FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Just a small thing:

Now the girls that work for him automatically look for customers. Currently set to only male customers

Nobody told Nova that when she started having sexy time with Amata. ;)

Naturally I let them get on with it. :D

Edit - Seems I have a slightly different problem to everyone else.  I go to Arefu after convincing Lucy to go there, and she does turn up. However non of the other girls are there.  I can speak to Grene and initiate the scene, but it won't progress any further because only my character and Lucy are involved.

You should name zip files after new versions instead of the plugins themselves. You're going to have users loading multiple versions of the plugin simultaneously and then reporting bugs that may not be there because the game is trying to do the same thing multiple times.

That's a good idea, I'll start implementing that in the next update for file naming.

I'm not sure why there are such different results for the girls at Arefu. Perhaps packages are getting in the way. As suggested above, I'm going to start adding conditions in hopes that they work correctly.

As for Nova getting it on with Amata...that is rather curious. It's possible that my script isn't working correctly, hence why Gob and Amata are sometimes chosen as clients.

The other possibility (that Amata is not classified as a female) is disquieting, but I suppose cannot be discounted. Maybe I'll just take off the gender restriction for partners.

As for Nova getting it on with Amata...that is rather curious. It's possible that my script isn't working correctly, hence why Gob and Amata are sometimes chosen as clients.

The other possibility (that Amata is not classified as a female) is disquieting, but I suppose cannot be discounted. Maybe I'll just take off the gender restriction for partners.

I wouldn't be too worried by it - If it helps the vanilla NPC scenes work perfectly. 

hmm  just noticed another issue, when i completed slte their thirst holly and briana turned into floating head and arms, it could be  a texture issue or it coul be because i hd t resart the quest (the quest was alredy in progress but ost upon installing the update)
i'll start a fresh playthrough and try and get bck to that point to see if it replicates.

i need to see what clothes I set them to wear after the quest is completed. I may have accidentally set them to one of the pregnancy clothes.

*Confirmed that I set them to wear the pregancy version of their clothes. I'll be adding a dialogue option to change their clothes back to their normal versions.

I can't seem to figure out why Isabella and the ghouls set to normally spawn around her aren't doing stuff, so I may have to add a special ghoul just for her.

I wish I had the time and experience to learn to do animations, would love to have a three-way scenario with the super mutants (m-f-m or m-f-f).

first let me say I apologize if this should be posted in the TTW Quest Overhaul thread (not sure so I am just going to post here)

I recently got a new (to me at least yes it refurbished but done really well) laptop and it took me about a month to get Skyrim and TTW working.

ran into some conflicts with either TTW Quest Overhaul or the Addons Patch.

conflict 1 was with Game settings tuner (can adjust max level, perks per level, max number of companions and more) listed on TTW site.  that particular mod caused

freezing at entrance to birthday party scene.

Solution use other single esps to get the results you want and so far has worked fine for me.

conflict 2 was GNR Marcus scene not working right due to SexoutPlayerSlave.esp (Marcus ran around like a chicken with its head cut off and BOS and mutants always

stayed hostile).

solution was to remove the esp of course.

conflict 3 was Butch (during the Vault 101 scene before the goat) not having his dialogue choice he should have had.

(this one was a pain to pin down due to the fact that no mod actually showed a conflict in FNVEdit for it that I could find).

solution that worked for me was to remove the TTW_Reputation.esp and the TTW_NoKarmaDCFollower.esp (From TTW Options from their site), and his dialogue was

correct again (and the scene then ran very well).

posting this information so that other who have the same problems have somewhere they can start looking for a solution that works for them.

anyway I really like what has been done so far and want to say keep up the good work, :):exclamation:

Having played through most of the original TTWQO, I'm going to bet it's my mod's fault for some of the errors. Still, it is rather surprising that those errors came up as I don't have any problems getting though most of the quests, including the ones you listed. I also have TTW_Reputation and TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers and didn't have trouble with Butch's dialogue. Perhaps the latest version of TTW changed some things that TTWQO (or my addon/patch thing) relied upon.

Still, good to let everyone know some fixed to possible issues. Thank you.

Butch dialogue issue I just realized I was not as specific as I should have been

he had most of his extra dialogues ...just for some reason he (for me at least) was just missing the extra pc and Amata dialogue

I will try a new game one more time with those 2 esps added back in again and recheck and post in a few days with those results

to be safe I am going to re-download the TTW Options pack from their site (in case I have a messed up or older version).

