[RPG Maker] Harem, dark RPG game. c8m6 released Sept 6 2019

kerd

This thread is for the Harem RPG game, a RPG-VX ACE game for which I'm the lead designer and programmer.

Harem is a dark adult RPG featuring heavy mind control, slavery, bondage and coercion fetishes as well as a spiritual subtext and questions on morality.  It is not for the faint hearted or easily offended!  Nearly everything that you do in the game would (and should) have you arrested in real life but some of us enjoy the darker fantasies.  If you do not, don’t play it. What I hope you find if you do choose to play it is an interesting story jammed full of as many interesting characters as I can think of and then get to watch as you fuck them into slavery.

Current content: Harem c8m6 patreon, c8m5 public.

44 women to find and have sex with. 32 enslavable through early access content.

411 scenes among them (all generated in 3dcg)

8018 images and a similar number of pages of text/dialogue.

40+ hours of gameplay

Custom sprites/faces for each character

Download links:
The newest version of the game is reserved for my patreons.  If you want to support ongoing development of Harem, please visit:

I have been releasing monthly updates, averaging about 10 scenes with 250+ pages of content and images, every month for more than a year now.  Every time I release new content to my patrons, I make the old version available to the public, for free!

RTP download (if this is your first RPG maker ACE game, you'll need to install this)

Contact/Blog:

Not convinced to try it?
Spoiler free:  Your homeland is suffering a curse that has made all the women of the land barren.  The plan is to go out a raiding to find fertile women and bring them back in chains to save your kind but there are other forces at play in this land and they have plans of their own.  Are you their pawn or the master of your own destiny?

The game isn’t a fixed series of events and events will alter based on your decisions.  On either path you are a scoundrel, but will you maintain a shred of honor and respect or throw it all to the wind and revel in your power.  None of the characters is static and their personalities evolve with yours over time.

Combat has intentionally been kept fairly light and easy, especially along the main plot.  Sidequests will involve more combat for more rewards, including new slaves and many more scenes!  I still try to keep the combat grinding to a minimum.  Grinding of a sexual sort will continue to be commonplace.

Please give it a try and let me know what you think. Good or bad, bug report or idea, I want to hear it. Feedback is tremendously motivating to me so please post here! Many of the events and H scenes came directly from this thread, I'm always looking for new ideas.

Harem is not a solo project. Full credits are in the game and in a .txt file in the download. License terms are also in a .txt file

Enjoy, any and all feedback is appreciated. Negative is fine as long as it's constructive. Sample images provided below so you can get an idea of what the art and writing style is for the game, as well as introduce you to some of the characters.

Harem is not a solo project.  Many other people have helped me create this game
Creator: Ker  Editor: HirotonoRei  Sprites: Ninjician  Writers: t51bwinterized, HirotonoRei
3dcg models: Riven1978  Maps, Scripts : Hunter769   Walkthrough: Ikatashi_Paku  CG Script : JBurton
Post process proofing : Way2coOl, ofersai (and many others, but they do hundreds of corrections)
Testing/QA Team: Omnibomb, Hunter769, Doom Panda, ofersai, frozendaisies, Duane W., Kane Chaos

post-1202503-0-57556400-1463767316_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-51164100-1463767317_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-51503200-1463767318_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-52643900-1463767319_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-52835900-1463767320_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-65405500-1463767321_thumb.png

post-1202503-0-51172400-1463767322_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-51153600-1463767323_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-51812000-1463767324_thumb.jpg

Very cute and nice game. Have played it till the passage to the mountains where Cheli stop you.  The story has some similarities with some mods here which was very nice. Waiting to see how the story will move on with Noemi and the Cheli tribe and what will be the end. :)

played this game back when it was pretty much just the island and the first town, glad to see it back in action; and honored to be a part of helping this game go further in the future.  The one thing i like most about this game is that you can go either way with your decisions and they actually matter later on in the story rather than just being pointless fap response to the storyline. Definitely worth a look if you enjoy the RPGm style (or old eagle-eye rpgs from days past i.e. Final Fantasy, Dragon Warrior/Quest, Ultima etc.) games

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Lidiasun - Noemi and the rest of the Cheli will be a focal point of the 4m1 release. That's the June release, early for Patrons, 24th for the public.

