FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul Addons and Patch (Dead)(Not up to date with latest TTW)

View File

*For those who downloaded 1.02E and are having troubles with Mary, it's because I screwed up and uploaded the wrong file. I uploaded the correct one now.

Version 1.02E (Epsilon) is out. From now on, only the rar file will dictate what version the mod is so users don't have a billion versions spamming the data folders.

Removed due to it being out of date and unstable. Check my posts for the latest developer test version.

What this mod is:
This is a poor attempt at continuing and fixing minor issues in the mod FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul.

Due to my lack of save files and general ineptitude when it comes to modding, I usually don't get to thoroughly test the mod (if I even test it at all). There will be bugs/errors (lots of them), so as always keep a backup save file. If you find an issue, let me know and I'll try to fix it whenever I get the chance.

What this mod currently does:
Fixes one minor issue with the original FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul mod (During Reilly's Rutters, Reilly is incorrectly set to move back to base after her session if she is persuaded to give up her mercenary job. She now goes to where she's supposed to, the 9th Circle in Underworld.

Adds a couple quests and options for both female and male (at current moment, everything added has been catered towards female PCs):

File Options: (CHOOSE ONE ONLY)
TTWQO Reilly Patch: For those who just want a very small fix for Reilly not spawning in the 9th Circle, you can just download the Reilly Patch. It should send her to the correct place now. This fix is already included in the main Addons and Patch, so you don't need to download it if you are already using the TTWQO Addons and Patch file.

Version 1.02E (Epsilon):
Do not download if you want a completely stable or working experience. However, if you'd like to do me a favor and test the mod, I'd appreciate it. Or, if someone could provide me some save files at certain points, that'll work too. This continues from the previous version that I took down previously and includes some new quests (and hopefully some damn fixes).
Removed

Epsilon adds: (Kept for later updating)

Added Dialogue Options:

Female PCs:
During the intro quest when Amata is being harassed by the Tunnel Snakes, you can now offer both Amata and you to Butch. Also continues in the after-G.O.A.T. scene

Talk to Moira to activate Isabella Proud at her area. (She seems to have trouble finding a ghoul though, so she might just spawn and stand there.)

Talk to Moira to activate Emaline and have her join Sydney in the Rotunda. She will follow Sydney till the related quest is completed before relocating to the 9th Circle in Underworld. If she doesn't appear there, Ahzrukal has a dialogue option to move her. At Underworld, she can prostitute herself. Sydney, should she be in the 9th Circle, can also prostitute herself.

Butch in Trouble in the Homefront can be talked into launching a coup and taking over the Overseer position. (Untested and basic. Don't expect anything from this quest as of right now).

Janice during Waters of Life no longer has to die (note that this may break your main questline, be sure to have a backup before using this). You can tell her to either escape to Rivet City, surrender to the Enclave, or submit to the super mutants. Submitting to the super mutants has her follow Marcus around, while surrendering to the Enclave has her move to Raven Rock with Anna.

Moriarty has a dialogue option that allows you to tell him blackmail information regarding certain people. Current options thus far are Moira, Jenny, Lucy, Silver, Star Paladin Cross, and Nova.
Jenny and Moira can be done immediately (because I haven't given them any conditions). Lucy requires Blood Ties to be completed. Silver needs to be found and lied to. Star Paladin Cross is detailed below.
Nova can now also automatically start working on her own.
Whipped up an extremely wonky and rough script for Moriarty's saloon. Now the girls that work for him automatically look for customers. Currently set to only male customers.

A bit weird, given that she's far older than you, but Star Paladin Cross can now confess that she finds you attractive. You can sleep with her, say no, or reject her flat out (rejecting her flat out removes the option forever). Once she sleeps with you enough times, she'll be willing to be offered to others from certain factions (so far Brotherhood of Steel, Outcasts, and Raiders)

Marcus can now get a posse to follow him. The possible people currently are the 4 Outcast ladies, Doctor Li, Janice, and Sonora Cruz of the Regulators. If they are following him, you can talk to Marcus and help him choose who to use.

