Sex Sounds Resources

Funnybizness

How I have to install these sounds?

I'm guessing I have to go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\SexLabFramework v161b FULL\Sound\fx\SexLab and swap out the sounds from their directories with their respective replacements?

or can somebody make this as a mod, that does that?

Funnybizness, mind sharing how you integrated this into the game?

I'm guessing I have to go to:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\SexLabFramework v161b FULL\Sound\fx\SexLab and swap out the sounds from their directories with their respective replacements?

or can somebody make this as a mod, that does that?

Funnybizness, mind sharing how you integrated this into the game?

Just Rename the sound u want and put in sexlab sound folder.

Well, theres only 7 sounds in the original sexlab for lets say ''oral'' category, but theres 24+ in this soundpack for oral category alone and 22+ for regular sex sounds, in comparison to sexlabs 9 sounds.

Is there a way to make all these 50+ sounds work for sexlab? Because renaming simply wont do the trick in this case

• 1 year later...

Is there some mod making out od this. Like Sex lab Sound fx replacer? How to use most of those sounds in Skyrim? I know there are 9 sounds for sex alone, but I want to use them all.

Archived