FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

Well, I'm still working on fixing this catastrophe of a mod, I can't believe how many sloppy mistakes I made. Still, I've almost completely finished fixing the Meresti part, so at least that's a plus.

On a different note, I'd like some suggestions. In the original TTW Quest Overhaul, you had the option to offer certain companions to the super mutants. I don't know how many use JIP Companions and Command mod, but I'm planning on increasing the number of options you can offer to the super mutants, each with their own dialogues catering to their personalities and backgrounds.

For instance, Mei Wong in Rivet City can be blackmailed into being an option by saying that you would tell Tenpenny where she is, while other characters like Nova would do it for money. Heck, maybe some will do it because they actually like super mutants (though I can't think of any off the top of my head). Their dialogues will be my interpretations general of their personalities though.

Since there are a multitude of characters just in the base games, it would be useful for me to get a general feel of who I should add first (Fallout 3 or New Vegas). My priority is still fixing everything up, but once I'm done with those issues I have a long list of things I'd like to add or link up in New Vegas.

Moira could be up for some Super-Mutant loving - She's crazy enough after all.

Or......

How about a Super Mutant take over of Tenpenny tower?  Convince the female residents that the Mutants will provide protection against ghouls (both feral and otherwise) in return for their "services".

Version 1.02C (for Charlie) has been uploaded. Check the change log to see what has been added and/or fixed/broken. As always, keep a save file handy in case this breaks stuff.

Really getting annoyed at GECK sometimes, don't know how or why it links references to masters that have nothing to do with the reference. Cleaning may have broken some packages due to the arbitrary way GECK links stuff together. Grrr....

Well, on the New Vegas side of things, there's the ever popular Willow.  She might be mod-added, but I imagine she'll be among the many early suggestions.

Modded companions are an option, though I need to learn how to do so without making a dependency.

Moira could be up for some Super-Mutant loving - She's crazy enough after all.

Or......

How about a Super Mutant take over of Tenpenny tower?  Convince the female residents that the Mutants will provide protection against ghouls (both feral and otherwise) in return for their "services".

Moira definitely could, though in her case I'm first probably going to do a Megaton scenario. After that, well, who knows?

A super mutant takeover of Tenpenny tower is on my long list of things I'd like to add. There are tons of places that have potential, but they also take a lot of time to map things out. To be honest, I should really first try to make the current things I have more smoothed out before adding in new stuff, but meh.

Well, on the New Vegas side of things, there's the ever popular Willow.  She might be mod-added, but I imagine she'll be among the many early suggestions.

Modded companions are an option, though I need to learn how to do so without making a dependency.

There is a method.  Ask Loogie or examine Tryouts, for the longest while Tryouts could only support characters from the base game (Willow was in high demand) and someone taught him a method of adding soft support without the need of a hard dependency.  I think it involves a form list, IIRC.

Yes you should. When I get back home again I'm going to take the file down. When I was cleaning it before, it somehow got other mods attached as masters despite me not using any of their contents. I foolishly did a rough removal of some of the masters, which has led to a variety of errors in FNV. Not sure how it effects in game though.

I am in the long process of trying to figure out what the hell is using the dependencies. But given my general lack of free time in the near recent future, this is going to be a while.

*Edit: I can not figure out this masters issue. Somehow the classic pack is now stuck onto the mod, even though I don't even use anything from it. Cleaning doesn't seem to be working, and dirty removal for some reason or another screws up a ton of packages and conditions that have nothing to do with it. :/

maybe for the moment it may be just a neccessary evil to have the classic packs as a part of the mod until a way to remove them safely can be devised?
I've been working through the mod nd so far i've noticed a few things,  the cheat option from moira appears to not switch super mutants to friendly, I a o my way to gnr to test if the super mutant friendly quest can be triggered via sarah.
I also appear to lie to silver, do i need evil alignment or a special speech option to trigger this?
Do i need to do anything specific to trigger the slating the first quest?  does it trigger after the initial quest with the familly is completed?

On the plus side though Jenny and moira get enslaved without problems after telling on them to moriarty and the scenes with amata +player+ butch appear to work

Other than those i appreciate everything you are doing with this mod don't let the bugs way you down just do what you can no one should expect anything else :)

*Edit: I can not figure out this masters issue. Somehow the classic pack is now stuck onto the mod, even though I don't even use anything from it. Cleaning doesn't seem to be working, and dirty removal for some reason or another screws up a ton of packages and conditions that have nothing to do with it. :/

You may be able to find the dependencies by loading your plugin into FNVEdit, right clicking, select apply script, and then choosing "List records referencing a specific plugin."

Ok abit of an update
for those wondering about silver you can lie to her after speaking to three dogs, you get an option to ask about silver when talking to moriarty back at megaton.

Though i did find an issue after this, once i had spoken to silver she dissapears,  also moira and jenny appear to go back to their default packages after a while.
MAybe this could be remidied by adding an option to moriarty something along the lines of "wheres x" at which point he responds that "they are somewhere around here" which could call sid character to return to work.