Colonel Autumn (if he lived after Take it Back!) is in hiding after Broken Steel is completed. If you injected him, he's at the 9th Circle in Underworld. He isn't happy at all with his new situation. However, if you let him go, he's in the Ruddy Mudder in Rivet City in disguise. You can turn him in to the Brotherhood, kill him, or let him live. You can now also stop the fighting between the Enclave and you.

Machete can now be "tricked" into trying to rescue her friends at Bigtown (if you finished the mutant quests in Bigtown).

Just for the heck of it, for those with JIP companion system, you can now offer new NPCs to the Mutants. Current List of NPCs added are:
Red (if Bigtown quest finished) (doesn't have speech check)
Kimba (if Bigtown quest finished) (doesn't have speech check)
Machete (if tricked to go to Bigtown) (doesn't have speech check)
Angela Staley (speech check)

Both Genders:
When escaping Vault 101, you can take Mary Holden along as a companion. If you do, upon opening the Vault door, the guards will initiate dialogue with you, where you can offer yourself, Mary (if spoken to about doing anything to escape) or both of you (if spoken to about doing anything to escape).
During The Waters of Life quest when you are escaping, you now have a couple alternate methods to solve Garza's issue. Either you, Li, or both of you can...soothe his heart. Take that as you will.

Quests:
Female PCs:
Slate Their Thirst: (Part of the Super Mutant Quest Line) Help the Family deal with a super mutant threat via submission. (Alternate way to get password or Vampire's Edge)(NOTE: If you have Brianna as a companion when doing this quest, I highly advise that you take any item of value from her, as she is set to remove all items at its conclusion)
Peace of Tail Part 2: Knight Captain Dusk refuses to abide by the peace agreement between the Super Mutants and the Brotherhood. Get Marcus to set her straight(Offer Dusk, Durga, Vallincourt, and Jameson to Marcus and Co.) (Inconsistent. Sometimes working, sometimes not.)
Ending the Schism (Only starts after Sarah returns after Peace of Tail Part 1): Continuing from Peace of Tail Part 2, Tristan now wants to end the fighting between the Outcasts and Lyon's Brotherhood. Will you be able to restore the fractured faction? Will the super mutants allow it? (Latest quest addition and therefore most likely to be bugged. You have been warned). (Since Peace of Tail 2 is currently broken, THIS QUEST IS ALSO BROKEN)

Scenario for Arefu that follows after "Slating their Thirst." At the end of the quest, you can have the entire population of Arefu move over to Meresti or have them continue to stay. Evan King can also be slept with to get some extra ammo. Likely to have issues (story wise as well, I think I forgot to add some conditions)

A quest for Doctor Li after "Take it Back" Quest. Probably requires the latest Sexout beta to work, as if uses robot animations. Let's just say Doctor Li wanted to build something...different.

Cheat options:
For those who do not want to bother going to GNR and doing the starter quest "Making Friends" or have accidentally already missed that quest, I have added an option to Moira to allow you to progress in the other mutant quests. I still advise doing the original starter quest as it introduces the main super mutant leader and some voiced dialogue.

You can now talk to Uncle Leo the friendly supermutant if you encounter him randomly in the wastes to get the same option.

There may be a couple other things I forgot to add.

Thanks goes to the creators of the original Quest Overhaul mod, as well as the team that made Fallout TTW in the first place. I would also like to thank the multitude of modders whose mods I've looked at, tinkered with, inevitably broke, and eventually learned from. Trial and error while learning from other mods works wonders.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/22/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    FalloutTTW QuestOverhaul and all neccessary files to run the master mod.

Talked to Moira to become friendly with SuperMutants , than continued to ChevyChase to see what will be with original TTWQuestOverhaul quest.

Marcus is there , but usually get killed by Lyons Squad (doesn't know will that affect other quests - will he reappear live when needed).

Reddin survive although there is Behemot in GNRPlaza .

If i put TCAI in console there is dialog with Sarah about "we can all work peacefully" , but Marcus doesn't have dialog to arrange girls (Sarah & Reddin) to fuck with Supermutants .