Charlietoogood - Thanks! I'd love to hear any opinions that you'd have in how the changes between version 1 and 2.

Rvien - Thanks for the feedback as well!

Harem Chapter 4 released! v2c4m0.2w

We've completed the rewrite of the Lesser Corsix content and everything is ready to go! My Patrons have been enjoying it for the few weeks but now it's time that everyone gets to play it. Many thanks to them and the support they gave.

Content additions

-Lesser Corsix is now open! Main storyline progress through there, heavily involved with Jessica and a new character Centura Vanessa

-Introduces Isabella, part of the Namuhist church and Centura Vanessa -Two new quest locations, the Tower of Selem and the Corsix Mines -23 new scenes, 2 non-canon scenes added

-369 new images for main content, 29 for two new non-canon scenes

-287 pages of new text

-New sprite and faces for the main hero

-Multiple sprite updates from Ninjician -Updated Mapping from Hunter769

-Modifying Eowen in preparation for the reborn Brothel

I do have a Patreon page up and running. If you enjoyed the new content and wish to support further development, any donation will help out a great deal! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450&u=2583450&ty=h

Base game, requires RTP installed separately.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhMlp5VW1rNVQ1UHM

Game w/ RTP, requires no other installation but significantly larger

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FheDI2aGJfMVU2amc

I do not create Harem by myself. Credits: Lead: Ker

Chief Editor: HirotonoRei Sprites: Ninjician CG Script : JBurton

Maps, Scripts : Hunter769 Walkthrough: Ikatashi_Paku 3dcg Modding: Riven1978

Testing: Omnibomb, TheHiddenOne, Hunter769, Doom Panda, Riven1978

Even if you don't feel like or can't donate via Patreon, your feedback is still critical to the development of Harem. Let me know what you thought. What you liked and what you didn't like. What you'd like more of, what I should focus more on and even what you thought I spent too much time on. The quality control I get from negative feedback is critical and the morale boost I get from positive feedback even more so.

v2c4m0.3 released (bugfix version)

Thanks to everyone who sent out a bug report this weekend, I think I've fixed all of them.

Also, if you run into issues there is a built in command that will fix much of it.  Skills - Ralph - Check Id Ring will renable encounters, erase picture 1, fade in and untint the screen, resets the party size as well as setting the MC sprite back to the new version.  I would apprecaite a bug report so I can correct the issue though.

v2c4m0.3

Bug fixes

-Adjusted fight with Orc Chief for Angelica across the room

-Added code to skills-check id ring-conditional reset to have it reset party size back to 4 if it gets stuck at 1

-Adjusted the ambush in the eastern caves to make it so it can't be bugged out by killing a Tu'Than

-Renabled encounters whenever entering in a sidequest zone.

-The soldier that looks like a dwarf now looks like a dwarf all the time!

Base game

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhdEZUeFB5WGYzdUU

Game + RTP

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhRm9NNGpSWm5LbWs

And don't forget that the Patron rollover is at the end of the month.  If you want to contribute to development, get your pledge in before the end of the 31st!

When I packaged 4m0.3 to send it out for everyone, I had put in the in-progress walkthrough for 4m1 instead of the one for 4m0.  The segment on Noemi's capture won't occur until 4m1, and cannot be done in 4m0.  Same with the Shenetore segment.

It is correct as I've seen otherwise.

Testing is finished on v2c4m1 and I'm glad to send it out to my Patrons!  Their support is why we're on a monthly release cycle instead of biannual so a huge thanks to them!  Public release for 4m1 will be on the 24th.

Content Additions:

-Noemi has escaped from prison after the events in Lesser Corsix, and certainly is looking for you as much as you are looking for her!

-While Lesser Corsix have been saved from the Tu'Than, the city is still in dire straits!  Isn't there someone in town that can help rebuild?

-The mysterious Naitay and the Cheli in the Westlands also have an interest in Noemi.

-The old inn in Eowen may have a more profitable purpose if you can convince it's owner to give up his old ways!

-After defeating the Orcs in the Westlands, Joan can start providing resources and open the forest to you.