As for slte their thirst that appeared to be a bug on my end, after reloading the game the option suddenly appeared on vance.
edit
the quest appears to get stuck towards the end with a qust objective saying meet oberflo, though nothing happens to complete the quest (this is after briana nd hooly have sex with him and his brother)

Hmmm....strange that Silver disappears, she's supposed to move to Moriarty's saloon. Must be something else that I'll need to check.

Regarding the others, yea, I'll probably need to make an option to re-teleport them back inside. It will probably be an option I add to Moriarty's conversations. As it is right now, you can talk to Moriarty to get them to go back to normal (or to get back to working). Still, it's a pretty rough workaround.

Didn't know that about FNV edit, good to know. Turns out that the classic pack is not attached as I thought it was, though there are some others I need to get rid of.

oh an update on silver i waited an hour and re entered silvas house and it looks like she decided to run away again >_>
though the options was their asif she was working at moriartys, so my guess is after lieing to her she does go to moriarty, but by the time i have got to megaton she has already returned home.  (sorry for all of the reports)

I tried slating their thirst again and the quest gets sstuck at the last step again where oberro gives you what i'm guessing is a disk.

Oberflo gives you some mines or caps at the end of Slating Their Thirst, I can't actually remember. Let's say he isn't the smartest super mutant to walk the wastes. ;)

That's actually where the quest is supposed to end. It's supposed to automatically start the Arefu quest right after.

More bug reports is good, as it identifies where I need to fix or pay attention to.

As for Silver, it seems to be a reoccurring problem whenever I try to be lazy and add/remove scripts in the dialogue section. Guess I'll have to change that a bit.

Out of curiosity, who plays as a male PC? I'm considering either removing the gender restriction for the super mutant quests or trying to figure out a way to set a companion as the recipient instead.

hi just an update on teh testing, i used the console command completequest to complete slate their first and set stage to give me the follow on quest,
everything appeared to be going ok until i needed to find lucy,for some reason she was at the bottomof the map, i needed to use movetoqt to find her.  upon giving her the option to go to arefu, she went their.

Though when i arrived at arefu gren id not have any dialogue options to continue the quest and dlucy was walking to megaton (she has not been blackmailed by moriarty).

I just figured you may want to know about these.

as for playing as a male character, i usually make both male and female chars for rpgs so i'd probably be one of teh ones who'd be happy with seeing the super mutant quests available to both genders

Out of curiosity, who plays as a male PC? I'm considering either removing the gender restriction for the super mutant quests or trying to figure out a way to set a companion as the recipient instead. 

Persomally I always play male PC and all this gender conditions quite annoying. I am forced to spend hours of time just to remove freaking dialogue and script restrictions to play with mods that I want (already done this for TTWquestoverhaul and even made few new sex encounters hehe). But meh, if people need it soo much - okay, it's better leave them alone and not to know what real-life troubles caused them to have, eerm, such fantasies.

I really only play as a female in Fallout 3, 'cause I can't make a male character that looks 19 worth a damn. 

Creating good-looking character in Fallout is tricky a bit - You need to have some skills in GECK (GECK face editor is similar to Oblivion one, while ingame editor has very low options). But here is my result:

26403157596_ff1060ea1b_z.jpg

Male character who looks not just like 19 years old, but even much younger. x)

Persomally I always play male PC and all this gender conditions quite annoying. I am forced to spend hours of time just to remove freaking dialogue and script restrictions to play with mods that I want (already done this for TTWquestoverhaul and even made few new sex encounters hehe). But meh, if people need it soo much - okay, it's better leave them alone and not to know what real-life troubles caused them to have, eerm, such fantasies.

No one's excluding you for the sake of exclusion - their interests simply aren't the same as yours.

No one's excluding you for the sake of exclusion - their interests simply aren't the same as yours.

Yup, but it always better when modder makes mod without unnecessary technical restrictions (players who don't want to see unwanted content just don't install this mod. Easy!) because there is always many such perverts like me. :D

It's going to be a while before I do that sort of gender removal work (since I don't have that much time anymore).

Version 1.02D uploaded and 1.02C removed, as 1.02D is properly cleaned. Quests "should" work better now. Moriarty can now recall any prostitute that leaves his saloon (if they are in prostitute mode). Nova can now also work automatically.

Isabella Proud is now alive and (possibly) being used by the ghouls (doesn't seem to always work). Thanks for the suggestion Loogie, I didn't even know she existed.

*Edit: Take that back, the ghouls seem to want to kill Isabella still. Forgot to set her to the right factions.

When you tell her to go to Arefu, does she disappear? If so, that means she's moved to Arefu.

There is an issue that Lucy keeps deciding to walk back to Megaton sometimes though (I'm getting really, really tired of the guard package not working properly). Maybe that's the problem, in which case that's something I need to fix again (for me, she usually stays correctly).

I checked the arefu quest, on my end lucy does go to arefu but i hve to use movetoqt to get their instantly as what i find is upon arriving she is already heading back to megaton.... maybe she is having second thoughts and making a runner?

a for the isabella thing i went to her camp just to check anyway (i've never been to that location anyway) and i found that i could only see her and her husband already dead in their enviro suits.