Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Male content for FO4 - links and more

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Rebel Marauder

Rebel Marauder

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Is there presently anything similar to the Schlongs of Skyrim mod for FO4? Even remotely so?

The only fully nude male body I was aware of was Enhanced Vanilla Bodies but that got taken down by the author, Super Hero Bodies was another one but it doesn't yet feature full nudity, although I recall a post on here somewhere that someone was working on trying to make it happen, I can't remember where I saw it though.

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Is there presently anything similar to the Schlongs of Skyrim mod for FO4? Even remotely so?

If you mean dynamic scholng - no, there is nothing like this available for FO4. I guess more advanced script extender is needed to make it happen.

After the original EVB is gone there are still several options for naked males available - for example the 2nd and 3rd mod listed in the OP here. 

maligad

maligad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

More Manly Muscles

Description - more detailed normal maps for males to achieve that waste lander physique.

Link - http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19817/?

Zakeriel

Zakeriel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

More Manly Muscles

Description - more detailed normal maps for males to achieve that waste lander physique.

Link - http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/19817/?

Sadly it maded with underwear and non compatible with wasteland lumberjack :(

Clegane

Clegane

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Substitute for EVB

http://www.nexusmods...d=5136925&pUp=1

Heretic Marshmellow

Heretic Marshmellow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 7 posts

"The Bodies used in this mod are from the now retired Enhanced Vanilla Bodies mod by Leito86, both the mod, and mod author no longer exist on the nexus, This was the best male body in my opinion, and I was sad to see it removed."

He didn't give any credit to Leito86, but instead gives credit to "Pubes for male EVB by prinyo" who in turn gave credit to Leito, since he gave him permission, just because someone gets permission from the other doesn't mean that permission is grandfathered onto the next. If this is anywhere involved with leito's assets, this won't be up for much longer.

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

"The Bodies used in this mod are from the now retired Enhanced Vanilla Bodies mod by Leito86, both the mod, and mod author no longer exist on the nexus, This was the best male body in my opinion, and I was sad to see it removed."

He didn't give any credit to Leito86, but instead gives credit to "Pubes for male EVB by prinyo" who in turn gave credit to Leito, since he gave him permission, just because someone gets permission from the other doesn't mean that permission is grandfathered onto the next. If this is anywhere involved with leito's assets, this won't be up for much longer.

If you read it again he is giving me credit for the pubic hair conversion that he is using as one of the body variations and nothing more. 

He is clearly giving credit to Leito, this is even the first thing you quote in your post. Not sure why you think he is not. 

While EVB was up the mod page stated that you don't need to ask for a permission, you need to credit the author. 

EVB disappeared without a notice. All the mods that use it were created while the mod was available and follow the permissions that were valid at that time. It is not clear what needs to happen now that's why I have decided to not do anything else FO4 related before things get clear or before there is a new male body mod available. But on the other hand the FO4 modding scene is way more toxic than the other games - as proven again by your post that seeks to create drama out of nothing, so I'm afraid we will not see many new mods coming online for it. 

Again - all mods that use EVB in some form that are available to download were created while there was a clear permission to do that. When EVB disappeared there was no request to take down the related mods. There is no notice that the permission is been withdrawn retrospectively. I'm no legal expert and I was thinking what should I do with my 2 mods that are EVB related. Then I checked to see what everybody else is doing and saw that all other mods remain online. If I receive a message from Nexus saying that I need to take them down I will do so immediately. As things are not clear to me I have decided to trust their opinion on the matter. I guess this is what other mod authors have decided to do as well. 

PointyWereWulf

PointyWereWulf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts
Can I just hug whoever pinned this? As a gay guy, thanks y'all!

theamused

theamused

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

A lot of these are now missing from the Nexus Mods page (much to my dismay), are there alternative options elsewhere? Hairy and lumberjack would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

prinyo

prinyo

Mega Poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

I'm going to update the original post soon. 

The disappearance of EVB created some confusion and I wanted to see what will happen after the dust settles. 

There is a copy of EVB been shared in the EVB thread here. I want to give it a day or two to see if it will be allowed to stay or not.

maligad

maligad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts
AlexScorpions Male Body Retexture
Link: http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/20622/?
Only for vanilla body, no EVB support.

plumbumplays

plumbumplays

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I'd be very very happy if there would be a male body mod like S.A.M. in Skyrim which allows the player to costumize the body totally and gives some random sizes for the npcs for more variation. And some body part physics. :/

stonefish

stonefish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

New to FO4 mods. I just managed to install EVB from the full archive now linked in the OP. For anyone else who struggles with it, don't install the .7z archive file that you downloaded. NMM will accept the downloaded file as a mod without complaints and let you activate it, but you won't see any changes in game. The downloaded file is an archive that contains other archives, one each for the  various combos of cut/uncut/nude/not/erect/not. Unpack the downloaded file first using 7zip or similar, then install one of the unpacked archives in NMM. That worked for me.

Alatos1

Alatos1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

It seems Leito has reuploaded EVB to the Nexus:

http://www.nexusmods...t4/mods/22110/?