19 hours ago, skeletonmonroe said:

Hi All,

I've installed this before a while back but uninstalled sims completely and decided to give it another go. This time it doesn't seem to be working. I downloaded all the neccessary requirements, deleted caches, made sure I had no conflicting NRAAS downloaded and have restarted the game several times but to no avail. The "Welcome to KinkyWorld" menu doesn't even pop up and none of the penis sliders or anything are showing up in CAS either. I'm a little lost. 

sims.JPG

Did you create the Mods folder? Does it have a Resource.cfg file in the Mods folder?

If you did create the folders then maybe that's why they don't work. GET THE FOLDER WITH THE RESOURCE FILE HERE (<-There is a tutorial on how to correctly install packages) Try to use that folder and don't remove any of the files that comes inside (it already comes with two packages  but don't worry, they aren't dangerous). Open the game and check if it's working. One of the packages on the downloaded folder is a 'Skip Opening' file so it would be easier to check if they are correctly working :smile:

If it works (skips the intro without needing to click anything) you can close the game and move your packages files to the folder.

-Also .sims3pack files are not like .packages. The .sims3pack files go to the Download folder and are installed manually with the game launcher.

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 12:26 AM, DawnShadow said:

Is there a way to use vanilla rules for attraction, sex willingness and pregnancy with KW?

EDIT:

Well, I figured out one way to avoid pregnancy being a hassle is to turn down fertility.

You can actually use Nraas Story Progression to create a Caste that 'disables' pregnancy. You can find out exactly how in the Nraas FAQs section as I remember glancing over it when I was making a Caste for a challenge

So I can't seem to find mention of it on the patreon page but I swear a build or to ago we got a nice sitting pose when wearing a skirt but I can't seem to find a way to get it to show on all skirts?! 

Or I could just be bat shit crazy ^.~

Hi

I'm not sure if this topic has been covered yet, but whenever I use woohoo through Kinkyworld, with the exception of the very first time I ever used the mod, I get a notification on the right side after that says "AwfulOutcome" and in their moodlets, something about the partner being really bad in bed. I've tried using different positions and lengths, places to do it, and even when their woohoo, exhibition and athletic skills are mastered, it always says AwfulOutcome. Is this just a glitch in the mod or what would I have to do to make them enjoy it?

2 hours ago, flardarlar1 said:

Hi

I'm not sure if this topic has been covered yet, but whenever I use woohoo through Kinkyworld, with the exception of the very first time I ever used the mod, I get a notification on the right side after that says "AwfulOutcome" and in their moodlets, something about the partner being really bad in bed. I've tried using different positions and lengths, places to do it, and even when their woohoo, exhibition and athletic skills are mastered, it always says AwfulOutcome. Is this just a glitch in the mod or what would I have to do to make them enjoy it?

That comes from their partner's woohoo skill being lower than theirs. So if you have two sims, place BOTH their woohoo at max they should BOTH get a good moodlet. but if they are different in levels, the lower skilled one gets a good moodlet while the higher skilled one gets a bad moodlet. Least that's how it should work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.
I have a problem with Kinky world again.
When I create a new part just to see, I have no access to accessories that we buy by phone or computer (cannabis, etc), I have access to the option "to make the hustle". No access to character traits (mazochist, crackers, etc.).
I followed the advice well; do not install other mods like Passion; redo a file sims 3 own as indicate on the forum; and deliver only Kinky World.
The worst thing is that i can not even send my sims on trip, i have the message sims 3 has stopped working while loading.
While before that did not do it to me, I even managed to get access to all the options of the mod in one of my parts before, returning my sims that were in the future, in the present.
I downloaded the version of Patreon; would it come from this mod? Is the version available on the forum better and more reliable or not?

I recently took off a few mods that I no longer use and kinky world was one of those. Since then, my game has not been letting me place any objects in any of my houses and when I try to quit the game it just loads endlessly (9 hours once!)

after finding out that I accidentally downloaded sims 4 and sims 2 package files (never using Tumblr to download CC ever again.smh) I deleted them, but my game is still having the same issue.

I realized that I deleted Kinkyworld and all of its files without uninstalling it on the game first.

Could that be the reason for the issues in my game? It's the only thing left that I can think of!

2 hours ago, lilmissmess17 said:

I recently took off a few mods that I no longer use and kinky world was one of those. Since then, my game has not been letting me place any objects in any of my houses and when I try to quit the game it just loads endlessly (9 hours once!)

after finding out that I accidentally downloaded sims 4 and sims 2 package files (never using Tumblr to download CC ever again.smh) I deleted them, but my game is still having the same issue.

I realized that I deleted Kinkyworld and all of its files without uninstalling it on the game first.