I added save .

Maybe you should , when trying to solve this , make possible to finish original quest from TTWQuestOverhaul too , this time instead dialog with Sarah about "we can all work peacefully" player should say "SuperMutants does not attack me , i would be able to arrange retreat without casualties" .

BTW , Uncle Leo (friendly SuperMutant from random encounter) is better candidate than Moira to make early peace with SuperMutants .

Sort of - make him appear somewhere in Springvale (make him friendly with other factions and/or esential).

Player had never seen SuperMutants so he will ask "What are you?" and he respond "I am Supermutant . We SuperMutants are usually enemies of humans , but i can make you friendly with them . But there is price you will need to pay to me , and later to other SuperMutants too ."

Cheers   :)

Quick Save.rar

Maybe im a complete idiot but i just can't seem to figure out how to start Peace of tail part 2.

You aren't an idiot, it's more likely that I just screwed up somewhere. Normally it should start once you talk to Knight Captain Dusk about the new uniforms. If it doesn't work, well, there's another issue with me to fix.

Talked to Moira to become friendly with SuperMutants , than continued to ChevyChase to see what will be with original TTWQuestOverhaul quest.

Marcus is there , but usually get killed by Lyons Squad (doesn't know will that affect other quests - will he reappear live when needed).

Reddin survive although there is Behemot in GNRPlaza .

If i put TCAI in console there is dialog with Sarah about "we can all work peacefully" , but Marcus doesn't have dialog to arrange girls (Sarah & Reddin) to fuck with Supermutants .

I added save .

Maybe you should , when trying to solve this , make possible to finish original quest from TTWQuestOverhaul too , this time instead dialog with Sarah about "we can all work peacefully" player should say "SuperMutants does not attack me , i would be able to arrange retreat without casualties" .

BTW , Uncle Leo (friendly SuperMutant from random encounter) is better candidate than Moira to make early peace with SuperMutants .

Sort of - make him appear somewhere in Springvale (make him friendly with other factions and/or esential).

Player had never seen SuperMutants so he will ask "What are you?" and he respond "I am Supermutant . We SuperMutants are usually enemies of humans , but i can make you friendly with them . But there is price you will need to pay to me , and later to other SuperMutants too ."

It will affect other quests if Marcus dies. This was a really rough "cheat option" (the issue is that normally upon completion of the quest, the brotherhood and super mutants go back to fighting. Perhaps I can just make it so that the Lyon's pride is set to allied with them or that if you enter the area, all of the things that the cheat option enables are disabled to allow everyone to do it). I will think of a way to fix this problem.

Uncle Leo makes a far better candidate, but unless I spawn him somewhere consistently accessible, it's going to be a bit hard to find him. Maybe I'll make him the "legit" option and keep Moira as is for the "cheat" option. Still, this won't happen till I fix every other issue that appears to be popping up.

Thanks everyone for all the notes and bug reports, I will work on them and probably post a "fixed" version on Friday or so.

"It will affect other quests if Marcus dies. This was a really rough "cheat option" (the issue is that normally upon completion of the quest, the brotherhood and super mutants go back to fighting. "

Than if someone accidentally get to  ChevyChase or GNRPlaza  and have quick solution to Mutants - Marcus is killed and that's bad.

(BTW Reddin is not with Sarah , she is on her final destination in front of GNRPlaza)

Yo're right - maybe you should split "quick solution to Mutants" from GNRPlaza/ChevyChase Quest .

Sort of if you make quick solution with mutants - you failed original "GNRPlaza/ChevyChase Quest" , but you can make copy of it (call it "GNRPlaza/ChevyChase Quest 2") and it will have only one difference - in original there is 90 - you are friendly with mutants > 100 - end quest , in new one there is 90 - you get small reputation bonus to mutant faction (you already friend with them) > 100 end quest

That way you get best from booth worlds - your addon & original animations .

Uncle Leo should be spawn & staying still in front of Silver's house in Springvale .

