(Sims 3) Is there an employees only door for the sims 3?

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know specifically about a mod for employees, but NRaas' GoHere mod (testing version) allows you to choose from all sims in town when using door locks. Maybe you can filter it to allow only the employees and your household.

I don't know specifically about a mod for employees, but NRaas' GoHere mod (testing version) allows you to choose from all sims in town when using door locks. Maybe you can filter it to allow only the employees and your household.

Thank you very much

• 8 months later...

The go here mod seems to be screwing my routing! filtering the front door or setting it to "front door" forces the sims to take an UN-natural route down the hill and then by boat to the back of my lot! i have invisible fencing along the perimeter of the house with an opening at the back but have laid out a nice path from the street down to my front doors.  And still what i explains happens every time.  The only way it seems to run fine and dandy is when i "unset as front door" and unlock it for everyone! I hate this because nasty uninvited sims get into the house like ants and paparazzi start to swarm around also. Anyone know how to use this mod properly or what i could be doing wrong here?!

Archived