Out of curiosity, who plays as a male PC? I'm considering either removing the gender restriction for the super mutant quests or trying to figure out a way to set a companion as the recipient instead.

I usually play as a male charter.

The idea of using a companion to do the receiving of the quest does sound like something I would be interested in.

Not sure what it would take for you to do that. Maybe a perc that allows you to pimp female followers for those options. Possibly a starting trait you pick at the beginning, the biggest issue would be getting the female follower in time for the quest. Maybe if you have the trait path allow a option to make the girl that is with the guy trying to escape as your first female follower whore so you will have one for the start.

I was thinking I'd use a "token" based system where whoever is holding the token is marked as the potential replacement. That way, it wouldn't be restricted to certain companions (though with specific companions it would be possible to add custom dialogue). I'm going to have to look at Loogie's Tryout scripts for better examples.

Been adding some new stuff into the next update, as well as some bug fixes (as amusing (and sometimes understandable) as it is for people to run away from super mutants, it does break quests. Therefore, I've been adding some conditions onto packages to stop people from running away.) I have also been trying to add an option to include Emaline with Sydney during the Rotunda quest for the super mutants. As it is right now, only the final scene doesn't work. I'm not sure why that is. Also been trying to make it so that Emaline and Sydney can start working in the 9th Circle for extra caps.

On that note, the girls working for Moriarty are now getting some caps each time they do the deed, since it made little sense for them to do it for free (as in 1 cap per session, like a tip, since I'm assuming a lion's share of the caps goes to Moriarty).

Also, I've added in a relatively basic and early version of a quest idea suggested by someone: Butch taking over Vault 101 as Overseer (because TUNNEL SNAKES RULE!). As it is right now, it's set to run during the Trouble on the Homefront Quest, though I'm also thinking of adding an option for Butch to take over Vault 101 after you leave in the beginning. That way, instead of Trouble on the Homefront you'd get the aftermath of Butch as Overseer. Haven't done any tests on this part though, so I wouldn't put any hopes on it for the next update (it'll be available for those curious, but probably will be broken in some way or form).

I think there may be two main issues to address for the follower replacement route. 

1. How to mark the follower to revicieve and change the dialog, the token system may be the easiest system. The only issue would be a change to the dialog to recognize it is not the player from super mutants and raiders for immersion. So something would be needed to get them to acknowledge that fact it is your follower not you they are having fun. That is why I was thinking more of a starting perk; if a perk can be used to give the player the token to give to a follower or would females that want to get used have to drop a dialog marking token for default dialog(that may be an issue that drives some may not want to deal with). As a way to open up a dominant player charter non gender specific that can use there followers to save bullets the same way female PC can now possibly increasing interest in that path the female path seams submissive and about making other females submit. (But just talking about it seams like allot of work.) If the token was not something physically traded but added to a follower though dialog(a speech check possibly) and moves from one to another through dialog would increase immersion.

2. How to get a follower so you can do the content as early as possible. I do not see a way to get a follower for the before you leave a vault, so the earliest it should be possible is megaton. There is an Amata follower mod for TTW but that can mess up the trouble on the home front quest if you pull her from the vault that early. The only vanilla follower I know is in megaton is Jerrico. Vanessa mod has a ttw start but requires gathering stuff to get her. Sidney and star pallind cross are to late in the story line, clover is in paradise halls. That leaves a mod to force recruit people the you can use unethical deeds to enslave some one to fallow you, but can't pull any one out of the vault they all vanish when you finish the vault quest.(same with other force recruit options) Most of the named women in megaton already have content attached to them, by you so that would leave force recruiting a megaton settler and them surviving to meet the super mutants. Personally I would rather not use force recruit as the default path; so without some one making early companion mod for TTW without stalker complex that can be linked to for the follower path it would be  hard to go down that path. (That is the reason I recommended allowing recruiting Marry Holden the girl with they guy trying to escape the vault as being recruited she is a named female not part of any other quest line that I know of that is only available early on but that would, so was not about setting it to limited followers but getting a follower to do the stuff starting in megaton require some one building a fallower mod for her.)

So I may like the idea of using a follower, but unless there is a way to get a balanced follower early on it may not be worth your time to do.

Changing the dialogue shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. An alternate method I'm thinking about is instead of giving a token to someone, have it so that a consumable bring up a message of companions and use that to set them. I think Tryout has something that I could look at when choosing which companions to use.