When you get info about dad with fuck with Moriarty , you loose quest with Silver . That should not be so .

He should say "thanks for quick fuck , but you still need to do something for me with escaped whore Silver" - that is more like him .

If someone of downloader say - "why bother with fucking with Moriarty" , they should remember that this opens up later fuckings for StilthBoy's .

Now you have 3 new options with Silver :

1 - "Silver i will take care about 300 caps you owing to Moriarty, but you should take Uncle Leo inside as your protector" - positive karma , he live in house , fuck Silver when you're inside , buy Jet from you to have for Silver addiction needs , if you talk to him but say "i don't have Jet" , he will say "I see , than you came for fuck with me" and you/YourFollower get fucked .

You need to give your 300 caps to Moriarty (and get info about dad) or work them out same way as Nova do .

2 - "Silver you should give 300 caps you owing to Moriarty, but you should take Uncle Leo inside as your protector" - neutral karma , he live in house , fuck Silver when you're inside , buy Jet from you to have for Silver addiction needs , if you talk to him but say "i don't have Jet" , he will say "I see , than you came for fuck with me" and you/YourFollower get fucked .

You give 300 caps Silver gave to you to Moriarty (and get info about dad) or keep them and work them out same way as Nova do .

3 - "Silver you should work out 300 caps you owing to Moriarty" - negative karma , Uncle Leo now own Silver's house , when you visit him he say  "Welcome , i see you came for fuck with me" and you/YourFollower get fucked (but now own small container there and can sleep in bed).

Silver is back and work for Moriarty same way as Nova do .  You get info about dad and you/followers can work for him as hookers (and splitt money with him , BTW price should be low) inside saloon (more money more crowded space , more competition) & in town (less money).

BTW

- when you finish Blood Ties , you could say to Moriarty secret about Lucy West brother (negative karma) and she is now forced to work as hooker for him if she want him to keep secret .

- Also Nova (and other possible whores, including you/followers) should fuck with customers when you are inside Saloon or Megaton and whoring.

- When whoring you can not exit Megaton - until you pay debt or if you whoring voluntarily until you speak with Moriarty "i have enough for now" .

- Moriarty will also fuck his girls from time to time , randomly , but if he fuck you/follower when whoring you do not get neither payment , neither StilthBoy - he is your Boss , he can use merchandise.

Due to a driver update completely screwing up my computer, I will not be able to put out an update this Friday as originally planned.

I'm considering the idea of putting Uncle Leo somewhere, but I need to see how his encounter works.

Just an FYI, you have all of the " crap packs " set as masters for this mod.  I have them but not everyone will.

I think thats because the ultimate edition of new vegas is one of the requirements for intalling ttw(or atleast its mentioned as one here https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download-v294b#requirements),as well as a requirement for the quest overhaul mod which this is an extension to.

Just an FYI, you have all of the " crap packs " set as masters for this mod.  I have them but not everyone will.

I think thats because the ultimate edition of new vegas is one of the requirements for intalling ttw(or atleast its mentioned as one here https://taleoftwowastelands.com/content/alpha-download-v294b#requirements),as well as a requirement for the quest overhaul mod which this is an extension to.

Ultimate Edition is whats recommended for the DLC.  Crap Packs they even mention to remove, do not add as masters when making mods for TTW.  You can run TTW just fine without any of the Packs as long as you have the actual DLC.  My fiance only has the Caravan pack, so now that I am off work I have to remove the other packs as masters for her to play with this mod.

Felt I should just let the mod author know that they were set as masters.

Uploaded a new version that I hope fixes some of the quest startup issues. Note the word hopefully as I have not been able to test it.

The new version should also allow you to talk to Uncle Leo to get the same mutant benefits as talking to Moira.

Removed unnecessary masters because I'm an idiot who forgot about them.

Note on Ending the Schism quest: The quest will only start when Sarah is back from Peace of Tail. When she comes back, talk to Knight Captain Dusk about how she likes the new armor regulations to start the quest (or so I hope).