-Hearing of Sarah's 'relaxing' trip to the resort, Samantha wants to take a break as well.

-Multiple scenes for Noemi and Terra as well as an additional scene for Rhea, Alena and Phoebe.  15 new scenes in the main game and 2 more exclusive to $25+ patrons!

-195 new images

-~230 pages of new text

Bugs fixes and Modifications

-Many images resized and recentered.

-Many small improvements on image cycling to make events flow smoother

-Alena had been set to attack at 150% faster than normal, where it was intended to be 50% faster.  Corrected.

-Many Sprite swaps fixed

4m2 update and general news!

It looks like I was one of the creators chosen to beta the new option to charge when someone pledges, rather than waiting for the 1st of the month.  The huge benefit to that is near instant gratification.  As soon as your payment gets processed you'll get access to the tier rewards instead of having to wait.  Hopefully this will also eliminate the 'I pledged, where's my rewards' messages as well!

4m2 is coming along very well.  I have the main arc 95% written, 100% coded and imaged.  Once the proofs on the writing get down I can get that finalized.  Will have a lot of other things to do as well.  An old placeholder character's getting a full backstory and questline this time around, Fiona will be capturable (although it will not be cheap) as well as the Brothel opening up with some limited content for it.  Hiro's sidequest is also sounding very cool.

Although yesterday was one of those days that seemed like every time I got to work something came up to distract me.  Ralph understands....

post-1202503-0-49687200-1465486744_thumb.jpg

Alright, the code is all in place for the brothel and I like it's implementation far better than in version 1. Should be a bit more interactive and obvious without the level demands of before. Your whores will get a customer wave every 5 battles. There will be another handful of scenes for it. You'll have to convince Samantha/Noemi if you want them to whore (3 scenes total) and there will be a handful of small whoring scenes in 4m2. Noemi, Phoebe and Naitay will all get one. Samantha and Terra most likely will. I might add in a few more. They'll be 2-3 pages scenes instead of the 6-10 page length of most full scenes, 2-3 images instead of 7-12.

But it needs a name!
What I've done is create an option to select between two different names. I'm going to use the suggestions from Patrons but have two different polls, one Patron one public and those will be the two options for your brothel's name.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10474854

v2c4m2 is firming up, with the vast majority written and mostly coded/imaged.  Not enough to pin down a release date beyond July but enough to tell you all what's coming!

v2c4m2
Content Additions
-There is yet another barrier blocking your path to remove it. You'll have to find a way to strengthen Terra to get past it.
-In doing so, you will capture another slave, one with a mysterious past that she has had taken from her. Unlocking it will grant her great power, but at great risk.
-A new questline from the Celeean Swords and a new slave to add to your harem.
-Fiona will have another quest for you, and her arrogance and greed could make her vulnerable to ones whose pockets are deep enough.
-The repairs on your brothel have finally been completed, letting you open it for business. Some slaves may require 'convincing' in order to serve there.
-Scenes for Phoebe/Noemi, Terra, Kathleen, Fiona and Cindy, plus a handful of brothel scenes.

I have a bunch of teasers ready.

post-1202503-0-02673300-1466190109_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-91414500-1466190109_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-88677300-1466190110_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-88738700-1466190111_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-88421300-1466190112_thumb.jpg

post-1202503-0-08516700-1466190114_thumb.jpg

The original version was pretty much the first rpg hentai game I really enjoyed back in 2014. Got so sad whe it was abandoned. And then so excited when it got a reboot.

Even if you strip all the hentai content, it would still be a decent rpg game with solid story and great balance. And then again hentai content is great.

I still believe it's the best rpg maker hentai game with male protagonist.

When I went onto Patreon and switched to monthly releases, I decided to switch between major releases (main storyline progression) and minor releases (side quests and non-plot slaves). This was mostly done as I knew I couldn’t do a major every month and the minors gave me a chance to keep new content coming while simultaneously giving me the time to rewrite/code the old content.

Generally, we’ve been doing a major followed by two minors over time.  Initially, this was done to buy me time more than anything else.  As I’ve been developing the minor quests, something interesting happened.  I found that I really enjoyed adding some breadth to the world.  Exploring new territories, learning about the history of the world and getting to know the existing cast better.  And of course, finding and enslaving new women.