As for an early companion, I'm thinking of either Mary Holden, Beatrice (since she dies), or creating a custom companion (something I am really not looking forward to). Early companions though are not an extremely high priority though, since I still need to figure out a way to set a companion to replace the player.

I'll set up companion tracking like in Tryout in the main mod this weekend, then you can look at that. It's an advanced maneuver. Once it's in place, though, it's stupidly easy to piggyback off of at a basic level. Be happy to describe it to you once it's in.

Changing the dialogue shouldn't be too hard, just time consuming. An alternate method I'm thinking about is instead of giving a token to someone, have it so that a consumable bring up a message of companions and use that to set them. I think Tryout has something that I could look at when choosing which companions to use.

As for an early companion, I'm thinking of either Mary Holden, Beatrice (since she dies), or creating a custom companion (something I am really not looking forward to). Early companions though are not an extremely high priority though, since I still need to figure out a way to set a companion to replace the player.

Mary Holden  is alive when you encounter her so it might be easer story wise to recruit her the big issue is the poof after you finish the leave the vault. Mary unlike Betrice is not in the trouble in home front at all and is encountered during the escape.

I am going to do some research to see how to make a companion. AS it was something I suggested if I could provide the solution it would make it easer for you.(but I have never done anything like that before.)

(Not sure what try out has it I play mostly male and that was sub female. Not into playing a sub, so never done it.)

You might even allow the reverse, females can grab a male companion for some of the male content. Having Jerico do the male part of getting the code from sydny would be fairly lore friendly.(Most of the content is female orentented that I have seen but like they say what is good for the goose is good for the gander.) Heck I am sure some sub female players wold like the idea of taking Jerico as a dom male similar to the dom  verica and cas for new vegas. Not my cup of tea but there is intrest for that sort of thing on lovers lab.

*edit**Done some research think I can put together a working companion for early game to support the idea. I do not know how to stop the poofing after leaving the vault on mary holder. so will try placing a custom companion in megaton, a vault fan girl. I do not mean to sound pushy but tring to help you out with your project and it will be a good chance for me to learn some of how to make game content. My short term goal for this would be making a working companion to support the TTW projects.(Basically it will be a project for me to learn and be an option for people without other early game companions to use for the companion replacement idea.) Maybe long term try to giver her own quest and some sub dialog sex options. 

My biggest issue with making companions is that I can't make good looking ones. The basic dialogues and what not aren't too hard (I think), but the cosmetic features is something I'm not good at.

Making Mary not disappear isn't too hard, just requires a small script edit so that she doesn't disappear if she's registered as a companion. Or have her disappear and create a clone of her that you meet at megaton. That would probably be easiest.

Looking forward to the new tryout system Loogie!

*Edit: I made a very basic Mary Holden companion feature in the mod, though at the current status it isn't very fleshed out (and doesn't have the companion replacer function yet)

I have no idea why some of the scripts from some of the quests work if I alter them and why others break if I edit them. Finally got Emaline to join in the fun in the Rotunda with Sydney (albeit extremely messily with scripts, I don't get it why certain scripts weren't proccing).

Also, trying to make a token function. I got it so the other NPCs recognize that you want to use a companion to take your place, but I can't figure out how to store and call a ref via scripts (or, at least, when calling an actor during the sexout sexprep, they don't seem to be working for me).

Any idea why npcs do not stay where the choices say they should. Morities workers keep leaving the bar, Lucy West leaves aefu, machetee returns to canabary commons.

The reason why they leave is because I forgot to put conditions on packages in the last update. They shouldn't be leaving on their own in the latest update (plan to put it out this weekend).

No rush Loogie, thanks for even trying to put in your companion system into the original TTWQO mod.

Couldn't get the damn companion token feature to work. Seems like the tokens aren't getting the proper refs upon being added to a companion's inventory or isn't transferring the refs to the correct scripts. Still need to figure out why this is like this.

In the meantime, I uploaded my current version (with certain in-progress things disabled). From now on, all updates will be denoted by the rar file they are in. The esp name itself is going to be the same from now on.

No she is not. It's a bit strange that she disappeared, since I tested it that she would not disable if following you. Guess I need to go give it another couple of tests to see why this is happening.

In the meantime, you can try using the Moira cheat option if you want her back, though I think you may have to first dismiss Mary after you spawn her. She wasn't originally set to be spawn able if she's already following you and therefore will be having conflicting packages with both the follow and home variables active.