Thanks a lot for releasing a patch! I can confirm at least for myself, that Peace of Tail part 2 does start after talking to Dusk now. However the problem I'm facing is that Marcus immediately leaves the citadel and walks back to the trenches after he spawns. I'll see if I can force him to stay in the citadel using console commands and try again.

Minor request: Please put a rev number of some sort on your mod. The download page says 1.00, the changelog says 1.01, and the mod itself has no number...

And as far as I can tell, if I use the full mod I don't want the Reilly patch.

Thanks for continuing to work on this mod! Great enhancement to TTW.

Thanks a lot for releasing a patch! I can confirm at least for myself, that Peace of Tail part 2 does start after talking to Dusk now. However the problem I'm facing is that Marcus immediately leaves the citadel and walks back to the trenches after he spawns. I'll see if I can force him to stay in the citadel using console commands and try again.

Hmmmm....looks like I forgot to check all the packages that Marcus gets during Peace of Tail. I'll look into it and try to see what's up.

Minor request: Please put a rev number of some sort on your mod. The download page says 1.00, the changelog says 1.01, and the mod itself has no number...

And as far as I can tell, if I use the full mod I don't want the Reilly patch.

Thanks for continuing to work on this mod! Great enhancement to TTW.

Changed the rev number on the download page, my bad. Will probably start adding rev numbers to the mod itself too later.

You are correct in not wanting the Reilly patch, the Reilly patch is only for those who don't want the other addons but just want the fix for Reilly. I'll edit the download page and post.

After finally getting my Fallout New Vegas to work again, I ran a test on my mod. There are severe (sloppy) issues with my quests and dialogues. I am therefore removing the addons mod till I fix as much as I can.

For those currently using the mod, I would advise holding off doing any of the addons quests that I added. My apologies.

The Making Friends quest gets stuck on Sarah and the others gathering at the GNR building, after dealing with the super mutants the battle ensues as normal at the plaza (though the behemoth never spawns) and Sarah never advances to the main building after all the super mutants are dead. Any solution to this?

That's a bit strange, I didn't have a problem when I ran through it on my test. Did you talk to Sarah when everyone gathered together at GNR? The quest normally should have you talk to her and decide whether you wish to go straight in or do something else with her.

This is the add-on thread, not the main thread - unless the addon changes more than advertised, it shouldn't be causing this.

All I can suggest for Grad is reloading a save - you're the first person to report that issue.

Could someone help me?
I have try addon, but no changes appears in start quest or Moira dialogs... 

In FOMM I only use TTW files and:
- Sexout

- SexoutCommonResources

- FalloutTTWquestoverhaul

- TTWQO Reilly Patch

- SmallerTalk

That's because the Reilly patch adds nothing, it just fixes a small issue regarding Reilly for the original TTWQO. I really should clarify things further, my apologies for that.

I took down the addons because of multiple issues with quests. I will be posting a beta version soon though. Note, however, that it will be BETA and therefore plagued with issues.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make a script and package that causes NPCs to go to other NPCs on their own and screw them. Trying to add a part where you can "blackmail"/offer companions (under certain conditions) to Moriarty for his Saloon, but nothing has worked thus far. I'll have to learn more about scripting to fully implement that.

That's because the Reilly patch adds nothing, it just fixes a small issue regarding Reilly for the original TTWQO. I really should clarify things further, my apologies for that.

I took down the addons because of multiple issues with quests. I will be posting a beta version soon though. Note, however, that it will be BETA and therefore plagued with issues.

For the life of me, I can't figure out how to make a script and package that causes NPCs to go to other NPCs on their own and screw them. Trying to add a part where you can "blackmail"/offer companions (under certain conditions) to Moriarty for his Saloon, but nothing has worked thus far. I'll have to learn more about scripting to fully implement that.

For the NPC on NPC (companions) part, you might check Tryout to see how Loogie handled that part.

I took down the addons because of multiple issues with quests. I will be posting a beta version soon though. Note, however, that it will be BETA and therefore plagued with issues

Thank you for reply. Waiting for further work)