As we go into Chapter 5 we’re going to be hitting an on-rails section.  Some fairly big things will be happening with the plot and to make sure that flows properly and makes sense, I have to control the pacing.  Once we hit that, we’re probably going to be looking at roughly 4 months of on-rails as we go through two months of Corsix and then 2 months dealing with the aftermath of what happens there.  While there will be some new content there (Kathleen/Fiona mostly) most of it will be retreads of v1 content.  And you won’t get back to Celee for months.

So the question is:  Where to go next?  I want to know what you all think.  Would you enjoy starting the on-rails section, knowing that it’s going to last a few months, or should there be a 4m3 and explore some of the new content more?  I definitely have more stories to tell about Fiona, Naitay, and Joan that really won’t get told for quite a while without a 4m3.

I want your feedback.  Where you want to see Harem go?  Your feedback will decide this.  But just to be upfront, unless feedback is definitely in one direction or another, it will be decided by a Patreon-only poll.

The original version was pretty much the first rpg hentai game I really enjoyed back in 2014. Got so sad whe it was abandoned. And then so excited when it got a reboot.

Even if you strip all the hentai content, it would still be a decent rpg game with solid story and great balance. And then again hentai content is great.

I still believe it's the best rpg maker hentai game with male protagonist.

Thanks!

v2c4m1.2 Public release

Noemi will be yours!

Game download

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhQ0tySUpNMnFLZ28

RTP download (if this is your first RPG maker ACE game, you'll need to install this)

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/additional/run-time-packages/thankyou-rtp-vx-ace

v2c4m1

Content Additions:

-Noemi has escaped from prison after the events in Lesser Corsix, and certainly is looking for you as much as you are looking for her!

-While Lesser Corsix have been saved from the Tu'Than, the city is still in dire straits!  Isn't there someone in town that can help rebuild?

-The mysterious Naitay and the Cheli in the Westlands also have an interest in Noemi.

-The old inn in Eowen may have a more profitable purpose if you can convince it's owner to give up his old ways!

-After defeating the Orcs in the Westlands, Joan can start providing resources and open the forest to you.

-Hearing of Sarah's 'relaxing' trip to the resort, Samantha wants to take a break as well.

-Multiple scenes for Noemi and Terra as well as an additional scene for Rhea, Alena and Phoebe.  15 new scenes in the main game and 2 more exclusive to $25+ patrons!

-195 new images

-~230 pages of new text

Bugs fixes and Modifications

-Many images resized and recentered.

-Many small improvements on image cycling to make events flow smoother

-Alena had been set to attack at 150% faster than normal, where it was intended to be 50% faster.  Corrected.

-Many Sprite swaps fixed

v2c4m1.3 released!
Bug Fixes
-You can rape Noemi in her cell even after saving the Lesser Corsix (retroactive)
-Properly coded the end of Terra's date (retroactive to busted saves)
-Corrected walkthrough version
-Tu'Than sacrifice returned to party after Jessica's event at gala (Not retroactive.  Will become retroactive at 4m2)
-Adjusted tentacle cave 2/3 transfer to avoid being stuck in a misplaced rock.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhUm5UUm5jNGV1OWs

Just released v2c4m2 to my $5+ Patrons today!  Let me know what you think of it, I think it's very cool!  Definitely the largest and most complex minor release I've ever done.  Nearly 300 pages of new text and images with some of the most intricate coding that I've done to date.   Public release will be on 7/29!

And just a reminder to everyone.  I'm one of the content creators testing the new pay at pledge option.  So if it sounds interesting, go to https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450 and pledge at least $5 to support the development of Harem.  And as soon as your payment goes through, look at the other posts I made today for the download links! other

v2c4m2
Content Additions
-There is yet another barrier blocking your path to Corsix and you must remove it. You'll have to find a way to strengthen Terra to get past the barrier!
-In doing so, you will capture another slave, one with a mysterious past that she has had taken from her. Unlocking it will grant her great power, but at great risk.
-Fiona will have another quest for you, and her arrogance and greed could make her vulnerable to ones whose pockets are deep enough.
-The repairs on your brothel have finally been completed, letting you open it for business. Some slaves may require 'convincing' in order to serve there.
-Scenes for Phoebe/Noemi, Terra, Kathleen, Fiona and Cindy, plus a handful of brothel scenes.
-More than 270 images and 290 pages of text added
-19 new scenes added to main game. 5 brothel scenes in addition. 2 new NC scenes, one open to all!

