View File

Some people might ask 'Why did you want to fix Emily's mess?!', and the answer is...I don't know. I might be suicidal! I'm also a total lore nut and spent countless hours trying to make everything mesh as neatly with TES's canon as possible. As such, I took a number of liberties renaming items, races, and...other stuff, to comply within the bounds. The Amazonians warriors are now the Sovngarden Eidolon, spirits from Shor's Sovngarde, the Nordic warrior paradise, come to challenge mortals to glorious battle. The Ageha are fiendish Daedra aligned with Molag Bal. The bee monsters are Daedra that heed the whims of Meridia and loath undead. The ghouls are now Kothringi, an ancient tribe who was turned into immortal undead through an ill-fated deal with Clavicus Vile. If you aren't a fan of me taking liberties, well...the old one is still somewhere in that other thread and I'll be happy to help troubleshoot CTDs with it.

This is still a total WIP that I intend to continue working on, but I want to have what's done so far online for posterity in case I suddenly croak or lose interest, or something.

Download Instructions: Download the large 1.9X GB file linked on MEGA, then download Update 0520218. Install the main files, then install the updated ones over it. I fixed some broken meshes. If you use Wrye Bash, you -must- tag the .esp as a relvl so it's added into the patch's compiled Leveled List, otherwise very few of the monsters will ever show in-game!

Please post any and all bugs, no matter how minor they might seem!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Blockhead OBSE Plugin required, OCO and its MBP Compatibility Patch come highly suggested.

Edited by CPU

What zip program should i be using here? I'm trying to unpack the files with Winrar and its having a fit about corrupted/damaged archives etc? I realise you haven't posted all the files yet but i'm assuming that i will have to unpack each archive then join with HJsplit. Or am i missing something? 

All of the files are uploaded now. If you put them all in the same folder and try to extract the .01.rar, it should unzip all fine now.

There's going to be a differently formatted one up in...eh. Four hours that's not split: zipped mesh folder, zipped textures folder, zipped sounds folder, zipped core folder. People can wait for that one if they want, too. I realize a 19-part download is pretty off-putting for a beta mod. ._.

@teddar I highly suggest 7zip. Then, when you have them all downloaded, highlight all, right click. There will be a 7zip option, slides open, select unpack here. Will unzip all to the folder they are in. Imo, best free zip program there is.

Okay, got the four mirrors up for less frustrating downloading. Going to leave the others up overnight for people who might be downloading them slowly, but eventually they're going down so I can just split the folders into smaller chunks. That way any updates to the meshes/textures/sounds won't be as frustrating.

Got it installed and working without a crash but i haven't done much yet barring running around and looking for out for any crashes. I did CTD in the chapel in Anvil when i tried to zone into the test area, but that was happening with 1.4 so i think it's unrelated. Good job  :D

Hm...I'll have to investigate that when I get a new computer. I might have screwed something up in the tentaclecave on accident. I remember some crashing there, too. Going to upload a v1.02 with a few tweaks before I start transferring crap off this dying laptop. Few more items/NPCs organized, changed some textures. Need to get everything off before anymore of my files are corrupted. ;_;

Updated to v1.03. Probably requires a Bashed Patch recompile if you have MG's Races imported into it, because the BodyAssetOverrides won't register if the patch comes after the MG esp and still has them named Naga. Sorry!

Gonna have a new laptop sometime this week, so I can get Oblivion running and upload some decent screenshots that aren't from inside the Tiber Septim Inn. >_>

v1.05 is up. Captives are far more unique, added a new NPC to the leveled list...fixed Falmer stretching weird. I hope I didn't break anything, mostly. Please post any and all bugs, no matter how minor they might seem!

Haven't forgotten about this, just kind of trying to figure out where to go with it next. More enemies? Finish Blockhead-izing things? Add/refine dialogues? Add companion-able NPCs? If anyone has any suggestions, please throw some inspiration my way!

Is there a possibility to make a companion-version of some of the enemies or at least some enemies that wont respawn, so that they wont be listed as temporal actors?

Cause its kind of hard to keep them around if they dont follow with fast travel and if they eventually despawn?

Oh, and what i wanted to ask, is this some kind of Merged version of the monster girls series? Because i cant find the original ones anywhere, namely Angelic alliance, necromancers moon etc., and there is one of the NPCs from Angelic Alliance in here

I've never been able to find the non-merged ones either, tbh. They might exist on some Japanese boards in small pieces. I took the compiled version Emily made and started to fix it up, and eventually it turned into this. As for the persistent NPCs that won't despawn, yes it is! I set a few cows from the Minotaur village to be persistent so they can be made into Companions with CMS/something else. I'm uncertain how to make actual companions, yet. If people give me a list of monsters they'd like to be persistent I'll work on finding a location for them first.

I'm getting a CTD entering the Tiber Septim Hotel, and disabling this mod seems to have alleviated it. I thought it might have been the fact Tiber Septim Hotel is that 'Safe Zone' area so I changed the safe zone cell to an empty cell and started a new save to try again, but it still crashed when I try to enter, so I don't think that's it. It's not very gamebreaking as I can just play with this mod and turn it off while I need to enter there for a quest or whatever, but figured it was worth mentioning, has anybody else encountered this?

What exactly does this mod edit about the Tiber Septim Hotel?