled with normal daedra, other places seem to be still using the Monster Girl lists, at least in Vilverin, though the respawning captives were gone, but that could be coincidence, when i go deeper, i encounter some kothringis an thats it, only skeletons and some zombies

Could it be that you made some changes to the lists?

Edit: mystery solved, the esp moved itself up in the list upon update, moving it down worked, now the spawns are okay again sadly it didnt fix the Dragonoid

Oh, and another thing, could it be that those insect with amber equipment in the gates are part of the angels faction?

Will need to poke the Dragonoid's dialog.

As for the Meridian Daedra, no they aren't part of the Angels' faction. I believe they do use their voice files, though, and they (as per Meridian's lore) really, really, really hate undead. So whenever one spawns, it's going to aggro undead monsters/vampires/necromancers before it bothers with you.

oops, i mentioned once that i run epic necromancy?

Thats why they attack me and i remember them attacking those flayed zombies which spawn here and there in the gates

But the Neoliths are pretty cool, too bad they arent NPC but monsters...

Could it be that they are some kind of evolved form of the bebelith when they possess someone?

There probably is some connection. I'm not sure where they're derived from. Epic Necromancy, now that I think about it, is 'probably' the cause for the dragonoid not opening up the unique greeting. Requires a certain amount of disposition, and that mod seems to do something to make wizards hate you.

The purplish-skinned ghoul ladies? Not atm, no. I'm glad they're showing up, though. Cleaning up the leveled list helped. There were...duplicates of the vanilla Greater Undead leveled list, nested 'inside' the Monster Girl's main undead list, which was then nested inside the vanilla undead list. I don't know why, buuut...it's fixed.

The purplish-skinned ghoul ladies? Not atm, no. I'm glad they're showing up, though. Cleaning up the leveled list helped. There were...duplicates of the vanilla Greater Undead leveled list, nested 'inside' the Monster Girl's main undead list, which was then nested inside the vanilla undead list. I don't know why, buuut...it's fixed.

Nope that was fixed long ago, simply installing all the files in the right order was the solution or the following update, however it worked, the kothringi are alright again

what i meant is a normal lich, just as a monster girl you can interact with if youre in their faction, which spawns in vilverin around lvl 10 as a boss monster after you killed the pyramid head guy

interesting enough is that, at least for me the Lich is the only ghost-like girl (setting the nightmother aside, but i kind of killed lucien lachance) whose animations work, but i´m sure that problem lies only with me and its not that severe

Ah, that explains why vilverin is still flowing with skeletons and ghostly wolves through the OOO list, its kind of a wonder that the monster girls even appear at a reasonable level

However in OOO there were some fast-travel deathtraps like Sercen or the haunted mine where you spawn in a dozen of Marauders or Goblins, now at the haunted mine there are some of those dark elves with the stylish armor, a worthgarian, a captive and a daedra, and at sercen there is a sole minotaur girl

I guess the Lich is more grayish than purplish, yeah. I know what you mean. The reason her sex animations work, I think, is because she doesn't levitate. Lovers bases its animations' positions off of height, so when certain enemies levitate off the ground I think it my screw it up and nothing happens. I've noticed issues with the Banshee NPC, too. She gets glitchy and starts to cause CTD if I try to MCS her.

well didnt try to mcs her, i just tried to have normal sex with her when i was in the necromancer faction due to epic necromancy and then my character and she simply stood into each other and afterwards i could pickpocket her without sneaking

By now im using loversmasturbation in order to see if the animations trigger and if they do masturbate i know i can fuck them^^

Also im pretty sure that the problem lies elsewhere since for example Mazoga the Orc is having the same problems^^

And the big Aedra in the Imperial City also doesnt have animations when i try to fuck her

Hm...I think the Apostle of Time might be using a different skeleton. Ooor...

This is an issue I've ran into on occasion peeking in on some people's mods: they've adjusted the scale of an NPC without using a setscale script, and...there's only an option to adjust the scale of creatures. I don't know how people do it. -_- If I did, I'd probably shrink her a tiny bit.

Edit: I found it. Apparently you can scale a specific reference, including NPCs. You learn something new every day! >_> Give me a few minutes to fiddle with the NPCs you mentioned and we'll see if the animations start working.

Okay, so I fixed the thing that was making Water Atronachs invisible...apparently the glassy body + ghost effect = completely invisible. I tested with one in the TiberSeptim and her sex animations worked fine for me, at least.

Not sure about the Apostle of Time. I fixed her skeleton and shrank her from x2 scale to x1.5 scale. I attached the ESP I just modified, can test it if you want Savaris.

Monster Girl Blockhead Edition.esp

Interesting. Did you try opening the console window and resurrecting both her and yourself? Every once in a while I or an actor get "stuck" and that fixes it. Otherwise...I'unno, because her skeleton is the vanilla LL one. Hm. What if you ask spell-command her into raping you or use Sleeper Sex?

Can you post your load order so I can compare it to mine?

Okay, so that's a Sload. I've gotten them tweaked to my satisfaction. They probably won't ever appear on the Leveled List due to how they have to have their references scaled (and probably shouldn't considering their inclusiveness in the lore, I guess), but at some point a group of them will probably take over some boring cave to use for slaves/necromancy near Black Marsh. Maybe they'll be part of some quest to exterminate monsters kidnapping people out of Leyawin, or something. They no longer shrink/explode when killed.

1z6y644.jpg

However here my load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

x117race.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

Lovers Creature.esm

Oscuros_Oblivion_overhaul.esm

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplusDialogue Patch.esp

LoversRaperS.esp