Bug Fixes/Modifications
-Quite a few modifications to characters behind the scenes for future content. This does require a full character reset.
-Brothel sequence cannot be started until after you've captured Angelica
-Allowing for a 12 character name for the main character. This may cause text clip issues, go beyond 6 with caution.  You must use the main character rename option in system menu to enable this.
-Hearthstone will only show you places you've already visited
-Character Bios added
-Significantly more hints toward where quests are

• 2 weeks later...

So a bit of personal info. During the end of the 4m2 dev cycle I put in a string of 14+ hour days trying to get everything working right and an early July release. Unfortunately I got myself sick in the process and had to take a light week afterwards to recuperate. My own contribution to 4m3 will be a bit smaller as a result, but Hunter769 has decided to join the quest writing team and his ideas a pretty cool! Between him and Hiro's work 4m3 should still be a decent sized update.

This is a preliminary change log, please don't view these as locked yet!
-The end of Kathleen's sequence may have resolved her past, but it was a bit of a cliff-hanger for the rest of Celee. You'll have to work with the Celeean Swords to address this new threat and change your relationship with them fundamentally in the process.
-You control both of the human groups in the Westlands, but the peace between them is shaky at best. You'll need to unify your followers before going further into this new land.
-Hiro is further expanding Heather, and she'll function as a quest hub inside of your Castra for those who have taken the time to capture her.
-Hunter769 is working on creating unique items for every character in the game gained through a quest series. Because Terra and Donna won the poll (I'm calling it a tie) they'll be the first two to get quests for their unique gear.
-As Terra actually won the poll, she'll be getting a set of scenes in 4m3.
-Sarah will also be getting a unique item. If we can get the scripts working right you'll be able to upgrade the unique items to keep them always relevant to the characters. If not I can do it through events, but it would be far clunkier.
-Additional Brothel content.

I'm closing the 4m3 additional content poll as of now and creating the September development poll. Is it time for you to go deeper into Rata and progress the main plot or would you all like to spend more time in Celee. 4m3 will wrap up most of the macro events going on in Celee, 4m4 would expand on the unique item idea to hopefully every Celeean-born slave. I'd probably try to sneak in some additional Vanessa and maybe Jessica content as well if we stick around for longer.

As usual, to participate in the poll you must be a supporter of Harem at the $2+ level at least, but you're free to comment here if you wish!

Thanks Draeg!

Terra had won the Patreon vote to get a bonus scene in the 4m3 content and I just imaged it today.  Another one of your harem decided to help out her 'going away party', although you'll have to wait for release to see who it was!

post-1202503-0-38803800-1469050707_thumb.pngpost-1202503-0-45855900-1469050710_thumb.png

v2c4m2 Public release!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3KuKjSbH2FhcE83OTIzUTdrQUE

v2c4m2

Content Additions

-There is yet another barrier blocking your path to Corsix and you must remove it. You'll have to find a way to strengthen Terra to get past the barrier!

-More than 270 images and 290 pages of text added

-19 new scenes added to main game. 5 brothel scenes in addition. 2 new NC scenes, one open to all!

Bug Fixes/Modifications

-Quite a few modifications to characters behind the scenes for future content. This does require a full character reset (does not reset progress/captures!)

-Brothel sequence cannot be started until after you've captured Angelica

-Allowing for a 12 character name for the main character. This may cause text clip issues, go beyond 6 with caution.  You must use the main character rename option in system menu to enable this.

-Hearthstone will only show you places you've already visited

-Character Bios added

-Significantly more hints toward where quests are

4m3 patch notes and bonus teasers!

I finished the very last of writing and coding for v2c4m3 today and my testers (big thanks to both Fiktion and Omnibomb) have done numerous runthroughs catching a tonne of bugs and mistakes.  We're getting very close to release.  They'll keep poking around and since I'm done with content creation I can make a few passes myself.  4m3 Patreon release should be on the 5th, Public on the 26th of August!

