• 2 weeks later...

So small problem here with the Spider Daedra (who would've guessed); but when I have SetBodies active, they get the normal feet (I've tried messing with the autosetbody.ini as mentioned), but a special Spider Daedra (Black Widow), does the stretch to infinity thing. When I don't have SetBodies activated, it does the reverse. Other than this I'm loving the mod! Thanks for making this :D

alright boys... im having troubles with this mod, im walking about in the west weald between kvatch and skingrad and i was approaching a dungeon when bam CTD, i dont think i have anything that would conflict with this so im confused (im also about as much use as a chocolate fireguard when it comes to modding so go easy on me pls). My game is also littered with missing textures like the sarissa spear, gut bits sticking out of a kothringi's stomach and the 'nun awaiting burning' so if some absolute lad could gimme an idiots guide to installing this mod as well as some pointers im sure my problems will sort themselves out. thanks :)

0icARBORETUMaquarium

That one doesn't have the test prefix because you can actually reach it in-game without the console. It 'should' be in the courtyard to Chorrol's castle, but it's possible another mod like BC might make it inaccessible...haven't checked it a while.

I know the issue. Heading to work so I can't fix it. In the construction set, there's an NPC...I think her name is Something Matron. She's either a Chocolate Elf or a Spider Elf. She and a whole bunch of corpses and cocoons spawn at that location.

It's nothing to do with the texture. If you open the nif for her skirt-thing, you should find that some of the object names have strange text in them. When the game tries to read the .nif, it either errors and displays the mesh wrong or outright CTDs. I thought I fixed that in my most recent release, but it seems like there's issues with stuff still...

Found out why the game crash, the cause of the crash is wrong texture path in the .nif, some of them still point to "textures\mystery of mausoleum\clothes\youming\" instead of "Textures\monster girl textures\clothes\necromancer moon\", so I fix the path and the game stop crashing when I try to reach the ayleid well. Didn't see any strange text so maybe you did fix them but forgot to change the texture path.

Thanks. I'll get that patch up soon.

UPDATE INFORMATION

---

I haven't totally abandoned this mod, just....haven't had any inspiration for it. However, sometime in the near future I'll be adding some ESO-based content like Skaafin, a Daedra in service to Clavicus Vile.

It is I again, I would like to report an oddity or two.

Firstly, the NPC version of Frost Atronach seem to be confused about their elemental affinity as the ones I encountered used fire spells against me, and they also had a fire aura surrounding them, quite odd really.

Secondly, this has been bothering me for a while now but a rather noticeable amount of random NPCs I encounter are flagged as Essential, this isn't normally a problem except when said NPC is hostile to me. A good deal of said hostile essentials were Kothringi, would it be possible to look into this?

The Kothringi are intentionally marked as Essential. They were made into immortal meatsacks to survive a plague due to a pact with Clavicus Vile. However, they have a script attached that's meant to reduce their aggression to 0 after you defeat each reference once. I'll fix the Frostflame Atronach, lol. Not sure how that happened. Can you tell me which other NPCs are marked as Essential?

I don't quite recall the name, but an angel-like NPC attacked me in one of the chapels, since they were wearing a blacksmith's apron I'm guessing it must have been related to Zenithar? The odd thing is I ran into non-aggressive and non-essential versions of that NPC while dungeon delving in a conjurer dungeon. The specific dungeon was Belda, I think?

Additionally one "Contracted Kothringi" I encountered kept being hostile even after being KOed.

Oh, and before I forget, is the armor used by the NPC version of the flame atronach meant to be lootable? I didn't think much of it at first but then I realized that you cannot loot anything from their Frost counterpart. (And on that note, I kind of wish their mask took the helmet slot rather than the amulet slot, but I suppose that's just how it works.)