Could that be the reason for the issues in my game? It's the only thing left that I can think of!

If you start a new game, and the problem is gone... probably is because of uninstall kw incorrectly.

7 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I have a problem with Kinky world again.
When I create a new part just to see, I have no access to accessories that we buy by phone or computer (cannabis, etc), I have access to the option "to make the hustle". No access to character traits (mazochist, crackers, etc.).
I followed the advice well; do not install other mods like Passion; redo a file sims 3 own as indicate on the forum; and deliver only Kinky World.
The worst thing is that i can not even send my sims on trip, i have the message sims 3 has stopped working while loading.
While before that did not do it to me, I even managed to get access to all the options of the mod in one of my parts before, returning my sims that were in the future, in the present.
I downloaded the version of Patreon; would it come from this mod? Is the version available on the forum better and more reliable or not?

Have you activate kw?

Yes, I activated it. And leave to charge.
I have good access to the interactions "to make crac crac", "to shave the pubic hair" etc. As well as the options on the phone and computer.
But not the rest. I have KW who tell me every time my sims have the right to 3 additional naughty traits but when I click on accept, they do not appear anymore.
I do not have access to cannabis and objects that can be bought, the skills woohoo and exhibition do not appear in the range of skills in master controller.
I almost try everything. Remove the public version, clean the hidden files, release the patreon version, I even remove awesome that was in conflict with the other mods, but nothing to do.
I specify that I have error trap and overwatch in mod.

I finally managed to make it work again.

I uninstall KW properly, then I restart the game to recreate a Sims file. Then after leaving the game, I delete the cache files and install KW first and the rest after.

By cons, are there other animations with other places like the pool or other unusual place? It would be interesting.

55 minutes ago, dienow said:

When I try to throw a Woohoo Party, every person rejects. Is there a particular requirement needed to throw a Woohoo Party?

I think potential guests should be(either): 1) in good relationship with your sim; 2) Corrupted (did nasty things in past and their corruption level not that low) 3) don't have spouse 4) Insane 5) bored ...

Not sure why it's not working for you. I tried once and it worked. Moreover some uninvited fugitive came(in was community lot) and pestered everyone.

17 hours ago, maksym.dickson said:

I think potential guests should be(either): 1) in good relationship with your sim; 2) Corrupted (did nasty things in past and their corruption level not that low) 3) don't have spouse 4) Insane 5) bored ...

Not sure why it's not working for you. I tried once and it worked. Moreover some uninvited fugitive came(in was community lot) and pestered everyone.

I know most of them have no spouse, I've done H things with 90% of them, and I would understand if some of them declined, but they all decline. I guess I could try starting a new lot and family, and see what happens, but I'd love to know the "official" requirements.

Also, it happens regardless of the lot I choose to throw it at.

9 minutes ago, maksym.dickson said:

There is not much info on official requirements, but you may pledge Oniki's patreon page and post your question, I'm sure she will provide it. She just don't have much time for this forum.

It seems to be working now after I cleared out my caches.

Thank you very much for your attempt to help. o7

On 1/23/2018 at 5:48 PM, hana120 said:

Yes, I activated it. And leave to charge.
I have good access to the interactions "to make crac crac", "to shave the pubic hair" etc. As well as the options on the phone and computer.
But not the rest. I have KW who tell me every time my sims have the right to 3 additional naughty traits but when I click on accept, they do not appear anymore.
I do not have access to cannabis and objects that can be bought, the skills woohoo and exhibition do not appear in the range of skills in master controller.
I almost try everything. Remove the public version, clean the hidden files, release the patreon version, I even remove awesome that was in conflict with the other mods, but nothing to do.
I specify that I have error trap and overwatch in mod.

I finally managed to make it work again.

I uninstall KW properly, then I restart the game to recreate a Sims file. Then after leaving the game, I delete the cache files and install KW first and the rest after.

By cons, are there other animations with other places like the pool or other unusual place? It would be interesting.

Old version of kw perhaps.

Onikikay just updated kw a week ago.

Does anybody know what skill level you have to be to make drugs at the chemistry tale - right now my Sim of level 5 on logic. I think in the update you need to have science too but I don't know the skill requirement. Thank you.

On the other hand, I did not really understand the closed house option on the phone. I try to use it, but I do not know how it works for employees etc. Can I explain how it works? Otherwise, it is unfortunate that there is no wish and long-term wish related to KW. Are there otherwise positions for the pool and other places?

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

On the other hand, I did not really understand the closed house option on the phone. 

here is info for you

http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Brothel_Management_step_by_step

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

Are there otherwise positions for the pool and other places?

MaryJane has made animation for hot-tub recently, but not sure about pools, cool idea btw.