Before I give you the patch notes for it, lemme show you some of the teasers for the bonus scenes!

4m3%2BBonus%2Bspoiler%2B%25231.png4m3%2BBonus%2Bspoiler%2B%25232.png 

v2c4m3

Content Additions

-The end of Kathleen's sequence may have resolved her past, but it was a bit of a cliff-hanger for the rest of Celee.  You'll have to work with the Celeean Swords to address this new threat and change your relationship with them fundamentally in the process.

-You control both of the human groups in the Westlands, but the peace between them is shaky at best.  You'll need to unify your followers before going further into this new land.

-With a member of the Celeean Swords now part of your Harem, Heather will have additional quests for you.

-Terra, Sarah and Donna all have quests to explore their characters and get sweet unique gear for them as well!

-Added a new shop in Eowen next to Fiona's, Amazing Mechanics, selling off-hand items for those who can't use a shield or duel-wield.

-New Brothel scenes for Donna, Samantha (dark route only), Sarah, Heather and Kathleen

-8 new in game scenes, 5 brothel scenes and two bonus scenes added!
-167 new images, 210 pages of new text!

Bug Fixes/Modifications

-Significant buff to Noemi, giving her new skills and reducing the cost of existing ones.

-Kathleen's Frozen Collar was supposed to be removed at the end of her questline and the stat buffs it gave her transferred to her directly.  There was a few scenarios in 4m2 that wouldn't remove the collar, those have now been resolved retroactively.

So two big things today:  First, the work on 4m3 went extremely well and is ready for release, mostly due to Omnibomb, ofersai and Ichi going above and beyond in testing and helping me clear out the bugs in remarkable time.  A huge thanks to all of them!  If you want to play it now, my patreon does accept both instant donations and paypal.  You can both support development as well as enjoy the great new content ASAP!
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2583450

Second, Harem got a bit of publicity by getting previewed over at lewdgamer.com  A huge thanks to them for their time.  Make sure to swing over there, check out some of their other content and maybe even leave some nice comments on the preview!
https://www.lewdgamer.com/2016/07/31/preview-harem/

Finally, there's a few additions to the 4m3 content.  I did a lot of work on the quest guide in the game (accessed by the quest log item).  Ideally, it should tell you all the quests you are currently on and tell you where you can find more.  It's still a wip, please let me know if (when) it's wrong.  I've also added a bit more background detail into the Mountain Glory area, letting it evolve as you go through the area.  Finally, there's a few teasers for a new character.  But that's all I'm going to say on that!

Changelog:
v2c4m3
Content Additions
-The end of Kathleen's sequence may have resolved her past, but it was a bit of a cliff-hanger for the rest of Celee. You'll have to work with the Celeean Swords to address this new threat and change your relationship with them fundamentally in the process.
-You control both of the human groups in the Westlands, but the peace between them is shaky at best. You'll need to unify your followers before going further into this new land.
-With a member of the Celeean Swords now part of your Harem, Heather will have additional quests for you.
-Terra, Sarah and Donna all have quests to explore their characters and get sweet unique gear for them as well!
-Added a new shop in Eowen next to Fiona's, Amazing Mechanics, selling off-hand items for those who can't use a shield or dual-wield.
-New Brothel scenes for Donna, Samantha (dark route only), Sarah, Heather and Kathleen
-8 new in game scenes, 5 brothel scenes and two bonus scenes added!
-167 new images, 210 pages of new text!
-Teased a new character!

Bug Fixes/Modifications
-Significant buff to Noemi, giving her new skills and reducing the cost of existing ones.
-Kathleen's Frozen Collar was supposed to be removed at the end of her questline and the stat buffs it gave her transferred to her directly. There was a few scenarios in 4m2 that wouldn't remove the collar, those have now been resolved retroactively.
-Increased the damage scaling of Terra's spells.
-Improved quest guidance through quest log item, still in beta state.
-Put conditionals into Naitay and Phoebe's brothel stories to adapt to plot/personal progression.
-Cleaned up Eowen as you progress the story to reflect the town rebuilding over time.

Archived